Up Up & Away For Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes roved approvingly over her naked form. I kicked my pants aside and reached for my underwear. Carol brought her naked form tight against me. I felt her soft naked breasts crushed against my chest. Desire filled her eyes. "Let me do that, hun!" she said softly to me.

She put a thumb into each side of my briefs and pushed down ward. My rock hard cock sprang over the waistband with a bounce. Carol's eyes watched and she sighed. Her lips moved lower, kissing my skin as she pushed them lower and lower. Finally her lips found my cock as her tongue reached out to taste my manhood.

My eyes turned to see Allen and Jody, now equally naked and kissing on the couch.

Carol took me in her mouth as I felt the wonderful fluid warmth of her mouth moving up and down the length of me. My eyes closed and I gasped and moaned from the sheer pleasure of her ministrations. This girl was talented!

I opened my eyes to watch her lush lips sliding over my pulsing cock. Carol sensed my arousal and pulled her mouth from me. She uncurled onto the floor and pulled me down to her. Our lips met as I felt her hand on my cock, guiding me urgently to her liquid interior. Our tongues danced in our mouths as I slowly pushed my cock into her. I went slowly, luxuriating in the feel as each millimeter slid into her.

Our kiss was intense as I struck bottom, pausing to enjoy the warm sheath of her pussy. Slowly I began to thrust into her, rising onto my hands to watch her face.

Her eyes were closed and her nostrils flared. As I came close to cumming I paused to regain control until I saw the flush begin on her face. I lowered myself until my lips found her nipple and sucked it hard into my mouth. I felt her pussy tightening around my cock and I felt a warm rush go through me.

It felt like my soul was longing to be a part of her, to be one with her. My very being was rushing to my cock to join with this woman, to be one with her in that moment.

Then I felt hands urging my legs further apart. Carol wrapped her legs around my waist and I felt a warm tongue licking over my balls. Carol's pussy convulsed around me as she exploded, thrashing in ecstasy. The tongue was too much for me and I exploded into Carol in a violent explosion of my soul.

After a moment to recover I felt hands urging me from Carol. As I reluctantly removed my spent cock from Carol, Jody's lips sucked me into her mouth, cleaning the mixed juices from me. As I rolled off Carol, Jody's mouth latched onto Carol's cunt and sucked our juices, then her tongue softly lashed Carol's clit until Carol shivered in another orgasm.

I sat back in the love seat as Jody moved back to her husband and began to slowly lick on his cock. Jody smiled at me from the floor, then came and sat beside me. She kissed me lightly.

"That was wonderful." She was smiling a satisfied smile. Carol laid her satisfied head on my shoulder and snuggled a bit. We watched Jody ministering toAllen for a few minutes till the flush faded from Carol's chest. "I'll be right back lover." She said as she went over to help Jody.

The two girls alternated and shared Allen's cock. Mine reacted favorably to the sight before me.

Jody looked back at me and smiled. Then she wiggled her gorgeous ass in my direction, shaking her pussy at me in invitation.

What red blooded male could ignore that invitation? Certainly not me. I moved behind the kneeling Jody and eased my now throbbing cock up to her pussy. I felt the soft flesh as she wiggled to make it easy for me. I slid into her to the hilt and began to rock into her.

Carol relinquished Allen's cock to Jody's hungry mouth and then noticed the way Jody was rocking. Carol looked at me and smiled. Her hand reached out and lightly touched my shoulder as I fucked Jody.

Allen began to moan and Jody released him from her mouth. Carol was on him in a flash. Allen grunted and emptied his load into Carol's mouth. I watched Carol lick her lips and then kiss Jody as they tongued each other sharing his load. Allen laid back with a satisfied smile. Jody began to moan and I fucked harder and faster. I felt her cum around my cock and I thrust harder. Then I felt Carol slide under us. Her tongue found where my cock met Jody's pussy and licked. I felt her tongue on my shaft and Jody's clit. I felt Jody thrashing in orgasm and then my own dam burst and I exploded into Jody's willing cunt.

Carol returned Jody's favor and pulled my cock from her girlfriend and sucked the juice from it and then licked and sucked on Jody's sex, sucking our mingled juices from her.

I crawled back to the love seat and watched for a few minutes before Carol came over and snuggled in beside me.

No one said anything for several minutes. The conversation started with small talk. Then the girls began to plan Amanda's Valentines Day balloon ride. It was easy for me. I was just going to bring and fly the balloon. We decided that in order to make sure it happened, we would plan it for the Saturday before Valentines day so that we would have at least three opportunities for the weather to cooperate. The girls planned and talked and I just listened and agreed or vetoed all plans that were unsafe or not practical

All I knew for sure was that if the weather would cooperate, then Amanda would be giving her new husband one hell of a Valentines Day surprise. Allen and Jody must really like this girl and while Carol was jumping in with the planning, she didn't even know them.

After an hour, the girls, with a little input from Allen and I, had ironed the romantic details of the weekend. During that conversation, my hand found a natural way to drape over Carol's bare shoulder and occasionally I cupped her lovely breast. Carol for her part snuggled close with her head on my shoulder and her hand resting softly in my lap.

Six months ago, if someone had told me that I would be sitting naked with another couple and a semi-strange woman snuggling up to me and running her hand over my tender parts while holding a nearly normal conversation, I would have accused them of having too much to drink. Now it seemed natural.

The wine had run through me by then and I had to disentangle myself from Carol and head down the hall. After I had flushed the processed wine, I was met at the door by Jody. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close for a soft kiss, then she backed off and looked into my eyes with a questioning look. "Having fun?"

I smiled a genuine smile at her. "I sure am!"

"Good. What do you think of Carol?"

"I like her and she's one hell of a........" I let the thought drift off.

Jody giggled. "I know she likes you, I'm so glad you two like each other."

"Thanks for the introduction, Jody. I was a little nervous about it but it seems just fine."

Jody giggled. "Hey, this doesn't mean that you're excused from giving me one of your patented pussy eating jobs and I still want a good one on one with you before you go home."

"Ahhhhh Jody, the night is young."

"But you're not and I don't think Carol is done with you just yet." Jody giggled.

As it turned out neither Carol or Jody was done with me that night. I hardly complained. Neither Carol or I went home that night but curled up together in the guest room. It had been two years since I had slept with a woman, not that we got that much sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night, and finding a naked woman beside me, couldn't resist sucking a beautiful tit. That woke Carol up with a moan and...... Then I was woken up late in the morning from the feel of a sweet mouth engulfing my reviving penis.

Carol and I exchanged phone numbers and over the next few weeks, we could both frequently be found on the phone talking to each other like teenagers. The next Wednesday, Carol came over to inspect the balloon and talk about how you flew one. We couldn't inflate the balloon in the snow, but Carol found other things at my home to inflate.

Wednesday, I went over there and bought her dinner. Then she gave me the tour of her house with special emphasis on her bedroom.

She was back visiting me for the weekend. Then I was at her house the following weekend. During the week we seemed to find time for a couple nights together. We became best friends.

We talked long and hard. We had both been burned by marriage. Carol had been totally faithful for 20 years, until the divorce. She had been celibate for over a year before Jody brought her home and introduced her first to her husband, then to swinging and then clubs and finally bisexual delights.

Carol admitted that she was hooked. She could never be faithful again. She would always be a swinger. After a couple of weeks of devotion to each other, she showed me parts of her life. She took me to a swingers club and "introduced" me to some of her friends.

I found out strange things about myself. Carol and I were best friends. We were also lovers. What surprised me was that I wasn't jealous. I didn't mind when she wandered off with one of her old "friends" either male or female. Every time she set me up for a sexual interlude with one of her friends I was surprised, and usually delighted by her girl friend and Carol responded not with jealousy but with delight about the pleasure I had found with her friend and pride in how I performed.. I found myself drawn more and more to her and her world. I wanted to spend more and more time with this woman.

The surprising thing was how the weather worked out. The winter weather broke the week before Valentines day. Monday the temperatures went over freezing for the first time in a month. By Wednesday, the temperatures were in the 50's and all the snow melted. The ground was dry by Friday and a high moved in with beautiful skies and perfect winds.

It was dry enough that we didn't have to worry about tarps or plastic. Allen and Jody's property was perfect for a balloon launch. I usually like to have four crew members and we only had Allen, Jody, and Carol, but Amanda and her husband John were young and more than willing to help.

Allen and Jody had helped twice before, so they had some idea of what we would be doing and Carol had asked endless questions so that the procedure was known but not having actually seen it, things were still strange. With my experienced crew I let them do more of the work than I did with this group. Mostly they did the physical things and I did all the critical things. It took longer than usual but that was fine.

I felt sorry for Allen and Jody. I put them holding the throat of the balloon open to take the cold air from the high capacity gasoline powered fan that filled the balloon with cold air. I fastened the Velcro tabs that held the parachute top to the rest of the envelope. That took me a few minutes, all the time Jody and Allen were freezing in the wind chill of that fan. Finally it was full and I could light the burner which then nearly fried the two of them holding the throat open to give me a place to shoot the 20 foot flame.

Carol shut off the fan as the balloon started to rise from the ground dragging Amanda and John toward us as they held the top in place with the crown line.

The flight was perfect. The winds just strong enough to carry us slowly over the ground. The only thing that could have been better is a touch of fresh green plants instead of the drab pre spring earth. I smiled as I watched the star crossed lovers in my basket, holding hands and thrilled by the quiet beauty of floating over the earth. I tried not to intrude in their world, to let them enjoy the sensations and only answer when they asked a question, skating that fine line between being seen as unfriendly and being obtrusive. We could easily see and hear everything on the ground with the silence only broken by the occasional blast of the burner as I maintained heat.

Even the landing was perfect. I found a large open yard and plopped down softly right beside the drive. We hit softly and didn't bounce or drag. The homeowners came out and watched, then even went for light jackets and joined to help pack.

We actually did the work with laughter, smiles and jokes. It was a little slower than usual because of the inexperienced crew but we had the important thing, we had fun. I gave the traditional ceremony of the first time riders. The story of the first humans to loft above the earth in a hot air balloon almost three centuries ago and told the story perfectly with the required mirth and then capped it with a bottle of champagne. Then we drug out the flowers and chocolate for the couple.

The ride back to where we started and all the cars were was usually the best part for me. I listened to the exuberance of the first time riders, then threw in a few ballooning stories of funny things that had happened to me. I watched in the mirror as the two lovers cuddled and laughed. I smiled inside that it had been special for them.

After Amanda and John had left, I went into the trailer to one of the storage bins and produced a dozen roses and a very large box of heart shaped chocolates. I held them behind my back as I kissed my special Carol. There was also a card that said "I owe you one special balloon ride" just above the signature.

I handed it to the special lady in my life. "Be my valentine sexy?"

She handed all the bootie to Jody and then almost jumped into my arms and wrapped her whole self around me. "Of Course I'm your valentine. And I have a present for you too. Lets get inside and you can unwrap me!"

I'm not sure where this will go, but I am sure it will be a special ride.

12