Up There

Story Info
Her teasing drove him nuts.
6.4k words
4.42
27.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

{OK. This one has some kinky stuff in it, probably far on the mellow side compared to some I read here.

Just a short story about silly fantasies and a couple enjoying naughty sexuality.

Is he a cuckold? Maybe, maybe not.

You decide.

To the gentleman who wrote with some honest criticism on my last poor effort, thank you. See? I am trying!}

+++

Eliott sat there at the bar, swirling the ice in his half full glass. Normally he never drank more than just one mixed drink, but this was his third.

His body, not used to being basically attacked by Alcohol was rebelling. He managed a belch, it made his throat and tongue sting.

"Anything else I can get for you, sir?" The overly endowed bartender asked as she energetically cleansed the bar in front of him.

This of course made her on the voluptuous breasts sway nicely, one of her methods of increasing her tips.

Normally Eli would have been paying quite a bit of attention to the woman's rather large amount of exposure, but his mind was whirling with what could be going on up in the room.

"No, thanks. I have had enough." He told her, pulling out a bill and slipping it under his glass.

Glancing at his watch, there was still ten long minutes to go. There was a glass sitting on the bar with various cigarettes in it, he took one and lit it. Eli didn't even smoke normally, but for some reason he wanted one.

The bartender gave him a huge smile and moved to wait on another customer.

+++

They were just kids, in high school, Jeanette got assigned to be his partner in a science project. Part of it was they were supposed to grade each other's work. At one point she wrote his name down on some papers, spelling it "Eliot" and he had written hers down as "Jeanete."

She pointed, told him it was "tt" in her name.

"You left one of my T's out." Was the way she said it. Then he noticed what she had done and being a bit of a wiseass back then, he told her she had left his "tt's" out too.

She looked at him and grinned, then flushed at realization of the silly dual meaning. Jeanette took a sideways glance at Eliott, God he was cute, she thought.

More light banter followed, they ended up going down to the corner store and having some snow cones. Just to talk about their project for school, of course.

Somewhere in there she renamed him Eli and he renamed her Jeanie and the wisecrack about leaving their "tt's" out popped up regular as clockwork.

They were both giggling at the light banter.

At one point Eli had touched the back of her hand as he made a point, she felt that deep inside. Then their eyes met and held for several long moments.

"God, he is so cute!" She thought again.

The next day she was walking down the hall and Eli appeared next to her and walked along with her. Just his being there beside her made her heart flutter.

That became a regular thing that Jeanie looked forward to.

By the end of high school the two of them were hopelessly in love. The next Fall they were married, way too young by some standards but it worked and they were both happy with each other.

She came to him that first night dressed in the prettiest nightie she owned. She knew he was going to touch her, see her, and her nervousness was clear.

No man had ever seen her, touched her at all except for the old Doctor her Mother took her to. That was terrible, the old fellow had leaned down between her legs, actually touched her...there!

She hated that part, the Doctor had to be at least 40, maybe older. But in a crazy way, that felt kind of good, which embarrassed her even more.

When she saw Eli's member for the first time, it was startling, even though she did know what to expect. Jeanie had seen photos, and she knew what would happen from the sex education classes, still, this was way more than she expected.

It looked way larger than those photos, and it stood up hard, those classes only show a male member erect in drawings.

It meant he really loved her, she could see that instantly. It wasn't so huge, in fact it looked a lot like the pictures she had seen, but it was far bigger than she expected. Of course Jeanie knew what it was like to put her own finger in there, this was a lot more than that.

Her man was so beautiful lying there like that, Jeanie felt like she was the luckiest woman on Earth. Sliding quickly into the bed, Eli began to kiss her in ways she had never allowed before, but it was all right now, they were married.

Then hesitantly, curious, she reached out with one hand and touched Eli. He shuddered at her touch, and that emboldened her. His genitals felt wondeful to her.

Eli managed somehow to put her at ease, and by morning there was not a single trace of modesty left in her. For some newlyweds the first time is difficult, so Jeanie had been braced for pain.

There wasn't any at all, not even a little bit.

She was right, Eli was perfect. Perfect in every respect.

+++

The casino floor was right there, and it was noisy. Each fiber of Eli's being suggested that he jump up and go up there to the room, he kept checking his watch. Every single minute of the hour was taking an impossibly long time to pass.

The situation was driving him completely crazy, he should have just stayed up there and watched.

Of course, Eli was very aware that if he had stayed up there, probably nothing would ever happen, nothing at all. He assumed that his physical was an intimidating factor, the man named Dale acted overly conservative, cautious.

Of course, Dale did have his hands on Eli's wife, her attractive but naked body well covered by the drape the man used carefully. With what appeared to be a very physical appearing husband right there, any hanky panky was likely out of the question.

Darin didn't know what to expect, not really. Would the man bare her breasts, massage them? Perhaps sneak a look at her most private parts of her body while working on her legs?

For some reason the idea of that happening caused excitement in him.

How any man could manage to not take a peek when a female body like Jeanie was blessed with, right there in front of him was beyond Eli.

Eli and Jeanie had several of those tandem massages earlier during their long vacation, the husband and wife team that came to their room were very nice...and perfectly normal.

Those had been only massages, nothing more than that. Fully draped, no touching or even a hint of looking at anything other than bare legs and arms, bare backs.

They did feel wonderful, it was an every day thing now on their vacation trip. One entire week in Reno was something that until recently they just could not afford, but a few business deals had clicked and suddenly there was quite a pile of more than normal cash.

Jeanie had been tickled when Eli suggested an entire week at the resort, playing the games, sight seeing, soaking in the huge hot tub and sauna they had right there in their room. And the massages, Eli and Jeanie both loved those.

Back at home they both used the services down at their gym, but that was just arms and legs, while sitting in a chair fully dressed, or in just their sweats.

Once Eli had gotten a full body massage at the gym, he had left his gym trunks on as the overly muscled man had worked on his back. That really did make him feel great.

So he had suggested to Jeanie that she might like to try that, but she had flushed at the idea and begged off.

The massuer was right there when Eli suggested it, and the interest, then disappointment in the man's eyes at her refusal was clear.

Eli grinned to himself at the reaction, it was rather clear the trainer would have loved for a chance to work on Jeanie. That gave Eli an idea, if Jeanie did get a massage, then what if the massuer actually saw her body?

The idea popped into his head several times after that, but she had declined so he didn't mention that again.

Now they were out of town, at a resort and Jeanie had agreed to give it a try. She did raise one eyebrow when Eli suggested that the woman work on him and the man work on her, but she said nothing.

Her nervousness vanished quickly, Dale was very good at his job and she had loved it. When Eli suggested they get one every single day, she agreed. It was great, relaxing.

So each day they soaked in the hot tub, then grabbed a quick shower, so they were fresh and ready when the could arrived with their portable tables.

The ones they got in their room were different than back at the gym, being completely naked with nothing over them but a sheet was on the naughty side, even though nothing really happened.

For some reason, those innocent rubdowns really got both of their juices flowing. Eli watched closely as Dale worked on Jeanie, it was innocent but also hot in a way.

Once turned over on his back though, he could no longer see what was happening, and that caused fantasies to creep into his mind.

So far, this had been the most sex filled period in their life together. They ended up making love after every session, which was far more than normal for them.

Jeanie noticed and loved that, knowing inside that Eli found her being massaged titilating did not bother her one bit. She had been teasing him the entire trip anyway. Even though she had brought along some bras, so far she had not bothered to put one on.

Once she had even skipped her panties, although the skirt she had on was past her knees. She had made sure Eli knew that, and that entire evening he was never more than a half dozen feet away from her. Several times his hand brushed her bottom lovingly, so by the time they got back to the room she was ready for him again.

+++

Melanie was the woman's name that worked on Eli, she was short, perhaps 5 feet tall, barely. She was pretty in a way with a bubbly and happy personality. Her husband Dale was close to Eli's own size, very well muscled and both of them would be described as attractive.

"Do you folks want us to work on your Glutes?" Melanie had asked him at one point during their 3rd session, loudly enough that Eli knew Jeanie heard that.

Up until then, the only touch there had been through the drape.

Eli could see Jeanie lying there on her tummy, though his table was set much lower than the one she was on. As a result, he could only see the higher points of her body so if the man did take any liberties, he would not be able to be sure of it anyway.

That wasn't too likely since he was tying what appeared to be diapers in the sheet before working on her legs.

Eli was reasonably certain that Dale did not take any opportunities for illicit peeks at Jeanie at all, and his touching was always a long ways from anything intimate.

Still, watching his hands stroke up her bare legs was somehow exciting. The feeling was the same one he got when Jeanie wore one of her sexy tops, and Eli noticed other men gave her appreciative glances. It always made him feel proud when that happened.

Dale was working on her neck and shoulders at the time Melanie asked Eli the question, Jeanie's body was fully covered by the drape.

"Sure, fine." Eli had responded quietly. Melanie then pulled the drape aside, baring one butt cheek completely. That did feel good, her hands were soft, slick, and it was clear she was quite expert.

At one point her fingertips touched his testicles, barely and just for an instant. Eli felt that and he got the slightest glimmerings of an erection.

That embarrassed him some, he was glad he was still lying on his stomach. That brief touch also distracted him from what Dale was doing with Jeanie.

But that was all Melanie did, and even that was probably just an accident. She said nothing and neither did he, in fact, there was no reaction in her at all.

Dale did not ask, when Eli looked up he saw Dale was also working out Jeanie's bare behind nicely. Eli assumed that since he had said it was all right for Melanie to do that to him, Dale must have figured it was all right for him to do the same.

Jeanie's eyes were open, looking at Eli, he saw the mild question in her expression. One eyebrow came up, an unspoken question.

Eli shrugged slightly, then put his face back into the face cradle so he didn't see the rest.

He wanted to, almost desperately, but it felt silly to lay there and stare as the man worked. Then it was time to turn over, and he could no longer watch Dale work on Jeanie.

Again the thought that he wanted desperately to see that flooded over him. He also had an erection now, he knew that Melanie could see that reaction in the cloth but she gave no sign at all.

The couple were barely out the door before Jeanie was in his arms.

+++

Later, they talked about it, Jeanie told him that Dale didn't do anything at all other than just rub her fanny. Then he had covered her body and worked the other side, going so far as to wrap the sheet underneath her thigh to assure nothing got exposed. The drape also covered her breasts completely, and his fingers never went past the edge of the material.

"What would you have done if he had...you know...actually touched you..there?" Eli asked.

"God. I don't know. I don't think he ever would, not with you right there." She giggled softly at saying that. At this point Jeanie was quite aware that the sessions excited Eli, and from the few comments he had made he didn't mind Dale working her body. It appeared to turn him on and he took that out on her, that was great.

"So how about if I leave the two of you alone, then?" Eli asked, getting a momentary glance from her.

"I don't know. Maybe, but I doubt it. Why? Are you thinking what I think you are?"

Jeanie smiled at him, she knew very well that Eli was a bit of a voyeur, she sometimes wore a low cut top and no bra to tease him, delighting in his typical reaction.

In fact, earlier that day the top she had on exposed quite a bit of her breasts. She did that deliberately, looking forward to the reaction he would have once they were back in their suite.

Without fail her husband's eyes would be on her, and that made her feel good. It felt so wonderful, knowing just a hint of her soft breasts was enough for her man to begin to get excited, even after years together.

"I guess maybe it might be...hot...if he..saw you." Eli admitted, somewhat hesitantly.

"Wow. You are serious, aren't you? You mean, let him look at my bare boobies, maybe even touch?" Jeanie saw Eli's face was flushed, so she kept a teasing tone in her voice.

She brought up her hand and bounced one cloth covered breast at him to demonstrate, he reddened even more and his mouth worked a couple of times before he spoke.

"I could maybe just leave my TT's out? Let him massage them?" Jeanie smirked at him, mentioning their private joke. His answer was not quite what she expected.

"Yea, I guess. I mean, I would want you to tell me, and of course I don't want anything else to happen. It would just be a massage?" Eli managed a grin.

Jeanie laughed at that.

"Honey, that would be very naughty." Jeanie teased.

"Nobody knows us here, and it's just massaging." He answered. It was clear to her that the drift of their conversation was getting her man fussed up.

"Well, I guess we will just see what happens then." She slipped into Eli's arms and that was all it took. He was quite erect, she felt that the instant she pressed her lower body to him.

That session was completely amazing, Eli even managed a 2nd time, although that one was a little bit weak. Jeanie had several hickeys on her breasts, which was fair since she left a few of her own on him. At one point she even took him into her mouth, normally that was something she only did to please him, but somehow this time it was wonderful. His member had been soft and then she felt it begin to grow as she did her best to please him. The surprise was when she had a small climax while doing it, that was new, also.

Showering, she thought about what they had just done, the first one right down on the carpet in their room like a couple of teenage kids.

Jeanie loved the way Eli's long body was solid from years at the gym, the way he got so firm and stayed that way.

The 2nd time was on the bed and it was clear they would need to request fresh sheets from the maid. Jeanie tittered to herself, wondering what the Hispanic maid would think.

Her nipples felt extremely firm as she washed herself, this whole trip had been just wonderful so far. There was nowhere to be, nothing to do that they didn't want to, no concerns about the costs of anything. Jeanie stretched, her body had never felt so alive.

When she dressed, she selected the lowest cut top she had with her, and no bra. The slacks she put on were snug and showed off her fanny well. Like always, Eli's eyes lit right up when she came out. Holding hands, they went down to the casino floor to play some.

She actually won a little bit, but Eli lost because he was paying more attention to her than what he was doing. Plus the game was not her man's thing, he was terrible at it.

Sitting at a blackjack table, Eli motioned to hit once when he had a king and a seven in his hand.

Of course he drew a 10, Jeanie was sitting there with a 9 of clubs and a duece of spades. Her own draw was a 3, then a queen.

The dealer was showing a 5, for God's sakes.

"We had better change places if you are going to do that." Jeanie giggled when she saw the dealer break. Then she got up, leaned over to pick up her purse, knowing Eli would get a glimpse at her breasts. She did turn in such a way that the dealer could not see, he had been paying her a lot of attention, along with a few other patrons.

She took the seat on Eli's right, then she realized that when she had bent over to retrieve her purse, the older man sitting on the end must have gotten a rather spectacular flash. He grinned broadly at her, so she grinned back.

After that was when she won a few hands and they ended up almost even, not bad at all.

Back in the room Jeanie was thinking that perhaps Eli had recovered some, but not to be.

He did mention that he had noticed she had shown off the whole thing to that older man with a chuckle.

"That was just an accident, honey." She told him with a smirk. She hugged him and gave him a deep kiss but he was really spent so they just went to bed.

Still, she was completely content to sleep wrapped snugly in his arms.

+++

The next day they had a tandem scheduled for two in the afternoon, just before one PM the room phone rang and it was Melanie. Jeanie was in the shower at the time, washing in preparation for their massage session.

Melanie told Eli that she had a chance at another client and asked if it was OK if they both came by at six that evening instead of at two.

"If Dale is free, how about he comes by, and I can get mine at 6 then?" Eli suggested.

"I thought you guys liked the tandems?" Melanie asked.

"We do, but maybe having a...a private session would be a nice change? Jeanie is showering now so she is ready." That sounded lame to Eli, he regretted saying that almost instantly.

Melanie was quiet for a moment.

"I see. Sure, that would be fine, we aim to please." It almost sounded like she giggled softly, Eli couldn't be sure.

As it turned out, Dale was available, and Eli went ahead and booked the new schedule.

He told Jeanie when she came out, she had been in the shower when the phone rang.

"Really? I guess it's OK. Are you going to be here?" She asked.

"I was...I was thinking maybe I would just go downstairs, leave the two of you alone?" Eli blushed at saying that and Jeanie of course saw right through that.

"I see. But what if he...uncovers me more than normal?" She asked.

"That would be up to you of course, babe. It's just a...massage." Eli told her.

"But you would like that, wouldn't you honey?" Jeanie looked down.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers
12