Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipperFish
RipperFish
2,515 Followers

Tem'Ma'tel was instantly gratified by the look on the male's face. She knew she was not a particularly desirable female, having more muscle than was considered attractive among her kind, but the look on SarJ'ant's face made her feel... Sexy? Was this what Im'Ma'qLi, her sister, felt when males looked at her?

Their mother had encouraged Tem'Ma'tel to follow her father into the service in large part to find a mate. Soldiers, seeing the prowess of a female, often overlooked their lack of physical beauty. Her sister, on the other hand, had been encouraged to learn dance. It was a skill in which Im'Ma'qLi had much natural talent.

It took a great deal of self-discipline for Tem'Ma'tell not to purr. She schooled her expression to stay neutral the way she would if addressed by an angry superior. She sat outwardly cool and collected, though her heart raced with the thrill of SarJ'ant's gaze. She saw the front of his trousers move and push out. Was he... He WAS! SarJ'ant was growing excited! Just from looking at her! A short purr escaped her throat and she turned it into a cough before he could notice, but it took every ounce of her will not to offer Chisq' Kah' right there and then. He had not sufficiently proven himself and she was wounded. She could not offer Chisq' Kah'. Not yet.

Tem'Ma'tel sat there in the water staring at him and Liam, as tired as he was, couldn't think for a moment. Her taut muscles, trim waist and shapely hips, not to mention her firm breasts, had taken him completely by surprise. She'd ambushed him! Or had she? She looked the same as she always did. Well, she was a lot more naked than usual, but her expression was the same. She was cool and reserved and... Was that a Purr? Nope. A cough. Of course she wasn't hitting on him. This was the alien that was going to try to kill him as soon as she was healthy enough to get the job done. At least she would if he didn't formally demand she have sex with him. Suddenly that prospect didn't seem so daunting. He cleared his throat and took a couple of steps closer to her.

Tem'Ma'tel saw SarJ'ant struggle to put his mind back together after the shock she had given him. It was like watching a child who had tumbled down a hill try to get his bearings before standing. How cute. And then he was all attention, pretending she were not naked. Inwardly she smiled then raised her hand to accept his help in standing. He averted his eyes and his skin, which had darkened by several shades during the morning, now turned darker still.

"SarJ'ant," she said evenly, fighting the twitching of her tail. "Water."

"Yeah," he said in a hoarse voice. "I think I could use a good cold dunking about now."

Liam helped her to sit on the top of the boulder and gave her his pistols before stepping behind a bush on the stream bank to take off his clothes. No way did he want her seeing how turned on he was. She might just tear his throat out for insulting her or something.

Tem'Ma'tel ran her fingers lazily through her wet fur and watched the Human as he tried to hide himself from her. She was amused. Powerful and courageous in a fight, SarJ'ant was so unsure of himself in the presence of a female. Still, that was better than the foolish males she normally encountered. Mostly they tried to impress her with their strength or agility and ended up in the infirmary for their trouble. And none of them was actually interested in more than getting her to offer Chisq' Kah'. Their hard luck, really.

When SarJ'ant finally slipped into the water she caught a glimpse of him and froze. She would not let herself react, but she could not move for a moment. She had been admiring his battle scars and muscles throughout the morning, and they were very nice, but she'd just seen his member. His very rigid member. It had been for no more than an instant, but it was enough. She now understood why Clot'ilda liked it.

"Smooth," Tem'Ma'tel said under her breath and was suddenly in control of herself again.

She looked directly at him while he was scrubbing at his skin. Through the water she could see his hardness and she smiled before looking away. He was excited because he had seen her! Did her leg really hurt so badly? What would be the harm? No. She couldn't risk it. They were too far from help if an animal crept up on them. Too dangerous. There was nothing for it. It was just too dangerous here. Still...

She glanced back at him and grinned. His scars really were impressive, especially across his chest and that large one on his shoulder was the grandest she had ever seen.

"Heal, leg," she growled softly. "Heal or I shall cut you off and find another."

+>0<+

Clot'ilda looked to the top of the rise when she saw movement there. Even from this distance she could see the swish of Tem'Ma'tel's tail. Something had happened. She smiled and waited for her mate and her friend to come closer. She hoped Liam would find something to do and leave the two of them to speak.

"I need a nap," he said, stopping only long enough to plant a kiss between her ears. He stepped around the abatis and disappeared into the tree.

Clot'ilda exchanged a look with Tem'Ma'tel and both began to giggle.

"You did as I suggested," Clotilda said as soon as she could catch her breath.

"It wasn't proper and I was not going to at first," Tem'Ma'tel told her and then went on to describe the whole event. She spared only a few minor details, females kept secrets, even from other females at times.

Clot'ilda sighed happily, glad her friend had enjoyed the teasing. She asked, "Will you offer Chisq' Kah' now?"

"No," Tem'Ma'tel replied with a meaningful look at her Pah'Tht friend. "I think I would prefer to be a Second in your household."

Clot'ilda sprang to her feet, laughing happily. This was wonderful news! She would have a sister as well as a friend. It would be much better for them all. And it meant she need not worry for Liam any longer. At least not where Tem'Ma'tel was concerned.

"Shall I make a formal proposal to my mate?" she asked, grasping Tem'Ma'tel by both hands. "I will tell him he must offer you Chaq' Ka' shisk."

"No," the dTel'Qohar said politely but firmly. "He shot me through the leg. I feel there should be some balance before we join. He will need to demand Ka' chasck. Then there can be true peace among us."

"You are so stodgy, Tem'Ma'tel," scolded Clot'ilda. "But I am so very glad you will accept."

They chatted for a few minutes more and then Clot'ilda went up to relieve the commander who had been on watch and quite busy with other things since before the sun rose. It wouldn't do to leave her without rest. Besides, if both the commander and Liam slept, they would relieve her and Tem'Ma'tel in a few hours. And then the two females could have some privacy.

RipperFish
RipperFish
2,515 Followers
12