Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipperFish
RipperFish
2,515 Followers

"Be care to not hurt me," Klat' eil' Da said slowly and carefully. That must have been the phrase M'pel E'kmel had told her to say. "Big. You not hurt me."

"I will be careful," he said and felt himself grow stiff once more.

The whole situation was ridiculous. He hadn't even wanted to do this and now found himself reassuring the persistent little monster that he wouldn't hurt her when they finally got to doing what he didn't want to do.

She smiled and looked very relieved. For a moment more she just sat there as if still uncertain what to do. Finally, she shook herself out of it and opened the clasp on the back of her trousers. Liam intuited that he was supposed to help her undress the same way she had helped him, so he reached out and undid the snap on the front of her trousers then gently pulled them down her legs. Klat' eil' Da smiled happily as her feet slid clear of the garment and she shucked out of her shorts without help.

Both were now naked and in as much privacy as they were likely to get for some time. The little cat edged closer to him and put her muzzle next to his ear, sending out a sub-audible purr that stirred the hair on his neck. She touched his waist and he placed an uncertain hand on her hip. Her purring increased and he slid his hand down to her rump. Again her purring increased. It was stranger than strange, but he was actually beginning to enjoy himself. In a way it reminded him of his first time with a girl he thought he had loved back in high school. Everything was so new and he was so nervous, not knowing what to do exactly.

Liam's instinct kicked in and he turned his face to her neck and kissed her there. She stiffened briefly, but her purring never faltered. Liam kissed her again and this time she turned her mouth to his neck and pressed her lips softly to his flesh. Liam slid his left hand up her side to her small breast. Under the silky fur there he found her nipple and gently squeezed. She drew back startled and wide-eyed, but her purr was suddenly very loud in the quiet of the hollow tree. She smiled and surged into his arms, opening her mouth and taking hold of the side of his neck with her sharp teeth. He was afraid for several seconds that she would bite him in earnest, but she only pinched the skin. Her short legs scooted her forward into his lap so that she straddled his hips, his member pressing into her belly.

Liam's need was increasing and he forgot all about how alien his lover was. It no longer mattered that she was a creature from an enemy nation. What mattered was that he had been afraid for days and without the touch of another being for months longer. His soul cried out for the reassurance of another heart beating next to his and arms to enfold him in a gentle embrace.

Liam pulled her head back and very softly he placed his lips on hers. She didn't know what to do at first, but as he continued the contact she gradually returned the pressure until they both kissed. She seemed very pleased with that and when he broke away to take a breath she followed almost instantly and they kissed again.

Klat' eil' Da pressed her body forward until her nipples touched the bare flesh of Liam's chest, soft points under softer fur. She felt him slide his hands down to her rump, cupping both firm cheeks. She rose a little, letting him get a feel of her and enjoying the exploring he was doing. It was nice. Much nicer than her mother had describe males being. jZav'Etch males were often rough in mating and took their own pleasure before allowing the female to take hers. It was not always the case, but from what she had heard it seemed to be the most common. This Human was very pleasantly different. She was only worried about one thing, though he had promised not to hurt her. She could feel it warm against her belly as they cuddled and nipped. She decided to test it and see just what his reaction would be.

Liam felt her shift her hips so that her sex rubbed the base of his shaft. She seemed hesitant and yet something about her movements told him she was curious. He pulled her in tighter against his hips and let her grind herself on him. It felt wonderful and she seemed to like it very much. She nipped his neck again and then came up for another kiss which she held longer than he expected. All the while her hips slowly gyrated against him and he felt her wetness spread.

Klat' eil' Da thought she must be in paradise. This was wonderful! And it was decadent! Wickedly decadent. Her mother would never approve and that made the mating all the more pleasurable for her. She wanted to grind harder against his stiffness, but suddenly he was lifting her from his lap and laying her on her back. On her back? What strange custom was this? And then he was looming above her, a broad-chested male, proven in battle and bearing a wound fresh from the day. Along his chest and over his shoulders was a tracery of old scars. They excited her and she tried to pull him down, but he resisted. She mewled her protest and then she felt him at her opening and she went deathly silent. He would enter her while she was on her back and she would not be able to escape! But he didn't. He held himself there, keeping his promise to not hurt her. And then she felt herself lift her legs, wrap them around his thighs and pull him forward.

Liam gave in to Klat' eil' Da's pressure, allowing her to draw him forward into her. Like no woman he had ever lain with she was intensely tight. He had to pause for a long moment to allow her to adjust and only when she began to pull him in again did he move forward. She opened to him gradually, little by little, until his manhood was as deep as he could go. The little cat panted with need and desire and he felt her claws pricking his shoulders as she hunched her pelvis against his. It felt absolutely amazing.

"Mother would approve if she could feel this!" thought Klat' eil' Da, laying under the Human warrior. "Oh Great Maker would she ever approve!"

Klat' eil' Da had never been with a male before, but she could not imagine anything comparing to what she felt at this moment. The Human had demanded and she had agreed and now he fulfilled his promise to the fullest extent she could have hoped for. She could never bare his young, but he had not asked for that. Besides, she could give him what every male wanted. And she would give it to him willingly whenever he wanted it!

She broke from her reverie as he drew back, sending icy shivers through her whole body. She squirmed under him, purring out of control and his thickness stretched her open and she felt every throb and pulse of his heart. He was strong and he had taken her. She looked up at him through narrowed slits and was pleased to see passion on his face.

Liam began moving in her as she purred louder and louder. Heat rolled off her fur in waves and he smelled a pleasant musk on the air. It mixed with the scent of the leaves and the earthy smell of the old dead tree and something inside him said this was right. It was something dark and primal and savage that roared defiance into the void and urged him on. Suddenly he found himself moving in her faster and she was grunting with every thrust, her breasts heaving and her talons piercing his skin. She pulled her legs against his thighs with more urgency and suddenly she began to yowl her pleasure in high, yipping breaths.

"More!" Klat' eil' Da cried desperately, though he did not understand the word. "More!"

She had forgotten about her earlier fear and now gave herself fully to her passion. She surrendered to the need within her. She wanted to feel him inside her. She wanted him to hurt her if that was what pleased him. But most of all she wanted the release he promised with every thrust of his hips and she began to meet him. The impact of his thrusts shook her tiny frame and she dragged at his shoulders and pulled at his hips, wanting more. And finally, when she thought he was nearly spent, she exploded! Waves of pleasure cascaded through her. It was like the thrill of battle and blasting down a mountainside on skis in winter when the snow was twice as deep as she was tall. Thunderous excitement shook her tiny frame and every muscle in her body clinched tight and suddenly she felt him shiver and slam one last time into her sex.

Liam's back arched in ecstatic rigidity as he climaxed. The little cat beneath him had driven his desire over the edge and far beyond. When he felt her tighten around his shaft it was too much to hold back any longer. He wanted to, but simply no longer had control. His orgasm shook him so hard his teeth rattled and he nearly collapsed when the final waves subsided. He slumped tiredly down over her and placed a soft kiss on her mouth. She returned it and nipped his chin playfully, a broad smile spreading across her feline face. There was a very satisfied twinkle in her eyes and she ground her hips into him, her tightness encouraging him to try again.

Klat' eil' Da was so happy with her mate. She felt the release her friends had told her would come from the first mating and she knew they had only mated with jZav'Etch. That was likely very good in itself, but to have a Human as your first was something more, she thought. She rotated her hips, hoping he would not pull away, and he didn't. He leaned down for another nip on the lips and she thought it was a fine thing and then she thought it was even finer because he moved inside of her again and the pleasure rose once more. He was going to do it again! Again? Without rest? Without food or water? She felt him slide into her again and she knew he would do it.

They made love in the darkened tunnel of the old hollow tree for more than an hour. After their second time Liam had to stop for water and Klat' eil' Da was glad to fetch it for him. She sat in his lap rubbing her muzzle into his neck and purring like she had not done since she was a child.

Their third time she climbed on top and he trusted her as she had trusted him. And she gave him deep pleasure. Both lost track of time and eventually their mating ended with them falling into sleep. Their deep breathing alerted the guards at either end of the chamber that there was no further need for privacy.

"I think she enjoyed him, Commander," Tem'Ma'tel whispered, just loud enough to carry to her officer.

"She did," agreed the commander. "And he enjoyed her. It is well for them both. Will you accept him?"

"He is strong," said Tem'Ma'tel. "He seems to know what he is doing. And I have not taken a mate. I think I will allow him to try."

"You have never had a mate?" M'pel E'kmel asked surprised. "You are my daughter's age."

"I have found none I desired," Tem'Ma'tel said and twitched her ears in the gesture jZav'Etch used instead of shrugging. "Males are stupid about such things. This one does not seem as stupid."

"He is not stupid," M'pel E'kmel agreed. "He is certainly strong. Did you see the marks upon his armor? On his left sleeve?"

"I saw them," admitted Tem'Ma'tel. "I do not know what they mean."

"Forty battles," M'pel E'kmel said. "He has survived forty battles. He has been wounded eleven times. How many of our own warriors have done either of those things? Only the most experienced or the elite."

"There have not yet been forty battles in this war," Tem'Ma'tel said with a frown. "Could those marks be lies?"

"Humans have fought others beside us," the commander explained. "Sometimes they even fight among themselves. It is why our ship was sent to survey the border."

"I do not understand," Tem'Ma'tel said.

"You need not," replied M'pel E'kmel.

"Will you accept him?" asked Tem'Ma'tel after a thoughtful pause.

"I will," said M'pel E'kmel, turning to look out into the trees. "I think he is too good an opportunity to miss. And I like him, I think. I worry that he may not wish to take me, though."

Tem'Ma'tel turned back to watch the forest and tried to puzzle out what her commander meant by an opportunity. How could a lone Human be an opportunity? It did not matter. The jZav'Etch would not send a rescue ship for them until after the war ended, they weren't important enough. They might be stranded here for the rest of their lives. It was far better to have a male, even a Human male, than to not have one. She enjoyed laying with other females, but she had always hoped to find a male that was not stupid. A male that was not desperate to take her. And now she thought she might have found such a one, thanks to the little Pah'Tht who had never even been on a mission before. Ironic.

RipperFish
RipperFish
2,515 Followers
12