Upset Daughter-in-law

Story Info
My daughter-in-law gets upset at a wedding.
8.4k words
4.68
155k
295
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

We'd RSVP'd for this wedding months ago, long before we had any idea that my wife was going to be out of town and unable to attend. So instead of sitting in the church pew with my wife, I was sitting with my daughter-in-law, while my son was being part of the wedding party for one of his friends from high school. In fact, looking at the program, almost all of the attendants were from his old high school group.

With the change in music, I could tell it was time for the wedding party to start marching in. I twisted in my seat to watch the first of the bridesmaids and groomsmen to come down the aisle, and quite honestly, did a doubletake. The bridesmaid's dress was, well unique. It consisted of a short pleated skirt that came down to mid-thigh in a rather stark pink color, nude stockings and very tall pink high heels. The top portion of the dress was well, only half there. It was strapless and backless, the top starting so low in back to almost reach to the top of her full round butt, and extending around her sides and up until it could cover her large breasts. The lace covered satin material then dipped down between her breasts almost to her navel. The V of the material held from spreading apart by a crisscross of string that looked like a shoelace. I wondered momentarily what, if anything, was keeping her large breasts contained in the dress.

The next young woman was identically dressed, her somewhat smaller breasts not overflowing the dress to near the extent the first young lady had, but there was most definitely plenty of creamy breast showing around and over the lobes of the dress covering her chest. If I had to draw an opinion, the dresses were more like slutty prom dresses than bridesmaid's dresses. I wasn't surprised to see the third young woman, slimmer than the first, but with every bit as much chest, walk down the aisle with my son. It took several seconds before I recognized the young woman as someone my son had dated in high school for some time.

The fourth bridesmaid was a little chunkier. Not fat by standard, but certainly what I called a plus size, with the dress barely able to contain her somewhat larger size. The V of exposed skin down the front was exposing much more of her breasts as it was pulled apart.

The maid of honor wore the same dress as the rest of the bridesmaids, though with her slimmer figure and smaller chest, the dress looked much less slutty on her.

Everyone stood for us to watch the bride come down the aisle, the top of her dress identical to the bridesmaid's dresses, except being white, with the skirt being a more traditional layer after layer of see-through mesh material that occasionally gave a glimmer of leg, not having that heavy layer of satin under the mesh type material. A couple of times as she walked to the altar I swore I could make out white stockings and garters if the material moved just right. It was certainly the most unusual wedding dress I'd ever seen. As the ceremony progressed, I was sure I could see her bare butt through the material, making it difficult to decide who to watch, the bride or the bridesmaids, who seemed to be struggling to keep the tops of their dresses from sliding down as they stood in their row. As the ceremony drew to a close, the new couple was introduced and the wedding party processed out, most of them walking down the aisle with a considerably larger amount of breast showing and in two cases at least some areola peeking over the top of the dress.

Tracy and I waited our turns to be ushered out of our pew and to the receiving line, where we greeted the new couple and the wedding party. I had to admit that it was difficult to keep my eyes on their faces rather than their cleavage. At least two of the bridesmaids that I knew from when my kids were in high school leaned in for a hug instead of a hand shake, pressing their chests against mine, leaving me hoping no one noticed the hardon that was trying to grow in my pants.

Finally through the line I milled about with the rest of the guests, waiting for the departure, the most predominate topic of discussion being the attire of the wedding party, including the bride. The predominant topic though being whispered was that the bride had on stockings and a garter and that was it, a few guys claiming to have seen nothing on the front of her either. We finally threw our bird seed at the departing couples as they climbed into a limo and raced off, everyone knowing they'd be back momentarily to start the picture routine.

Tracy and I walked to my car and climbed in to drive to the reception hall, a rustic venue out in the woods.

"I couldn't believe she wore that dress," Tracy said quietly after we were in the car. "What was she thinking?"

"Dunno. But it was certainly revealing," I agreed as I backed out of the parking space in the church lot.

"That's an understatement. I feel for those poor girls. That dress didn't seem like it wanted to stay in place very well."

"Certainly not on the larger chested ones," I agreed.

"See! Even you could see that!" she said with a frown. "And the guys, I mean all of them. They didn't seem like they could even take their eyes off of 'em."

"Well. It's what you'd expect."

"Not from Robert," she said quickly. "I don't expect my husband to be staring at other girls' tits. And what was that hug you got from the bridesmaid with Robert?"

"Coleen? She and Rob dated a while in high school. I guess she still remembers me."

"She seems a bit slutty," she said under her breath as we drove out of town.

"She generally did have a tendency to wear skimpy outfits."

"I believe it."

"You have to admit, she has the body for it."

"How can you say that? Just because she had a big set of boobs?"

"Tracy! Goodness."

"What?"

"All I said was she had the body for it."

"Well your son seems to think she still does."

"That's not fair to Rob."

"Sure it is. You'd think he never saw a set of boobs before."

I decided to let the topic drop, sensing that it was bound to get worse before it got better. Tracy was a well shaped young lady, though her breasts weren't nearly as large as Coleen's. She had on a mid thigh summer dress that was held up by only two small strings over her shoulders. It was easy to see the strapless bra she had on through the material of the dress, containing her perky 32 B breasts. How did I know she had B cup breasts? Well, one time she left a bra behind and I found it in the wash I was folding. I knew it wasn't my daughter's or my wife's, so process of elimination left her.

I pulled into the lot of the wedding venue, a large log cabin style barn that had to be at least two or three stories high. I parked and we walked in, finding a massive open ballroom set with tables, a dance floor on one end and an upper loft that overhung the perimeter of the lower floor. Then signs pointed to the loft for the bar, and to be honest I was thirsty. "Come on. Let's get something to drink," I suggested, pointing to the sign.

"Good idea," she said with a frown. "Something stiff if I'm going to have to watch Robert dancing with an old girlfriend."

"Come on. It's just a wedding," I said with a chuckle. I led the way up the stairs and found the bar, getting a coke for myself and a margarita for Tracy. It was bound to be a while before the wedding party arrived so we found a table in the loft that overlooked the floor below and settled down to wait. Two hours and two drinks later, we found our seats at the dinner tables on the main floor with the wedding party set to soon arrive.

As they were announced, the collected guests cheered and clapped, each couple doing some kind of dance step entry. They looked like they had already partaken in a fair amount of alcohol, based on the relative relaxation and uninhibitedness of the couples. As they danced in, the larger chested young ladies had more trouble keeping their girls holstered, Coleen having both of them bounce completely out of the dress so she was finishing her dance with her hands clasped over both soft looking mounds, her face blushing red.

"Look at that!" Tracy said angrily.

"What?"

"Her tits bounced out like that! You know she did that on purpose."

"Why would she do that?"

"Just to show them off to Robert," she said sharply before taking a sip of her third drink.

"Tracy! Are you jealous?"

"NO! I'm not. I just don't appreciate some girl flashing all her goodies at my husband!"

"So you are jealous," I said with the shake of my head. "What can happen? It's a wedding for goodness sakes."

"You would say that. You're enjoying it just fine!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I stood up with the rest of the guests as the newlyweds came into the room.

"This," she said, reaching over to my front and squeezing the hardon that was bulging out my pants.

"Tracy!" I snapped in surprise, backing away from her hand. "What the hell?"

"Like I said. You're enjoying the view just fine."

"I think you need to stop drinking," I said as we sat down again, the newlyweds and the wedding party taking their place at the head table.

Almost immediately guests started dinging their glasses with their knives, imploring the new couple to kiss. I was unsurprised to see the groom lean over and give his new wife a kiss, but was surprised to see his hand slip into her top and squeeze one of her tits inside the dress, which brought a giggle from her rather than any kind of displeasure.

"Wow. If I tried that at my wedding my wife would have slugged me," I said quietly, mostly to myself.

"Be glad that's all he's grabbing," Tracy said to me.

"What do you mean?"

"She doesn't have any underwear on! What do you think he's going to be grabbing before the night is out?"

"Tracy. Honey. Take it easy. He just married her. He can grab anything he wants."

"But the girls aren't wearing any either, and Robert is married to me, not Carol or whatever her name is."

"Coleen," I corrected her. "And how do you know?"

Tracy rolled her eyes. "Dad! God! Look at what's in their jacket pockets!"

I looked at the groomsmen sitting by each of the bridesmaids and was startled to realize that cloth sticking out of their lapel pocket wasn't a cloth at all, but each had a different color and material that could only be panties. "Oh," I answered quietly, not at all sure what to say. Fortunately dinner started to be served, giving me a chance to deflect the discussion. Through dinner I couldn't help but think about the fact that all the young ladies sitting on the stage were wearing nothing under their dresses, and wondering just exactly how had each of the groomsmen obtained their pocket decorations. Were they freely given, or retrieved? Believing I raised my son to know better, I hoped that they were given rather than retrieved.

With dinner done it was time for the usual special dances and such. Father/daughter, mother/son, dollar dance, etc. Of course it also included throwing the bouquet and garter. Usually the bride sits in a chair and the groom pulls the garter from under her dress, but as with much of this wedding, they chose a much different method. The groom lay on the floor and the bride squatted down over his head, going low enough to practically put her supposedly bare pussy in his face. She stood back up slowly, allowing him to slide the garter down her leg as she got back up, to the fanatic cheers of a good portion of the guests.

Maybe I'm just getting old or something, but I thought that kind of thing was supposed to be left for AFTER the reception.

Shortly after the general dancing started, I suggested that Tracy go dance with her husband and remind him gently who he came with.

"Mister W!" I heard a female voice say from behind me. "Sitting and not dancing?"

I twisted around and saw Coleen standing behind me. "Oh Hi. Want a seat?" I asked, offering her Tracy's chair.

"Not really. I was kind of hoping you'd dance with me," she said expectantly.

"I'm not much on these fast dances," I answered honesty.

"That's okay. I'll help you," she said, holding a hand out for me.

"Yeah. Sure, why not," I finally agreed with a sigh.

"Been a long time since we've seen each other," she said as she led me to the dance floor. "Now. Here. Just like this," she said, taking my hands and making me rock back and forth the way she was. Her tits wiggled and swayed in the dress top, threatening to bound out at any moment, which of course made my cock start growing in my pants again. After some minutes, one did slip out, completely exposing her nipple. She left it hanging out for a few moments, and then, using one of my hands, which she was still holding, nonchalantly tucked it back into the dress. "Thank you," she said as the music ended and transitioned into a slow dance tune. Without missing a beat, she moved in close to me and pressed her body against mine. "Someone got a little excited helping me out," she whispered in my ear as she ground herself against my hard bulge. "When I was in school I always thought you were pretty hot looking."

"I'm twice your age," I chuckled as she continued to dance, pressing her pelvis against my cock, causing it to try and harden even further.

"I know. I kinda of always had a thing for older guys."

"But you were dating my son."

"I was. And I was also flashing you everything I could. Didn't you even notice how skimpy my clothes were?"

"How could I not notice?" I answered, thinking back to all the short dresses and uber tight shirts and shorts she wore when she was over. There were any number of times that we were all sitting in the family room watching something on TV and I'd get up and walk out of the room for something, only to come back to see her legs spread in different ways to expose her panties to me. The thought of those tantalizing views, and the sudden realization that they were anything but accidental seemed to make my hardon grow even more. A fact not lost on her.

"Feels like someone remembers all too well," she whispered with a soft giggle, pressing herself tighter to me for a few moments. "Here, let me fix that for you," she added as she moved an arm from around my neck and slid her hand between us.

"Coleen!" I protested as I started to pull back from her .

She pressed herself back against me and leaned her face closer to my ear. "If you don't move, no one will know." I looked around to see who might be staring at us as her hand slid down inside my belt and fished around to work a gap between my shirttail and the top of my briefs, allowing her to slide her hand down into my pants and straighten my dick. She wrapped her fingers around it as much as she could in the tight confines and caressed it slightly until the song was about to end before pulling her hand back out and sliding it up to rest between us on my chest. "There. That's better isn't it?"

"It is, but I'm not accustom to young ladies sticking their hands down my pants," I answered, feeling suddenly very warm as the DJ put on the next song, another reasonably slow tune.

"Well, fair is fair," she whispered, pulling her hand from between us, finding mine and drawing it down between us. I felt her push it down and under her skirt, leaving it only when I could feel her hot wet pussy between her legs. "There. Now you can feel me up too."

"So it seems," I agreed, letting my hand rest there for a few moments, the side of my index finger rubbing her lips and then slipping between them as she danced. Reluctantly I slid my hand out from its warm nest.

"You know what I have on under this dress?"

"Nothing?" I answered quietly.

"That's right. Nothing at all. So if someone wanted to slip a hand in the top and play with my breasts, well, there wouldn't be anything in the way at all," she said invitingly as she found my hand that had just come from between her legs and guided it up her body. She turned herself slightly so that as she pushed my hand into the top of the dress it was pinned between us, hiding it from most people's view.

"You know. I wouldn't mind if you just took my dress all the way off."

"I don't think that'd be appropriate."

"Well, it might be a little obvious here, but I know a place we can."

"I'm married," I answered.

"Uh huh. So is Robert. Didn't stop him from taking my panties off."

"He did?"

"Uh huh. So, do you wanna take my dress off?"

"Your serious?"

"The whole thing. All I'd be wearing is my stockings and shoes. I mean if someone did that I'd be so turned on I probably wouldn't want to put it back on until someone made me come."

"Honey. Coleen. I'm married!"

"So? Who'd know?"

"I would."

"So would I. It'd be our secret."

"But I can't cheat on my wife."

"So don't. Just take my dress off and you can play with me until I come. You know you wanna see me naked. I can feel it in your dick and see it in your eyes. You want this as much as I do."

"I doubt there is anyplace around here you could do that."

"Look Mister W. I can't think of any other way to say this. This dress has made me horny as hell, and I always thought you looked like a pretty hot dad. Now is your chance to see me naked. What you do with it is up to you, but once my dress is off, I'm all yours."

"I guess I'd be stupid to turn down an offer like that."

"You would," she said with a giggle. "Come with me. I need a drink."

It seemed like an odd change of tact, but I followed her from the main dance floor to the stairs, and then up the stairs, her short skirt showing off her pussy with each step she took. I followed her to the bar and then past it, down a short hallway extending toward the back of the barn from the loft. She pushed open a door and stepped in, closing it as she closed us into the large closet. "Coat check. No one is going to be using it tonight," she said as she reached behind herself and unzipped the zipper from the top of her butt down to the middle of her ass. She wiggled a few times and the whole dress slid down her legs, leaving her as naked as she'd suggested.

"This really isn't a good idea," I said as she started undoing my belt, even though I made no attempt to stop her.

"So? You're here alone, I'm here alone. Might as well be alone together for a few minutes."

"Somehow that didn't make sense," I protested as she pushed my pants and briefs down, freeing my raging hardon.

"Oh god yes. I always knew you had a big dick Mister W. I could see how hard you got when I came over in those little shorts and stuff. Oh yeah," she cooed as she moved to the buttons of my shirt and started undoing them.

"You really wore that kind of stuff to make me hard?" I asked as she pushed my shirt off my shoulders and pushed it down my arms, leaving me naked from my ankles up.

"Uh huh, but I never got to see it or fuck it. I'm one for two now. Wanna let me go two for two?"

"You really wanna have sex with me?"

"When else are you going to get to fuck a twenty-five year old?" she asked with a grin, reaching for my dick with both hands and using it as a handle to pull me along with her. There was a little desk by the door, which she rested her ass on, and then leaned back, spreading and lifting her legs as she continued to pull me towards her, aiming my dick at her pussy. I shuffled to her with my pants around my ankles, turned on enough by watching the sexy boobs during the wedding that I wasn't really thinking all that far beyond the end of my dick.

"Oh damn," I groaned as I pressed my mushroom head between her lips and into her depths. "Ohhhhhhh god damn."

"You can say that again," she gasped softly as I pushed into her, stroking my cock only a little bit to help work it in deeper. I started to slide my shaft in and out of her as she lifted her legs with her hands and pulled herself apart farther, giving me even deeper access to her pussy. "Oh fuck yes," she moaned as I pumped my length in and out, pulling back until nearly all of my length was out, only my mushroom head remaining in before plunging quickly into her. I slid my hands up to her fantastic boobs and cupped each one, stroking my thumbs back and forth across her hard nipples, making them harden even more and her squirm on the desk even more.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers