Up North Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly slipped on panties, shorts and a loose t-shirt kissing him firmly on the lips, "There's a little something for you later if you want ..." Then she took his hand and they walked into the kitchen in time for the door bell to ring. Sure enough it was the pizza delivery man.

He'd brought two beers apiece and they went perfectly with the pizza, by the time they finished it was after 8:00 and he suggested that they get a good night's sleep in their own beds, "No pouty face little girl, I need my rest if I'm going to meet your gentleman friend in the morning and you do too. It won't do for you to look tired and wan!"

She slapped him on the butt, he squeezed her butt firmly and they both went to their beds. The night passed quickly, Jim was up at awake at 6:00 and the coffee was making by 6:30. Just as he poured his second cup the common door popped open, "I knew I could smell your coffee Dad, can I have a cup?"

He looked her over carefully, his beautiful daughter, she slid onto the chair next to his at the table, completely naked, "God this feels good. I love being naked Daddy, don't you like it too?"

He smiled saying, "I remember when you Gran and I first got together we kept a robe on the back of the front door and ran around naked all the time, we could make love at the drop of the hat. She's a good looking woman now, but then she was amazing, I was hard almost all the time."

She leaned back in her chair spreading her legs wide, "Look at my pussy, it's all well again. You need to get Aunt Rae's recipe for her salve."

He looked thoughtful and said, "You're right, all these years I've relied on her to make it up whenever we needed it. I know there's beeswax, olive oil, several different herbs and maybe some camphor - I'm not sure. One thing is sure, it works." He pushed his shorts down flopping his long cock out and stepped up to Livy, "How about a suck to celebrate?"

"My pleasure Daddy," she said as she took his cock into her mouth. Her hands alternated between stroking his shaft, fondling his ball sack and rubbing his butt cheeks. As she suckled him he signed with pleasure and began to gently pump in and out of her mouth. The fire began deep within and he soon groaned as he fired streams of hot cum into her wet mouth.

She sucked hard getting as much as she could then leaned back soft stroking his soft cock with her hand as she opened her mouth showing him a large cum puddle and swallowed. "Ummm, nothing like crème with my coffee," and she giggled her little girl giggle. He leaned down and kissed her full on the lips, "Thank you baby."

After a quick drink of coffee she stood and hugged him close to her for a moment and then she said, "OK mister, I expect you to be nice to Josh when he gets here, no tough guy stuff."

"When have I ever done that," he asked.

"Every time I brought a boy home for you to meet, all my life ... you give 'um the squint eye."

"OK, OK baby, you win, I'll be nice," he said.

The next couple of hours were busy with their preparations, baths, dressing and breakfast assembly. Livy was making a large quiche with lots of broccoli, ham and Swiss cheese, a big fruit salad, fresh baked yeast rolls, coffee and a pitcher of orange juice. Her phone rang just before 9:00.

Jimmy listened to her side of the conversation ... "Hi Josh, Ok, sure, of course that would be fine, I have lots of food so there will be plenty, she's absolutely welcome, OK, see you soon ..."

"Oh shit!"

"What is it Livy?" he asked.

"Apparently Josh's mother came back with him from California and he asked if it would be alright to bring her along to meet me ... what the fuck!"

Jim took her in his arms and reassured her with kisses to the cheek and forehead, "Baby girl, everybody has to meet the parents sometime. Let her come, I'll be extra charming," he said with a big smile.

Livy was unconvinced and more than a little nervous when he said, "So this guy really is special huh?"

She nodded and he said, "If he really is special then everything will be perfect. After all, it's just breakfast and Isabelle taught you to be a terrific cook."

She jumped when the door bell rang then rushed to answer. Jimmy saw a handsome young man follow her into the living room. He was tall; perhaps 6' or so, ash blond with bright blue eyes a nice smile and a tan complexion. 'Nice looking boy,' he thought and then he froze.

His mother entered the room from the small foyer; she was medium tall perhaps 5'6" of slender build, pretty face, nice legs, small waist, large high breasts, startling blue eyes and light ash blonde hair. She looked exactly as he remembered. Visions of her large marbled white breasts blazed in his mind's eye, he shook his head slightly to clear his mind.

When she saw him she stepped back, her eyes dilated and her breath caught in her throat, he was older but in the very best way. He looked fit and very well. She smiled but found breathing difficult and her voice caught in her throat.

"Daddy ... is everything alright?" Livy asked with soft concern in her voice. Josh stool stock still, he knew something was going on but for the life of him he had no idea what.

He cleared his throat, stepped forward and held out his hand, "Darlene it's very nice to see you. Been a long time ..."

She took his hand in hers and said in a quiet voice, "Yes, a long time."

"Mom do you guys know each other?" Josh asked.

She turned to face him and said, "Ah yes we went to school together a long time ago." Then turning to Livy she said, "Olivia, may I use your restroom please?"

Livy smiled and directed her to the hall bath and as the door closed she turned to Jimmy and asked, "Dad what the fuck is going on?" Josh looked equally baffled.

"We knew each other a long time ago when I was a student here," he said in a strange voice; "How about some coffee all around, you drink coffee Josh?"

As they made strained small talk, Darlene dampened a wash cloth and softly blotted her eyes in the bathroom trying to collect herself; she thought 'I never imagined I'd see him again, he looks so good and I'm so old. Well there's nothing to do but be nice and get through this breakfast. His daughter sure is pretty, no wonder Josh is so taken with her ... oh my God give me strength.'

When she entered the kitchen sitting area Jim rose and held a chair for her, Livy was amazed, 'Dad is always nice, but holding a chair, now that's unusual.'

As Livy served the quiche Darlene said, "You know, your Dad and I lived in this house when we were going to school. I lived on this side and he lived on the other. I think of Mrs. Winter often, do you Jimmy?" As she asked she remembered Jim telling her that he has sex with old Mrs. Winter on a regular basis, somehow she thought it was sweet of him.

Jimmy smiled, "I think of her as well, she was a sweet old woman."

"Dad told me all about how the house used to be before he bought and remodeled it. It must have been fun living here then, not as convenient as now though."

Josh watched them both carefully, wondering about their relationship back then and wondering what might happen next.

"Jimmy, what do you do these days?" Darlene asked.

"I'm just an engineer working in dirt, pretty much like I wanted to be," he winked at Livy as he said it knowing she was ready to announce his success. He preferred to keep things to himself, at least for the time being.

"And you Darlene, what are you up to now?" he asked.

"I'm just a mom; I have Josh and Jessica my youngest she just graduated from high school last month. She fooled around her last year so she placed out using summer school, Josh came home of the graduation. I also sell a little real estate from time to time to put a little extra money in the till," she said.

"What about your husband?" he asked.

"The kids' dad and I are divorced, he's a Chief Warrant Officer in the Army and we traveled all the time, it was hard on the kids and me. After Josh graduated from high school we decided it would be better all-around if we were single. He was a good provider and we're still friends; we've been divorced for 6 years or so."

Josh mimed to Livy that they weren't friends, they both were fascinated by the back and forth between Darlene and Jim. Breakfast was eaten comfortably, coffee was served three times and by 11:00 it was decided that Josh and Darlene would leave but that he and Livy would get together later that evening.

After they left, Jim and Livy cleaned the kitchen and Livy made a fresh pot of coffee, "OK Dad, what the fuck is the deal with you two? OMG, that woman has the hots for you; I thought she was going to melt when she saw you. And you, you should've seen your face. Come on, what's the deal?"

Jimmy told her the story over a cup of coffee; Livy was fascinated she listened with her hands cupping her chin with a small smile on her lips. "Here I though mom was your one true love ..."

Jim caught her hands in his and said, "You mother was indeed my one true love, I was never unfaithful to her, I love her even now. Whether or not Darlene and I were in love is impossible to say, but she did the honorable thing and married his father. I don't think you should tell this story to Josh, it could hurt his feelings and he seems like a nice boy."

"You're right about that Dad, he is a very nice man with a big dick," she snorted with laughter as Jimmy scowled. "No seriously Dad, I'm sure he loves me at least to start and I'm pretty darn fond of him too. But you Sir are my absolute true love."

Jimmy squeezed her hands and said, "Never pass up the opportunity to tell someone who loves you that you love them too; how do you think I fell in love with your mom."

The rest of the day passed with Jimmy on the phone with the Dallas office, working on his computer and talking with Ameen Essa in Marrakesh, it was a full day. Around 7 pm, Livy stopped to let him know she was leaving and kissed him softly on the lips. He looked up at her and said, "Hey girl, if you are truly fond of this boy don't hesitate to bring him home and fuck his brains out. I think it would be good for him and you."

"Aaah Dad, you sweet talker," she said with a grin then she spun around and was gone.

Jim puttered around the house for a few minutes and tried to decide what to eat for supper when his phone began to ring, 'Not another fuckin' phone call' he said to himself.

"Jimmy, hi ... ah, this is Darlene, I was wondering if I could buy you supper tonight?"

He was quiet for a moment then, "Sure that would be nice."

He picked her up 30 minutes later and they agreed on a trip to a relatively new place in town, Tuckers Steakhouse where they ate rib eyes, baked potatoes, salad, drank a bottle of California Red and talked and talked.

At last she asked, "What happened to your wife, if you don't mind my asking ..."

Jim sighed and then said, "It's no secret, we had a wonderful marriage, we were together 17 years when she died. She had an aortic aneurysm, basically the major vessel that feed blood to the body had a weak spot and it blew out. She'd been tired for a couple of days and she gave me a kiss and lay down on the couch to take a nap while Livy and I played scrabble. I went to check on her about 30 minutes later and she was gone. The doctors said there was no pain, but what do they know ... that was 5 years ago this spring."

"I'm so sorry, Olivia is a wonderful girl, she must have been a great mother. My case is different, I should never have gotten married, it was a mistake. But then I would not have Jessica and I do love her, you'd like her..."

"Boyfriends or girlfriends?" he asked.

"No, I've dated a bit but nothing serious. I guess you could say nobody has tripped my trigger. Well it's getting late," she glanced at her watch and said, "It's nearly 11:00 they surely want us to get out by now."

He laughed saying, "Don't worry I'll leave a big tip."

Walking to his truck he turned and kissed her softly at first and then with passion, she kissed him right back, her hands pulling him close allowing their tongues to mingle. "Would you like to come home with me?"

"Oh, I don't know, Josh will worry ..."

"If I know my daughter she already has him in her bed, I encouraged her to bring him home and fuck him his brains out!"

She giggled like the girl he remembered, "Oh Lord, you are such a bad, bad man ... take me home!"

Jim parked in the garage in the rear and entered his townhome through the kitchen. "Come on pretty girl; let me show you the bedroom."

She giggled her little girl giggle again and slipped her hand in his side pocket her fingers seeking his cock, "I hope I remember what it looks like Jimmy, it's been a long time ..."

Entering the bedroom Jim grabbed the covers and threw them to the floor then turned to Darlene and began taking her blouse off. She pushed his hands away saying, "I'll get it honey, while you wait you can take your clothes off!" Jim quickly switched on the small bedside lamp which emitted a soft glow much like several candles.

Their breathing quickened as they stripped, their clothing found its way into little piles on the floor. As she pulled her stockings off Jimmy stopped and stared admiring her slim figure, soft round hips, the handful of curly ash blonde hairs scattered over her pussy, those lightly veined large alabaster breasts whose pink nipples jutted toward him.

"Oh my, you are still so beautiful," he said softly.

She moved into his arms and then the bed where Jim positioned himself beside her running his hands lightly over her body, he marveled at her full hard bottom, soft yet still firm. He took his time caressing each cheek, kissing and softly massaging each lovely moon. Then he gently eased her legs apart into a wide "vee" completely exposing her lush pussy and opening up her butt cheeks so that her sweet pink rosebud was fully exposed.

She lay quietly on her belly, hugging a pillow and enjoying his attention and tongue. He leaned down and began to kiss her bottom and the inside of her thighs, trailing his tongue across her tender flesh, across her full pussy lips and up to her tight pink anus. He began to tongue and probe her anus, getting it very wet. He sucked and licked her pausing to pay attention to her hard jutting clit and then a hot rush swept her body from top to bottom; she moaned loudly and lifted her bottom hoping to get even more attention from his insistent tongue.

In a husky voice he asked, "Is your bottom still reserved for me?"

"No one has ever been there but you and no one else ever will ..." her voice was thick with desire and lust.

He spread her cheeks even more and began to work his fore finger into her bottom; using his saliva as the lubricant he worked it in past the second knuckle then back and forth until she relaxed and her breathing quickened. He leaned in kissing her tender flesh and added another finger and then a third. She was making soft mewing and groaning sounds, lifting her bottom up to meet the thrust of his fingers. Leaving his fingers fully imbedded in her rectum, he moved up to her face and began to kiss her, pushing his tongue into her mouth to meet and mix with hers in a timeless dance.

"Oh Jimmy, I have missed you so much, thank you, thank you ... it feels so good ... thank you honey!"

She opened her mouth and they kissed again until he moved off the bed to his dresser and brought the small tin of Aunt Rae's salve to the bed where he coated her anus liberally. He worked all three fingers back in as he moved between her legs and then he began to work his cock head against her slick butt hole.

He lifted her bottom up sliding a pillow under her hips. He smiled at her and blew a kiss as he lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and rubbed his drooling cockhead against her anus. With continuing pressure and a gentle stroke he pushed his crown past her sphincter about an inch. He said, "I'll go slow baby, if it hurts too much you be sure to tell me, Ok?"

"You won't hurt me Jimmy, you don't need to stop, I want you to be inside me where no else has ever been. Fuck my bottom my love, fuck me hard!" Her voice purred with desire.

He felt the her tightness like a liquid glove squeezing his cock forcing it to shrink to fit as he worked his way all the way in until he felt his pelvis bump flush against her cheeks, her pussy oozed hot fluids down onto his shaft and balls. He felt the hot need to stroke in and out with increasing speed like an itch that seemed to fill his balls and cock. Very soon he squeezed her hips and began to rock in and out listening to the liquid sound of his cock penetrating her and his balls slapping against her ass.

She eased her legs off his shoulders wrapping them tightly around his back, her feet interlocked. Then she pulled him down onto her breasts and pushed her tongue into his mouth where the two danced and probed. She was sucking his tongue forcefully hoping this could go on forever. He rested on his elbows putting his hands under her shoulders and holding her tight against him as he continued to plunge in and out of her little pink hole - a hole that was gaping open and sopping wet from her secretions. They continued for almost a hour.

He leaned back and turned her turn over onto her hands and knees, staying firmly embedded as she did so. He could see the sheen of perspiration over her body, her white blond hair was sweat soaked and she was pushing onto him like an animal striving for more. He knew he was caught up in the primal need to couple, then he felt her begin to shiver and shake as her rectum clamped down on his cock in a vice like grip. She cried out, "Oooooh Jimmy ... Dear God ... Oh sweet, sweet Jimmy, cum for me, fill me up baby ... cum for me baby, cum ..."

Her words triggered his long suppressed need to cum; he blasted ropes of sweet baby batter deep into her bowel. When he was completely empty he fell back dragging his cock out of her ass. She flopped on her belly breathing heavily. In his position on the bed he could see her rectum gaping open at least two inches and he watched a rivulet of cum begin to ooze from her bottom sliding down her pussy lips forming a puddle on the sheet.

He captured her in his arms and they fell asleep, sleeping soundly for several hours. Darlene woke about 4:30 in the morning and gently eased off the bed and into the bathroom. When she finished she quietly walked to the kitchen for a glass of water then she saw the common door between his and Olivia's living rooms. Her curiosity caused her to carefully turn the knob testing it and it wasn't locked. Very carefully she opened the door and slipped inside.

She tip toed through the living room then to the right peering into the bedroom and there she saw them tangled in each other's arms, naked. She smiled to herself and quietly returned to Jimmy's bed. He awoke as she lay down, "What's up pretty girl," he asked.

In a soft warm voice she said, "I looked in on the kids, you were right, they are sleeping in a pile just like two puppies."

"Are you alright with that?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I am. You have a lovely daughter and I have a wonderful son; no matter how it turns out they will be good for each other," she said as she nuzzled and kissed his chest.

"I take it you're alright with what we did last night?" he asked.

"OH YES, very alright, it was fantastic ... well ..."

"Well what?" he asked.

"To put it bluntly, last night you gave my ass a magnificent fuck, the very best ever I should say ... but, my pussy hasn't been used in quite a while and since we're both naked ..."

"Say no more my princess, its Master James to the rescue!" and he moved between her legs sliding down so he could take her pussy in his mouth.

After a few moments savoring her flavor and stimulating her juices he moved up, suckling her nipples and caressing her breasts. She took his head in her hands and brought his mouth to hers kissing deeply then she said, "Quit fooling around Master Jim, put your big beautiful cock in my pussy!"