Up Tight Girl Ends Up Loving It

Story Info
High school tattle tale is stripped.
3.1k words
3.88
114.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigeasy9
bigeasy9
11 Followers

I go to a Catholic High School in Florida, it's a small coastal town. We have uniforms of course. All the boys have to wear dress pants and white dress shirts. All the girls have to wear white blouses and a skirt. Anyway there are these pretty, popular girls that always bend the rules, wearing skirts that are a little too high, leaving too many buttons undone on their shirts, or tying up their shirts to show their midriffs. I was raised very strictly and I took offense to these girls both in their disregard for rules and their attempt to act so sexual.

It seems like I was the only one at the school that had a problem with their actions, all the boys loved these girls. I even catch the male teachers checking them out from time to time. They never get in trouble for anything it seems.

As for me, I was kind of a loner, mainly because I am really not allowed out of the house to socialize much, I can't go out on weekend nights because my parents think I may be around alcohol or worse and they make me do a ton of homework a night. I don't mind really, I'll go to a really good college and have a successful career at whatever I choose. But still I feel envy every time I see a group of kids laughing and having fun. I am much too shy to talk in these groups, I can't even talk to any boys. But boys come to talk to me, I am a pretty girl I think, I'm petite and have small breasts, but other than that I have long blonde hair and a "girl next door" face that a guy told me one time. Some boys that talk to me seem real nice, but I get shy and can't say more than two words at a time and they usually get bored and leave, but it doesn't matter because my parents won't let me go out on dates anyway.

I don't mind having my parents, run my life, for the most part I agree, I don't want to have sex or drink or anything like that, but it seems like my life has no fun in it. Everyday those girls flaunt around, making fun of me or whoever else from time to time. Someday if I had the chance I would get even. It would be hard. I was petrified of the girls, no one crossed them.

I got my chance at the end of June. We write final exams in the gym. Since I was an 18 year old senior, this was out last set of exams. After this I would be heading off to college.

I was sitting beside one of the popular girls in that group, Jenn. About an hour into the exam she was trying to grab her eraser and she knocked her exam onto the ground, and when the exam fell I looked down to see a sheet of paper fall under my desk. It was a cheat sheet! I picked it up.

Jenn whispered harshly "Give it back. Now." I just sat there with it held loosely in my right hand. Jenn snatched and I pulled it away. All the commotion brought over a teacher. "What's the problem here ladies?"

"Nothing, sir" said Jenn.

"Amy. Is this true?"

"Now was my chance to burn them," I thought. I would get one in trouble for cheating, if you get caught cheating on an exam you get an automatic fail for every class in the term and have to redo them all over the summer. It also may ruin there college futures. Summers in the beach town are a gigantic deal and Jenn would miss the whole thing. I had to do it. She deserved it.

"No professor, Jenn dropped this" I handed him the paper and Jenn gave me a very violent look. It sent a chill down my spine.

The teacher looked enraged. "Leave the gym now Jenn. Wait outside the doors." Jenn got up and left.

"Thank you Amy."

"Sir, if I were you I would check some other girls that hang around with Jenn, they all seem to do the same things." I then gave her the names of the other 5 in their little group.

The teacher said he would and thanked me again. Sure enough two of the 5 got caught with cheat sheets. Both gave me death stares as they left the gym. I was frightened but it was worth it.

That was my last exam for the year. I was officially done high school;. I figured that the problem with those girls wouldn't matter unless they saw me over the summer without my parents, which wasn't really likely.

As I was walking home from school I was walking up a bike path in between a bunch of houses, all the houses had a side of the fence separating their lawns from the path. It's a pretty reclusive spot, you can't really see what's going on in the path unless you are right in it. I heard that drug deals happen here at night.

I suddenly heard a ton of footsteps pounding on the pavement behind me. The six girls had followed me and before I knew it they had surrounded me.

"Good move bitch, you ruined our summer. We may not get into college now!"

"You deserve to be hurt real bad," another added.

I was petrified of getting a beating from these girls. I would do anything to avoid it. "Please don't! Ill do anything, don't hurt me."

"Oh you'll do anything, but you'll be forced to, if you don't comply with everything we say you'll get hurt."

"Don't make a fucking sound." With that they attacked me, two girls grabbed my arms and held them behind my back, while another two ripped at my shirt, pulling it open and buttons went flying. My top now was open showing my white bra, scared to death all I did was gasp. The same two girls yanked my skirt and panties down in one tug. They then pushed me down on my bare butt on the grass.

"Wow! White cotton bra and matching granny panties. What a surprise." one mocked me.

They then pulled my shirt and panties through my feet, all the way off and pulled my blouse off and finally my bra. They grabbed my wrists and dragged me to my feet. Jenn didn't let go when I was up, instead she said "if you talk or try to cover yourself in any way you'll be in trouble. We will hurt you." All this was said as she squeezed my wrist as hard as she could.

I couldn't believe it, no one else in the whole world had ever seen my breasts and now these 6 girls were leering at my completely naked body in a pathway where anyone could come in. I couldn't help it and I began to poor tears out my eyes. I was so helpless, naked and surround my 6 girls who were all stronger than me and all seemed like they wanted to kill me.

All the girls started mocking my tiny breasts and saying how big a slut I was, naked in public like this, they all circled me staring at me. They would also spank my bum every once in a while. It really stung.

"How the fuck are you so pale, this is Florida."

"I just can't get over your tiny little tits"

After they go bored of taunting me, they started to pinch my nipples until I cried out in pain. They then decided to have a huddle away from me where I couldn't hear, finished they approached me again and told me to put my hands behind my head, elbows out.

"Ha, that is supposed to push her breasts out, I guess that's as far as they go" one mocked.

Then two girls each took a nipple and started to pull me along, they were dragging me by my nipples! It hurt so much, I had to stay close or else they would really tug hard. There was nothing I could do otherwise they would hurt me so bad I would probably have to go to the hospital. I was so frightened about what they were going to do. My breasts were in terrible pain from them tugging me along by my nipples.

I was forced to follow them back to the school, we took subdivision streets so not too many cars or people would pass, in fact in the 10 minute walk none did, unfortunately because I'd assume being dragged around by my nipples someone would stop but no one did. I was dragged back into the school!

They took me right into the boy's locker room and they made me go into the back of the shower room where no one could see me unless someone came into the shower. I was so sacred. What if the boys came in and raped me? What if the other girls kept touching me, or touched my private areas. I just stood there, like the prisoner I was and cried silently. All the girls pilled into the single bathroom stale. I realized that the senior boys volleyball rec league was finishing soon, today was the last day and the playoffs, soon enough guys started piling in to the locker room and I became petrified, I hope no one showered after this, but sure enough a guy in a towel came in and said, holy shit. Then he called all the other guys in, about 20 came to look and then the girls appeared from their stall.

"Guys she is on display for you tonight, enjoy."

Immediately all the guys gathered around my in a big circle, I had no choice but to stand there with my hands on my head, the scariest part was that many didn't bother to get dressed and were staring at me while they were naked too. Thankfully no one had touched me yet, they all just stared, looking at my breasts or my vagina, just staring at me, not moving their eyes, I felt like a dirty piece of meat.

One of the girls broke into the circle to pull me under a shower, she then told me not to move and put it on ice cold. She made me get completely wet my hair, everywhere, while all the guys watched, then she made me stand with thee water pointing at my boobs and she said "lets see how hard her nipples get, my whole body was frozen, the water was so cold it hurt. She left me under there so long, she finally turned it off and I was shivering badly.

Then all the guys got real close again, I was so horrified, it was beyond words. 6 girls and about 20 guys were leering at me. One girl said "Duane, check how hard her nipples are."

A guy approached and put her hand over my breasts and stroked it, going over the nipples, I closed my eyes and began to cry silently, after I closed my eyes I felt more hands on me, guys were grabbing my ass and caressing my breasts, rolling my nipples around in there fingers. I couldn't even open my eyes, I just felt pairs of hands rubbing me almost everywhere but they left my vagina alone.

I felt both my nipples grabbed and tugged. I opened my eyes to see the two girls leading my away from the shower room into the center of the changeroom, where I was stood and again all the guys circled me, this time one approached me from behind and grabbed my wrists softly, he placed my left hand on my left breast and my other just about my vagina on my stomach, he then moved in close behind my and slid her arm around my waist forcing my against him, I could feel his hard dick pressed tightly against the top of my bum. He then asked me "Have you ever masturbated before?" I could only shake my head, the thought had never crossed my mind before, ever.

"Ok then listen to me. I want you to start needing you breast with your hand, there you go, do it so it feels good."

I began to massage my breast like he said, I was totally beyond humiliation that it just felt terrible. I felt icky and disgusting.

"Close your eyes, pretend your all alone" he said, he then reached around and began to massage my other breast with one of his hands. I closed my eyes and just played with my breast with this strange naked guy pressed into me, playing with my private parts that I gave no permission for him to do, he just played with me and slowly I forgot where I was and started to feel really warm from the rubbing at my breasts, I started to increase the pace of my massaging, harder, the guy did too, both of us were needing my breasts really hard, it was starting to feel really good. I was forgetting I was in public here and just starting to really enjoy the moment.

The guy then took my other arm and guided to my vagina, he put his hand over mine and started stroking up and down, my fingers were rubbing all over my privates, I noticed that my vagina was wet, really wet. He just kept guiding my hand up and down. It felt really good. It felt so good I couldn't help but make moaning sounds, that reminded me that I was in public, and I opened my eyes, I could see all the room staring at me and immediately became embarrassed and stopped rubbing myself.

I pulled away and everyone was still starting, I expected to be hurt for my disobedience, but nothing happened. That guy just came up behind me and started kissing my neck and gently guiding his hands up and down my arms. I wanted to resist, but its like I melted in his arms. It felt so good that I was under his control. I just closed my eyes and let him do it. He took my hand and gently led me to a bench, where he motioned for me to sit on his lap.

I could feel his hard dick wedged in between my back and his stomach. He put my legs dangling over his things, then he spread his legs really wide and lifted his calves so my legs were kind of wrapped over his and my ankles trapped underneath his calves. It made my legs really wide open. I knew that everyone would be staring at my privates from the front, but it was like I was on drugs I didn't care I just wanted to start feeling good again.

The guy, I don't even know his name, had me lean my head back against his shoulder, so my head was pointing straight up, he then began kissing, sucking and licking my neck and ear lobe. We each took a breast again and started to kneed them, I was feeling good again, my eyes closed and I began to moan. I wanted to rub myself down lower again but I didn't want to without his permission. I just kept moaning louder and harder. I was even starting to arch my back out.

Then I felt something at my vagina, and the guy whispered to me, "relax I'll be gentle. It will feel great." He then started to put some kind of rounded object into me! I was stunned, but there was no way I would, or could do anything to stop him. It hurt a little, my hole was too tight I think, it took him forever to get it in far, I felt really full and with some pain, but the pleasure more than made up for it. Then he guided my hand to the object and whispered for me to move it in and out. I started to very slowly, otherwise it would hurt too much, but gradually I built up speed and started thrusting it at a good pace, then I felt his free hand move to my clitoris and he began to play with it, I gasped, it felt so good. I began to yell with pleasure and started move the stick in and out really fast, the guy started rubbing really fast too. I instinctively squeezed my breast really hard as I pumped the stick in and out of my pussy. I started to yell as loud as I could, I was bucking on his lab violently, tension was building up everywhere, when my whole body started to convulse, it was the greatest feeling I had ever had. I was twitching from pleasure, slowly my twitches slowed down, I just sat there, my head rested comfortably against the guys shoulder, the object still in my vagina, as me and the guy were still slowly playing with my breasts.

I had almost stopped trembling when I felt gooey liquid hit me at different places from my body. I opened my eyes and looked forward. A bunch of different guys had ejaculated all over me, my stomach and chest mostly, but some got in other places too.

I quickly realized how embarrased I was before, it was 10 times worse now, to be naked after orgasming in front of a bunch of strangers, who pleasured themselves on me because of watching me. I was then approached by two of the girls, who pulled me off the guy, the thingy still shoved in me and had me lie on the middle of the floor. All the girls started to insult me and holler at me, and most of the things they said were now true. That is what was terrible. It made me feel awful.

I realized I was on the floor because all the guys hadn't ejaculated yet, about 7 guys stood over me and were stroking their penises. Then they all started to shoot semen all over me, my face, my hair, my legs and breasts. Then more came, all the guys must have done it and I was covered. It was so gross.

I was left alone on the floor for about 5 minutes then the girls stood me up and said I was going home. I was so happy, but they didn't allow me to clean off the semen instead they just had me follow them through the empty gym to a door leading outside, pushed me out and said "Go Home bitch, and if you tell anyone you'll be in bigger trouble then you were today."

Now I was left with a half an hour walk home naked, dripping with semen and my house was on a very busy main street.

bigeasy9
bigeasy9
11 Followers