Up From Cryosleep

Story Info
Sex in the future: Who does what to whom?
1.6k words
4
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: All sex acts in this story involve fictional persons who are at least 18 years old. There are vague implications of activities that some people might find unpleasant.)

"Good morning, Sir. My name is Yalnis, and I will continue your orientation. We here at FutureWake are confident that you will adjust adequately to the world of 2189. You have now overcome the effects of cryosleep, so you can begin sexual activity. Shall I disrobe for you?

"Thank you, I'm pleased that you find me attractive. We expected that response, based on relationships in your previous life. You may remove your garment whenever you like. Will you allow me to touch your genitals? I thought so.

"Are you comfortable with your body? Your previous aide examined your resumption of motion, speech, inhalation, ingestion, and excretion, and reported no difficulties. Now you will learn how your body differs from the way it was before you were frozen. Yes, that part is larger now, and will become larger still.

"I agree, there is much that you don't know about the world as it is now, but is that the most important thing on your mind? I'm sure you're curious about the intervening history, and the way that humans live now, but aren't you more focused on what my hands are doing to this part of you, and how close my moist, full lips are to it?

"Feel free to 'handle the merchandise.' Oh, I'm sorry, my synapse feed just informed me that this expression ceased to be used before you were born. Ahem, you may touch me with your hands as you choose. Yes, in fact, I like being fondled there.

"Do not be concerned if you ejaculate very soon. This erection can continue, through perhaps five orgasms. Your body's new baseline condition is priapic, but without pain from that. In this session, I will help you gain control of your new abilities, so that you will be able to achieve and suppress erection and ejaculation through muscular and neuronal actions.

"Yes, I am enjoying what your mouth is doing to my breast, and yes, it is quite normal for my bosom to continue to expand as you suck. Women now have capabilities that they did not have in your time. For instance, I can lactate in different flavors. Would you like to sample mocha hazelnut?

"Are you enjoying your ejaculation? It may continue for several minutes. It's an amusing display, and here at FutureWake, it happens all the time. Perhaps, however, you would find it more enjoyable, and less messy, if I were to enclose your penis in my vagina. Is it pleasant for you to see me assume the cowgirl position? I will also untie my hair and let it swirl about my shoulders.

"Yes, your spurting is even more rapid now, with you inside me. Did you hear what I said, while you were howling? I have extended my inner labia to enclose your testicles, so that I may squeeze and secrete on all of your genitalia. Yes, all women can do that, but not all choose to. It's usually a sign of great appreciation from an ecstatic partner.

"This would be a good time for you to hold still and catch your breath.

"Now, while you're still inside, try using your pelvic floor muscles to relax your penis. Ummm, when you were alive before, did you know the term 'kegel?' Yes, try doing that until you get a response.

"There, please try to remember that. Next, you will find that you can flex and release small portions of your gluteal muscles. By doing this, you can angle, swivel, and direct your phallus without moving in any other way. You can also curve the shaft, and extend or compress its length. It will take you some time to learn all of these flexes and results, so you should practice them after we finish our session.

"Well, FutureWake took the opportunity to enhance your body in various ways. It was necessary to regrow many tissues after the cancerous ones were excised. You needn't worry about the details. As for whether there might be side effects, would any of them be worse than being left in cryosleep indefinitely, and vulnerable to system breakdowns?

"I can feel you achieving various shapes, movements, and directions. Very good. Now try flexing in other ways, until the erection returns to full rigidity. That's it, yes. You may now resume fucking me. As I said, practice those flexures on your own time. They are among the most important things you need to know in your new life.

"Hmmm? Of course, we all enjoy recreational activity, and this will be especially true of the people you encounter. The details can wait. Here at FutureWake, we manage everything. Why don't you take both of my nipples into your mouth while you thrust into me? You might enjoy butterscotch ripple from the left, and jalapeño lime from the right.

"That's true, the mess has increased despite your insertion. You'll notice that I am secreting a great deal, and this fluid has joined with yours, as it streams out of me. Despite this, I'd like for you to continue. Four of my orgasms have concluded, but nine more are in progress, and I believe that another two are just starting.

"Heaven? The afterlife? Sir, this is physical reality, and I don't know whether you would qualify for an eternal reward in a great beyond. But I encourage you to think in those terms, as we continue sharing ecstasy. Yes, what you feel from my walls, the heat and flexing and motion and surface changes, I am producing intentionally.

"There, I believe your most recent orgasm has subsided. Have your eyes focused again? Your normal voice should return shortly. This is a proper time for me to dismount.

"As I bring your penis to my moist, full lips, would you like to sample my secretions? I am currently producing a flavor you would find similar to Pinot Grigio.

"There, I enjoyed tasting your semen, and feeling it surge down my gullet. In addition, your oral blandishments completed three of my orgasms. In time, you may want to take dietary supplements that can change your flavor.

"Now, if you will spread your legs, I will demonstrate how breast sex is carried out. Yes, they move by themselves, to enfold and stroke you. It is important to get you accustomed to things that initially surprise you to the point of shock, because soon you will need to be casual about this, and many other sex practices. Yes, I can guide the head into my mouth. More semen is always welcome.

"I'm sorry, you asked many questions while my mouth was full. I will attempt to answer some of them now, and I ask you to remember your earlier thoughts about Heaven. They may comfort you.

"I'm sure you found it very rewarding to be an electrical engineer, but work in that field now requires knowledge and skill far beyond what you have. In a few ways, the world now is like the world you knew. For one thing, each person must provide value in order to receive goods and services. FutureWake believes that you can provide value in a new profession. New to you, that is. Humanity in general considers it very old.

"Please note, Sir, that you were in cryosleep for more than a century. The world has changed vastly in that time, with advances in all fields. You have no skills that employers value, and your prospects for acquiring such skills are, to be honest, dim. Your best option to support yourself is to provide sexual services. Fortunately, FutureWake will represent you, and you will reside here in a small apartment where you will be available to entertain our clients.

"Yes, Sir, 'pimp' is the proper term for FutureWake, in relation to you. No, you have no option to refuse. To cover costs, FutureWake was forced to amend the agreements with those who entered cryosleep.

"Frankly, Sir, if you were to escape, you would have no idea how to survive in the outside world.

"If you perform exceptionally well, and become a favorite among clients, you may gain extra rewards and be given some say over what you do and with whom you do it. At first, however, you must satisfy any and all client whims. Be assured, Sir, that what clients do will not threaten your life. FutureWake must, after all, recoup its investment in you.

"You will find that your pain threshold is much higher now, and some parts of your body can regenerate. Still, you will probably respond very strongly at first, in emotional terms, to what is done to you, and many clients are eager to observe such responses in newcomers. These early sessions will bring FutureWake a substantial return from you, and provide a small sum to your account at the company store.

"There may be times when you are called upon to do what we are doing now, so continue practicing on your own, and hold on to hope. But to assist in what you will be required to do, nearly all the time, for several months, your next session will be conducted by Glundorth. He will show you other things you must learn to do with your pelvic floor. He has this amusing habit of calling every male newcomer 'Rent Boy,' and I strongly advise that you not take offense to that. To prepare, you might benefit from doing exploratory exercises to alter your throat, tongue, rectum, nostrils, and navel.

"So, welcome to the future, Sir! Would you like to kiss my moist, full lips before I depart? That will not add another charge to your debt at the company store from this session. Yes, in that sense I am as you are. No, you will never see me again."