UPS Always Cums Twice

Story Info
A lonely lady gets a special delivery.
1.3k words
4.11
27.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in the back yard kneeling in the flower bed picking out the weeds. I'm in shorts and a half shirt I'm bent over and my breasts are peeking out from the bottom of my shirt as I'm not wearing a bra. I hear footsteps coming from around the side of the house I tilt my head to the side and look to see who it is.

My eyes follow up the legs to the cute ass in the brown shorts my eyes stop on the crotch area for a second and continue up to the chest the nicely built muscles visibly bulge under the brown shirt. My eyes catch sight of the most soft brown eyes I'have ever seen and dark hair that my first impulse is to run my fingers through it.

I fight my urge and ask you if I can help you? You reply well yes Mrs. I have a package for you and its rather big where can I put it? My eyes cant help but go back to your crotch and I hope that's what package you have for me. I stand up and take my gloves off and tell you to follow me I walk to the front of the house where my package is I show you into the living room.

It's so hot that I ask if you would like a cold drink you say yes and we go to the kitchen. I hand you a glass of iced tea and grab one for myself taking a sip and a little spills down the front of my shirt you grab the hand towel off the counter and start to dab my chest where it spilled I can feel your breath on me my heart races as your hand touches me.

Our eyes meet and we move closer to each other we don't say a word we already know what's going to happen. You lift my face to yours and we kiss your lips feel so hot on mine our tongues franticly probe each others mouth. I put my arms over your shoulders and put my hands behind your head running my hands through your soft hair the scent of your cologne fills my nostrils as I breathe in through my nose.

You let the towel drop to the floor the spill long forgotten about and put your hands on my waist and bring my body closer to yours and start to rub your body against mine. I let my hands slide down to the front of your shirt and while still kissing you I start to unbutton it. I start kissing my way down slowly down your neck to your chest taking your shirt off as I get it unbuttoned I take my time kissing it all over rubbing it as well.

You gently urge me to go down further I unbutton and unzip your shorts and let them fall to the floor you step out of them. I move you back to the counter so you can lean against it and kiss my way down to your hardened cock I take it in my hands and lick it up and down I tease the tip with my tongue. I put it in my mouth and start to suck it slowly at first then faster and harder I take your balls in my hand and play with them.

You reach down and start to pinch my nipples through my shirt getting me more aroused and I start to suck faster I can feel your cock throbbing in my hand as I continue to suck. You push my head down on it as far as it can go I hear you moaning and you ask me not to stop.

You say I'm cumming and almost as quickly as it started its over your cum fills my mouth and I swallow it loving the taste of it. I stand up and tell you well that takes care of you but umm...what about me? Instead of answering you lead me to the living room and motion for me to sit on the couch and I sit with one leg on the couch and one foot on the floor.

You sit between my legs and help me lift off my shirt you start kissing my breasts and licking them all over making sure you get every space on them I moan softly as it feels so good. You unbutton my shorts and I help you pull them off you start kissing my navel working your way down to me eagerly awaiting pussy.

You take one of your hands and part my lips and blow hot air on it I tell you "oh that feels so good," i can feel your tongue playing with my clit and I start moving my ass under your tongue making you go faster. You put a finger in my wet pussy and move it in and out fast increasing my pleasure and I start to moan even louder while grabbing onto your hair to hold your head in place.

You move your tongue slowly up and down my lips teasing me softly and driving me wild and I ask you to fuck me now. Instead of doing as I ask you continue to finger me and start to suck on my swollen clit stopping to pull on it with your teeth. I grab onto your shoulders and massage them as I moan out with pleasure you continue to tease my pussy stopping to suck on my clit.

I play with my breasts rubbing my nipples making them hard. You get up and lean over me your cock near my face I take it and start sucking it till it gets hard again. you move your body over me and rub your cock on my pussy getting it wet I moan as you put it in me and keep going in and out me your going faster.

Our bodies almost become one as we move, touch and caress each trying to fill a hunger that is burning deep inside of us. I kiss you deeply our tongues touching and dancing in each others mouth as my hands go down your back. your skin is moist under my hands as they work their way down your back I run my nails up your back and I feel you shiver.

I put my arms around you and pull you as close to me as i can as you continue pumping in and out of me. i grab onto your ass to push you deeper into me. i grab your earlobe with my lips and pull it into my mouth and bite it as my muscles tighten around your cock. my face feels flush as yet another wave of ecstasy washes over me almost overpowering me i move under you my moves matching yours.

You lift your body off of mine enough to stick your hand between us your hand finds my clit and massages it gently at first then a bit faster. I move my hands to my breasts and play with them I pull your head down to them allowing you to kiss and nibble on them.

I tell you "oh yes that feels so good" and I move faster under you I feel our bodies slapping together both of us moist with perspiration. I feel your hot cum squirt into me as I scream out "I'm cumming" your cock spasms in me as it gives me it last bit of cum I hold tight onto your ass as the last of our passion is spent and were left laying there in each others arms our needs met and feeling very satisfied.

We get dressed and you head for the front door I thank you for the special delivery and you reply by saying "Mrs. we at UPS believe in satisfying our customers." I watch as you turn around and walk through the door I give you a playful swat on the ass. I sigh as you drive away my body still tingling with excitement its desires have been met and I lay on the couch for a nap.