Up Dawson's Creek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edythe brain had completely shutdown and she never heard anything else from that point on; and her only reaction had been to pull her hands from his and jump from the table, making a frantic dash to the reception area. She asked them to order a cab and sat in the waiting area until it arrived. She saw Val once more before the cab arrived, she was coming back down the stairs and entering the dining area; and she had felt a tinge of resentment that Val didn't come to look for. However, by now she had sobered up enough not to care and only wanted to escape the insanity; to go home to her family and put this all behind her.

Chapter IV

Edythe was almost sober by the time the cab drove into the city, and as her head cleared she tried to piece everything together. She now had an understanding of what destroyed Sharon's marriage, and why Cutter and Dawson had invested so much time and energy into transforming Val; and what she thought Dawson's may have planned for her. She also realized that no matter what, her love and loyalty for Val was irrefutable, and she was resolute to rescue her friend from the depraved quagmire that she was drowning in. Unfortunately she had no idea how, but thought if she talked it over with her husband, they might come up with a plan or solution.

For Edythe her family was everything, her marriage rock solid in every aspect; and she steadfastly believed that it was built on communication, honesty, trust and commitment. She kept no secrets from her husband; she always included him in her decisions relying on his support and guidance. Kerry, her husband was successful in his career as a regional manager for a major home renovation company, as was she in her career; and although her two children weren't perfect, they had their own agendas and were working hard at achieving them. They lived in an upper-middle class neighbourhood and were financially comfortable. Like most families, they had their share of ups and downs; but they were fortunate that things, for the most part worked out for the good.

Kerry was a supportive husband and she knew that he overlooked her short comings. He trusted her completely, not that she gave him reason not to; and more importantly he knew how much Val was a part of her life. Although she had three older sisters, her bond with Val was not measured by birthright, but by mutual respect and compassion for each other. They had been friends since school, and although they were total opposites in personality their friendship grew to the point where they were inseparable. Where Val was the extrovert, who liked parties, drinking and everything that went with it; Edythe was the introvert, always looking for the corner to hide in. In comparison, Val was Edythe's strength and spirit; Edythe was Val's conscience and stabilizer.

After Edythe explained everything to Kerry she had been unprepared for his response; in fact she was decimated by it. Kerry had been blasé, warning her out right to stay out of Val's private life, as it could only cause trouble. His insistence that Dawson was not a man to mess with, as his influence had no boundaries and her meddling could come back to haunt her when she least expected it. He even told her to forget about what Dawson had said to her, suggesting that it might have been his way to get under her skin; and it wasn't something that she could prove anyway. By the end of her conversation with Kerry she was a total shambles; and felt completely alone and afraid of what she was going to do for herself; and more importantly for Val.

For a while she had heeded Kerry's advice and avoided all contact with Val. However, try as she might, she couldn't hide from her conscience; and found herself constantly fighting her guilt for not answering the phone when Val kept phoning. Days had passed and she would let Val's calls go directly into her answering machine at home and work. It got to the point where Kerry and the kids began questioning her about why she kept avoiding the inevitable, each knowing that sooner or later she would need to confront Val. What they didn't understand was how delicate the situation was, and how important it was for her to deal with Val when she was in the right frame of mind.

Over the next few weeks Edythe's found the sanity returning into her life; finally convincing herself that Dawson and Kerry were right, and what Val did with her life was her own business. However, she also felt that Val should know that she wanted nothing to do with Dawson, but she would always be there for her if ever the need, no matter what the situation. She was still determined to get Val away from Dawson, but for now she would be content just to discuss her concerns and feelings with her, and to see how her friend would react. Finally she gave Val a call.

Edythe was insistent that they meet in a neutral place, that way she felt that she would have some control over the situation; also she would be able to leave if the circumstance became unpleasant. A neutral place would also ensure that Dawson wouldn't show up and that would give her the opportunity to have a heart-to-heart with Val. However, even after they had spent three hours together at no time in their conversation did they even come close to discussing anything on her agenda or Dawson's obscene behaviour? Instead, Val had taken complete control of the conversation, easily dismissing her questions, while constantly promoting a party being held at the estate on the weekend; while insisting that Edythe attend; which she had absolutely no intention of.

Edythe never did understand why she went to the party, as everything about the affair had disaster written all over it. She had been even more surprised that Kerry encouraged her to go; he rationalized that it might be the perfect time to talk to Val; more importantly, that Val might be less defensive and more receptive to her concerns. Whatever the reason had been; whether to get her point across to Val, the advice from Kerry, or her pride not to be a victim of Dawson's intimidation; she had decided to go.

Edythe had no idea what to expect at the party, her mind had been shrouded with scenes of decadence and depravity; instead she walked into a lavishly catered affair. Everywhere she looked she noticed someone from the city's elite; men and women who made up the political, business, media and entertainment sector, the movers and shakers of the city. It had been so overwhelming, and she felt so completely out of place and her element.

She would have turned and left, but was stopped by Val who had taken her over to the bar to get her a drink; promising that she would catch up with her after all the guests had arrived. Although she had promised herself that she would stay away from drinking; just bottled water, as she wanted to keep a clear head for when she talked with Val; she had accepted the glass of wine. She was about to ask her something; when Val quickly kissed her cheek and left her standing at the bar as she made her way back to Dawson's side. She suddenly realized that after all her planning about how the evening would go, were already slipping away from her; and she found herself slowly starting to enjoy the expensive wine's warmth as it permeated throughout her body.

Edythe wasn't sure if was the three glasses of wine effecting her thought process or if she was actually seeing Val and Dawson in a different light; but as the evening progressed she noticed that Val's relationship with Dawson was nothing like what she thought. In fact, it almost appeared it were Val who was in control; and when she wasn't busy giving instructions to the caterers, or making the rounds and introducing guests to each other, she was locked onto Dawson's arm. She also noticed that Dawson always kept his eye on Val, watching her every move and always showing a genuine smile when she returned. The whole situation with them was so totally bewildering to her; and began to questioning that her judgment had been hasty and unwarranted, even the discussion with Dawson.

The more she had watched Val and Dawson interact during the evening, the way that they laughed, hugged and kissed each other made convincing her friend to leave, somewhat of a moot point. If anything she had felt guilty of her ulterior motives and was anything but sure, that it would have been the right thing to do. There had been no question that Val was happy and enjoying her position, and was definitely in her element as the hostess; realizing that she could not justify interfering in Val's life. Instead, she did the only thing that she could do under the circumstances; and that was to have another glass of wine and join the party.

Edythe noticed as the evening moved into the early morning the number of guests had significantly dropped off; and even though there were still lots of people were settling into private little groups. Around this time Val had finally joined her and offered her a tour of the house; and as they moved around the house Edythe had started to notice some peculiarities occurring. Initially, it was the way the groups had come together and started moving off into different rooms; and the main room had now become a dance floor that was slowly crowding with couples participating in what only could be described as the late-night-drunk-dance.

By now, Edythe was actually starting to enjoy herself; and after the tour, arm in arm Val took her into the main room. Once inside the room they would occasionally stop to talk with an important guest or to give her time to refill her glass; and then they'd be off in another direction for even more introductions with other guests. In the short time that she spent with Val she had no idea how many drinks she consumed or people she had met; as everything had started to become an avalanche of whirling blurs. For whatever unknown reason, she had ignored the warning signs going off inside; a floating sensation starting to sneak up on her, creeping slowly inside her body as the alcohol systematically began to numb her intelligence and senses.

Edythe never did now how and when she ended up the dance floor, but she had. She had found herself being passed from person to person on the dance floor; and although she had mostly danced with men there were times when she wound up with a woman. She had more drinks and dances; in fact she had felt as if she were soaring; and what concerns she had brought to the party had, her mind was void of everything.

At some point Edythe had found herself in the company of an Asian, named Choi, somebody Val had introduced her to earlier. By now she had been totally under the spell of the intoxicating atmosphere and she felt less guilty about enjoying herself; and every intention of having a good time. She hadn't even objected to the sneaky way one of his massive hands had rested just above the top of her buttocks and had gently massaged the swell of her ass cheeks when they danced. She had even giggled when he rudely complimented her about the soft feel of her ass, which had thrilled her in a sensually impish way. When the tempo had changed to a slow anaesthetized beat the lights dimmed; and now hidden from the other dancers around them, he had grabbed the opportunity to fondle her breasts. Surprisingly, she had made no attempt to the crude groping or his hand sliding inside the neckline of her dress. It had reached the point where even the obscene things that he had whispered in her ear as they danced close together; for some unexplainable reason weren't bothering her. They had danced for what had seemed like an eternity, and he had shown no desire to allow anyone to cut in, until she had suddenly felt a hand on her arm.

Val was standing there smiling, and for one brief moment she semi-sobered up and had tried to straighten her disheveled appearance. At first she was glad to see Val, but in all honesty had been a little disappointed that she had intruded. When Val had suggested that she rest for awhile, she had almost said no, but instead had allowed Val to take her from the dance floor.

Val had taken her down a hallway to a room at the back of house; and had told her to lie down on the couch while she arranged for a ride home for her; leaving her alone, lying on the couch as her friend turned the lights off as she left the room and closed the door.

Edythe had problems initially; the effects of the wine and dancing had her head spinning, especially when she had closed her eyes to fight off the wild spin and nausea. Eventually she had dozed off, alone and in a dark room; until suddenly, there was light and she found herself cuddling in Dawson's arms on the couch. If she hadn't been so disoriented from the alcohol, she would have tried to get up and leave, but she had either the energy or desire; and even stranger.

Edythe had tried to talk, but had ended up giggling as her slurred words where nonsensical, which had only served to make him laugh, and she snuggled back into her arms. Then as he pulled her even closer; he told her how glad he was that she had came to the party; and she had actually enjoyed hearing the compliment.

It had been no surprise that Dawson kissed her or that as his lips descended onto hers, or that she had been willingly receptive; enjoying his thick tongue slowly sliding freely inside her mouth. Her reaction had been natural and her own intuitive actions only further encouraged his tongue to delve deeper inside her mouth. The more she responded, the more self-assured he had became; it had become an endless erotic circle of her giving and him taking. While his large hand kneaded her breasts through her dress and brassiere, his fingers had easily found her sensitive nipples and began tweaking them. The more he had toyed with her breasts and nipples with the calculated precision of a surgeon; the greater intensity that her body was beleaguered with erotic sensations. She had never tried to pull away from him; instead she had been content to voluntarily succumb to her building arousal, savoring his probing tongue stroking in and out between her lips as his fingers teased her tingling nipples. As she had with Choi, she was compliant to Dawson's ardent intentions; and had eagerly positioned herself against the back of the sofa as her own desire began to surface. Even in her drunken and sexual daze she had known that she was acting no better than Val had; but with Dawson's skillful exploitation, she passionately needed to finish what she had no control over. She had moved her body into a position so that she could wrap her arms around his thick neck; knowing that her initiative would signal her submission. That she was willingly offering herself to Dawson, and she knew that she would not be able to stop him from doing what he wanted. When he had dropped his free hand to the hem of her dress and slipped it up under the material and onto her warm nylon covered thighs; she had heard her own moaning as his large thick fingers slid between her legs and started massaging her vagina through her panties. She had no desire to delay the pleasure building: and had willingly parted her legs to give him greater access to between her thighs. Then after he had pulled her dress up around her waist, he wasted no time to snake his hand inside her panties, his thick finger sliding and probing the inside her of gaping vagina. Her whole body had immediately reacted to his electrifying touch and she had thrust her hips up from the cushion and impaled herself onto his thick finger. She had screwed her pelvis in small circles in time to the tenacious massaging that her throbbing clit was receiving; the stimulation liberating her suppressed libido. Her body was a mass of electrical mini orgasms; as Dawson's long thick finger was buried as deep as it could go inside her vagina; while his thumb had rubbed her clit incessantly. She had never noticed or remembered when her bra and panties were removed, only that her dress had been bunched uncomfortably around waist; as she lay back into the soft cushions of the sofa. She had struggled to wrestle her dress away from her waist, her hands pushing the material downward; before Dawson used one of his hands to move it over her knees allowing her to kick it on the floor, leaving her completely naked. He had immediately moved up on top of her and she had eagerly spread her thigh wide open as he moved in closer. She had looked down between her breasts and saw his thick penis in his hand; and working the foreskin back and forth as he aimed the monstrous head at her throbbing cunt.

She had almost fainted, her arousal increasing by the second as she felt the thick head of his cock nudge inside the folds of labia; and his hand began moving the head up and down inside her pulsating lips, her own hot juices lubricating its movement. His forward movement was soon felt when the thick helmet of his cock began inching inside her vagina; and her body had instantly braced itself, as she arched her pelvis upward as she prepared for his impending penetration.

She had heard the voice calling her name, the urgency in the tone causing her to react as if she had been hit with ice water; and instead of being fucked by Dawson, she had found herself staring up into the eyes of Val, and began to cry. Words had been exchanged between Val and Dawson, before Val had taken her to the bathroom and helped her clean up and dress; all the time she tried to explain what happened. Val told her not to worry about any thing, because nobody would find out. She had stayed and talked with Val for over an hour before she went home, sober and for most part her mind at ease; although still unable to shake the guilt. However one thing had been etched in her mind: it had been something that Dawson had said, and more importantly had been right; as he had promised, he had made her beg him to fuck her.

Edythe had found the next few days after the party, agonizing; unable to get in touch with Val and terrified to talk to her husband; she had become frantic to free herself from her mental anguish. Kerry and the kids had noticed the change in her mood, their constant questions were tearing at her nerves; and she kept waiting for something to happen, before she said or made a mistake. The need to talk with Val had become desperate and paramount; and she had no recourse but to keep calling her at the bank rather that at her home.

Then Val had finally called her, and for the first time in days she had felt a mild sense of relief when she heard her voice and that Val suggested they meet that day. The meeting had been difficult, with her crying, trying to explain and apologize for what happened; Val had been calm and reassuring, insisting that she should put it out of her mind and get back to her life. When Val had taken her home, she had suggested that they should take off for the weekend and enjoy some girl time, which she had eagerly agreed to. Val had told her to leave everything to her and as she would set something up and call her with the details

For the first time in days, Edythe had been relaxed and approachable at home, she wasn't quite a hundred percent, but near enough. So when she had told Kerry about Val's offer; he had almost appeared to be relieved that she was going to be gone for a few days; as the strain of having to live with her moods had obviously taken their toll on him. As promised Val called with the arrangements; however she also added that Dawson needed her to delivery a package and gets some papers signed while they were there, but they would still have a couple of days to do whatever they wanted.

Dawson gloated, as he watched her body jerking to a halt from the final spasms of the orgasm she had just experienced. Val's groans subsided slowly as he slowed his thrusts to coincide with her completion. She lay spread-eagled and still, his thick cock was embedded deep inside her wide-stretched cunt. Dawson grinned in lewd satisfaction as he slowly began working the throbbing flesh from between her legs. He pulled gently, his eyes focusing on the pink moist flesh clasping to his cock, as if it didn't want to let go. He gave a quick tug, and with a wet sucking noise it suddenly slipped out all the way; she was smiling and groaning as she rolled over on to her side, one arm covering her eyes from the light.