Up And Down

Story Info
An elevator ride takes a detour.
1.1k words
4.23
39.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't tell me that 40 is the new 30, because if that's true my soon to be ex-husband wouldn't be looking to trade me in for a younger model. He moved out, leaving me our 65th floor Manhattan apartment. Though it was the first time since college that I had lived alone, I assure you I felt very secure with the 24hr. security officer posted in the lobby.

The new day guard was an attractive super hero type; strong and rippled under his uniform, always very cordial. Soon after he started working there, I began to relish every opportunity to flirt with him. Mostly because like my husband's new play thing, he was almost half my age and I received some limited satisfaction when he shyly enjoyed the attention. He would tell me "Good day m'am." and I would purse my lips and smirk, agreeing with a slow nod and my head cocked to the side. He would smile and quickly avert his eyes. When I told him I noticed his new hair cut or how nice he looked in a tie, he would politely thank me, and shift uncomfortably, in the most adorable way. This went on innocently enough for quite a while.

The other morning, while alone in the elevator on my way out for my deposition in the divorce hearings, I dropped my lipstick. Bending over in my "look at what you're missing" deep V neck top, I realized that the security camera had a birds eye view of my generous cleavage. I gambled that he was at his post closely watching all of the monitors and hiked up my skirt to smooth the lace on my stocking. Then I applied my lipstick and blew a kiss to the camera. Passing the security desk on the way out, I slyly asked him if there was anything interesting on TV. He bit his lip and released a half a nervous laugh as I flit a few fingers at him in a casual waive goodbye.

For the next week, I enjoyed teasing him every time I found myself alone in the elevator; sometimes even briefly exposing my breast as I pretended to fix the placement of my bra. Other times I rubbed myself between the legs, enjoying a brief "private" moment. Playing with him this way made me feel empowered and sexy, especially while in the midst of my ugly divorce. Ever the polite young gentleman, he always kept his interactions respectful and professional. I planned to continue my games with him until I got bored.

One morning, as the elevator doors began to close, a hand slid in between them and they quickly sprung open. My sexy and usually timid guard stepped in and boldly hit the emergency stop button. He wasn't in his uniform and sported a washed out Army issue T-shirt and jeans instead. He wasn't wearing that sweet, shy smile either. I could feel his anger permeating from his pores. Shoving me up against the elevator wall, he informed me that he had been dismissed yesterday morning. It seemed that my particularly forward display in the elevator that day had caused him such a hard on, that it was noticed by an elderly resident when he rushed to hold the door for her. Pressing me into the panel, he was inches from my face when he told me it was all my fault.

I was startled by this utter contrast and his brazen actions. I gripped the rail behind me, and as he began to creep his hand up my thigh, I realized that I was actually becoming aroused by his sudden brutish behavior. He didn't give me a chance to apologize, he didn't give me a chance to say anything at all. His tongue was in my mouth and silencing any remarks I might have, witty or otherwise. I kissed him back, if that's what you could call it. Our mouths were wet and sloppy over each other in feverish impatience. Just as I began to take some of the control back by cupping his face with my hands, he grabbed my wrists and yanked one arm toward him, spinning me around and pinned my hands behind my back.

Holding my wrists with one hand he pushed up my skirt and passed his other hand into my panties. I could not see him, but I could hear him slurp his fingers, tasting my wetness which was compounding by the minute. Still pinning me, he pulled my panties to the side and dragged his tongue over my crevice, as I struggled to keep my balance in my designer heels.

When he had enough, he directed me to turn around and pushed me onto my knees. I did not need further instruction and knew exactly what he wanted. After unleashing his youthful and rigid cock, I looked up at him and drew it into my mouth. A smile crossed his lips, yet not the introverted, nervous smile I was accustomed to. This wickedly confident smirk was broken only by his repeated commands for me to continue my duty as he guided my head to do so.

Once again, his show of domination sparked me inside and I became impatient to have him inside of me. I began to beg and plead for him to satisfy my growing need, but he was relishing his new found power too much to accommodate. He proclaimed that I would have to make him want me more than I wanted him. I conspired to make this so, and began to wrap my lips around his smooth tip and tease him softly. My plan was effective and in no time he was scooping me up by the waist and propping me onto the rail.

He threw my legs apart and pulled my panties to the side once more. Bracing me against the paneled wall, he proceeded to thrust himself inside my dripping cunt. I bit my lip, and he exhaled roughly, as we rocked back and forth in a tangle of arms and legs. He slammed into me with such sweet intensity that my last call for "harder" was breathless and spent.

As I felt a warm surge enter my depths, I held his face again a discovered that his expression had become sweet and shy again. I pulled him closer to kiss him softly. Instead, seemingly disturbed by what had just happened, he pushed away and dislodged the emergency stop button. In a moment the doors slid open and he was jogging down the hall towards the stairs, fixing his pants as he escaped. I exited also, and re-entered my apartment to clean myself up.

I was stunned and amazed by what had just happened, and doubted that I would ever see him again. On the ride down one hour later, I realized that the camera had been trained on us the entire time. Once in the lobby I noticed that there was a new young man on staff behind the security desk. He seemed unable to look at me directly in the eye, but that nervous smile told it all.