Up Dawson's Creek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers

In fact, he was so insistent that he made arrangement for her to join an exclusive health spa. She was put into an intense rehabilitation program setup by Dawson. It was demanding on her, but effective, starting with daily workouts with an instructor, and a strict diet under the supervision on a nutritionist. The progress was remarkable and surprisingly fast.

Cutter was still in her life, but on the periphery, only seeing each other at the spa or Dawson's parties. The times they did speak, it was marginally uncomfortable, only taking the time for polite acknowledgement; their own personal agendas going off in different directions, both silently understanding their place

She had been under Dawson's influence for about four months and the transformation was remarkable. Under the careful grooming and watchful eye of Dawson she was developing quite nicely, and Dawson always said 'a precious asset.'

Now in her early thirties; her five seven, one-hundred-twenty pound frame was perfect; curves in the right places, a nice round ass, a flat stomach and firm, although small breasts. She thought he might have suggested implants; surprisingly he never did; and had remarked on more than one occasion that he had a preference for small breasts.

Her facial features were distinctly similar to that of Ali Larter; however instead of blonde hair shrouding her face, hers was jet black, naturally thick, and curly, cascading past her shoulders. Her nose was proportionate to her face, thin with a slight upward turn giving it a pert look; her lips, full and broad, revealing perfectly white teeth. In contrast, her sparkling brown eyes were wide and alive with the look of excitement, reflecting a happy person behind them; then, at the drop of a hat they could deliver a smouldering come-hither.

With her mind and body healthy, and totally free from drugs and alcohol; she now took the extra time and care to protect Dawson's investment. When she went to work, a party or anywhere else for that matter; she was a walking advertisement for the latest fashion. Cutter would be proud; she had become the complete package!

It had taken six months; her so called rehabilitation and transformation was for all intents and purposes complete. To celebrate Dawson made arrangements to have his corporate jet fly Val and her boys to Aruba for a vacation.

The night before they were to fly out, they had spent an incredible evening together, which as usual ending up in bed; and for the first time there was ferocity to their love making. By the end of night they were physically spent; never had sex with Dawson been so deliciously wild. They did things to each other never done before, which left her on a sexual high and an appetite craving more.

Also that night, Dawson had been very careful selecting his words, but left no doubt in her mind that his investment was due to start earning him dividends!

Dawson's limousine met her at the airport on her return; first order of business was driving the boys to their father's house; before going directly out to the estate. Dawson met her at the door; then after the customary kiss hello, took her straight to the bedroom were they spent the afternoon and evening picking up where they left off before she went on vacation.

Later that evening, after a very late supper, they sat talking about her future. He was going to provide all her financing, in addition to a living allowance. Simply put, she was now working directly for Dawson, although she would still work at the bank; her salary from the bank was going into investments and tax shelters for her future.

Her job and time at the bank would now vary depending on Dawson schedule and requirements. Without question, she would be on call twenty-four-seven; and he would maintain her social calendar at all times. He would always arrange that she had time for her children, if her services were for long periods he would arrange for them to take a vacation.

There was no contract or signatures in blood; just a verbal contract between two consenting adults.

That was a year ago; and in that time, she went from innocence to Dawson's personal companion who would willingly perform every known sexual depravity for him. He had subtly taken her to a different high, easily manipulating her to a new kind of addiction. It was a lifestyle with only one focus and that was to live and experience what money could buy; the depravities of orgies and the depths people will go to protect themselves.

Dawson's private and business circle reached throughout the world; every party she met someone new or from a different country; and depending who they were, or their significance could mean that she would end up fucking them. The situation was never the same, her innocence quickly disintegrating with the endless parade of different men and woman, different shape and sizes from every country in the world.

Her life was a whirlwind of business and pleasure trips, weeks or weekends here and there, ski weekends, catching a new play or show opening. She found herself amid celebrities from the multitude of entertainment venues. It was as if she had won the lottery; as her life became like a streaming video, the preverbal life in the fast line, and the propelling compulsion for total gratification.

The more opportunities thrown her way, the stronger her addiction became; she became filled with the need for the latest fashions, the trips, and the caviar. It was impossible, as Dawson was constantly generous by always maintaining his lavish style of living and fortifying her standing within his entourage; finally giving her the feeling that her life had meaning.

She couldn't get enough of her new life, never stopping or slowing down, fearful that if she went to sleep it would end. That lingering terror that Dawson would eventually find her boring and of no value to him; ultimately meaning rejection and then only to be cast aside into that haunting black hole of obscurity, again.

This addiction was unlike anything she every felt; there would be no withdrawal or shakes, only that she now knew that she could never enjoy what is commonly known as 'normal life.' Even marriage wouldn't solve her problem, unless it was to Dawson, and that wasn't going to happen.

Dawson never had any intention of casting her off, now or ever. In fact, Cutter had hit the nail on the head with his assessment of Val; her potential indeed had no boundaries, only the right person to exploit and tap that potential was missing; a position that he had no problem filling.

Ironically Dawson was hoping to slow down her involvement in the orgies; he saw the same kind of natural instinct in Val that was in Cutter. She was now at a point where her looks and intellectual growth was at a level to use in recruiting other girls, more importantly older women.

Many of Dawson's business associates were losing interest in the younger girls, and were looking for the same type of relationship that Dawson had, with Val's of the world. They were always commenting on how lucky he was to have the complete package, good looks, great body and someone who could actually put two sentences together.

With her job at the bank Val came into contact with plenty of women, women from all walks of life, women that could ultimately satisfy his associates and enhance his future business ventures as they grew internationally. She could utilize her position and his power to bring these women into his circle; their desperation for financial assistance, only making them vulnerable to his spider web. It could be the perfect setup.

While Dawson was deliberating on how to broach the idea with Val, she had inadvertently been instrumental in kicking off his new business venture the following evening; unfortunately at the expense of her sister, Sharon.

Dawson was leaning against the desk, looking very dignified with his arms folded over his chest. He wasn't overly tall, about five-ten, in his mid-forties, dressed in is favorite blue suit, shirt, tie; and black leather shoes. He was looking at her with a faint grin on his thin lips. Val simply stared at him.

"You know, Val, I'm thinking about introducing a different venue. This whole thing with Sharon was very well received by my associates; many of whom are very interested in acquiring their own personal Sharon. After talking with Choi, who is now deeply indebted to me, I'm convinced that this new development has opened up a realm of possibilities that could be exploited to our advantage."

His words quiet, calm and thoughtful was immediately perking her interest. She looked at him showing her full attention. "What?" she asked, shaking her head, "what possibilities? What advantage would please you?"

"I've been analyzing the benefits of employing a more mature type of women for some time now. Women more like Sharon, over thirty, and mentally and physically well-maintained. However I have some cursory reservations; but that was until you accidently proved my theory was indeed feasible." Val was about to interrupt, but held her tongue as Dawson's body language warned her that he wasn't finished talking; just preoccupied for a moment, interested with brushing an invisible speck off the cuff of his expensive jacket: "With your position at the bank and growing circle of friends, you have first hand knowledge of those women who are vulnerable, and for those who require a little coercion to fall into our plans. And I know, after sacrificing your sister, there's nothing that you wouldn't do for me if I ask, is there?"

"Nothing," Val said without reservation, feeling the lewd thrill that such an unashamed announcement gave her. Her loyalty to Dawson so deeply entrenched; that it was not restricted with boundaries, and she would fervently do anything he asked or wanted from her.

Dawson laughed, as he went on, going behind the desk and sitting down, joining the tips of his fingers together in front of him like a church. "I want you to setup your friend, Edythe Lucano as our second victim."

"Okay?" Val's face was expressionless as she thought about her girlfriend. Her love for Edythe was much greater than that for her sister; it had been a long lasting friendship that was built of trust, honesty and mutual respect; and up until she met Cutter, Edythe had been the only person that had stood by her. Unfortunately, she was also a friend whom she would willingly and without compunction allow Dawson to debase and ingratiate into a world of sexual deviancy. She looked over at Dawson, offering him a lewd smile; a smile that shocked him, as she confirmed her agreement to his request.

"I want her to know that you totally betrayed her; will you do that?"

"What's the big deal, I sold my sister out to Choi, what makes Edythe so special?!" Val said leaping at the idea.

"And will it excite you?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Will you'll enjoy it like you did watching Sharon?"

"Yes, and probably more."

Dawson laughed loudly as he strode around the desk and looked down at her; his hand reaching down to brush across her forehead: "Edythe Lucano, precious Edythe!"

Edythe Lucano had been surprised when Val called, although she had seen Val off and on, their time together had suffered since her friend's involvement with Mason Dawson. She had become more than just concerned about her friend's relationship with Dawson; not because Val wasn't entitled to embrace her new lifestyle, it had more to do with the circumstances that led up to it. The total transformation of Val from borderline white trash to socialite within a year seemed far too much like the Hollywood movie Pretty Woman; rather than a divorcee slide to hell and back. However, in fairness she was elated that Val had turned her life around for the good; the positive influence and stability that Cutter and then Dawson provided had come at the opportune time for Val. Their continual encouragement to help restore her physical and mental well being had been masterful, and Val was now more like she was before they were married. Unfortunately, her history during and after the divorce had left Val notably bitter; and now there was an emotionless characteristic to her, it was cold, calculating and always on guard.

Edythe couldn't deny or completely condemn Cutter or Dawson's influence on Val; she had met both men, albeit briefly, but both men had a powerful, almost mystical charm about them. It was easy to see how their confident and imposing personalities could bring the old Val back; but for the life of her she couldn't understand why Val held their interest, especially for someone like Mason Dawson.

Edythe didn't really know that much about Mason Dawson, other than what she had read or seen in the media; however it was impossible not to be aware of the prominence in the community that he asserted, as there was always some kind of commentary applauding him or his efforts. On the surface he projected the white horse crusader, working for the good of the community; he was an integral player in the growth of national and international business for the city, employing thousands and at the same time developing and supporting the city's small businesses. He was actively involved, either as a chairman or member, in a multitude of organizations, ranging from charities, commerce and political committees. He led somewhat of a dual life, where his public life was an open book, always making sure that he was always accessible; his private life was exactly that, completely private. According to Val, there were a select few allowed inside his inner circle; and even though he did entertain and socialize with the city's elite, they were not part of that circle. If he were guilty of any indiscretions they never became public knowledge, his power and influence was ingratiated everywhere; the general consensus was positive, because that was exactly how he promoted himself.

Edythe first met Dawson while she and Val were having lunch. He only joined them for a few moments and was very polite to her; explaining that he needed to confirm some arrangements for an upcoming event, before he excused himself and left; but not before sending an expensive bottle of wine and note to their table, apologizing for interrupting their meal. Then next time she met Dawson was at his condo, Val had told her that Dawson would be in the country for the evening and had asked her over for coffee after a movie they had seen. Val appeared quite surprised when they arrived at the condo and found Dawson there; but insisted that she stay for a while before taking her home. For most part Dawson stayed in his office, his appearances were short and sweet; usually a question for Val, but on occasion he joined in their conversation for a few minutes, before returning to his office. In fact, after the first few times that she had met Dawson, she had a pleasant and decent opinion of the mystery man.

The warm fuzzy about Dawson all changed the evening she had met Val and Dawson for coffee after work. They were already waiting for her in his limousine when she left work; and twenty minutes later they were outside the city limits having supper at an enchanting bed and breakfast. The evening started off nicely, the food and wine were perfect, amiable conversation with sprinkles of ribald humour; that surprisingly didn't offend her as she would have thought.

For most of the evening they were the only customers until a very dignified gentleman walked in and sat at a table directly in Dawson's line of vision; which had seemed to distract Dawson, as his interest seemed to lay elsewhere and his participation in their conversation dwindled. The man's appearance had definitely had an effect on Dawson, although he didn't appear to in any hurry to resolve it. At no time did the men actually talk, but she couldn't help notice the subtle silent communication that seemed to be on going between them.

The gentlemen had only stayed for a short time and after paying left the dining room; but instead of leaving the premises he went upstairs to the private rooms. Although she couldn't place any relevance to the man's short appearance; she found it curious that only when the man was finally out of sight; that Dawson's attention returned to her and Val.

To Edythe the whole thing had seemed so clock and dagger, almost like something from a spy movie: it became even stranger when Val suddenly excused herself from the table to supposedly make a business call. That in it self had been uncharacteristic of Val that she would actually leave the table, when she could just as easily used her cell phone; and the situation was more disturbing as she watched Val walk past were the gentleman's and nonchalantly picked up what appeared to be a room tag laying on the table. Then as if to add suspense to the already confusing events, Val made her way up the stairs; instead of going into the reception area to make the call.

Edythe knew that Dawson was observing her while she watched the drama playing out before her eyes; but he just sat there, not saying a word or offering an explanation. It was only when she turned to face Dawson and her eyes mutely asked what the hell was going on, that he actually said something. His earlier relaxed and amiable demeanour was now replaced with an intense authoritarian persona, cold and direct. She assumed that Dawson's would not try to placate her intelligence, and she was correct; he was honest and blunt, explaining that Val would be persuading the gentlemen to guarantee his support on a merger he was working on.

The words had stung, ripping at her heart and soul at the thought of what Val was doing, doing for this for this man. She had been so disgusted that she was about to leave the table and go look for Val, but Dawson told her to sit down and quit acting like a child, which she had unexplainably done. He then informed her quite explicitly that Val was a big girl, that she fully understood her role and that she was a willing, not a coerced participant. Although his admission shocked her, the pain she felt for Val was excruciating to think that her friend would allow herself to be willingly debased by this man.

The longer she sat at the table with Dawson, the more frantic she became to look for Val and take her away; away from this place and this abomination of a man; in fact, she had been so lost in her growing obsession to rescue Val that she was oblivious to what Dawson was saying, until he mentioned Sharon, Val's sister. She had listened stunned as Dawson proudly boasted that she now worked for him and was proving to be as good an asset for his business, as Val was; the only difference was that Sharon belonged to his Asian partner. His words were cryptic, saying nothing and everything; and she found it impossible to rationalize what he was actually telling her and thinking of how she could help Val at the same time.

From the minute that they had arrived at the bed and breakfast she had been drinking wine, her glass was constantly being emptied and refilled; and it suddenly dawned on her that she was the only one drinking, as neither Val or Dawson drank. Now the subtle effects of the alcohol were beginning to surface; and she found her concentration wandering. Fortunately, she wasn't drunk, but the wine was easing her anxiety and determination to resolve Val's problems; and finding her self focusing on what Dawson was saying to her. In fact, she conceded that she couldn't do anything about Val right now, but at the first chance, she would have a serious talk with Val. It was then that he blindsided her.

Edythe was sitting directly across from him listening to him talk, and again not paying attention to his words or deciphering their meaning; instead was patiently waiting for Val to return so they could go home. Then he had totally caught off guard as his hands reached across the table and covered hers that she instantly started to pay attention; and looked straight into her eyes and emotionlessly told her that he had every intention of fucking her. He added that it might not be today or tomorrow, but eventually he would have her; and when he did he would show her no mercy.

TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers