Upheaval Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy gets transformed into a Vampire.
2.7k words
4.24
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DjBunny
DjBunny
6 Followers

Hello. I am DjBunny. This is my first story. It's a long story where sex is inserted where needed. If you are looking for quick sex, I suggest you bookmark this story to read later. There will be 2 parallel leads -- Amey and Mohak. This story is based on supernatural creatures. Thanks to our editor @Whordinarygirl . No sex this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Diana Parker reporting live from Vortex Club, Brooklyn, New York. A couple of gunshots were fired in the club as mentioned by the N.Y.P.D officials. Four of the armed assailants were killed and the remaining 2 of them are on the run and missing. The only civilian victim of the situation was Amey Iyer, an Indian tourist who got shot numerous times. He has been moved to nearest city hospital for treatment.

Two hours before the incident

Amey walked out of JFK airport. His journey had been quite tiresome. A 16-hour flight and the jet lag had left him weary and sleepy, but this was all so he could meet his most dear friend, Mohak. He and Mohak were childhood friends studying at same school and colleges until graduation. The only difference between them was that Mohak had a family and Amey was an orphan. So, after graduation, Mohak went to the U.S. to complete his masters while Amey stayed in India, (as he couldn't afford) got a job, and pursued his shooting hobby at the nearest shooting range.

And now after four years he was on American soil waiting for his friend who was already late by half an hour. Unconsciously tapping his feet, he waited as he looked at his watch for the hundredth time. He was clad in a neat and crisp white shirt with folded sleeves, showing off a glimpse of his 5'7 muscular body attained by proper gym use and his practice of martial arts. He had paired the shirt with blue ripped jeans and sneakers.


Ruffling his hand through his black spiky hair he observed people pass by him. Finally, he heard his friend call out his name. He spotted Mohak waving at him as he drove his silver Mercedes SLK. Mohak parked his car quickly nearby and rushed to meet his old friend. Amey realized while greeting him that Mohak had grown taller than him by a few inches. Everything else was the same with Mohak, lean with a bit of a muscle, his dark brown, short messy hair uncombed and a French beard. He was clothed in a white T-shirt accompanied with a light brown blazer. He wore black jeans folded at the bottom paired with black leather shoes.

Mohak took and loaded Amey's luggage in his car boot. They both strapped their seat belts and drove off. "You have grown taller," Amey commented.

Mohak braked suddenly, shocked by the comment and asked, "WHAAT!! What do you mean!"

Amey replied, "We were the same height when you left India. But now you are taller than me. Normally growing height stops at 21."

"Yeah, I guess I am different," Mohak replied nervously with a little stammer in his voice. He knew Amey would spot it but not so early on nor was he ready with an answer to this question. Amey sensed something was unusual but just chucked the topic. He made a mental note to ask about it later.

"So, what have you planned for me? Also, I could use some rest. The journey was quite exhausting."

Mohak answered, "Well, I have set you in a spare room in my apartment. The plan for today was just rest as it's already getting dark. We must grab the keys for the apartment from my girlfriend. She works in a club in Brooklyn as a bartender."

"Ok, cool."

Vortex was a huge luxurious club and was the most popular club in the city. People were always greeted by a huge queue when trying to enter the club and --three or four well-built bouncers ready to restrict them. The name 'VORTEX' was glowing at the top of the entrance, which was a red velvet door, beyond which was a place away from worldly worries. Mohak stopped his car in the parking lot at back of club and moved to the rear entrance of the club. There were two bouncers at back who opened the door for him and Amey. The scene inside the club was as expected. People were dancing and swaying to the loud EDM music. A few pole dancers were also dancing as quite a few waiters moved to and fro with drink orders. "They told me she is waiting tables today. You wait at the bar while I find her," said Mohak as he disappeared into the crowd.

Amey moved to the bar and ordered himself a beer. Taking a sip, he glanced out around the club trying to spot his friend. The seat next to him was accommodated by a blonde girl. Amey checked her out from the corner of his eye as she ordered herself a drink. She was probably in her late 20s and looked gorgeous. Her long blonde hair came to her mid back. She was slim and athletic and wore an emerald green cocktail dress with black heels. She took a sip of her champagne as she stared at the lounge area. Looking in same direction, Amey saw the lounge was overcrowded but something was unusual about the people in it. There was table where only one gentleman was seated. He was quite tall and skinny but had a 'don't mess with me' aura. He was wearing a blue shirt with a white blazer and matched with white trousers. He sat quietly not conversing with anyone and occasionally tapped his black leather shoes on the carpet. He took a sip of his red wine as he leaned back.

Amey then saw the table next to him. This table had 6 people and they were conversing about something in hushed voices. They wore similar types of grey and black suits. Probably an office meeting thought Amey, but then he saw they weren't just conversing but arguing and lashing out at each other. Two of them were sitting opposite and talking, while the rest stood around scanning the area. There was something fishy about it, especially when he saw one of the guys sitting get up and start shouting at his counterpart. To par with him, the other guy stood up and pushed his rival and argued back. Angry by that push, he pulled out a gun and fired at his enemy. Before the killed guy's subordinates could react, they were killed too.

Hearing the gunshots, the crowd ran in confusion to the exits. Then the armed people fired into air to scare more people off. The henchmen were armed with 'Uzis '- submachine guns and kept firing in the air to keep people away from them. Amey and the blonde ducked under the bar to avoid getting caught in the spray. She looked at Amey and ordered, "Stay here," as she pulled out her handgun from a strap attached to her thigh from underneath her dress. She looked for a window to attack the intruders as they pushed forward toward the exit. Amey kept down as he tried to figure out where the intruders were. He first saw the lounge area where all he could see was now an empty area with the dead bodies of the three victims. A strange smoke rose from their bodies from the places they had been shot. It was as if the flesh near the wound was burning and decaying.

The attackers then crossed the bar and moved toward the exit. Finding their back toward her, the blonde got up and fired at one of the henchmen. The guy cried in pain as two out of her three shots reached their mark. She fired three more shots but the rest of the guys dodged them with only one shot scratching the boss's arm. She was out of bullets as she tried to fire her empty gun in vain. The angry boss pointed his gun and fired at her.


Amey had seen the whole scene, on one hand he was terrified of the whole situation but on the other he was amazed at the bravery and courage of the blonde girl. Seeing her fire an empty gun, he knew he had to do something or the girl would be in grave danger. Seeing the boss raise his gun, Amey barged ahead of the blonde and pushed her away, taking the bullets instead of her. Two bullets had found their way into his chest while a third one had gone through his stomach. Amey fell as both assailants ran through the exit. His vision went blurry as he started losing blood. The guy in the white blazer, the blonde, and some nearby people rushed toward him. Suddenly Amey screamed in pain as he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and fell unconscious.

Mohak and his girlfriend Alisha were searching for Amey as they waded through the crowd. He saw a group crouched on the floor and rushed to the spot. Alisha was a brunette with her hair tied in a ponytail. She was wearing a uniform of a waiter with a red tie which came to her knees. Below she wore black stockings and small black heels.

Seeing Amey lying in pool of blood, he just couldn't control his tears as he shouted, "Quick, call for help!" He lifted Amey with help of Alisha as they moved toward the exit. Police and an ambulance had just arrived. They helped Amey into the Ambulance as they rushed to the hospital. He was taken to an emergency ward as the hospital rushed to save him. Mohak collapsed on a nearby seat crying. Amey was his dearest friend. Alisha tried to comfort him, but it was all in vain. "How did this happen?" asked Mohak.

"It was somewhat my fault. I tried to attack the intruders, but I missed and two of them fired back at me. He pushed me away and took the bullets." replied the blonde as tears welled up in her eyes.

Alisha hugged her. "It's not your fault Rose, Amey did it of his own accord," replied Mohak through his tears.
The doctor came out of the emergency room with a look of defeat on his face. Mohak stood up as the doctor approached them. "We couldn't save the patient, he had already lost too much blood." Mohak was shocked as he stumbled back to his seat. Alisha and Rose had tears in their eyes, but remained strong to comfort him. The doctor led them to Amey. "We removed 3 bullets from his body. Surprisingly they are unusual ones and made from silver. Also, he has a big wound on his shoulder; we don't know what may have caused it but it's a fresh one." said the doctor. Hearing it was silver bullets, all three of them became furious. This was the work of one of their night-creature types. "We will keep him with us tonight. You may take his body away tomorrow morning," the doctor continued.

With mixed emotions of sorrow and anger, they came out of the morgue. "I think we should return back to the mansion. Lord Kartus will be worried and waiting for us," Alisha said. The journey back was done without anyone saying a word. All the members of the mansion were waiting for them. Mohak and Rose just rushed into their rooms without talking with anyone. Alisha met lord Kartus and the rest and explained the whole situation to them.

After explaining the situation to everyone, Alisha went upstairs to Mohak's room and found him sitting on bed, depressed and with a sense of dejection on his face. She sat next to him and kissed his forehead. "Whatever happend is really shocking and it's difficult for all of us to digest this news, but this is the reality and we all have to accept this, baby," she said to console him.

"He landed in U.S. just a few hours back, and he came here just to meet me. I just went away for a few minutes and on returning I find my dearest friend lying in a pool of blood. What kind of reality is this? How is this possible?" replied Mohak with tears flowing from his eyes. He was still completely shocked. Alisha calmly listened to everything he said as she knew that Amey and Mohak were the dearest of friends and the amount of stress Mohak would now be dealing with.

But as it was important to de-stress Mohak. Alisha said, "Amey was at no fault. He had just arrived in America and was a stranger, but still, when he saw an intruder firing bullets on Rose he jumped in to save her even without knowing her. He didn't think even once before doing it. Your best friend is the real hero and you should be proud of him."

Hearing this though not completely convinced, Mohak smiled a bit and said, "It's a dark night and I want it to get over as fast as it can. I don't want to talk more tonight. It's better if we sleep." Mohak knew that he would not sleep, bur he still lied down on the bed with Alisha beside him. That dark night ended with the both of them still awake but completely silent.

The next day Amey's body was brought to a local graveyard in a coffin. Many people were present to visit his burial, as it had become an issue of people's security. Even lots of media were covering the event. Alisha, Mohak, and Rose were standing near the hearse with Amey's coffin. Alisha had somehow conviced him to wear a proper black suit. She wore a knee length black dress. Alisha held Mohak's hand to provide him with strength in this heart-breaking situation. She saw Rose who had a pale, tear stricken face. She knew Rose was quite young and was going through this condition for the first time. Rose had been crying the whole night and blamed herself for the whole situation. She blamed herself for being the worst marksman ever. Had she been a better shot, Amey wouldn't have died. She wore a dark blue gown paired with small black heels.

A caravan of cars stopped in front of the church. Lord Kartus got out of his black limo, along with numerous personnel of Kartus's family who flanked him as they came out of their respective cars. Lord Kartus was one of the richest people in New York. He looked like a guy in his 40s with grey hair like George Clooney. He was quite tall with a height of 6'2 and lean. He gave an aura of authority as he entered the church. He was dressed in a dapper, dark grey tuxedo paired with cleanly polished black leather shoes. As he entered, media approached him to comment on the situation about the shooting in his club.

Mohak tried his hardest to control his sorrow, but all those pleasant childhood memories with Amey just kept coming to his mind. "Can we take a last look at him before we take him into the church?" Mohak asked hesitantly.

"Yes, hun," Alisha said while she patted his hand and gave a comforting smile. They approached the coffin as they took off the lid, but as soon as they opened it they were met with a peculiar odour. Shocked, they looked at each other. They knew what this odour was, but looked at each other for confirmation. Alisha hurriedly left to call Lord Kartus.

Lord Kartus was busy conversing with attendees of the funeral. Alisha ran up to him. Once near him she whispered, "Lord, there's a problem. We need your help and confirmation urgently." Hearing this, Lord excused himself as he and Alisha hurried to the corpse..

He too smelled that odour as he came near. He made sure the origin of the smell was from Amey and nodded at them and said, "Well, your friend is no dead no more. He has been turned into a vampire."

DjBunny
DjBunny
6 Followers