Upheaval

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Sweetheart, you can't make that decision for her; that's her husband," Christian gently told his wife.

"Please?" Savannah begged Alyssa.

"But where..." Alyssa asked.

"We got plenty of room; you're staying here," Savannah ordered. "Christian will take you home in the morning, make sure everything's okay."

"What time you go to work tomorrow? Savannah goes in, oh wait, you don't go in tomorrow, right? Anyway, I'll drive you, that all right?" Christian offered.

"Go in at two again," Alyssa said. "But think I'm going be on the registers."

"Where's that robe? Go get that robe on, I've got a load of, oh, shit, Christian, you hook up the washer and dryer yet?" Savannah said.

"Shouldn't take me but a minute," Christian said, getting to his feet.

"No, y'all, really," Alyssa protested.

But Christian went through the kitchen into the garage and Savannah pulled Alyssa into the front bedroom again.

Now knowing that Savannah was bi, Alyssa felt very self-conscious stripping out of work clothes in front of the woman. She turned and unzipped the work blouse, then steeled herself and struggled out of work pants, revealing her full sized cotton briefs. 'Granny Panties' as Josh called them.

"You're being ridiculous," Alyssa chided herself and stoically pushed her panties down and off. She turned and handed her clothing to Savannah.

For her part, Savannah had admired the full, round buttocks of the attractive girl. And when Alyssa turned, she liked the look of the dark brown bush of hair that covered Alyssa's pussy.

"All right; you hang your bras to dry or it all right I throw it in the dryer when it's done?" Savannah asked as she pulled her own scrubs off.

"Dryer," Alyssa said, glancing at Savannah's neat thatch of pink blonde pubic hair, soft belly, and small breast bumps. "Our apartment? Got this pervert steals your bras and panties you leave them alone for a second. Got to sit there in the laundry room whole time, I swear.

"All right, slave driver, it's hooked up," Christian yelled from the living room.

"Oh whatever," Savannah smiled as she opened the door of the room.

"Damn it, Savannah, do that in front of company?" Christian mock-complained as his wife waltzed out, nude, followed by Alyssa, tightly wrapped in fuzzy robe.

"What?" Savannah smiled mischievously.

"Sowing off that sexy body; you know what I'm going to want to do," Christian said.

"In front of a perfect stranger? I dare you," Savannah taunted.

She squealed when Christian leapt to his feet.

"No, no, don't!" Savannah screamed, laughing as she ran for the garage door.

"Too late!" Christian hollered as he easily plucked her off her feet.

"Help! Alyssa, help me!" Savannah squealed as Christian kissed her.

"What you want me to do?" Alyssa asked, laughing.

"Beat him up," Savannah said and she kissed her husband.

"You stop that," Alyssa ordered, slapping Christian's buttocks and arms.

"Ooh, ouch, oh stop," Christian teased as he held his wife.

"Now, put me down, need to get the clothes started," Savannah said, lightly biting Christian's nose.

"You are one sexy woman, you know that?" Christian said, kissed her again and put her on the floor.

"Floor's cold!" Savannah squealed when her bare feet touched the concrete.

"Oh good God, give them here," Christian laughed.

"Thanks Sweetie-pie," Savannah said.

She pulled Alyssa back to the couch and sat, still nude. Alyssa did feel slightly uncomfortable around the other woman, did feel a little uncomfortable with how casually the woman displayed herself.

"We use hyper allergenic detergent," Christian said as he came back into the living room.

"Have to because of where I work," Savannah said.

"That's fine; I been using that Gain stuff," Alyssa said.

"Really, Savannah, go put some clothes on," Christian said, sitting back down.

"Why? Don't like seeing my big fat body?" Savannah asked, smiling.

"Love seeing your beautiful body but we have company," Christian said.

"You mind?" Savannah asked Alyssa.

"Uh no, no, not really," Alyssa stammered.

Alyssa pulled her feet up underneath herself and finished drinking her rum and cola.

"There," Savannah said, sticking her tongue out at her husband.

"Don't stick it out or I'll find a use for it," Christian warned.

"Why I keep sticking it out," Savannah answered.

Christian hefted her out of her perch on the couch and pulled her into his lap.

They kissed for a few moments, then sat, him cradling her on his lap.

Husband and wife glanced over at their guest. And both husband and wife saw that the bottom portion of Alyssa's robe had fluttered open when she pulled her feet up and tucked them underneath herself.

Her brown thatch of pubic hair was on full display. And her light pink pussy lips were beginning to peek out from the thicket of hair, slick with moisture.

"Seriously, Sweetheart, please go put some clothes on or I'll be tempted to do some really naughty things to you," Christian said.

"Fine," Savannah said, wiggled a moment on her husband's lap, then got to her feet.

While she was out of the room, Christian and Alyssa chatted about mundane things; how much DeGarde and Bender had grown ever since the hospital opened, how Early's Grocery Store was competing against the two large chain supermarkets, how the new Parish President didn't seem to know what he was doing.

"There, better?" Savannah said, returning.

"Uh, no, not really," Christian said as his wife twirled, displaying her baby doll nightie.

The scraps of silky material were bright red, and attached by a single bow nestled between where her breasts would be if she had any breasts. The panties were a thong style, leaving her backside fully exposed.

"Men, I swear," Savannah smiled, taking her seat on the couch and resting her hand on Alyssa's forearm. "They are never satisfied."

Alyssa thought of Josh and had to agree with Savannah's statement.

"Tell me about it," she said.

"Can I, you are absolutely gorgeous, can I kiss you?" Savannah blurted out, her hand gripping Alyssa's forearm.

Alyssa looked at the beautiful woman, surprised. She knew Savannah was bisexual; she had admitted this earlier in the evening. But Alyssa had never even considered that Savannah might find her attractive.

Alyssa had never found another woman particularly attractive. Alyssa could look at a model and see what the woman was wearing, not her breasts or facial features. In Josh's Parasols magazines, Alyssa read the cooking column and the short stories. The pictorials held no interest to her.

The silence hung in the air for a long moment, Savannah and Christian looking at her. Finally Alyssa shrugged and leaned toward her host.

Savannah's kiss was an electric shock, a hard jolt to Alyssa's lips. The kiss itself was soft, moist, gentle. Savannah gingerly touched Alyssa's face, just resting her fingertips against Alyssa's cheek

"Mmm," Savannah moaned slightly and pulled away.

"Mmm!" Alyssa protested and followed Savannah.

With a smile, Savannah again pressed her lips against Alyssa's lips.

Then Alyssa opened her mouth and Savannah slipped her tongue into Alyssa's mouth. The two women kissed for a long moment, Savannah's fingers caressing Alyssa's pretty face.

Then Savannah pulled away a second time. The two women stared into each other's eyes.

"Do you want to make love?" Savannah softly asked.

After a long moment, Alyssa softly nodded her head in agreement.

"It all right if Christian joins us?" Savannah softly asked.

Again, after a long moment of thought, Alyssa nodded her head in agreement.

The two women kissed again, Savannah's fingers caressing Alyssa's face. Then Savannah pulled Alyssa to her feet. Arm in arm, they walked toward the large bedroom.

Alyssa waited at the door while Savannah turned on the bedside lamps. When the room was bathed in a soft glow, she allowed Savannah to pull her to the large bed.

With more kisses, Savannah eased the fuzzy robe from Alyssa's shoulders.

"God, you're so pretty," Savannah whispered and kissed Alyssa again.

She nibbled softly on Alyssa's lips, then bent and kissed Alyssa's throat for a moment.

"Oh, shit," Alyssa moaned as Savannah softly kissed then nibbled on her bare shoulder.

Her shoulders were an erogenous zone for her; Josh knew this, but didn't do anything to stimulate her there. Other than a ten second shoulder rub.

Savannah kissed Alyssa's lips again, then kissed and nibbled the other shoulder. And Alyssa quit thinking about Josh.

Savannah pushed more of the robe away from Alyssa's body and bent and took one of Alyssa's small breasts into her mouth.

While the other woman teased and tasted her flesh, Alyssa sat with her arms at her sides, not knowing what to do.

Then Savannah pulled the robe completely off of Alyssa's body and Alyssa wiggled her arms out of the garment's sleeves.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," Savannah breathed as she gently pulled Alyssa to lay on the large bed.

The bed was firm, although it did have a pillow top on top of the mattress. The bed that Alyssa and Josh slept on was an old bed Josh had taken from his mother's house. The full sized mattress had definitely seen better days, but fortunately, Josh and Alyssa were young. Their bodies could withstand a night on a lumpy bumpy mattress.

Alyssa pulled her feet off of the floor and lay on her left side, gazing into Savannah's green eyes.

Savannah smiled as she removed her skimpy nightie. She then lay on her right side and the two women kissed again.

Christian lay down on the bed behind his wife and softly nibbled on Savannah's bare shoulder.

"Mmm," Savannah moaned into Alyssa's mouth as her husband kissed her flesh.

Alyssa felt Savannah's hand at her small breast and shivered with the contact.

Josh usually grabbed her small breasts, slobbered and sucked on them, then determined that she'd had enough foreplay.

"Need kiss on Alyssa's shoulders," Savannah suggested to her husband. "She's twice as sensitive as I am.

Alyssa felt the bed sag slightly as Christian lay down behind her.

She was married, she was a married woman. She was married to Joshua Jordan, not to this man laying behind her.

Alyssa felt his hard cock, felt the slimy pre-cum fluid leaking from his hard cock as it trailed against her buttocks.

"My fat ass," she thought for a second.

Then Christian's mouth kissed her bare shoulder and Alyssa almost jerked with the sensation.

Savannah's kisses and nibbles had been soft, small kisses and nibbles.

Christian's kisses and nibbles were also soft, but his mouth was a large one, covering more area than Savannah's mouth had.

"Oh, shit!" she moaned and pushed Savannah's mouth hard against her small breast.

Then Christian bit lightly on her neck and Alyssa actually felt her pussy spasm.

The husband and wife kissed, licked and nibbled on her flesh, causing Alyssa to shiver.

Then Savannah was pushing Alyssa's right leg up. Alyssa moaned loudly as she felt Savannah's hot breath on her overheated pussy.

And there was a large cock millimeters from her lips.

Alyssa had not had much sexual experience when she and Josh had begun dating. She'd had one boyfriend that had taken her to their high school's Homecoming Dance, then out to the Basin where he fucked her. Then he brought her home and never called her again.

Her second boyfriend had also fucked her whenever he felt like it. Alyssa broke up with him when she overheard him laughing with his buddies.

"Know how you fuck Alyssa Smith?" he guffawed. "Roll her in flour and go for the wet spot!"

She knew she was fat; there was no use in denying it. But to hear someone speaking so cruelly about her really broke Alyssa's heart.

Then Josh Jordan, a pimple faced, greasy haired boy had told her boyfriend off.

"Bitch is beautiful; you're lucky even be with her, God damned ass hole," Josh had yelled.

Boyfriend number one had not given Alyssa a chance to suck his cock. Boyfriend number two used blow jobs as a way to get his cock hard enough to fuck. And Josh wasn't a big fan of her blow jobs; said she wasn't very good at it.

"You suck at sucking," he giggled.

Alyssa wrapped her lips around the head of Christian's fat cock and lapped all around the head of it. She used a small hand to stroke the length of it.

If Christian thought she sucked at sucking, his moans didn't indicate this.

"Mmph!" Alyssa grunted as Savannah tongued her pussy lips.

She swallowed more of the cock into her small mouth, stretching her jaws wide to avoid biting him.

Savannah's fingers also pushed into Alyssa's wet pussy and Alyssa moaned again around Christian's cock.

Then Alyssa shuddered as Savannah gently sucked on her clitoris. Savannah pulled her mouth off of the sensitive nub and again licked and fingered Alyssa's pussy.

Alyssa rocked slightly; the pleasures were intense. Then she screamed as Savannah lightly nipped at her clitoris. Thankfully, the five inches of Christian's cock that was in her mouth muffled her scream. She frantically jacked Christian's cock as Christian's wife licked and sucked her pussy.

"Oh God Baby!" Savannah grunted and shook.

Alyssa realized, while she was sucking Christian, while Savannah was sucking and fingering her, Christian was licking and fingering his wife's pussy.

A daisy chain, she had read in one of Josh's Parasols magazine.

She screamed and shook in orgasm as Savannah resumed licking and fingering her pussy. Then Savannah shook in another orgasm and that pushed Alyssa into her second and third orgasm.

"Baby, I'm about, I'm about to..." Christian warned Alyssa.

Alyssa bobbed her head, applying more suction. Her small hand stroked what she couldn't fit into her mouth.

"Mmph!" she cried out as Christian spurted heavily into her mouth.

"Mmph!" she screamed again as Savannah licked her to another orgasm.

Christian's cock slid out of Alyssa's mouth as he rolled away to lay on his back. Then Savannah wiggled up and again kissed Alyssa's lips.

And Christian again lay down behind Alyssa and husband and wife sandwiched her, kissing her.

Somehow, she was wiggled and pushed and pulled until she was laying on her back, against a mountain of pillows. Savannah knelt between Alyssa's splayed legs and again began sucking and licking and fingering Alyssa's pussy.

Christian knelt behind his wife and she groaned as he slid his cock into her pussy.

"Nuh uh, fuck my ass," Savannah ordered. "Fuck my ass."

Christian drove his cock in and out of his wife's pussy for a few strokes, then wiggled out of the bed.

A moment later, he knelt down behind Savannah again.

"Mmph!" Savannah grunted as her husband drove a greasy finger into her rectum.

Alyssa thrashed as she was sucked to an orgasm.

"Come on, stick it in me, Christian Michael Carmouche," Savannah ordered.

"Argh!" she cried out as Christian pressed the head of his greased cock to her rosebud.

"Oh God, yes!" she cried out as her husband pushed more of his cock into her ass.

"Ooh, oh God," she whimpered as Christian pushed all the way into her anal sheath.

Then she resumed licking and sucking Alyssa's wet pussy.

The smell of coffee roused Alyssa. At first, she didn't recognize where she was. There was an odd taste in her mouth and her face felt sticky.

Then, in the dim light, she saw a pretty woman's face, tousled mane of pink hair on the pillow next to her.

Memories of last night's tryst flooded back into her brain and she almost gasped aloud.

Last night, she'd had sex with, she'd made love with another man and with a woman.

She had sucked another man's cock to orgasm. Then she'd lay on the bed and allowed another woman to pleasure her.

The last thing she had done was allowed another man to make love to her while she licked and sucked on another woman's pussy until both of them had orgasmed. Alyssa's own orgasm was quick to follow as she felt a man's sperm, a man that was not her husband, felt another man's sperm flood her pussy.

The need to urinate gripped Alyssa and brought her out of her shameful reverie, and she wiggled out of the bed.

She was nude; Alyssa never slept in the nude. She was embarrassed should anyone ever see her fat body, so always slept in one of her father's old tee shirts.

Her father had been a large man, much larger than her, or her mother. Alyssa mourned his death every day.

But she didn't well on this as she scampered to the bathroom.

As she relieved herself, she again thought of the previous evening's love-making.

"It was love making," she told herself.

"I have nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be sorry about," she firmly told herself as she washed her hands.

When she came out, Christian was making a mountain of pillows for a smiling Savannah.

"There she is," he smiled and Alyssa wanted to somehow cover her chubby body.

"Breakfast's here," Savannah announced.

"Don't know how you like your eggs; we eat 'em sunny side up," Christian said as he piled up some more pillows for Alyssa.

When Alyssa was back in the bed, blankets firmly pulled up to cover her belly, Christian put a tray across her thighs.

There was a fluffy waffle, three eggs and six strips of bacon on the plate.

"Coffee's on the table," Savannah indicated with her fork.

"And hot syrup right here," Christian said as he carried his own tray into the bedroom.

The breakfast certainly beat the bowl of Raisin Bran cereal she would have had that morning.

"Shit!" Alyssa suddenly cried out.

Josh had ordered her to bring home a gallon of milk; they were out of milk.

"What?" Savannah said, startled.

"I was supposed to get us some milk," Alyssa giggled.

"We'll get some on the way," Christian offered.

"No, fuck him; he has the car," Alyssa said and dredged her bacon through the warm syrup. "He knows where the store is."

After breakfast, Alyssa used the shower, declining Savannah's offer of help. Then she dressed in her work uniform and kissed a still nude Savannah.

In the truck, she gave Christian directions to the apartment building. Christian and she talked, about nothing in particular as he drove the three miles from 1220 Arrow Road to the apartment complex.

The 1999 Toyota Camry was not in the parking lot and Alyssa felt a sense of relief.

She had been dreading the conversation. She had racked her brain, trying to think of a suitable lie, something, anything she could say that would excuse away not coming home the previous evening. Alyssa had been trying to think of something, anything to say, other than 'I spent the night with this couple and made love to them.'

But if Josh wasn't home, she wouldn't have to think of anything to cover her infidelity.

Then Alyssa felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe her husband had found a job; maybe that was why his car wasn't here. She refused Christian's offer to come in with her.

Alyssa dug in her purse and found the keys.

"Sure you're all right?" Christian asked.

"Yes," she tried to smile and failed.

She leaned over the console and kissed him softly.

Christian waited until Alyssa opened the door of the apartment. Then he sat and waited for an extra minute, just to be sure.

Inside the small apartment, Alyssa noticed how foul the small apartment smelled. Her heart hammered in her chest as a sense of dread descended upon her. It shouldn't smell foul; she had cleaned it just two days earlier.

Josh was passed out on the couch, dressed in only jeans.

"Josh?" Alyssa asked, wondering if he was still alive.

"Huh?" Josh mumbled, trying to push himself up.

"Josh? Where's the ... What are you... Where's the car?" Alyssa asked.

"Huh?" Josh asked again, finally managing to raise his head enough to look at her.

"The car, Josh, where's the car?" Alyssa asked again.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers