Up and Down in the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got there first. My waist seemed to develop a mind of its own; it circled faster and looser, until my hips were swiveling like a top, or a juicer intent on wringing every last drop from the fruit.

A sharp spasm bent me backwards and Calvin whimpered at the suddenly deeper angle, but kept pounding.

"You cumming, girl?" His fucking banged my head continuously against the wall. "You gonna gimme that gusher?" His ass went into double-time, jack-hammering my pussy. "Cum gotdammit. Cum on this dick!"

"Yes, Papi!" I screamed. I went stark, raving mad as my pussy exploded. My titties bounced as my body jerked mindlessly, my nipples like prunes, waves of light rolling behind my eyes until I thought I'd go blind.

My pussy gobbled Calvin's cock down past his ballsack. Faintly I felt air rushing in my face, heard him roaring in my ears, then hot sperm blasted my womb. It was like sitting on a hot tub jet. Our eyes locked and he was helpless against his own shuddering climax as he filled me with seed.

The last few shots overflowed around his cock and wet my saddle and thighs, slowly dripping down to my ankles and onto the floor.

Gradually my feet found solid ground and Calvin's dick popped out of me, our hips still giving sporadic, involuntary jerks. I felt a little shame-faced at my wanton display. The tops of my thighs were glazed with semen, and a glob of it bubbled out of my slit.

"Thank you," Calvin whispered. He pulled me close and kissed me again, our groins sticky with icing. His dick was still half-stiff.

"I've gotta take a breather," I leaned against the wall. I was embarassed to face him, so I kept my head turned.

"Hey, hey, what's this about?" Calvin asked. "Why won't you look at me?"

"I didn't mean for this to happen," I told him.

"I didn't, either." His ink-black eyes sparkled as he bit the corner of his lip. "I still can't believe this is happening. You're the hottest woman I've ever known." He reached over and pinched the underside of my breast.

"Ow!" I jumped. "What was that for?"

"I thought about pinching myself, but I figured it would be more fun to pinch you. I had to see I'm not dreaming."

He stepped close and gathered a fingerful of our juices from the vee of my thighs, then slid it in my mouth. Without thinking I sucked his index finger clean, then went on fellating it. His cock slowly swelled back to full size.

"I can't help it, I can't get enough of you." He paused and looked at his watch, then back to me. "It's only 4, you tired?"

"Hell yeah. Let me catch my breath."

12