Up on Business

Story Info
Business trip with unexpected hotel fun.
3.2k words
4.3
83k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

Feedback is welcome.

*

I used to work for a major textiles firm; and as such got to travel about a lot and stay in fancy hotels paid for by the company. It was on one of these business trips that I entered the world of flashing and voyeurism. The fact that so many little incidents all happened in one four day period was, as they say, 'Unbelievable'. I just think I was a lucky git! It all started when I got to the hotel. It was a Wednesday night and I checked in as I had done a hundred times before, was given my room key and I toddled on up to my room. I put my key in the lock opened the door and before me stood a naked woman, in fact a very sexy looking naked woman. She was about 5 ft 8, had athletic tanned body and average sized pert tits with small pale nipples and trimmed red bush and all she had on was a towel wrapped around her head. We were both a bit shocked at first and it must have been five or six seconds before it hit me and I apologized and said that I must have been given the wrong key. The woman then noticed she was naked and made a half-hearted attempt to cover her tits with her arm. As I turned to leave she started to giggle and said, 'bye bye' as I closed the door behind me.

I went back to reception and explained that the room I had been given was occupied. They made some excuse about the key being in the wrong slot and gave me another key (the room next door). Later that evening I went down to dinner but in the end decided to take a snack in the bar instead. As I entered the bar it appeared to be empty, all except for the woman on whom I had walked in on earlier. At first I didn't recognise her, (what with being dressed in a short black dress rather than a towel around her head) but she gave me a telling smile when I walked in. I ordered a pint of larger and a steak and chips and took a seat at the bar. Any body who does the hotel thing like I do will understand when I say that you tend to just get chatting to anybody. Well, the woman introduced herself as Liz and said across the room to me that she couldn't believe what had happened earlier. This was my cue (a subtle invite we business people know) to go sit with her. We talked about business and what we did whilst I ate my dinner and we drank our drinks. At one point she offered to buy me a beer and went up to the bar.

As I watched her swagger up to the bar she dropped her purse and bent right over to pick it up, and in doing so gave me a beautiful view of her naked bum and pussy (she had no panties on!). Of course this gave me a hard on like the Eiffel Tower that was all but impossible to hide. She brought the drinks over and sat in the chair opposite me (now the table wasn't between us). As we chatted I noticed that she was giving me a flash (like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct). I thought she was trying to get me into bed at first but she kept the conversation 'business' orientated, not even flirting a little (if you ignore the leg crossing). Of course my dick was now desperately trying to escape from my Chino's and I saw her smirk when she noticed. We chatted on for a while before she excused herself saying that she had a long drive the next day and should get to bed. To be honest I thought I was in for a shag, but when I offered to escort her to her room she declined. I had one more beer whilst I read a report I had brought with me and then went to bed.

The next morning I awoke with a huge erection and couldn't get the images of Liz bending over out of my head. I was a million miles away (with Liz) and was gently stroking my cock when I felt a presence. I opened my eyes to see a room maid at the entrance to my room watching me. She looked about 19 or 20 with a trim figure and dark complexion. She was staring at me stroking myself with a look of lust on her face. When she noticed me looking she went a bit red and said, in a Spanish sounding voice, that she was sorry and that she had knocked.

"Please no tell my manager, me loose job!" she said.

I was horny as hell (something came over me) and said it was OK and I wouldn't tell her manager if she stayed and watched me. She looked puzzled but seemed to understand and closed the door behind her. She leaned against the wall and watched me as I jerked myself off. At first she seemed a bit uncomfortable but after a minute or two she had relaxed and I noticed her rubbing herself through her uniform. I was so close several times and wanted it to last but eventually I lost control and shot my wad, so hard in fact it shot over my head and splattered the headboard, the last few jets just splatting onto my chest and pubes. I couldn't believe what I had just done but was feeling very horny. The Spanish girl smiled at me.

"You take shower now, me watch." She said.

I couldn't really refuse could I! So I showered with the curtain open whilst she watched. I soaped my cock and balls up way more than they required and was in bliss as I stood watching as she sat on a chair rubbing her clit through her trousers. As I was about to finish I saw her grit her teeth as she whimpered into an orgasm, a smile worked its way across her face. After she composed herself she said she must leave before she was missed and left me to get ready for work. As I went into breakfast Liz was just leaving and winked at me as I said good morning.

Thursday was busy for me as I had back-to-back meetings non-stop from 9 am 'till about 6 that night. I got back to the hotel and decided I would relax in the hotels Leisure Club. There was a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and exercise room. The hotel was quiet again, the exercise room was busy, but the pool and other facilities were empty. I had a swim to cool me off then decided to head for the sauna. I strode straight in only to see Liz sat in the corner naked (again) she saw me and pulled a towel over herself. I said hello and sat across from her. She apologized for being naked but said that in two years of using the hotel nobody had ever joined her this late in the evening and as such often she went naked. I said it was OK with me and she didn't have to cover up for me. I joked at how I had 'seen it all before' and we had a moment together. She decided to put her towel back to one side again and we chatted away about what tough days we had had. I watched her as the perspiration ran down her body following her curves.

After the thrill I had had that morning wanking in front of the maid I asked her if she minded if I too went naked in the sauna too which she seemed OK, in fact almost too keen! I stood up and dropped my swim shorts to the floor exposing my six inches to Liz. It felt nice sitting naked with an almost complete stranger as we chatted away the time until closing. A few minutes before the attendant arrived to ask us to leave Liz said we should get dressed as we would be kicked out soon and the hotel frowned upon nudity in the sauna. It was odd as we both watched each other as we dressed, erotic in its own way. We then said goodbye and went our separate ways. As I came out of the men's changing rooms I saw Liz in the corridor ahead of me that led back to the bedrooms. She had a large towel around herself and her flip-flops made the only real sound around us. When she got to the end of the corridor she turned and looked at me as she stopped to open the door in front of her. She then stopped opened her towel wide and gave me a quick glimpse of her naked body before laughing, covering herself back up and zipping off ahead of me. This woman was something else!

Later, as I was leaving my room to go to dinner, I bumped into Liz waiting for the lift. She asked if I was going to eat in the restaurant tonight to which I said I was undecided. She then said that she was going to eat and if I would like to join her ... I wasn't going to miss this opportunity and readily agreed. We had an uneventful evening and talked a lot of 'shop'. Liz was wearing trousers and a loose jumper tonight so I couldn't even ogle. After the meal we went into the lounge for coffee and it was then that the conversation changed. Liz started to tease me, asking if the flash she had given me earlier in the hallway had gotten me as hard as it had last night.

By now I was aware that this woman was a blatant exhibitionist and the conversation went down those lines. She told me that she loved to flash her naked body to anybody who cared to look and that women were bolder than men when it came to things like that. Of course I had to stand up for the male race and disagreed with her saying that men were just as bold if not bolder, and we had a friendly argument about it. Eventually Liz told me to put my money where my mouth was and by now I wasn't going to back down, claiming it would be impossible to prove. Liz had other ideas and said she had the perfect way to prove if women were bolder and proceeded to explain how she was going to win the bet. She also put in the stipulation that the loser paid for the other person's dinner (Liz new all too well that, as we were both on expenses, it wouldn't cost us anything. It was more to do with pride!) She said that the first to back out of a task lost.

She said we would start now by both going to our rooms, stripping off naked, putting our room keys on the bedside table and deliberately locking ourselves out of our rooms. We then had to go to reception to get a spare key where there was a female receptionist and a male manager on duty. At first I was shocked at how brazen this woman was but then remembered what she is like. I had to think about it for a couple of minutes and decided that I had nothing to lose, as nobody would know me around here since I lived 100 miles away. I said OK to the dare from Liz and she said that as we had next-door rooms we would go up now and meet naked in the corridor but to hold our doors open and close them together so we would be 'in it together'. She finished her drink and said she would see me in exactly fifteen minutes at her door and in that time I could think up the next 'dare' for if we both passed the first test.

I downed my pint, ordered a large Brandy; and downed that for a bit of Dutch courage, and went back to my room. I then got undressed and watched as the minutes passed by before we were to meet outside. What seemed like an eternity passed before I heard her door open and I jumped up and opened my door a little to peer out. True to her name Liz was there butt naked and smiling. She urged me out of my room into the deserted corridor and we closed our doors together. Now we couldn't turn back. She asked me to do a twirl so that she could be sure I had not hidden my key on my person (I don't know where she thought it might be?) and she did the same for me. She then said that I could go first and she would go a different route to the front desk. I chose a route that would, I guessed, be less likely to have lots of people passing me by and as the hotel was quiet I managed to get almost all the way there without being seen. I was scared and thrilled at the same time, knowing each door I opened and each corner I turned could result in me being exposed to a stranger. As I entered the lobby area a waitress saw me and started to laugh.

Then the manageress in the restaurant saw me a started in my direction. She came over and asked if I was OK. I told her that I had locked myself out of my room and was in a bit of a 'pickle'. She said to wait there and that she would get a master key to let me in. As I waited for her to return another of the waitresses, whom by now were setting the deserted restaurant for breakfast, came over to look at me. I smiled at them as they whispered to each other and eyed up my cock that I pretended to cover up but in such a way as they still got a good look. The manageress then returned with the master key and took me back to my room the way from which I had come. She too was looking at my dick and was asking how I had managed to lock myself out naked. I lied and said the alarm clock had gone off, startled me and I had thought it was the fire alarms; before I realized I was naked it was too late. I think she bought it. In the corridor a couple passed us on the way and the woman smiled at me at blatantly eyed up my dick as she passed. By the time we got to the room my dick was already beginning to swell and by the time I was finally back safe in my room I had a raging hard-on.

I called Liz's room but she wasn't back yet and so I listened out for her door. I was gently stroking myself feeling so turned on. When I finally heard her door go she must have phoned me immediately and asked if I would meet her on the balcony to swap stories. Liz then told me how she went through the bar and main entrance area to get to the desk and five or six guests, all men, had watched her every move. She got to the desk and explained her problem but the receptionist said that the restaurant manageress had the master key. Liz had to wait in the lobby for five minutes completely naked while she waited for the key to come back. She told me how one man offered his coat to her but she said she might not see him again and thus lose his jacket (a feeble excuse but it worked and Liz was able to remain naked). The youngish lad who was trainee manager then took her back to her room. She said he couldn't keep his eyes off her and that it had made her horny as hell.

Liz then said she would like to take my picture to remind her of me. I said ok and she disappeared for a few seconds returning with a video camera. "I must have left my camera at home!" she said. "But can I video you instead?" I was so turned on I wasn't going to turn this down so I helped her over the balcony divide and she filmed me as I walked over to the bed and she ordered me to lie down and wank for her. I stroked myself firmly; hardly believing a naked woman was filming me in my hotel room. I was so turned on though and it didn't take long before I shot my load. It was with such force that my first jet arced over my head and splatted the headboard as it had done while the maid watched. I then slowly finished off (I think is was playing to the camera a bit!).

"My turn." Liz then said as she handed the camera to me.

I wiped up my spunk with a tissue and then took her camera. She seductively climbed onto the bed on all fours, wiggling her cute little arse in my direction, really playing to the camera. She stroked her finger over her pussy, dipping the tip in from time to time. She then rolled onto her back and used both hands to spread her pussy lips apart giving me a clear view of her pink nest. "Pan in close." She muttered. I found the zoom button and moved closer to get a very pornographic shot of her as she toyed with herself. She then began to rub her clit with one hand whilst dipping two fingers in with the other, occasionally lifting her hips off the bed to get her fingers in deeper. She too must have been really turned on because she soon began to squirm, panting heavily and biting her bottom lip. All of a sudden she tensed... then flopped onto the bed. "Hmmmm", she mumbled as she lay with an afterglow. She even licked her lips and sucked her fingers clean; again this was for the camera I am sure. She smiled at me and asked if I would help her back over the balcony divide. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to shag but happy none-the-less. Just before she left she asked for my business card and said goodnight. I had of course regained a stonking erection for which there was only one way of losing it!

I slept so well I almost didn't want to get up. I got some strange looks from the staff at the hotel the next day and one of the waitresses who had seen me the night before winked at me as she leant over to serve my coffee. I noticed she had no bra on and I saw her pert tits and hard pointed nipples down through her blouse. This flashing thing must be catching. I left a hefty tip for her and left. A few weeks later I received a copy of the video Liz and I had made and I wasn't disappointed. I now have a permanent reminder of that night.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers