Update 2008 3 December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made me feel better because after a while I realised that he's right. And anyway who cares what other people think?

I still thought about what that woman wrote and yes, my writings are nothing like any of the novels that I've read, but there again they're bound not to be, they're about what Jon and I have done. My writings will never win any awards for literacy but I'm not trying to be a brilliant author. All I'm doing is writing about what we've done. If people want to read them and find them entertaining then great, I'm pleased that I've given them some pleasure. If people don't want to read them, or don't like them, then fine again. We each make our own choices. No one is forcing anyone to do or read or believe anything. Live and let live!

On another subject of choice, my boobs. They hover between an 'A' and an 'AA' cup. Just lately one or two people have asked me if I had considered getting a boob-job done. Never! Is what I always tell them, I'm proud of my boobs and big nipples. If they were bigger it would be more difficult to let people see down my blouses when I bend over and I get turned-on when I see that someone (especially the men) is looking at them. My nipps get harder and there's more for them to see. Apart from that, Jon has never raised the subject.

Anyway, I think that's all for now.

Love,

V