Up Dawson's Creek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Val, every time I fuck you, it gets better, that was beautiful," Dawson rasped, reaching down to lift the still form from the floor.

"Ohhh ..." Val moaned. "Mmmmm ..." Groaning softly this time, rising to one elbow on the carpet.

"Val, you are perfect in every way," Dawson laughed appreciatively. "You'll never know how much you have added a new dimension to my life this past year. "

Val laughed with him pulling herself up off the floor to the standing position, "and speaking of that, I had better get dressed and make the final preparations for my girl time with Edythe."

"You're probably the only woman in the world who is as decadent as I am." He said, patting her on the ass playfully, pausing to jiggle the soft resilient flesh for a moment. "Edythe will be a perfect acquisition for our plans, so I don't need to tell you how important this is to us. Besides she's a fucking contradiction, she lives in one world of white picket fences and moral judgment, but after a few drinks she's spreads her legs like a fucking whore, begging to be fucked. She needs to be taught a lesson; to get a different prospective on life."

"Dawson, I love Edythe like a sister; "Val smirked, "but, business is business, and you know only to well what that means? Anyway, Edythe needs a good old fashioned fucking; sometimes she can be so prim and proper, especially the way she placates me, always implying that she one notch above me. I shouldn't have stopped you fucking her at the party; that would have knocked the loving wife ego out of her, stop her from fucking lauding that husband of hers over everyone."

"Yes," Dawson agreed, "I'm still a little miffed about that, you should have let me fuck her, especially when she was fucking begging me! It would have been great to leave her on the couch with cum dripping from her cunt!

"I know ... I know!" Val pouted. "But, we need to get her in a position that she can't wriggle out of with an excuse of a momentary lapse of infidelity that her precious hubby could find forgivable. She needs to be knee deep in shit, with no drugs or alcohol to blame; and with no alternative but to agree with our terms and conditions. That my dear Dawson is good business sense, don't you agree?"

"I've trained you well, my love?" Dawson laughed: "In fact, maybe too well, sometimes I forget just how fucking ruthless you can be; in bed and business."

"Don't you forget that Mr. Dawson," Val kidded along with him, "so when you finally do get to sink your fucking cock inside her; just remember that you not only get to fuck her, but you will fucking own her! "

"All this talking is making me fucking horny, again!" Dawson grunted.

"Don't worry, everything is set up, Lazlo is taking care of everything his end; although he did emphasis that he was pissed at not getting to fuck Edythe. But your financial incentive handled that problem. The bottom line, in three days she's all yours! Val purred; now dressed, and taking the time to brush her hair.

"Have fun, Val!" Dawson smiled, kissing her gently on her lips, "Don't forget to call with progress reports, so I can make the final phases for Edythe's employment application."

"I'll call you from Lazlo's place later this evening, hopefully by tomorrow morning it should be all over and a go! If not, Lazlo has another option we could explore, but I don't think it will be necessary," Val cooed, returning his kiss before she left the room and closed the door behind her.

Dawson took the call early Saturday morning, it was short and to the point; everything had gone off without a hitch and he should have the disks shortly. They would be home Monday evening and he could close the deal Tuesday. The conservation was one ended, the message given and the call terminated. The look etched on his face, could only be described as a wild and predatory lust, as he put the phone done and finished his breakfast.

They had taken separate cabs from the airport, as Edythe was exhausted from the weekend and was eager to get home to her family; whereas Val was full throttle and was already on her cell phone with Dawson. The drug had worked perfectly on Edythe; just as it had with Sharon; and that Lazlo had everything coordinated to perfection. She mentioned that Edythe had asked a few question about what happened after meeting with Lazlo; but seemed to accept her answers and was completely unaware of what took place. There was no denying the air of exhilaration in her voice when she told Dawson that Edythe had already agreed to drop by the condo the following afternoon, before she ended the call.

For Edythe it had been a fun few days, even though it started out a little tense and uneventful; they had met with Lazlo and joined him for an early supper. After supper, the time and events had become somewhat hazy. In fact she remembered very little, other than Val and Lazlo taking care of a few business matter, a few drinks and some harmless conversation, it had felt as if she had done nothing of note. From then on the following days were hectic; as she was determined to find the right time and place to clear the air between her and Val; to stress how important it was for her to atone for her previous opinions and mistakes. For most part everything seemed to work out in her favor; in addition to having the time to shop, dine, catch a play and go to an exclusive nightclub, courtesy of Lazlo connections. It had been just like old times, and by the time they boarded the plane any concerns or guilt that she had suppressed inside, were resolved and put to rest.

Dawson shared Val's excitement, his mind reliving the events on the disk Val had sent him. He was very pleased with the results; and even if the actual events weren't totally explicit, there was no way that Edythe could not disregard the innuendoes. The plan had been carefully construed and executed to exaggerate her participating in some very compromising and disreputable situations; some showing her either naked or semi-naked. Val used the same drug on Edythe as she had on her sister; although it was of a higher concentrate so as to make the effect last longer, in addition to easily rendering her subservient to ambiguously asked requests. It had worked to perfection; it was so ingenious and foolproof, and although subjective; the evidence suggested different and would be almost impossible to deny. The mere thought of tomorrow's meeting with Edythe was so salaciously arousing to his deviancy; that his mind kept playing out the depraved scenarios open to him. To be able to sit and revel in his calculated dissolution of her resolve; to strip away her arrogance and then her pride, until he had subjugated every moral fiber inside her; and then to make her beg him to fuck her. For the first time in a long time, he had become impatient; and by the time Val arrived at the estate he knew exactly the approach he was going to take with Edythe. Satisfied with his plan; he decided he would discuss his plans over with Val and get her input; but first, he was only interested in one thing from Val, and that was a long and wild night of fucking.