Upheaval

Story Info
Young wife's world is turned upside down by young couple.
10.8k words
4.38
107.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,051 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual behavior are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes, I need an editor and no, I do not want an editor. Yes, it jumps around too much, it has too many characters to keep track of, it's too long, it's too short, it's in the wrong category, it's stupid shit and I suck.

For those of you that have not hit the backspace key, I thank you for reading my little tale.

*****

Alyssa Jordan stood behind the glass partition of the delicatessen counter and watched the clock as it crept closer and closer to nine o'clock.

The safety pin Alyssa had used to repair the torn sleeve and side seam of her Early's Grocery work blouse was digging into her side and she couldn't wait to get out of the polyester blouse.

She moved to twist her wedding band, a nervous habit she'd developed lately and then remembered, she'd somehow lost the simple band.

She always took her ring off to clean their apartment. She always put her ring in a small ceramic jar her dad had given her when they'd gone to New Orleans one year.

After she'd finished cleaning the apartment, after she'd taken her bath, Alyssa went to put her ring back on and it was gone.

She and Josh tore the apartment apart, looking for that ring, but it never did turn up. He promised her he'd buy her another one, but he had not bought her one yet.

A couple were pushing a buggy around the store. He was tall, around six feet, maybe even six one or two. She, however, was shaped quite similar to Alyssa, short and round. The man had on a tee shirt that showed a muscled torso, and snug jeans. The thighs of the jeans looked taut across his legs, and as they turned the corner, Alyssa did check out the man's tight backside.

Alyssa also glanced at the woman, dressed in hospital scrubs. The top and bottom fit snugly on the woman's chubby body, and the woman had an ample backside.

Alyssa did admired the woman's strawberry blonde hair and wondered if she'd be able to copy that reddish blonde color the next time she dyed her hair. The woman's hair reached to just above the backs of the woman's knees. It had obviously been pinned up or tied up, as there were some knots in the strands of hair. Alyssa guess that the woman's hair had been done up in a bun while the woman had been at work.

The clock now showed twenty minutes until Alyssa would clock out; she'd already prepped most of the meats and cheeses for wrapping up.

"No, no, just a meat and cheese tray, Baby," the woman said. "I ate at six and I know you ate at what? Six? Seven?"

"About six," the man agreed and glanced over his shoulder at Alyssa.

"Hi," the woman smiled brightly, green eyes twinkling.

"Hi, help you?" Alyssa smiled back.

"O.M.G, I know, you probably hear this all the time, but you look just like this doll I had when I was a kid!" the woman said.

"Kewpie doll," Alyssa agreed.

"That's it!" the woman said happily. "Like I said, you probably hear it all the time, but I swear it's true."

"Yeah, I do," Alyssa agreed.

And she did hear that all the time; she'd heard it for as long as she could remember.

She had a round face, big brown eyes and small nose and small bow tie lips in a pale face. Her cheeks were round and her chin was round as well.

"What happened to your blouse?" the woman asked, noticing the ripped blouse and the clumsy attempt to fasten the torn seams.

Alyssa's smile faded.

Her husband Joshua had demanded some money. But rent was due tomorrow and with Josh's unexplained firing from Super One Foods grocery store, Alyssa had just enough to pay the five hundred and twenty five dollars for that month's rent. Her next pay day wasn't for another two weeks and if they failed to pay the rent tomorrow, they'd be evicted before her next paycheck came in.

Alyssa's mother had told her not to move out of their trailer, not to move in with the brash, immature Joshua Jordan, but at eighteen, Alyssa knew everything, knew better than her mother.

Then, her period was late, and they'd run down to the St. Elizabeth Parish Courthouse and were married by Judge Jesse Johnson.

If her mother had objected to her daughter living with the brash, impetuous young man, she really objected to their marriage.

Alyssa's period did come a few days after their marriage but Josh had said he was fixing to ask her to marry him anyway.

Yes, Josh was impetuous, loud, and brash. But he loved the chubby eighteen year old Alyssa, told her she did not need to lose one single ounce because she was perfect. But lately, it seemed all they ever did was argue.

"No, Josh," Alyssa had said. "Remember? Rent's due tomorrow and I got..."

"Fuck the God damned rent, fat ass bitch," Josh had snarled, grabbing her by the front of her work blouse. "Two hundred, huh? Just give me two hundred fucking dollars, fucking cow."

"Josh, let me go," Alyssa had cried out.

Somehow, in the struggle, her blouse had been ripped.

And hearing her husband, the man that had sworn to love her, to cherish her say those hated words, 'fat ass bitch' and 'fucking cow' had really ripped Alyssa's heart worse than her blouse had been torn.

"Savannah, it's none of your business how her shirt got torn," the young man smiled, playfully pinching Savannah on her backside.

"Well, I know it's none of my business, Christian Michael, but I'm just nosy like that," Savannah laughed.

"Anyway, you got, oh, I don't know, a meat and cheese party tray? Already made?" Christian asked, looking through the glass at the available meats and cheeses.

"No, we make them when they're ordered; all of our party trays are fresh," Alyssa said, parroting the spiel they said to all their customers.

"See, we just bought a house; this is our first night in our new house," Savannah bubbled.

"And I'm sure she really cares," Christian smiled.

"Oh shut up and go get us some cham pag nee or something," Savannah laughed happily.

"Tray for how many?" Alyssa asked, unable to keep the smile from forming on her round face.

"Two, oh, three? I don't know, you doing anything after you get out of here?" Savannah asked

"Huh?" Alyssa asked. "No, no, just going on home."

Because of the fight with Josh, she'd walked the nearly two miles from the apartment to Early's.

Their cell phones had been disconnected; Josh claimed he didn't know why, swore on his mother's grave that he'd paid the PC Nation bill. Whether that was true or not, they didn't have cell phone service. So Alyssa had no way to call him, to ask him to come get her.

And Alyssa was loathe to admit to her mother that her mother had been right. She did not want to call her mother, ask for a ride home. She did not want to admit that they didn't have cell phones at present, borrow the money to pay the bill, and the reconnect fees that PC Nation would charge to restore service.

So, unless Josh was waiting outside for her, or Tommy Collins, the disgusting, perverted manager of Early's Grocery Store would agree to give her a ride home, Alyssa was looking at a two mile walk home. In the dark.

"Oh, you have to come! You have to see our new house!" Savannah begged.

"Okay, they had some St. Elizabeth's champagne and I got us some St. Elizabeth's rum," Christian said as he put the two bottles into the cart.

"Tell her, Christian, tell her she has to come see our new house," Savannah ordered.

"Oh, okay," the man smiled and read Alyssa's name tag. "Miss Alyssa, my wife says you have to come see our new house."

Alyssa thought about it for a millisecond, then shrugged.

"So, party tray for three?" Alyssa decided and quickly made the tray.

"Crackers on Aisle five; I like the Keebler Elf ones,"she said and slid the plastic wrap over the Styrofoam plate.

"Oh, I like them too!" Savannah agreed. "Baby, go get them, all right?"

Christian pushed the buggy away. Savannah smiled happily at Alyssa.

"So, you want to follow us or...?" she asked.

"No car," Alyssa admitted.

"Oh, okay, we'll wait; we're in the Tundra, the white one," Savannah said. "Let me catch up with him before he gets the wrong crackers."

The couple picked up a few more items any new house needs, including a six pack of toilet paper, then paid for the groceries.

"So, want to tell me why we're having our first guest at our new house?" Christian smiled as he helped his wife into the large truck.

"She's gorgeous!" Savannah whispered.

"Yeah, almost as gorgeous as you," Christian agreed and jogged around to the driver's side of the truck.

At nine o'clock, Alyssa hurriedly put all the meat and the cheeses into the cooler, then clocked out and scampered outside.

She looked around, already having spotted the large white truck, but there was no sign of Joshua Jordan. Despite her heavy heart, Alyssa put a smile on her face and trotted to the truck.

"Hi! That didn't take long," Savannah said as Christian opened the rear door of the truck.

"Yeah, I'd already done most of it," Alyssa admitted.

She did not ask herself if it was safe, being with a couple she'd never met, never seen before tonight. She didn't ask herself if it was wise to go with an unknown couple, to an unknown location. She didn't even wonder if she should have them drive her to the apartment first, see if Josh wanted to join them.

"The hell with him," she thought. "Call me a fucking cow? Screw him."

"By the way, I just love your hair," Savannah said.

"Thanks," Alyssa said, tugging on her short cap of blonde. "Do it myself."

"Would love to just cut all of this off, but my husband says that would be grounds for divorce," Savannah said.

"And here we are," Christian said, pulling up to a small home nestled among other small homes on the border of Bender and DeGarde Louisiana.

Alyssa admired the neat lawn, the freshly painted garage door, and the freshly painted front door of the modest wooden structure.

"Twelve Twenty Arrow Road," Savannah all but screamed as Christian swung open the house's door.

"Come on in," Christian smiled happily.

"Uh, ahem," Savannah said, not budging from the door stoop.

"What?" Christian asked.

"Uh, supposed carry me over the threshold?" Savannah suggested.

"Honey, I've been moving furniture all flipping day long," Christian complained, but scooped his wife up into his arms and dutifully carried her into the house.

Alyssa was about to follow the laughing couple when suddenly Christian was back onto the small porch.

"Whoa!" Alyssa protested as this man, a total stranger, scooped her into his arms and carried her over the threshold.

"There," Christian said to his wife, putting Alyssa down in their living room. "Happy?"

"Come on; let me show you the house," Savannah bubbled, grabbing Alyssa's hand.

Alyssa admired the front bedroom, the twin bed and low dresser, and the sewing machine in the corner.

"That work?" she asked, indicating the sewing machine.

"Yes; I did all the curtains," Savannah said.

The hall bathroom was just a pedestal sink, small commode, and a claw foot tub.

"I cannot wait to take a bubble bath in that," Savannah admitted, putting an arm around Alyssa's chubby waist.

Alyssa looked pointedly at Savannah, then at the tub.

Alyssa was five feet and one inch in height and she and Savannah were looking at each other, eye to eye.

"Better fill it only halfway," Alyssa commented.

"Shut up, I'm not that short!" Savannah laughed.

"Uh, yeah you are," Alyssa said.

"Sweetheart, looks great," Savannah called out as the two girls left the bathroom.

"He's been unpacking everything all day long," she told Alyssa.

The second bedroom also had a small bed, a low dresser, and an armoire.

The master bedroom had a king sized bed, low dresser, chest of drawers and a large LCD television mounted to the wall.

"Oh you got the TV up!" Savannah said happily.

"Of course," Christian admitted, holding out three plastic cups.

"Champagne! Whee!" Savannah laughed.

"To our new home," Christian said and touched his cup to Savannah's.

"To our new home," Savannah agreed.

"May it always be filled with love and laughter," Alyssa offered.

"Aw!" Savannah said and touched her cup to Alyssa's.

"Amen, may it always be filled with love and laughter," Christian agreed, touching his cup to Alyssa's.

"And friends," Savannah added.

"This is that St. Elizabeth's? It's pretty good," Alyssa said.

"Yeah it is," Christian agreed.

"And in here, this is the master bath," Savannah said, ushering Alyssa into the bathroom.

In their living room, there were two overstuffed chairs, one overstuffed ottoman and a long couch. The couch faced the brick fireplace and the two chairs faced the rear window.

Christian was already seated in one of the overstuffed chairs when Alyssa and Savannah came into the living room.

Alyssa and Savannah sat on the couch and Savannah slid her nurse's shoes off, then pulled her feet up underneath herself. They finished their cups of champagne and made very quick work of the party tray and box of crackers.

Alyssa found out that Christian and Savannah were both twenty one years old, had been married for two years after having dated for less than a month.

"We just knew, I mean, minute we met, we just knew it was right," Savannah said.

Alyssa also found out that Savannah worked in the Emergency Room of the St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center and Christian worked off-shore.

"I'm coming off a three day shift," Savannah said.

"And I just got back in; I'm fourteen on, seven off," Christian said.

Alyssa shifted to put her empty cup onto the coffee table.

"Let me, you mind if I fix that for you?" Savannah asked, causing Alyssa to squeal when she lightly touched Alyssa's bare flesh through the tear in the blouse.

"Baby, get my robe; did you find the robes? Get her my robe," Savannah ordered as she pulled Alyssa to her feet.

In the first bedroom, Savannah started up the sewing machine. Christian came in with a large fluffy bathrobe, put it on the bed, and then closed the bedroom door behind himself.

"What a man, huh?" Savannah said proudly.

Alyssa felt a little funny shrugging out of her work blouse in front of a near stranger but steeled herself and did so.

Savannah smiled as she took the slightly sweaty garment from Alyssa.

Alyssa quickly pulled the bathrobe on over her polyester slacks and skimpy lace bra.

Josh often asked her why she even bothered wearing a bra at all. She was fifty or sixty or seventy pounds overweight, and none of the excess fat had settled on her chest. (Alyssa honestly didn't know how much she weighed; she refused to get on a scale.)

She wore a 42A cup bra and her waist was thirty nine inches around. Much of the fat had decided to cling to her hips and ass and thighs; her hips were forty three inches around.

Savannah found a ball end needle and quickly, expertly mended the tear

"Really love your hair; it's such a cute style on you," she said as she checked her work.

Alyssa had taken a pair of clippers and cut her light brown/dark blonde hair to roughly an inch long. Some wisps, she'd missed with the hand held clippers; it was hard work holding her arm above her head that long.

Then she dyed her hair a straw colored blonde; 'Trailer Park Blonde,' her mother termed it.

Her brunette eyebrows, she'd lightened with some hydrogen peroxide, but then Josh had somehow cut his hand and had poured all of the bottle of peroxide on the cut.

And he never did tell her how he cut his hand.

"Thanks," Alyssa smiled, tugging on a slightly longer wisp. "Do it myself."

Then she rubbed her eyebrows.

"And you can tell, it's a dye job," she whispered and Savannah smiled widely at this confession.

Her eyes traveled down to Alyssa's crotch, then back up to Alyssa's eyes. Then she turned and made one more pass with the needle.

Savannah then handed the mended work blouse back to Alyssa and shut off the sewing machine.

"What size bra you wear?" Savannah asked as Alyssa shrugged out of the bathrobe. "I'm a forty two a myself."

"Me too," Alyssa agreed.

"And, I swear, if it wasn't for my nips, I wouldn't need a bra at all," Savannah admitted.

"Me too!" Alyssa agreed. "In this tight thing? Got to wear one or everyone would be looking at my nips."

"Minute I get into the truck? I'm out of my bra," Savannah said and lifted the top of her scrubs to show Alyssa that she was indeed going braless.

Alyssa caught a glimpse of a pale pudgy belly and two very small breasts that were capped by two fairly large pink nipples.

Alyssa paused for a moment, then wiggled out of her own bra, exposing two small breasts with two large, light brown nipples. She stuffed her scrap of a bra into the pocket of her work slacks.

Alyssa then wiggled into her work blouse and zipped it up to just below her throat.

"Savannah, made you a rum and coke," Christian said when the two women returned to the living room.

"Where's mine?" Alyssa teased.

"Yeah, Christian Michael Carmouche, where's Alyssa's?" Savannah teased.

"Didn't know if she wanted one," he smiled. "Oh, hey, she did a nice job; can't even tell it'd been done at all."

Christian made Alyssa a drink and returned, carrying the drink and a beer for himself.

"So how'd y'all meet?" Alyssa asked, sliding her tennis shoes off her feet and pulling her feet underneath herself on the couch.

"I was out on this date," Savannah said. "You ever eat at Sweet Pea's? Anyway, I'm out with my girlfriend; she wanted to try some soul food and it was their smothered steak day and..."

"Wait, what?" Alyssa asked, not sure she'd heard right.

"I'm bisexual," Savannah admitted. "Anyway, we're sitting there and this totally gorgeous man sits down at our table, just uninvited and plops down."

"I walk in, love smothered steak, Mm-MMM! And there's this totally gorgeous strawberry blonde sitting there and..." Christian picked up the tale.

"He's so full of shit," Savannah smiled widely, resting her hand on Alyssa's pudgy arm. "I was what? Easily over two hundred pounds? I was not gorgeous."

"You were stunning, gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, breathtaking, and stupendous, can you tell I was smitten?" Christian corrected.

"He's what we in polite circles call a 'Chubby Chaser,'" Savannah loudly whispered, smiling.

"And what's it called in impolite circles?" Christian teased.

"A fatty fucker," Savannah giggled. "Anyway, he says he's not leaving until he gets my phone number and I gave it to him, he goes and sits with a couple of his buddies but whole time? Can't take my eyes off of him and he's just staring at me and..."

"Must have really pissed your girlfriend off, huh?" Alyssa guessed.

"Wouldn't even talk to me," Savannah admitted, losing some of her smile.

She softly squeezed Alyssa's bicep.

"In fact, haven't seen Heather since that night," she said.

She then tickled Alyssa's arm where she'd mended the blouse.

"Quit!" Alyssa giggled.

"But you never told us how you ripped your blouse," she reminded Alyssa.

Alyssa lost her smile and recounted the tale of the argument she'd had with Josh.

"Is your husband on drugs?" Christian asked.

"No!" Alyssa stated firmly. "He's got an older brother almost died from that shit."

"You sure?" Savannah asked softly. "That kind of behavior sounds like it might be drugs."

"No, he can't..." Alyssa weakly denied.

"Okay, but I'm going to give you my phone number; he does that shit again, you call us, you hear?" Savannah said.

"No phone," Alyssa quietly admitted.

"No... Then how you...?" Savannah asked.

"I mean, we had phones, he said he paid the bill but..." Alyssa weakly said.

"Honey that really does sound like drugs" Christian said gently.

"Anyone else at your place?" Savannah asked.

"No," Alyssa said.

"You are not going home tonight," Savannah decided.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,051 Followers