Upheaval

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers

"Josh," Dr. Whitmore warned again.

"Went to hug you, got this 'get the fuck away from me, fat ass pig,'" Alyssa reminded Josh.

Josh took the other chair and glared at his wife.

"So, uh, Josh, Alyssa and I've been talking..." Dr. Whitmore tried to get the ball rolling.

"What happened to my ring, Josh?" Alyssa interrupted. "And the car?"

Josh mumbled something, his anger slipping away. He was unable to look at Alyssa.

"Josh," Dr. Whitmore said.

"I uh, I got a little meth for it," Josh admitted.

"And the car?" Alyssa asked.

"I uh, Darwin gave me five hundred for the car," Josh confessed.

"Five hundred? That car's worth... And why were you fired from Super One?" Alyssa pressed on.

"I uh, got in a fight with Fat Ass Patrick," Josh said.

"Patrick Gernaud? The manager? Smooth move there, genius," Alyssa sneered.

"Uh, Mrs. Jordan, we uh, we're not here to..." Dr. Whitmore tried to intercede.

"Oh, and tell your God damned mother I never saw the money for the cell phones," Alyssa interrupted again. "Bitch's been yelling at me about why I don't have a cell phone when she paid all kind of money get them turned back on."

"Josh," Dr. Whitmore said.

Joshua had sat right there, in that chair, in front of Craig Godwin and Dr. Whitmore, and told his mother Alyssa had 'sworn on her mother's grave that she'd taken the money down to PC Nation' and he had no idea why their phones weren't working.

"Oh, and Mom said Jack? The landlord said he's taking us to court we don't pay..." Josh said, not answering Dr. Whitmore's unasked question.

"Taking you, remember? My name didn't need to be on the lease," Alyssa said.

"Didn't even want to give me a key," Alyssa told the doctor. "Had to threaten to leave before he would give me a key to my own apartment."

She got to her feet.

"Apartment I was paying the rent on. If that money ever got to the landlord, huh?" she said.

"We uh, we still got..." Dr. Whitmore said.

"I'm done," Alyssa said. "Soon as I can? We're getting a divorce. Should have never married your pathetic face."

"Baby, I'm sorry," Josh sobbed.

"Oh, I know you sorry; you the sorriest little Momma's boy I ever seen," Alyssa spat over Dr. Whitmore's entreaties for her to stay.

She paused at the door.

"I'm glad you getting clean and sober, Josh," she said. "I really am. And who knows? Maybe one day when you grow up? You might be worth a hoot."

Stepping outside, Alyssa felt the warm breeze as it fluttered in from the Gulf Of Mexico. She turned her face toward the direction of that body of water, toward where her lover was working, toiling to earn a living for her and his wife. She gave a little air kiss in Christian's direction.

Then she got into her girlfriend's car. Josh didn't want to give her a key to their apartment. He certainly never did give her a key to their, his car.

On her key ring was a key to a Toyota Tundra, a key for a Ford Taurus, a key to 1220 Arrow Road, and a tiny Kewpie Dall figurine.

THE END

Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my little tales and those that leave comments.

Have a keen and swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers