Upside Down Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RufusT
RufusT
108 Followers

"You're so hot." Sara managed, with much effort, to croak.

"You wanna see her come, bitch?" Trisha snapped without missing a beat as she suddenly grabbed hold of her mother's panties from behind and pulled up hard.

"YES!!!" Sara squealed.

"Fucking TELL HER THEN!" Trisha's voice rose sharply as her manipulations immediately got rougher.

Rachel nearly did come right then, watching her mother's growing gyrations as Trisha yanked the panties up high between her swollen lips. For the first time Sara's eyes met Rachel's.

"Oh sweet baby please come for me ... please, please, PLEASE let me see you come baby." Sara's voice literally quaked.

Rachel immediately looked to Trisha for an answer and got it as her sister dropped their mother to her knees right in front of her. The brunette then joined Rachel on the couch and kissed her deeply as she traced her hand down the blonde's flat belly. The older girl took her hand from her drenched pussy as Trisha's took it's place. She moaned into her sister's mouth as they continued to kiss lovingly before breaking and together shifting their eyes to their mother.

Sara was mesmerized, staring intently at Rachel's beautiful little pussy as Trisha's fingers rubbed and stroked it. The blonde then began to moan unsteadily as she neared orgasm, her narrow hips jerking spastically. It was only another minute until Rachel was blowing up, wailing like a banshee as her sister rubbed her cunt furiously.

Sara's eyes followed her daughter's gushing pussy as if it were a hypnotist's watch, albeit an extremely erratic one. Rachel for her part didn't even know anyone else was alive except for the three of them as the younger girl held her down and continued to stroke her. The blonde groaned softly as Trisha gently fingered her mouth fresh from her sister's pussy before kissing her deeply.

The young brunette then finally turned her attention to her mother, who was still kneeling obediently, waiting. Trisha stood up about a foot from her desperate mother and with no particular display pulled her tight blouse off, freeing her spellbinding tits. Then, almost as quickly, she dropped her miniskirt leaving her nude save for her leather boots.

Trisha glared down at her mother disdainfully for a moment before sitting on the edge of the couch and leaning forward with her elbows on her knees. Rachel just sat still and watched Sara's dazed and awed face, waiting for her sister to drop the inevitable hammer.

The brunette waited for a torturous minute before suddenly reaching out and grabbing the back of Sara's head, pulling her for a powerful, sloppy kiss. The older woman whimpered audibly as her youngest daughter slid her tongue down her throat for a long moment before breaking the kiss abruptly.

Rachel's hand shot right down to her still quivering pussy as she watched the scene unfold wide-eyed.

Trisha then leaned back and spoke firmly.

"You like my tits, Mommy? Do you wanna suck on them, and feel my hard nipples in your mouth ... Mommy?"

"Yes baby ... please ..."

"Well ... then what are you waiting for?"

Sara hesitated for only a split-second before lunging at her naked daughter only to be stopped just short of her destination.

"Don't fucking disappoint me."

Rachel felt a small, unexpected orgasm rumble through her pussy as the powerful words escaped her sister's mouth. She watched as her mother then dropped her face between Trisha's perfect breasts and kissed her chest as her hands ran up her torso and squeezed each sublime mound simultaneously.

The youngest girl watched, seemingly unimpressed, as her mother gently kissed and licked her chest and just the base of her tits as she began to pinch and roll her rock hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger. The first subtle show of approval was a soft sigh from Trisha as she leaned back a little while Sara kissed delicately around the outskirts of her quarter-sized areola.

Sara then knelt straight up, her hands never leaving Trisha's tits, as she stared at her daughter with a more confident and thoroughly lust-laden gaze and began to massage them more forcefully. Trisha stared back with a sinister smile and nodded approvingly as she suddenly hooked her legs around her mother's waist and began to grind her wet pussy into Sara's flat, belly.

They stayed locked in that position for a good minute as Rachel repositioned herself on her back facing them as she rubbed her pussy with a renewed vigor before Sara finally broke down and dove into Trisha's tits. The brunette kept her legs wrapped around the older woman's waist and groaned as she felt her lips close around one aching nipple.

After about two minutes Trisha's chest was heaving noticeably and her feet dropped back down to the floor as she cradled her mother's head firmly. Sara was burning, sucking and squeezing her daughter's magnificent tits with a reckless abandon she hadn't dared dream.

As if on auto-pilot, subconsciously knowing the time was right, Sara dropped her right hand between Trisha's legs and cupped her daughter's burning pussy. Trisha writhed with growing intensity as Sara began to gently rub her swollen clit with the palm of her hand as she alternated sucking hard on both tits.

Rachel squirmed desperately, fingering and rubbing her smoking clit and moaning constantly as Trisha and Sara put on an unthinkably hot show for her.

Trisha then yanked her mother's head up and held it tightly.

"Yeah ..." she gasped. "I knew you'd be a hot fuck ... a good little fucking slut."

"Yes baby ... whatever my baby wants." Sara responded smoothly.

"Then stick your fucking fingers in me and fuck my puss...ooohhh fuck yeah!"

Trisha didn't even have time to finish before Sara slid two fingers in deep and began to pump her needy cunt as she used her thumb to stroke her puffy clit. Rachel had been fucking Trisha long enough now to know when her sister was really hot and at that moment she'd never seen her hotter.

When enough time had passed for Rachel to count at least two orgasms from Trisha, her sister suddenly pushed her mother away firmly with her foot.

"Warm that fucking tongue up on my boots."

Sara never hesitated and held a foot in each hand as she began to kiss and lick the black leather attentively.

Trisha then turned to Rachel.

"Come here baby."

Rachel responded instantly and moaned softly as Trisha pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"I want you to eat my pussy."

The blonde almost laughed. There was nothing she wanted to do more and she instantly went to her task from all fours on the couch beside Trisha.

Rachel's blue eyes immediately trained directly on her mother worshipping Trisha's boots dutifully and found her mother staring intently back at her as she began to lap Trisha's sweet, ripe pussy. Rachel then slipped her hand under Trisha's ass until it was right by her pussy. She then spread her sister's lips open wide as she suckled on her delicious clit, hoping to tease her mother just a little more.

The older sister then moaned suddenly as she felt Trisha's hand slip deftly between her legs and start to gently stroke her sopping cunt. Rachel felt herself semi-consciously pick up the pace as she and her mother's stare continued and Trisha's free hand found the back of her head.

It was only a few minutes when Trisha again suddenly initiated a switch. She wordlessly put Rachel right where she had been and climbed over her. The brunette then turned back to her mother with that wicked grin.

"Kiss my ass, Mom."

Sara couldn't help but smile as she leaned in and kissed her youngest's firm, baby-smooth ass cheeks, giving them a good squeeze to boot.

Trisha then turned back to Rachel and moved in close, letting her soft hair spill over her older sister's beautiful face.

"I couldn't have done this without you ... wouldn't even have wanted to."

She then planted a loving peck on her lips and continued as Sara persistently kissed and massaged her ass cheeks tenderly.

"I love you more than I ever imagined I could love anyone and I want to be with you forever. Will you?"

Rachel felt her eyes well up instantly and as her first tear cascaded down her perfect cheek, she answered.

"Yes."

The two sisters then kissed a perfect, gentle, passionate kiss. Trisha gently wiped away Rachel's tears and spoke once more.

"Now let's have some fucking fun, lover."

Rachel smiled broadly, ready, and moved her hands onto Trisha's glistening ass, interrupting her mother without a word. Sara just stared intently at her daughter's luscious pussy and beautiful, little asshole and waited until she was told. The older woman licked her lips as she watched Rachel's middle finger begin to rub Trisha's tiny, puckered anus. A moment later she pounced as Rachel pointed that same finger at her.

The blonde shuttered as she felt her mother take her finger into her mouth and suck on it purposefully. After only a moment she pulled her finger back out and resumed rubbing Trisha's asshole and repeated the cycle a few more times. She then spread her lover's ass wide for a full two seconds before squeezing it closed. Again and again she repeated it, raising Trisha's desire and driving her mother to the brink of insanity.

She then stopped, holding those perfect cheeks wide before finally beckoning with both index fingers. Trisha moaned out as her mother's mouth instantly assaulted her tight asshole. Rachel began to suck Trisha's glorious tits as she kept one hand on her ass and started to stroke her sister's clit again.

The eighteen year old was in heaven. She thrashed and moaned wildly as her lovers did everything in their power to please her; Sara tongue fucked her ass as if her life depended on it and if it had, she wouldn't have had anything to worry about.

Ten minutes or so passed before she dictated another change. In an instant she had Sara on her back on the carpet, giving her mother a wicked kiss before kneeling directly over her face.

"Go ahead, eat your daughter's pussy, slut."

Sara dove in like an animal as she reached up and grabbed a tight hold of Trisha's tits. The younger girl quickly directed her sister to stand in front of her and pulled her pussy in close. Rachel's knees buckled as Trisha started to lick her cunt expertly. The blonde stared down desperately as she held onto her sister's head, mainly to keep from falling down, and in a few minutes her pussy was ready for eruption.

Trisha was struggling herself, Sara's tongue-work was amazing, but with one concentrated burst of focused energy she cupped Rachel's ass with both hands and mashed her open mouth into her lover's twitching pussy. Moments later the older girl detonated, wailing madly as she seemingly attempted to pull Trisha's whole head inside her.

When the orgasm finally passed, Rachel dropped to her knees in front of Trisha and kissed her as the brunette moaned.

"Oh fuck, she's fucking good!" Trisha bellowed unsteadily.

She placed her hand on top of her mother's head and began to grind her soaking pussy heavily on half her face, nearly suffocating the older woman. Sara never wavered though, flashing her tongue frenetically as her daughter's fleshy pussy stroked from her chin nearly all the way up to her eyes with unbelievable speed and force.

With one more unearthly howl Trisha blew insanely, continuing to mash her mother's pretty face as she drenched her further with her sweet, unending flood of pussy juice. When she finally dismounted, Sara's face was soaked, her hair matted down, as if she had been caught in a delicious rain. She stared up at her daughters, panting, but with a look that announced she wasn't nearly done.

Both girls pounced on their mother and kissed her simultaneously. Trisha pulled back for a second and stroked Sara's messy hair.

"Good fucking work, Mom. I knew you had it in you."

"Thank you baby, you taste so sweet. I want more... please."

"Oh you're gonna get more, we're gonna see just how much you can take."

Sara groaned an approval as she squirmed gently in anticipation.

"I wanna see you eat Rach out til she comes like I did."

Sara then pulled Rachel over her face so forcefully that the blonde fell to all fours, nearly in a sixty-nine. Rachel moaned as her mother went hard after her clit. Trisha watched closely as her sister eyed the older woman's dripping cunt with one intent. But before she could make her move, Trisha took her face in her hand.

"Not yet ... just enjoy."

Rachel dropped her head so she could watch Sara suck her pussy. Trisha was right, Mom could eat some serious pussy. The blonde panted and pumped her hips as Sara ate her like a woman possessed. It wasn't long before she felt yet another orgasm building between her quaking legs. With a loud moan she knelt up suddenly and leaned back on Sara's face. When she did, her eyes popped wide open, but not only because her climax was just beginning. Standing by the couch was Trisha, wearing a new and bigger strap-on. This one was a black one-piece, built in to the tight leather panties and it stood at a forty-five degree angle, permanently hard. It was downright imposing.

The blonde came hard as she stared at her sister, stroking the giant and before she climbed off their mother, Trisha moved around behind the sofa, hiding the strap-on from view. The brunette then directed Sara onto the couch and crawled around, careful to keep her surprise from view, until she was kneeling in front of her mother. The younger girl then motioned to Rachel to go behind the sofa as she kissed her mother softly.

"You having fun, yet?"

Sara attempted an answer but was cut off as Trisha kissed her forcefully again and took her firm tits tightly in her hands. The mother moaned as her daughter began to suck her nipples passionately, biting and pulling them roughly. She kept her body right on top of her mother's so that the older woman had no hint of the black monster between her daughter's legs.

Trisha giggled as she kissed her way down Sara's flat stomach and heard Rachel gasp from behind the couch. She then pinned her mother's knees up by her tits and ran her tongue in a broad stroke up the inside of Sara's thigh, first one side, then the other, making sure not to actually contact any sensitive spots. Trisha's eyes perked as she saw Rachel emerge from behind the couch, wearing the identical strap-on she had on.

The blonde then crawled around, carefully hiding her surprise, until she joined Trisha between Sara's widespread legs.

Sara stared down at her girls' beautiful faces, just inches from her vulnerable, exposed pussy. Closer than either had been since the day they were born.

"Look at what a bad girl she is ..." Trisha teased, "letting her daughters see her little cunt so wet like this."

"What do you think she wants us to do ... this?" Rachel hissed as she opened her mouth and moved towards Sara's cunt only to veer off at the last moment and give the inside of her leg a soft bite.

Sara groaned painfully at the tease.

"I don't know, maybe she wants this." Trisha continued and moved her hand close only to grab hold of the neat little tuft of hair crested atop her pussy, giving it a hard tug.

"Please ..." the older woman moaned unsteadily.

"Nobody's talking to you, you bad, little slut" Rachel snapped.

"Well I think she needs to be punished ..." Trisha said as she stared with a faux angry pout, "like this ..."

Sara then yelped and her hips jumped as Trisha suddenly gave her swollen pussy a crisp slap, just enough to shock, but not cause pain. It was immediately followed by a slap from Rachel.

"Oh Jesus ... fuck!" Sara blurted as the girls began taking turns spanking their mother's overly primed cunt.

The mental torture continued for nearly two full minutes before they finally stopped, leaving Sara panting and whimpering unintelligibly.

"Oh look at that, do you think maybe we were a little too hard on her?" Rachel's voice oozed false innocence.

"Yeah, maybe we were, do you think we should kiss it and make it feel better?" Trisha asked her sister deliberately.

"Maybe."

Sara covered her mouth to keep from saying anything that might extend the torment. A moment later Trisha planted a gentle peck directly on her mother's inflamed lips, followed quickly by Rachel. The younger girl then suddenly covered the older woman's pussy fully with her mouth and began to wash her tongue powerfully over the ultra-sensitive flesh.

Sara instantaneously issued a rumbling, guttural moan that would have made a caveman proud as she watched Trisha kiss her pussy. It was a good thirty seconds before Trisha pulled her mouth from the beautiful cunt in front of her, replaced in a nanosecond by Rachel who slapped Sara's juicy snatch while in one motion, spread her engorged labia and began flashing her tongue frantically on her mother's bloated clit. It was only moments until Trisha joined her sister and the two began to savage Sara's deprived, overdue pussy.

The forty-two year old beauty was in another world. Lost was any preexisting fear or question, there was only mind-shattering sensation; as if the sum of her life's sexual pleasure had suddenly been concentrated in this one sublime event ... then doubled.

Her moans were an aria, her writhing an exquisite ballet, performing together in perfect rhythm on a stage of transcendent surrealism.

She continued to stare down through glazed eyes as Trisha settled in on her sex and Rachel's sweet mouth made love to her hyper-sensitive asshole. There weren't orgasms, just orgasm; constant and fluid. The girls sometimes switched places, sometimes worked together but never stopped, not for a second. The insatiable teens ate their mother ceaselessly for over twenty minutes.

When they finally emerged from between Sara's widespread legs, their beautiful faces were glistening with the proof of their mother's approval. They both slid up Sara's heaving, trembling body and kissed the older woman slowly and deeply before sharing their own.

Rachel stroked her mother's flushed face sweetly as Trisha spoke just above a whisper.

"Close your eyes."

Sara did so without even a fleeting thought of disobeying. The girls then stood up, each taking one of the older beauty's hands, kneeling her down in the center of the room. They then stood directly in front of their prey, their hard, rubber cocks, just inches from her face.

"Okay ... open them." Trisha ordered gently.

Sara opened her eyes and wore the look of a child on Christmas morning. She needed no further instruction. She slid her hands slowly onto the base of each of her daughter's shiny, black cocks as she stared up in lusty anticipation.

She began to stroke them gently, peeling her eyes away from her girls only to stare in awe at the stiff black rods in her hands, before planting a hot kiss at the bottom of Rachel's. She then began to lap the underside of Trisha's as her stroking increased.

Inside a minute she was alternating taking their strap-ons deep down her throat as Trisha laid a wicked kiss on her sister.

"We did it, baby." The brunette purred softly.

"I love you so fucking much" answered the blonde.

The sisters held a lengthy stare, the only sounds in the room being their mother's increasingly sloppy, frenetic blowjobs.

" ... and I am so in love with you." Trisha slowly answered.

The girls kissed again before turning their attention back to their mother who was still staring up at them with, at that moment, Rachel's strap-on nearly swallowed to the hilt. They continued to let Sara go wild, intermittently yanking her head off one of their toys and jamming it back down on the other.

They stared down at Sara, drool pouring messily from her mouth; admiring, but not surprised at her ability to deep-throat such a monster. Rachel cooed and gripped her mother's hair tightly as she fucked her mouth harder and harder until slowing, only for fear of hurting her. When she finally pulled the black rubber cock from Sara's throat with a pop, the older woman gasped and panted as strings of sticky drool dripped off her chin.

RufusT
RufusT
108 Followers