Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipperFish
RipperFish
2,517 Followers

Clotilda opened her mouth and took him in again, doing her best to return as much pleasure as she received. Liam felt her suck harder on his manhood and her little hand grasped the base gently but firmly as her mouth rose to the head. He slipped his finger deeper into her until his knuckles brushed her twitching tail and then he gently it inside of her. Clotilda instantly arched her back, rising from his stiffness and crying out with pleasure. Liam felt a splash of wetness over his face followed by a second and a third.

Clotilda, feeling a little weak, desperately turned so that she now straddled her mate's hips. She regretted that his finger left her, but there was something else she wanted now. She leaned down and nuzzled his neck, her tongue darting between her lips to taste the wetness she had sprayed there. Her hand reach down between her thighs to grasp his length, pulling hard as she struggled almost desperately to find her opening. Liam grasped her ass, kneading the cheeks and spreading her wide. The tip of his manhood touched her sex and Clotilda froze briefly, enjoying the anticipation before driving her hips down onto him. His stiffness filled her and she mewled her need into his ear.

Liam grasped her hips and pushed her down onto his shaft until he had no more to give her. Then very slowly he pulled her up before pushing her back down. Clotilda rode him like that, gradually increasing her tempo, their flesh coming together in ecstatic jolts of lust. He was feeling his orgasm building, but did not want their coupling to end. He rolled them in the nest and rose above her. His manhood had slipped free and it was with pleasure she spread her thighs to accept him again. He pressed forward, forcing open her lips. Clotilda grunted with the rushed effort, but she was glad for the discomfort for it contrasted sweetly with the pleasure when he began to draw out, and that was much to her liking. She locked her ankles around his waist, urging him to drive into her.

More!

She wanted more!

Needed more!

And he gave it to her.

When he felt Clotilda's muscles tighten around him Liam couldn't hold back. He plunged his full length into her and let go. He shook as the orgasm rampaged through his body. Clotilda pulled herself up tight to his sweating body, her arms barely able to get around the barrel of his ribs. She pressed her cheek to his chest, breathing in his masculine scent, reveling in the feel of him inside her and she climaxed a second time.

Panting, nearly out of breath, Liam eased himself down next to her, withdrawing as he did. Her purring was softer but no less persistent. She ran her fingers over his skin and nipped at his chin, her passion still much upon her. As he settled she rolled to face him and threw her left leg over his thigh, pulling herself close and trapping his member between them.

"Good," she panted and nipped his chin again.

She hunched herself against his shaft and felt it stiffen. Liam leaned down and kissed her. He couldn't remember why he had been so reluctant to have sex with her. There was something primal about their joining, it was more intense than anything he had felt with women before. He kissed her deeply and laid his hand on her breast, feeling the nipple stiffen under his touch. He kissed her again and felt himself ready to resume. He kicked out of his fatigues and lay her on her back.

Clotilda smiled playfully and hooked her knees over his hips, pulling him towards her. She wanted more. More of anything he would give to her. More of her mate and more of the pleasure and just more of anything they could share. More.

Liam entered her and they were gentler in their coupling this time. He took his pleasure in giving her pleasure and they reveled in it as children will revel in play. When they climaxed it was gentle and not rushed. Not the desperation of new lovers, but of those who know there is no longer a need to rush. It was like drinking heady wine, best enjoyed slowly and in good company. And it was wonderful.

+>0<+

M'pel E'kmel listened as the two mates joined below. She could not help but hear the pleasurable sounds they made and she found herself stealing glances down through the dimness of the hollow tree to see them copulate. Though much older than either of her subordinates, she was no less interested in having a male. She felt herself becoming aroused by the scent as much as the sounds of their joining.

"You are no adolescent," she chided herself. And then with a twitch of her ears she murmured, "Nor are you dead."

She unfastened the front of her trousers and leaned back against the inner curve of the tree, resting her head against the rotted wood and sighed as her hand slipped under her shorts, her fingers finding the damp place of her sex. The one advantage of getting older was, she thought, the increased sensitivity to touch. She stroked the diamond shape protruding firmly from her slit and purred softly. The sounds of the lovers came to her and she imagined what Sergeant Liam Carter would be like.

"Big," she sighed. "Oh please be big."

Since having her third child she had found males less enjoyable. After her fifth she had broken from her bond with her longtime mate. They no longer had as much in common as once they had and he could not satisfy as he once did.

Her fingers flicked over her sex in a staccato rhythm that drove her pleasure slowly up. She breathed in deeply, the scent of the Human, his masculine scent, wafting up to her. It was nearly enough to push her over the edge on its own. She slowed her dancing fingers, wanting to prolong her pleasure.

"Forty battles," she sighed. "Those wonderful scars."

Her purring intensified, she began to pant. She remembered their conversations and her teasing. He was so much fun to play with. So naïve and yet so powerful. He had been a terror during the fight. Not content to defend, he had attacked! Now that was a male!

"A true male," she panted.

How she wished he would attack her in her nest. She imagined him coming to her, not cautiously but boldly. He would take her. The Human was not the sort to be afraid once his mind was made up. She had seen how he and the little one had mated that first time and she could hear how they mated now. Even roused from sleep he was not passive. Too many males were.

A cry from below made her look and she saw Sergeant Carter thrusting himself into Clot'ilda, the Pah'Tht's legs wrapped around his hips.

"Take her," M'pel E'kmel whispered. "And take me."

She saw him arch his back with a final thrust of his hips and throw his head back. His scent changed with his climax and it was too much for her. Her tail whipped violently and she squirmed as her own climax washed through her like a torrent.

M'pel E'kmel came back to herself, out of breath and purring, a moment later. She'd slipped sideways down the inner wall and lay in a tangle of limbs and clothes, her tail still twitching lazily, her shorts wet and her fingers still pressed to her sex. She withdrew her hand and licked the tips of her fingers, enjoying her own scent.

"Good," she whispered softly and smiled at a wicked thought. "Better than TaH 'eTh lon'. He could never bring me off like that."

+>0<+

When the lovers were spent, Clotilda curled up in Liam's arms until she was asleep. Liam held her like that for a time, making sure she was deep in slumber before disengaging himself. A little reluctantly he slipped from the nest and dressed, though he did not put on his armor.

"More work to do," he sighed, casting a fond glance down on his wife. "You're something else, girl."

At the upper opening he found Commander M'pel E'kmel kneeling over one of the carcasses with a long knife. She had already split the skin from the animal's throat to its crotch and was making another cut around the neck.

"Good morning, Commander," he said to get her attention. "I see you're already busy."

"Good morning, Sergeant," she replied pleasantly, flashing him a grin. "You have been busy also."

"Um... Yeah," he coughed and blushed. "Sorry if we disturbed you."

"Disturbed?" she chuckled. "What I felt was not disturbed. Believe me."

Liam, more embarrassed than usual, didn't know what to say to that, so said nothing.

"I am feeling strong enough to get around a bit better today," she said as if passing the time of day. "My muscles have reacted well to the meat you cooked last night. We jZav'Etch need meat in our diets to stay healthy and the fresher it is, the better we heal wounds."

"I see," Liam said, glad they were not going to talk about sex again. "So you're going to roast the meat from these animals too?"

"I thought I would try to smoke cure some of it, as well. It's much better than letting it rot here." She gestured at the other carcasses. "You slew many of them last night. Too much for us to eat, I'm afraid. The carcasses will certainly attract other predators and scavengers if we do not get rid of them."

"Too many to burn," he observed.

"I agree," she said with a nod. "I think it would be best simply to move them down slope from us."

Liam considered for a moment then asked, "How far?"

"To the other side of that trail." The commander pointed down slope to a treeless patch of the forest. "I'm sorry to say, you're the only one among us able to accomplish the task. Clot'ilda is too small, and while I'm much better, I don't think my knee will hold up to that sort of labor."

"And the stretcher needs to recharge," Liam sighed, shaking his head.

"I am sorry, Sergeant," M'pel E'kmel said sincerely. "Perhaps we can make it up to you with a day of rest tomorrow."

"I'll be fine," he replied with a dismissive wave. "I'll show Tem'Ma'tel what I want to do about the lower entrance and then start moving the carcasses."

"And what kind of doors will you install?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

Liam blushed again at the hint, but he said, "Doors are too much work. I want to make and abatis."

"I don't know what that is," she confessed.

"A hedge of spikes," he told her. "Like an ancient passive denial system. We'll fasten it across the lower opening. It isn't a perfect answer to our needs, but it's the best idea I could think of. If we were going to be here longer I'd make something more permanent. I can't see putting a whole lot of effort into improving a temporary camp, though."

"That's reasonable," she agreed. "No. I wouldn't want to waste our energy on a project without a long term need. When Clot'ilda wakes, she can help Tem'Ma'tel. The two of them are getting along very well lately. Seems they are gossiping about you."

Liam saw the twitch of the commander's ears and what he took to be a playful twinkle in her eyes.

"So what have they been saying?" he asked warily.

"Oh, Sergeant!" she laughed. "That would be telling. Besides, if I told you what they've been saying, they would feel free to tell you what I've been saying."

Liam closed his eyes and grinned, blushing deeply. He was never going to get the better of M'pel E'kmel, but that didn't bother him. She seemed to enjoy teasing him more than anything else in her world. He gave her a direct look and smiled.

"What?" she asked.

"I was just imagining you in a bikini again," he said and then turned and marched down to the lower entrance leaving her standing there with her mouth open.

RipperFish
RipperFish
2,517 Followers
12