Upper Kek Valley

Story Info
Honorable men deserve Honorable Treatment...
2.1k words
4.37
11.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upper Kek Valley

18 miles North of Tirol

Eque Mountain, East face

Along the Calais Line

3E 410

"We are getting pummeled over here!" Yelled subordinate Shpyr. " They are breaking the line!"

Shpyr rose his battleaxe and drove it down into a charging Wolf Soldier's Skull. As he kicked the body forward an arrow slipped through the air and hit him in the left pectoralis, just below the collarbone. He gasped and dropped to his knees, pulling the arrow out of his chest. He searched for the bowman. Around him, the gray sky had begun to open up once again, forming puddles on the already saturated ground. There was brutal hand to hand combat to his right and to his left, but none behind. He could see his comrades falling faster than the wolves were. This was a losing battle, and there was not much time left before morale would deplete and his men would turn and run. Shpyr would not die a coward. His eyes scoured the land, searching for the archer.

There! The bowman, or bow woman, was a hundred feet away from him, perched on a large boulder. Her gray fur was not as thick as her male counterparts', and in this moment of taking in his enemy Shpyr felt oddly attracted to her. She was incredibly well toned, but still as lithe as a gazelle. Her stomach had indentations of lean muscle leading from her ample breasts to the noticeable gap between her thighs. The fuck is wrong with you?!?! She just shot you, his conscience seemed to yell. Kill her! Now!

Just then he heard yells of "Retreat! Fall Back! The battle is lost!" No. No. NOO! With a roar Shpyr picked up a nearby sword and sprinted towards the girl on the rock. She noticed him coming, and nocked an arrow just for him. Shpyr cut down four wolves on the way there. While doing so he had lost his sword, and replaced it with a spear. He threw the spear as hard as he could at the She Wolf. It soared through the air, and as it did, the wolf girl let her arrow fly. The arrow hit him just below his wound from her first shot. His spear missed his target as he fell to his knees once more. Shpyr fell on his back with a grunt and a cough. He saw the she wolf gracefully leap from the top of the rock, landing beside him.

"Your army retreats, and you run forward?" She said.

"I will defend my homeland with my life, unlike those petty mercenaries." Shpyr spat.

"You have heart, soldier. That is something I have never seen in men. All of them are so greedy, taking whatever they please. But you, you are humble. You do not seem as one who would take, but as one who fights selflessly."

"Yeah," *cough* "and look at where it got me." Shpyr wheezed.

"Do you know why we have invaded your lands?" She asked.

"I am more concerned about why you haven't killed me yet," coughed Shpyr.

"It is to clean the land of evil, not to destroy your race. But it seems that your race is the prime source of evil in these lands. And to your concerns, I believe I have answered your question."

Shypr was too weak to understand, and he blacked out.

When he opened his eyes again, he

thought he had died and was confused to why there was the same she wolf from before now sucking on his dick. Maybe all that bullshit the monks preach is real, he muttered under his breath. She looked up at him and smiled. "It is working so far," She said to someone behind him.

Shypr was scanning his surroundings, and to him it looked at though he was in a pine grove. Sunlight was casting itself through the trees, lighting up the forest floor. He could hear a lightly rolling stream to his left, and movement behind his head. He then heard a different voice from above him.

"I'm going to begin the second stage, if you do not mind, Cleyse."

"Go right ahead, I think he is ready." came the garbled reply from the she wolf (Cleyse?) who was sucking him off.

Something dripped onto Shypr's nose, and he looked up to see the lower quarters of a highly attractive she-wolf. Her firm asscheeks were coming closer and closer to his face, her wet mound dripping juice on to his face on the way down. Her legs spread out on the ground to the sides of his head as she dropped to her knees, shoving her pussy right into Shypr's face. Shypr could taste her sweetness from before she sat on his face but now... now he wanted to drown in her delicious nectar. He stuck his tongue between her lips. She was delectable. He licked her so aggressively that she started to moan softly - gradually raising in volume - and her cries made Shypr want to go faster and faster. He explored her tasty insides, lapping up her juice wherever he could find it. He could feel the telltale tightness growing in his balls, and he knew he could not last much longer with all of this. Cleyse with her dexterous tongue and circular movements were making him groan and want to cum more than ever before. The she wolf still sitting on his face clenched her powerful and firm thighs to Shpyr's head, blocking out his and her moaning along with the wet shlocks from Shpyr's aggressive (bowl) tongue and Cleyse's dick worship. He knew he was close. As if on cue, Shypr's face was covered in the She- wolf's nectar as her pussy came - hard. Shypr gritted his teeth as his own orgasm ripped through his body. He came into Cleyse's mouth harder than he had ever done so before.

Lost in an ocean of ecstasy, Shpyr blacked out for the second time.

He awoke with Cleyse cuddled up against his chest. It was dark, but he could still see, thanks to the ambient moonlight. He was in another pine grove, but this one looked different. He looked down at Cleyse's beautiful body, nestled so perfectly with his. He saw that both of them were naked. He reached down and slid his finger down her pussy lips, bringing his hand and her scent back up to greet his nose.

She had the most delicate and delicious scent of anything Shpyr had ever experienced. Cleyse's nipples brushed against his chest as she stirred. "Sorry," she whispered, "I don't have a mate, and I've never slept with anyone before... so I wanted to sleep with you tonight. You were holding me, when I fell asleep, as if you were my... protector."

"Sounds like something I would do. You saved my life, right?"

"With help. But yes, I guess I did." Cleyse replied.

"How?" Shpyr asked.

"The Shaman and I breathed life into you."

"That felt better than anything I have ever felt before... You said something about mates earlier. Are we..-?"

"No. You would need to bed me - completely - and renounce your current human mate-"

"I don't have a mate," stated Shypr.

"Why did you join the defense of your country if you lacked a family to defend?"

"I figured that no one would miss me, and I would rather fight for the wellbeing of those who would be missed. Those who had a home to go back to. Those who had a family to take care of. I saw it as my duty."

"You are the humblest man I have ever known... I have always searched for your qualities in a mate..." Cleyse thought for a moment, "I- I felt a connection between myself and you when I swallowed your cum... The shaman warned me of something like that happening but even she wasn't sure what would happen. We have only given life back to our own kind; you are the first human we have accepted into our society. But I have- feelings for you... If you are interested in me, you need only ask..."

"Cleyse, I would love to be with you until death pries me from your arms."

"Shpyr! I love you!" she exclaimed, "can I suck your cock again? I loved it last time and it looked like you did too,"

"Please, oh yes please do it!"

Cleyse slithered down to Shpyr's crotch. She ran her hands down his stomach and up his member. She licked him down his length and smiled. "I love the taste of your dick..." She said with a lustful look in her eyes. She took him in, her tongue massaging his dick as she pulled him all the way down to the hilt. She looked up at him and began sliding her head up and down Shpyr's length, the head of his member hitting the back of her throat on every rebound. Her tongue wrapped itself around his cock, and stroked him in the opposite way Cleyse's head was going. Shpyr groaned as he ventured closer and closer to the edge.

"Am I , ghhh, going to, mhhmm, pass out, hnnn, again?"

Cleyse shook her head, and continued with the brutal onslaught of Shpyr's dick without pause. Shpyr felt it building, and he groaned as he stuttered out "I.. I'm cumming.. gHnnhgh..."

Cleyse took him down her throat, with her tongue massaging his balls. It felt like a dam broke inside Shpyr's testicles, as he shot rope after rope of thick jizz down her throat. She swallowed it all, and when he was finished she withdrew him and licked the mess off of his dick.

"Holy shit you are good at that."

"Thank you for letting me."

Shpyr's dick went limp, but then rapidly rose as soon as Cleyse slid her tongue up it again.

"Woah, I'm back up already?"

"Yeah, the nectar of a She-Wolf basically makes you a sex machine.'"

"Sounds like we have some recreational activities to commence..."

Cleyse just looked at him. "... You want to be inside me, right?"

"That is the only thing I want in the world right now, Cleyse."

"Then put it in me already!" she said as she slid back up against Shpyr. She pushed the curve of her firm ass against his crotch, his dick slipping between her thighs and resting in the gap that he noticed the first time he saw her. She was wet, and she wanted him inside her. She reached down with her hand and pushed the thick head of his member into her vagina. She was tight. She had never done this before, and Shpyr could tell.

"How long have you waited for this moment?" he whispered in her ear.

"My whole life..." And with that, she arched her back against him, pushing his cock all the way inside her. She gasped with pleasure as they remained there for a moment.

"I feel... so full... but not yet complete... You need to cum inside me... Please!" the most beautiful creature he had ever seen was impaled on his dick, begging him to fill her with his masculine essence... He needed to cum in her. Now.

He put his arms around her, and began to piston his dick in and out of her pussy with varying intensity. He started off slow, and then picked up the pace. He was going so fast that she arched her back again as the walls of her pussy contracted and she gasped as she began to gush, her juices splashing against Shpyr's crotch and legs. Cleyse's tail flailed out when this happened, and Shpyr ceased pounding her pussy for a moment.

"No! Keep going!" Cleyse gasped between her breath.

Shpyr pushed himself back inside the now very slick and sensitive crevasse between Cleyse's beautiful legs.He was moving at a slower speed as he could feel Cleyse's delicate body shudder against him with every thrust. She moaned every time he pulled out, and gasped lightly every time he pushed in. The two of them stayed like this for a full hour of erotic passion.

"Finish.. ahhh, the job... mmmm, my lover..." Cleyse moaned into Shpyr's ear.

He pushing in a little harder- and a little faster. Cleyse gasped as he pushed himself in the hardest yet. Shpyr pumped himself in and out of Cleyse's sensitive gateway, increasing in speed ever yet. He was now going so fast that the two of them were screaming with delight as he pounded against her firm ass, her tail flailing, and her back arching. He felt that it was time, and pushed himself as deep into her softness as he could go, just before unleashing his payload deep inside her. She screamed as her own orgasm tore through her body, causing her to gush around Shpyr's dick. Cleyse Spun herself around and brought Shpyr into a long kiss. The two mates lay there, holding each other, until the two lovers slipped into a blissful sleep.