Up North Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like my world has shifted and I was on uneasy ground, probably how people feel after an earthquake, only my earthquake was ongoing. As I wandered around in my brain I felt my cock begin to grow and swell, I had to pee. Not wanting to disturb Mom's sleep I did my best to slip out of bed quietly and it seemed to work. I stepped lightly into the bathroom and lifted the lid when I felt Mom step up behind me pressing her naked body against my back when she reached around and held my firm cock... "Just relax and let it go Son, I'll hold it for you."

Now, of course, my cock was hard as stone and there was no way I could pee through it. "Mom, do you have any idea how hard it is to pee with you holding my cock?"

"Don't worry baby, I can fix that." And she did. She stepped off to one side and while continuing to hold my cock with her left hand she reached between my legs and with her right hand she gave my balls a quick squeeze and pinch - Ouch! My dick softened some and the piss flowed - what a relief!

"How did you learn that?"

"I played lots of games with your Dad, they were always fun," she said.

She rinsed her hands and wiped my cock... "Nice and tidy," she said.

We stood quietly in the bathroom for a while just barely pressing our bodies together, then I asked, "Do you think it would be Ok for me to check your body out like you did mine?"

She smiled up at me and said, "Sure, how do you want to do it?"

"Come on, let's go to the bed."

We walked to the bed where I sat down on the edge and said, "Ok, stand right there facing me please."

I began to examine every inch of her body starting with her breasts. She always smelled of baby power but I also detected a soft scent of what I was to learn was just girl. The combination was sweetly intoxicating. Her breasts were so soft, I love the squishy texture and the way nipples get so hard. The rubbery nature of nipples is so much fun and the fact that my Mother loved having me suck and chew gently on her breasts kept my hard-on bouncing.

I investigated every inch of her body standing and then lying on the bed, saving her pussy for last. I was kissing and massaging her beautiful round bottom when my tongue wandered down between the two cheeks, tasting the crease and probing her little brown butt hole - she wiggled and giggled. I popped up and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No sweetie, it just tickles, I like it but I'm looking forward to you tasting my pussy the most."

I grabbed her cheeks, squeezing them firmly and spread them wide. My tongue went back to tasting and probing her bottom, I loved it when she wiggled, making little happy sounds. After a few minutes I rolled her over and spread her legs wide, putting each leg over my respective shoulder. Her furry muff was fascinating to look around and probe; I spread her lips and stared into her vagina to the best of my ability. The scent was musty reminding me of the smell of a spring rain in the woods around our farm.

After a moment I carefully began to lick and kiss the 'taint' that area between her rectum and the base of her labial opening. She had begun to seep tasty girl fluids and I just wanted to plunge into her puss, but I wanted it to be as exciting for her as for me... "Mom, I've never done this before, would you mind telling me the best way?"

"Oh Honey, that is sweet. Here let's change me a little. Get that big soft pillow and put it under my hips, that'll put my bottom up where you're not breaking your neck. Hand me that little brush there on the bedside table."

I did as she asked and delighted in watching her wiggle her bottom into a comfortable position, then she handed me the little brush saying, "Here, take the brush and gently - remember, gently brush the hair out from the center to the side it'll open things up for you."

She was right; it did open things up, less hair more pussy.

"Now baby, take your time and get acquainted. Start by licking my lips from bottom to top, you can stick your tongue in and get a good taste if you like - I'll let you know what to do next, but for now start licking me."

It was so strange listening to her direct me and as she did her voice grew deeper, her speech seemed to thicken and I saw her fingers caress what she called "her little man." I could tell she was excited but trying not to make me nervous.

As I licked, I tasted her inside as well... the malty, musty flavor was different but exciting all by itself and the more I licked the more abundantly her fluids began to flow. Then she said, "Baby, put your fingers inside me and start to suck my little man, but not too hard." Actually it was more like she hissed the words out to me - I was so excited that my cock ached it was so hard and my hands were shaking. I saw how much her clit was sticking out and moved up to it, taking it in between my lips sucking it gently and at the same time I put in one and then two fingers feeling the underside of the top of her vaginal opening. As I did she took in a deep breath saying, "Oh God yessssss..."

After a few moments she bucked her hips up into my mouth as hard as she could and wrapped her legs around my head putting me into a vice like grip as she screamed out "iiieeeeeeee!" I kept sucking and fingering her to the best of my ability until she relaxed and pulled my mouth away.

"Give me a minute baby, you did really, really good," she said taking deep breaths as she fell back into the pillows. After a time she pulled me up to her mouth and kissed me deeply, her tongue seeking every part of my mouth and sucking my tongue into hers. She gave me a fierce hug and several kisses on my face then said, "You are your fathers son, you are a natural!"

"Are you ready to fuck your Mamma? Are you ready to take that big beautiful cock and fuck me, fuck me, fuck me?" Her voice was excited and bright.

"Mom, I'm afraid once I put it in I'm just going to squirt right away."

"Oh Baby, bring that big beautiful cock up to my mouth, get up here!" I skittered and slid up the bed until my dripping cock head was at her lips. She turned her head to face me and sucked me into her mouth and throat pressing her face firmly against my pubes as she griped my bottom.

With my cock firmly in her throat she started swallowing which massaged my dick in such a way that my sperm load shot hot and hard down her throat and into her belly. She sucked powerfully until I slumped back and every drop of cum was swallowed. As I pulled my tender cock away, she held half of it in her mouth tonguing and loving me as her little hand stroked the rest - in short order I was hard again.

When she popped off my cock, she stroked its full length, grinning up at me she said, "Now Honey, put your big beautiful dick in my hot pussy and fuck me hard and fast."

As the man said, "Mine is not to reason why." But I thought how strange the world is; my Mother, sweet conservative Mom who dabbed my cuts and tended my bruises just finished sucking about a gallon of baby batter out of my dick and now urged me to fuck her "hard and fast!"

I positioned my swollen cock head at her opening savoring the beautiful site of hot pink tender flesh and the wash of liquids that presented and then plunged in all the way banging my pubis into hers. When I did she grabbed my head and pulled me into a smoldering kiss then pushed me back saying, "Oh yes, fuck me baby!"

We rocked together, me pounding into her as she pushed back into me. This wild rodeo seemed to last for hours punctuated by her calling out to God while I thanked God silently - when I thought my cock was about to explode, I grabbed both hips and slammed into her rocking my cock deep within as the molten cum filled her vault, collapsing on top of her exhausted.

After a while she rolled me off and wrapped my head up in a great hug... "Baby would you pull that pillow out from under me please?" As I did so she looked at it and said, "We probably better throw that one away, it looks like it's got a gallon of our juices soaked into it."

I dropped it dry side down on the floor by the bed and decided to get up to pee. As I did so I got a good look at my dick. It was bright red, I said, "Jeez Mom look at my dick!"

She started laughing and said, "You better look between my legs Honey, I bet it's just as bad." Oh Lord was she right; her pussy was deep dark red and so swollen and puffy. "Go run us a bath Baby that will help make things better; I think we're both going to be real sore for a while... not too hot now."

I filled the tub with nice warm water and carried Mom in putting her down first and then me; she was right my dick was really sore and swollen I began to think that she'd rubbed the skin off. She leaned one way and I the other - it was lovely. As I relaxed I looked at her with new eyes; yup, she was Mom and she was my lover. It took a good while for the water to cool, but when it did I pulled the drain plug and turned on the shower so we could have a good rinse. Once in the shower she pulled me into a hug and said, "Lift me up Jimmy, I want to look you right in the eye as I kiss you."

And kiss me she did, sweet soft kisses. I helped her out and began to towel her off carefully when she laughed a soft laugh and said quietly, "Well it looks like the cats out of the bag."

I was kneeling at her feet drying her pussy so I had to turn to see what she was looking at and there stood Aunt Rae leaning against the bathroom door looking, well I guess you could say she looked mostly curious. "Hi Livy," she said.

"Hi Rae," said Mom.

"I'd like to ask you what's going on, but from the smell of the bedroom there is no doubt. You guys been fuckin' and from the look of you both, you've been fuckin' a long time huh?"

By this time I'd finished Mom, stood and turning to Aunt Rae I was toweling myself dry when she said, "Boy you are going to have a sore dick, let me get some crème." And she walked into the next room coming back with a small jar of antiseptic crème. "Come over here, your Aunt Rae has seen your dick before." I walked over to her and she took my sore dick in her hand and spread a light layer of crème all over my cock. Having her do it caused my cock to flinch and begin to grow.

"Livy take a look at this... this boy's dick has got to hurt, but he's still getting hard. Being young is amazing; I take it he is as good as he looks?"

Mom patted me on the butt and sat down on the bed spreading her legs widely saying "Put a layer of that crème on me please." Aunt Rae leaned in and took a good look, shook her head making some "tut tut tut" sounds as she carefully creamed Mom's puss. "Oh dear, honey you're going to be sore too."

"Jimmy, hand me one of those dark blue bath towels please. I don't want to get dressed and I'm afraid I might leak on the furniture, the towel will help catch any drips."

She stood, then took my arm and said, "Let me steady myself with your arm; I want to go to the kitchen and get some coffee and food - I'm starving."

Aunt Rae walked ahead of us and by the time we got into the kitchen she had fresh coffee started in the pot and was rummaging about in the refrigerator. "Livy, it looks like I could throw together a nice hamburger stew and some biscuits pretty easy."

"Sister that sounds wonderful; are you hungry baby?"

As I considered Mom's question I realized I was starving as well, "Yes Ma'am, I believe I could eat every bite in the fridge," I said laughing at my realization of hunger. It must be true that pussy is the perfect diet food; I'd not been hungry till that moment. I turned to pull out a chair when Mom reminded me that I too could use one of those nice fluffy blue bath towels in case of leaks.

Once I'd retrieved a towel and prepared a chair, I flopped down exhausted and starving. It was a pleasure to watch Aunt Rae prepare our meal. She was very efficient chopping vegetables, searing, opening cans of tomatoes and broth, seasoning and tasting. The smell was intoxicating, then she threw together a batch of biscuits, tossed them into the oven and in just a few minutes we were served steaming bowls of stew and buttery biscuits. While we ate, Aunt Rae began to chuckle and smile.

"Remind me not to take you two out in public after you've been at one another." Mom laughed and we both continued to shovel the food in, even eating seconds... I still don't know where Mom puts it all, little as she is. After we polished off the wonderful stew, coffee was served all around and I leaned back in extreme satisfaction.

As I sipped my coffee I carefully looked at Mom, amazingly she looked fantastic and such a contrast to her big sister. Aunt Rae cleared the table and went around the kitchen cleaning and putting things up and I took the time to imagine what she might look like naked - Mothers perfect pear shaped breasts versus her big bust... hmmm?

"Rae honey, thanks for such a great meal. I love you and all your kindness; you are very, very good to me. Could I ask a favor?" said Mom.

Aunt Rae turned from the sink and looked at Mom with a sly smile, "And what might that be dear?"

Mom smiled and looked down at my still swollen penis as it rested in my thigh... "I don't think Jimmy is going to ask you but I know he would love to see you naked, do you think you might oblige?"

"I might, but what's in it for me?"

Mom laughed as she leaned over taking my head in her hands and planted a big kiss on my temple, "Honey this boy can eat pussy! It's true that he's not had much experience, but he is his daddy's child!"

Aunt Rae popped a big toothy grin and said, "That's good enough for me!"

To tell the truth I was embarrassed, it surprised me but there it was - embarrassed, I blushed and this caused both women to break into giggles. Aunt Rae had unbuttoned her blouse and was pulling the tales out of her slacks as she did a little dance. Then it hit a nearby chair and she opened her bra from the front unleashing big round breasts. Each tit would be a big double handful for me and it was then that my cock filled with blood, dancing in anticipation.

Her breasts were snowy white as opposed to Mom's creamy tan; her areoles were a vibrant pink about 3 inches across with pronounced milk nibs surrounding pencil eraser sized nipples. I wondered if she would let me push them together surrounding my cock, spraying my jizz over her face and neck.

Mom told me later that I was flushed and breathing heavily although I did not realize it at the time; I watched her kick off her shoes and push her slacks and panties down. She laid the rest of her clothing into the chair and stepped toward me spreading her legs so that I could see her nearly hairless pussy, only a small spray of curly blondish hair above her lips. It was amazing, the second one I'd ever seen, large labial lips surrounding protruding inner lips with a pronounced clitoris, swollen pink and juicy.

She reached out and took my hand saying, "Come with me Jimmy, I want to get more comfortable." We walked into the living room; she took my towel and covered part of the sofa. Seating herself carefully she said, "Don't want to get jizz on the sofa do we honey." Then she laid back, spread her legs widely and scooted forward so that it was a simple matter for me to kneel down and get a mouthful.

Mom stepped behind me caressing my head and shoulders saying, "Get right in there and enjoy yourself son. Your sweet Aunt Rae deserves a good time..."

12