Update 2008 3 December

Story Info
Recent events and adventures.
8k words
4.73
21k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Update December 2008

All the people that I write about are 18 or over 18.

Once again I'm slow in writing an update. This time Jon got his schoolmasters cane out and gave me six of the best on my backside while I was bent over the arm of the sofa. He then stood on the sofa and swung the cane down between the crack of my ass. It whipped round and the end of the cane hit my clit. Wow, painful. He did it 3 more times which wasn't enough to make me cum, but certainly enough for me to be sore for nearly a week.

Anyway, the update!

As usual these days Kelly is the main focus of most of our time, but she is getting more independent and out with her mates more so Jon and I are having a bit more time on our own, hence the caning.

Kelly and Mandy have both got boyfriends now. Kelly has told me that both of them are getting fucked. It turns out that Mandy's boyfriend is Hannah's older brother.

Talking about Hannah, after her first lone visit, she came back a couple of weeks later while Kelly was at Mandy's house and asked for a repeat session. Jon was at home but Hannah didn't know that until she was restrained. Jon came into the room and just stood there looking at her. As soon as she saw him she went bright red and got VERY wet. Jon noticed her pussy lips swelling and opening. Her juices were very visible. Jon set-up a vibe just inside her and we left her for about half an hour. When he went back to her, Jon asked her what she wanted. She just said,

"Please fuck me."

Three times he asked and in the end she pleaded with him to fuck her. Needless to say he did. Afterwards he left her for another 30 minutes, strung-up with the vibe well inside her. She was exhausted when I finally took her down and put her in the shower.

Over a coffee she told me about a recurring dream that she has where she's tied up and gang-banged. That gave me an idea. I went and asked Jon if we were still going to have a barbeque after the summer holidays. I went back to Hannah and told her that I was going to make her dream come true -- if she wanted me to. She was silent for a minute and then asked me if she could wear a mask so that other people wouldn't be able to recognise her. I told her that we could arrange that and she said,

"Yes please."

Later, when Jon told Kelly that we were having a barbeque she asked if Mandy could come, then when Jon said

"yes" she asked if their boyfriends could come.

Jon didn't look too pleased but agreed. This meant that the barbeque had to be carefully organised but we still went ahead telling Kelly that she and Mandy mustn't tell anyone; especially their boyfriends about it and that it would be a pleasant surprise for them. We didn't tell them that Hannah was coming.

At the end of the school holidays we had the barbeque and the weather was kind to us for a change. I'd arranged for Hannah to arrive at 2 pm and had sent Kelly and Mandy to Kelly's room about ten minutes to. Jon had already arranged a screen round the scaffold frame, which I usually get restrained on, in the back garden (see my Journal 27 June).

As soon as Hannah arrived I asked her if she was sure that she wanted to go through with it. Blushing she said,

"Yes please." She asked again if Kelly and Mandy would be there. I lied.

I took her outside and behind the screen then told her to strip off. She was only wearing a mini skirt, top and shoes (no underwear) so it didn't take long. I then restrained her, spread-eagled, face up, on the frame. Telling her that she would have to wait for about an hour I plugged her mp3 player into her ears, put ear defenders on top of her mp3 ear buds then put a big clown mask on her. You couldn't even see what colour hair she has. It was a good job that I knew that Hannah was 18 because she looked a lot younger with her small body, pert little breasts and hairless pussy. I'm sure she could get away with pretending to be 12 or 13.

As I left her I ran a finger up her slit. She was wet, very wet.

Jon had invited just a select few quests (3 men and 2 women) who have previously been to our parties, and Bridie. I stripped-off my dress as soon as the door bell rang when the first of them arrived. Jon had told me that I would be serving the food and drinks naked all afternoon.

When Kelly's and Mandy's boyfriends arrived they got quite a shock when I opened the door then called for the girls to come down. Both girls were wearing little mini skirts and halter tops -- no bras or knickers.

It was the first time that we had met the boyfriends and were pleased to see that they were 'normal' looking and quite polite too. Jon took them to one side and told them that none of what they saw and did that afternoon was ever to be discussed with anyone other than the people at the barbeque. I suspect that he also threatened them with something if they didn't comply because they had serious faces when they came back into the room. They soon perked-up when the girls went to them.

Anyway, Jon did the cooking and I kept everyone topped-up with drinks and food.

After a couple of hours or so, Jon announced that there was an extra bit of entertainment for anyone who wished to join in. I went behind the screen and check that Hannah was happy to continue and that her mp3 player was still working. I gave her a drink then put a gag on her and then moved the screens. You should have seen the faces of the 2 boyfriends when they saw Hannah, not that they could tell that it was Hannah. You should also have seen the tents that appeared in their trousers. Kelly and Mandy saw them, looked at each other then giggled.

Jon announced that all the men were to wear a condom (Jon provided a box of them) for their turn. I then let everyone take a number out of a box to decide who went first.

One of the men asked if the girl was 'legal'. Jon assured everyone that she was over 18 and a willing participant.

Everyone watched as one by one everyone fucked Hannah. Both boyfriends checked with their girl before taking their turn.

The women and Kelly and Mandy also had a play with Hannah's body.

It was great watching Hannah cum, again and again and again. Her little nipples were rock hard and she was covered in sweat. There was no problem with a dry pussy; Hannah was producing enough juice to keep going for hours. She didn't, it was all over in about 40 minutes.

Afterwards, most people left. Even the girls and boyfriends left. Kelly told us that they were going for a walk in the local woods. I smiled and knew what they were going to get up to.

When only Bridie was left, we went and freed Hannah. Bridie and I had to help her to the shower. She was absolutely knackered, but very happy.

Jon took her home before Kelly returned. When she did, she asked us if the girl was Hannah. We confessed and got her to promise that she would never tell anyone, not even Mandy.

We still haven't told Hannah that one of the men who fucked her was her brother.

After Bridie and I had cleaned up everything we all had a few drinks before having a good night in bed together (the 3 of us).

Kelly's and Mandy's dare games are still going well. The most memorable was the naked sunbathing. It took weeks for the right time for it to happen. The weather had to be warm enough, Mandy's parents had to be out for the day and her little brother had to be at home. As it happened, one of his mates was there as well and Kelly had to persuade Mandy to go through with it. In the end Mandy dared Kelly to join her. She did.

They were both nervous as hell as they went out in their string bikinis. Apparently the boys went very quiet and stared as they walked past them on the way out. The girls started out by rubbing sun lotion all over each other. Then they lay on their stomachs and untied their tops. They kept taking sneaky looks at the windows of the house, and of the house at the bottom of the garden. Two young faces kept appearing for a few seconds then disappearing.

After a while they turned over, letting their tops fall away. By then Kelly told us that she was getting quite excited.

Shortly after that Mandy saw a youths face at a window in the house at the bottom of the garden. Luck was on their side so they untied the strings of their bikini bottoms but left their pussies covered. After a few minutes they decided to turn over again. They both decided to let their bottoms fall away as they got onto their stomachs.

This time they waited longer before turning over again, leaving them stark naked with 4 young men watching them. Kelly told us they were both very excited by that time.

Then the dares stared again. Kelly dared Mandy to spread her legs, she did. Then Mandy dared Kelly to finger herself, she did. It all ended shortly after Kelly had an orgasm.

They both walked back to Mandy's bedroom naked with 2 young men staring at them.

We're waiting for the next round of dares.

At the start of the school summer holidays Jon took Kelly and me camping to the Lake District for a few days. The weather wasn't good, but there again, it wasn't bad. England doesn't get proper summers any more.

Kelly had never been camping before and was really looking forward to it.

It was early evening when we got to the camp site so all we did was put up the tent then go to the pub for a quick drink and something to eat. The three of us slept in one end of the frame tent. We took the double sleeping bag but there wasn't much room for the three of us so we put it underneath us and used the big quilt to keep us warm.

If you've read my other updates you will know that Kelly is a bit 'vocal' when she's getting fucked. That night was no exception and she attracted a bit of attention from people in some of the other tents around us. In particular the group of young men that had arrived earlier that evening. There were all sorts of comments being shouted. It was quite funny.

The sun was shining when we got up the first morning. I've got this apron with a full-sized picture of a naked woman (neck to knees) on it, and that was all Jon told me to wear when I got breakfast ready. I set-up the little stove just outside the tent and got on with it. I was glad that I was wearing that apron because it got splashed with hot fat as I cooked the bacon. We were up before most of the other campers so no one realised that the apron was all I was wearing.

That day we went to Windermere and had a good wander around. On the way back Jon suddenly stopped the car and turned round. Before drive off he turned to Kelly and said,

"Give me your thong."

Kelly looked puzzled (I was as well) but did as she was told. Jon stuffed it in his pocked then drove about half a mile back down the road then pulled in to a drive with a big sign saying 'Horse and Pony Trekking'. Kelly said,

"What are you doing?"

Jon told us that we were going horse riding. Kelly protested saying that we weren't dressed for it. True, because all Kelly were wearing was a mini skirt and smallish top.

"Don't worry, we'll sort something out.

And he did. We waited by the car while he went in and 'sorted' it. When he came back he had three of those hard hats that horse riders wear. When he handed one to Kelly she said,

"That wasn't what I meant, I've got a mini skirt on."

"So?" was all Jon said, and then a few seconds later,

"Come on."

We went to the stables and over to a girl who was probably not much older than Kelly. She looked at us and then said,

"You want to go riding dressed like that?"

"Yes, we do, and none of us has much experience at horse riding." Jon said.

The girl smiled then told us to follow her. She got four horses ready then led one out to us. She looked at me and said,

"This one is for you."

She led me over to some steps that I could climb to get on the animal. There weren't many people around and no one (apart from Jon, Kelly and the girl) saw my skirt rise up round my waist. It settled down a bit as I shuffled myself into a comfortable position. The girl's eyes opened wide (so Jon later told me) when she saw that I wasn't wearing knickers. It was quite nice sitting on the horse with my legs wide apart and my pussy against the leather saddle.

When Kelly's horse was led to her she said,

"I can't do this,"

but a few words later she was climbing the steps to get on. This time I saw the girls face as she saw that Kelly wasn't wearing any knickers as well. She seemed to stare at Kelly's pussy.

After Jon was on his horse the girl got on hers and led us out of the yard and up onto a track. Fortunately we never went faster than walking pace. When we were out in the middle of nowhere, Jon called the girl and she stopped and waited for Jon to catch up. I heard him asking her if we were going to stay on a deserted track. When she told him that we were only likely to see one or two hikers, Jon asked her if she would mind if Kelly and I could ride dressed like Lady Godiva. She looked stunned at first then said,

"They've got to keep the hats on, if anything happened we'd have a big problem with the insurance."

Jon then told Kelly and me to 'strip.' Kelly said,

"What!"

but when she saw me taking my top off she started to take hers off. Taking our skirts off was a bit more interesting but we finally managed it.

We must have looked right idiots on horseback wearing only trainers and those silly hats.

After about half an hour we hadn't seen anyone, but we could see the stables so the girl stopped and told us that we'd better get dressed. Jon handed us our clothes and we had more fun trying to put our skirts back on. Unfortunately I fell off my horse leaving me legs akimbo on the floor with my skirt round one ankle. I was dazed, but not hurt. Jon told me not to move until he'd checked me over. Both Jon and the girl got off their horses and came over to me. The girl watched as Jon told me to try moving each limb in turn. I looked at the girl and I'm sure that she was staring at my pussy. I convinced Jon that I was okay and I got up - slowly. I put my skirt on then the girl held my horse as I got back on -- with Jon's help.

As the horses were walking that last bit to the stables I could hear the girl telling Jon that she had often dreamed about riding naked. Jon said,

"Don't just dream about it, do it, I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourself."

Back at the stables my skirt rode high up past my waist as I slid off. So did Kelly's, and we were being watched by a small group of riders that had just come back from the opposite direction.

That night we went to the pub and then Kelly got 'vocal' again. More comments from other campers about what they would like to do to her.

The next morning we were late getting up and there was more activity on our area of the site. As I was getting breakfast one of the group of young men walked past our tent and his facial expression told me that he had realised that the apron was all I was wearing. A few minutes later he was back with a cup in his hand. I smiled as he asked if I had any sugar that he could borrow. Not very original, but what the hell?

Jon and Kelly were still asleep. I pointed to the pile of food and pans in the tent and said,

"Help yourself,"

knowing that he would have to go behind me. When he was in the tent and I turned round to see how he was getting on, he wasn't looking at my ass, he was looking into the sleeping area (the zips and flaps were wide open. I looked over towards Kelly and Jon and saw that they were both asleep, but Kelly had pushed the quilt off herself. She was on her back with nothing covering her naked body. The young man was enjoying the sight.

After a few seconds I disturbed his thoughts and asked him if he would like a cup of tea. His face went a bit red and he nodded. I told him to sit on one of our chairs which he shuffled round so that he could keep on looking at Kelly. After I'd given him his tea I sat down so that he wouldn't have to turn his head to look at me.

I tried to make a conversation with him but it was difficult. In the end I just said,

"Pretty isn't she?"

He heard that and nodded his head. I let him soak-up the scenery and drink his tea while I looked that the growing bulge in his shorts.

A few minutes later Kelly woke-up. She saw me, and then the young man; and not moving she said,

"Hi, my name's Kelly, what's yours?"

He mumbled something then got up and said,

"I've got to go, thanks for the tea," and he went. At least he was polite.

It was raining that day and when it came time to go and shower, Jon told Kelly and me not to wear anything under our cagoules (long waterproof jacket). When we got to the showers there was a queue. After a minute or so, I grabbed Kelly's arm and pulled her towards the men's showers. As we went in a middle-aged man stared at us so I said,

"Long queue for the ladies,"

and pushed a shower door open. We were well into our shower when the door opened (I'd 'forgotten' to lock the door -- oops!) and a youngish man stared at us. I stared back as Kelly's hands moved to cover her interesting places. The man seemed transfixed so I walked over to him and gently pushed him out saying that we needed some privacy. After I locked the door I turned to Kelly who burst out laughing. There were only a couple of teenage boys at the sinks when we left. They just stared at us.

Jon decided that because it was raining we'd go and get even wetter -- swimming. Jon had told me to pack a couple of bikinis just in case. I had made these bikinis earlier this year, at Jon's request. They are both skimpy, string bikinis, one yellow, and the other white. They are both un-lined and made out of material that goes virtually transparent when wet. The other thing about them is that they are crotchless. The crotchless knickers that I've seen in the past had material that meets over your pussy, but can be adjusted so that your pussy and lips are visible. The thing about these crotchless bikinis is that the material over your pussy will not meet so your clit and lips are always visible if you open your legs.

We drove to a leisure centre in a small touristy town. The first thing that we noticed was that the changing cubicles (men's and women's) were all in one big room. Some of them were labelled as 'family' cubicles. Jon led us to a family cubicle, one that was next to a 'normal' sized one. As we went in I noticed that there was a hole in the thin wall, at the opposite end to the seat that was stuffed with paper. Jon pulled the paper out. I pulled the bikinis out and asked Kelly which one she wanted. She looked them over then asked Jon if he really wanted her to wear one of those. Jon said that he'd rather that we all swam naked but he didn't want to get us arrested. I smiled, knowing that as soon as we got wet we might as well be naked.

Kelly chose the yellow bikini.

As we were getting changed Jon whispered that we had an audience. I turned and saw a pair of feet with the toes pointing towards us. I could also see an eye at the other side of the hole. We finished stripping then Jon whispered that we were going to put a little show on for him -- or her.

Jon sat on the seat with his knees well apart. As Kelly watched, Jon got me to get him hard with my mouth. It didn't take long. He then closed his knees and motioned for me to stand with my back to him and my feet outside his. He then pulled me down onto him. We slowly fucked for quite a while before Kelly let us know that she wanted some, so we swapped over. Jon had to put his hand over Kelly's mouth to stop her making too much noise. He shot his load into Kelly.

We put our costumes on but had to wait for a while for Jon to go soft. I had my back to the hole as I was putting my bikini bottoms on and as I pulled them up I backed my pussy to the hole. For a split second I could swear that a finger came through the hole and touched my pussy.