Up The Beanstalk

Story Info
An erotic twist on a classic fairytale with a female 'Jack'.
2.2k words
3.93
17.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in my bed at night, as I drift slowly in and out of slumber, I reflect on my day gone by... a dull lecture, getting caught in the rain, a slow afternoon at work, and that customer who just WOULDN'T leave the bookshop when we were trying to shut. I think he was the tallest man I may have ever seen in the flesh though, and when he bought a copy of 'Jack And The Beanstalk' it was really tricky not to laugh!

I spot my own copy right now across the room... I still keep all the books I owned as a child. I am in half a mind to go and pick it up actually, for old time's sake, but that must have been the moment when I eventually fell asleep...

There is an odd kind of crashing noise and the room shakes, I'm sure it does! Either way I am sitting bolt upright in bed now, my heart in my mouth.

Then there is a silence and after a few minutes of it I manage to work up the courage to get out of my bed and peep out the window into my back yard where the shaking seemed to come from.

I pull back the curtain and let out a gasp in astonishment ... in place of empty washing lines and concrete slabbing, there is some sort of voluminous foliage which shoots up into the sky, right past my second floor apartment window.

In my little white nightie I find myself running out of my flat and down the stairwell into the back garden, to see if this really is for real.

It is! A huge thick stalk like growth with large rubbery leaves is protruding from one missing concrete slab and on looking up into the sky it just grows on wards and upwards until it disappears between the clouds.

I lift up my right foot and find that it quite easily reaches the first leaf of the plant.

Before I realize what I am doing I have pushed my body up against the massive green stalk and taken several more steps onto a few more leaves. I'm not really even thinking, but I keep climbing higher and higher like some crazed mountaineer. I'm sweating and panting and giddy but I can't allow myself to stop, I want to poke my head through those clouds above and see what lies beyond them.

Once in the clouds the air becomes colder, and I can hear something coming from above me... a voice!

I keep on climbing and it grows clearer, the loud and booming voice of what sounds like a very angry man. For the first time I feel a sense of fear come over me. Whoever this man is shouting at really should be quite terrified!

'Get a move on,' he bellows, 'you are the slowest creature in the world. Pathetic! But I'll be dealing with you eventually...'

After what seems like an eternity of climbing, I finally reach the top of the beanstalk. I'm panting heavily and my nightie clings to my sweaty body as my foot steps onto a concrete floor and I pull myself up to standing position. I hear loud heavy breathing behind me, and turn round to find myself face to face with the giant who seems to be standing in a deep pit while I am high up on a ledge, and looking straight into his eyes with nowhere to run.

'You're the slowest climber of them all,' he bellows, thumping his fist down on the ledge I'm standing on, making it shake and me stumble. 'And look at the size of you ... you're the smallest one to climb up here too, what use are you to me?'

I don't know if he's talking to me or more to himself, but I find myself unable to form any words in order to reply to him.

'WHAT'S YOUR NAME? SPEAK TO ME! ...' he roars, his eyes flash at me in an intense rage.

'Lorelei' I finally manage to say, my voice sounding like the squeak of a mouse compared to his. This somehow makes him flash a cruel smile. He reaches out one large index finger towards me (which is around the same length as my own height) and his long sharp finger nail slices through my nightie making it fall to my feet and leaving me stood there naked before him.

'Lorelei, your tits are tiny,' he sneers 'so is your mouth and your cunt and your ass. What fun can you possibly give me?'

I shift from foot to foot, trying to think of a reply that might help save my skin here. But my mind just draws blanks.

'Exactly!' he scoffs 'So I might as well try my little experiment on you and see what the outcome is. I really wouldn't want you as my wife, but you're here and the medicine is ready...'

As the giant turns away to fetch my medicine, whatever it may be, my eyes finally look from side to side, searching for an escape. The platform I'm on trails off into darkness, but I'm not scared, and I decide to bolt towards it in a bid for freedom. I manage to run about 50 yards before I hear thumping and thundering sounds behind me, and then a huge gust of wind makes me lose my footing and crash to the ground landing sat on my ass.

The giant has blown me over with his own breath to stop me running away. He's now raging with anger, and doesn't even bother to speak as he pinches my neck hard between his giant thumb and index finger, forcing my mouth open, and pushes a giant silver spoon towards my lips. As the spoon approaches I notice it holds a dirty white-coloured sludge on it, I try to turn to either side to avoid the 'medicine', but it's impossible. The metal slams against my mouth and the giant tips far far too much of the gloop down my neck. I gag and gag, coughing it back up. I recognize the bitter taste and that makes me gag even more.

The giant lets go of me, laughing. 'Enjoy my seed, Lorelei. That was rather rude of you to waste so much of it there, a good girl would have drank it all up and then wanted more. Now stand up for me.'

With no choice, I rise to my feet. The medicine drips down my hair and neck.

'Nothing's happening yet' the giant muses as he examines me up and down. 'But there's still time,' he adds with a cruel smile.

He reaches out towards me and flicks at my calves with his thumb and middle finger, forcing me to half run and half stumble in the direction he chooses. This goes on for a few minutes until I've moved away from the platform slightly and am stood at the door of what looks like an enormous bird cage. The giant struggles to unlock the door with a tiny key, then flicks me inside, locking the door behind me.

'Have a nice stay,' he chortles, then I hear his footsteps walking away, leaving me alone in the darkness, cold and damp from my earlier soaking.

My eyes slowly adjust to the darkness inside the cage and I realize that I'm not alone in here. Crouched in one corner of our prison I notice another girl with her back to me.

"Did you swallow it" she asks me, without turning round. I'm bewildered by her presence and confused by what she means. As if she senses this, she continues... "Did you swallow the Giant's semen that he fed you on the spoon?"

"I had no choice..." I reply, feeling almost apologetic , "he held my throat tight so that I had to take it."

"And has anything happened yet?" the girl asks me, still with her head bowed, in the darkness of the corner of our cage.

"Like what?" I ask with the confusion sounding in my voice now , "what's going to happen to me?"

The girl stands up, turns around and starts walking towards me. She is naked and beautiful, with long dark hair, but protruding from her scalp is a set of fierce and majestic-looking horns.

"Like this," she replies, pointing to her head with a sigh of slight despair, "I'm Fiona," she then tells me.

"I'm Lorelei" I reply. "What happened to you?"

Fiona comes closer to me and grabs hold of my hand, she's clearly still shaken from her experience with the Giant, as am I.

"The Giant's seed did this to me," Fiona explains, "didn't you know? He wants a wife, a giantess, someone his own size who has holes big enough for him to fuck. He's been told that if he feeds his semen to the girls who climb his beanstalk and enter his realm then one day one of them will grow to be the size that he is. There are hundreds of us here that he's experimented on, so far none of us have grown to become his wife though."

I look at Fiona in horror "what will happen to me? I don't want to become a giantess, but it would be the only possible way for me to defeat him and to escape. I'm scared but I'm going to hope that his experiment DOES work on me..."

Fiona grips hold of my hands tighter, supporting me and acknowledging my fears. She looks into my eyes, and smiles, but as I smile back at her I notice her lips begin to curl downwards into a strange look of disappointment and fear.

"I'm sorry Lorelei" she says, pulling away from me and pointing towards my behind, "the seed hasn't worked on you they way the Giant desired it to either."

At that point I sense a sharp shooting pain just above the crack of my ass, and then I feel something growing almost out of my backside. It's long and thick and I can move it from side to side and swish it about. I look over my shoulder in bewilderment... I've grown a tail!

My jaw is agape as I spin round and try to grab hold of my new body part. I run one hand down the length of it and feel the sensation in my tail!

"Wow," says Fiona, her eyes alight, "that's a pretty cute look for you!"

I'm about to compliment her back on her horns, when light comes on brightly above us, and a tremendous wailing noise shocks us back to reality. It's the Giant. He's above our cage and he doesn't like what he sees... instead of simply just being tiny and useless to him, I'm now tiny and useless with a tail.

Fiona grips my hand again fearfully and pushes her face next to mine to whisper in my ear. Her breath is hot against my skin and her hair tickles my shoulder.

"We need to cheer him up Lorelei, come on, you can do it. Just dance alongside me, he likes that, he'll forget his rage if we can be convincing enough."

With one hand Fiona tucks my own hair behind my ear, and she raises her other arm high up and starts to wave it seductively through the air while moving her body in slow circular movements. The Giant lets out a small moan and some music starts to play - it's a slow, deep, intense beat with a woman's voice singing sweetly along to it about bellies and mouths and smells...

I start to move my own body in time to the music and Fiona winks at me approvingly. We move closer together until our naked bodies are almost touching, and I swish my tail high up into the air and wrap it around both of us, bringing us even closer.

Fiona's breath is hot against my neck as we gyrate together to the beat of the song. The Giant begins to breathe heavily above us, "he's enjoying this" Fiona whispers in my ear. She brushes her lips gently against mine and we kiss softly for a moment, our tongues dancing with each other in time with our bodies. The music quickens pace and we hold hands, our legs akimbo, our breasts touch against each other accidentally as we move.

The Giant is moaning above us now, and Fiona's hands move down onto my hips, grabbing hold of them to move me in closer still. Enjoying the intimacy, I feel my pussy start to dampen with my arousal and I look towards my dancing partner - her slit is slick and glistening with wetness too. I reach my hand out towards her eager lips, wanting to touch and to taste her, my palm cups her plump wet mound and I hear her begin to sigh, but the moment is suddenly broken by an enormous thundering earth-shattering roar that shakes the bars of our cages and sends our hand immediately to our ears. And then it hits us... a gigantic wave of hot sticky sludge that crashes down on top of us both through the bars of our prison, knocking us to the ground and soaking us completely in the Giant's mess.

The music stops and the light above us goes out. The Giant's footsteps are loud at first, then trail into the distance. We lie together in the pool of sticky semen. Fiona reaches out for my body and pulls me close to her. "Were safe," she says trying to catch her breath back, "were safe for tonight at least, Lorelei..."