Upside Down Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RufusT
RufusT
108 Followers

"Let's go ...upstairs Mommy." Trisha teased, emphasizing the "mommy".

They then led her up into her and Dan's bedroom.

"Up on the bed." The younger girl said evenly, adding a condescending slap to her mother's ass as she passed meekly by.

"Spread-eagle." Rachel added.

The girls stood together a few feet from the bed and began to stroke each other's toys as they watched Sara do exactly as ordered. The older woman stared longingly at her daughters as her hand went right to her drenched, hungry pussy. Sara had never been more ready to get fucked, her girls eyeing her like a piece of meat as they continued to play with each other's rubber cocks.

"I've been thinking about it and well, do you want to fuck her first?" Trisha asked with a smile.

"Hell yes!" Rachel exclaimed. "But not as much as I want to watch you first."

Rachel dropped to her knees and began to blow Trisha as she finished her sentence. The brunette grinned wickedly at her mother as her sister prepped her cock for duty. In less than a minute, Rachel had the dildo literally dripping.

Trisha climbed up onto the bed and crawled over her trembling mother, in one motion burying "her" cock deep inside her as she kissed her hard. Sara groaned into her daughter's mouth as the girl instantly began to thrust in and out of her juicy cunt.

Rachel watched breathlessly, her hand motionless, gripping her hard rubber cock as her sister pumped her mother rhythmically, powerfully and passionately. The younger girl held Sara's head in both hands, stroking her cheeks, staring into her soul and intermittently kissing her.

Trisha then paused with her strap-on buried to the hilt inside her mother and gave her a series of soft kisses before lifting her upper body off her mother and hooking the older woman's knees behind her arms. She then presented her magnificent breasts and Sara immediately latched onto them with both hands and began to suck them madly. Trisha groaned, threw her head back and gave Rachel a look that about made the blonde cum.

Within seconds Trisha was pounding Sara, the mother hanging on to her daughter's tits for dear life, moaning unevenly as she licked and sucked them hungrily. The brunette then forced her mother's head back down onto the bed with a hand firmly around her throat, applying only enough pressure so that Sara knew it was there.

Rachel watched closely, her hand a blur as it pistoned up and down the length of her cock. Her eyes scanning; Trisha's ass as it flexed with the finish of each thrust, Sara's feet as they flopped around in the air, her sister's primal grunts and her mother's desperate whimpering moans.

Before long, Trisha flipped her mother over on all fours and began to ream her from behind. Sara's strained face painted a sexually charged vision directly in line with Rachel's tool as the blonde girl watched her mother's body recoil violently from Trisha's relentless pounding.

Rachel then stood up and grabbed a handful of her mother's hair with her left hand as she began to slap and rub her pretty face with her dildo. Trisha held Sara's hips firmly as she pounded away and watched her sister proudly.

"Yeah, you like that, bitch?" the blonde asked with razors in her voice.

"You fucking know I do." Sara growled defiantly.

Rachel then sunk the dildo into her mother's mouth. Sara responded with an initial gag but gamely accepted her daughter's strap-on back down her throat. The girls bounced their mother back and forth ruthlessly, alternately impaling her on their toys and much to her delight.

Trisha then abruptly pulled out of Sara's aching pussy. Rachel knew that her turn was finally at hand and quickly pulled her mother off the bed, slipping behind her effortlessly. In an instant she was pulling on one of the older woman's nipples and stroking her swollen clit. She let her dildo slip between Sara's legs and lodge up against her pussy lips and slowly started to pump her hips.

The blonde could feel her mother's whole body trembling spastically and prized the woman's whimpering groans as she began to kiss and lick her earlobe.

"You want it?" Rachel whispered.

"Oh baby, fuck me ... please baby fuck me ... please baby fuck me ..." Sara repeated over and over and over again.

Rachel then bent her over the bed and as she slowly traced her fingers down the length of Sara's back, slid her rubber cock inside her. As she quickly built up a rhythm she understood immediately why Trisha liked wearing the strap-on so much. It wasn't long before she was fucking her mother hard, grasping her hips tightly to help her drive the cock in as deep as possible.

The blonde then laid down on the bed and watched lustily as her mother climbed atop her and slid herself down on the dildo. She squeezed Sara's ass hard as the older woman began to ride her expertly, grinding her hips and thrusting herself down forcefully. Sara then collapsed down on top of her. Rachel loved the feeling of her mother's hard nipples mashing into hers as she continued to fuck her.

Suddenly Trisha knelt behind Sara and pulled her head up by her hair as she started to rub her mother's asshole. The older woman could tell right away what her younger daughter had in mind, feeling the cool lube being massaged against her ass. Rachel kept up her pumping of her mother's pussy as Trisha sunk first one, then a second finger, rather easily, into Sara's ass.

"Oh yeah ... you like it in the ass don't you?

"Oh fuck yeah!!!" the older woman nearly sang.

She then roared as Trisha suddenly and unceremoniously slipped her dildo up her firm ass. Both girls paused for a long moment, their strap-ons buried completely inside their quivering mother. Sara held a death-grip on the bed's heavy headboard and whimpered as Trisha gently stroked her back and Rachel did the same to her twitching breasts.

The three Brooks' women were, at that moment, one; on some level they would always be from then on. Their bodies joined together a human jigsaw puzzle, the three pieces fitting seamlessly, effortlessly. Their minds did the same, singularly focused on one another, completely existing in precisely the same, divine moment, happy and content.

The eye of the storm inevitably passed and the girls began to fuck their mother again, slowly at first, but quickly building up to a ferocious speed.

Sara wailed uncontrollably in total ecstasy, her moans nearing their fantastic crescendo as every muscle in her body tightened preparedly.

Release came with a simple flick of a finger. Trisha needed only to touch her mother's swollen clit to trigger, no pun intended, the mother of all orgasms. Sara's frantic climax served as an apt conclusion to the events of the evening; unbelievably intense and nearly mind-shattering.

They finally all collapsed together in a sweaty, panting mosaic of flesh. The girls ditched their strap-ons and the three of them lay on the bed together, gently kissing and stroking each other lovingly.

"You OK Mom?" Rachel and Trisha asked in unison as the blonde tenderly stroked Sara's flushed face.

Sara was touched by her daughters' genuine concern and responded sweetly to both girls.

"Oh yes my babies ... I'm wonderful. I don't think I've ever been better."

The girls could tell she really was and they soon nestled in close on either side of her. It was only a minute or two before all three of them fell fast asleep.

The next morning Rachel awoke to strangely familiar sensation. When she opened her eyes, she was met by Sara's gaze from between her legs ...

RufusT
RufusT
108 Followers