Upside Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few hours, the pretty blonde blankly watched TV, in a vain attempt to distract her troubled mind. Above all else, she wanted to soothe the fire between her legs. Because even though she was terribly conflicted, she was also undeniably turned on by what had happened. She wouldn’t allow herself the pleasure though, as some sort of semi-conscious punishment.

She listened as the party slowly but surely wound down until outside her door there only was silence. For some reason the silence was a comfort, although she still couldn’t sleep. Her mind continued to replay the surreal events as if on a loop. Over and over she saw her sister getting fucked on top of their dad’s desk; watched her lying naked by the pool; smelled the sweet smell of her pussy on Justin’s cock. It was beginning to drive her mad.

She glanced over at the clock and sighed as she saw the time, 4:15. The house had been quiet for over half an hour so she assumed it was “safe” to go get a drink of water without running into anyone. She quietly opened her door, slipped into the dark hallway and headed for the bathroom. Once there, she filled a cup and drank it down in one gulp. Rachel then put both hands on the sink as she looked up into the mirror.

She stared at her reflection impassively, almost as if she didn’t quite recognize herself anymore. And in a way, she didn’t. She took another big gulp and put the cup back before turning the light out and walking back to her room.

Rachel closed the door to her room softly and turned towards her bed. The blonde stopped dead in her tracks. Lying on her bed, in a little tank top and a pair of guy’s boxers, was Trisha. She had her head propped up in her hand and stared up at her older sister with a furtive look that both scared and excited Rachel.

“What…what are you doing in here?” Rachel asked, trying hard, but failing to sound normal.

Trisha’s expression stayed the same and without moving a muscle she responded.

“You know exactly what I’m doing in here. The question is, are you gonna do something about it?”

Rachel felt a flash of heat that seemed to raise the temperature in the room to a hundred degrees. How was she supposed to respond to that?

“What do you mean?” she stammered.

Trisha lay still for a moment before issuing a sarcastic chuckle as she got up off the bed.

“Well, if you really don’t know why I came in hear, I guess I better go back to my own room.”

Trisha’s tone was both mocking and threatening. Rachel stood frozen as her sister walked by, seemingly with an extra bounce in her step. She felt her opportunity slipping away but was unable to speak. Just as she grasped the doorknob, Rachel freed her tongue.

“Trisha wait!”

The brunette stopped and turned back, her hand still on the doorknob.

“Why did I come in here, Rachel?”

“Because…” The older girl said nervously.

“Because you wanted to …”

Trisha seemed about to lose her patience and began to turn the knob slowly.

“Wanted to what?”

“Because you wanted to fool around?” she finally managed to blurt out with much effort.

Rachel half expected Trisha to react with disgust, slam the door and storm off. But that, of course, didn’t happen.

Trisha instead released the doorknob and approached the older girl.

“Not exactly.”

The brunette paused for a moment before continuing.

“I think we’re a little passed fooling around, don’t you, sis?”

Rachel felt herself go numb as Trisha stared hard at her.

“No Rachel, not to fool around. I came in here to fuck your brains out.”

The blonde girl’s eyes widened noticeably as her sister gently wrapped her arms around her.

“You do wanna fuck me, don’t you Rachel? I could see it when we were in the kitchen before, it was in your eyes.”

Rachel remained frozen as Trisha brought her beautiful face so close, she could feel her breath. The younger girl then planted a soft, loving peck on her sister’s quivering lips.

“And when we were with Justin, you couldn’t take your eyes off me.”

She kissed Rachel again, this time parting her sister’s lips with her tongue. Rachel wrapped her arms around Trisha and whimpered as they kissed for a long minute before breaking again. Trisha leaned her face against Rachel’s as she suddenly slipped her hand beneath her sister’s t-shirt and squeezed one breast tight. Rachel gasped as she began to roll her hard nipple around between her thumb and forefinger as they held each other close.

Trisha then sat Rachel down on the bed and stood before her. She stared hard as she peeled her tiny tank top off, freeing her picture perfect tits. The brunette climbed onto the bed and knelt over Rachel’s lap, positioning her breasts right in front of her older sister’s pretty face.

Rachel’s inhibitions were finally gone, along with the shock of the act itself. All that was left in her heart and mind was a wholly unique union of love and lust.

The sisters’ eye contact remained unbroken as Rachel gently took one of Trisha’s firm breasts in her hand. The younger girl cooed as Rachel suddenly squeezed it and flicked her nipple with tip of her tongue. A moment later the blonde was sucking hard on her sister’s hard brown nipple, rolling her tongue over it and biting it softly.

Trisha panted and dropped her head back while Rachel alternated squeezing and sucking her big, beautiful tits passionately. Rachel then lay back, pulling Trisha down on top of her. She resumed her licking and sucking as her hands found her sister’s hot ass; first over, then under her boxers.

The brunette soon slid herself down a little so she was directly over Rachel again and slipped her right hand into her older sister’s panties. Rachel’s hips jumped involuntarily as Trisha’s fingers began to lightly rub her puffy cunt lips. The blonde stared up at her lover’s sweet face and her hand found Trisha’s dripping pussy as well.

Moments later both girls were panting and squirming at each other’s touch. They kissed again as they worked each other’s pussies, each spurred on by the other’s moans and gyrations and the raw, sexual heat of the moment. Rachel marveled at the feel of Trisha’s pussy; so hot, so wet and so soft beneath her fingers.

They continued to rub each other hard for a long while before Trisha brought her mouth in close to Rachel’s ear.

“You ready to eat my pussy, Rachel?”

The blonde girl moaned out as her sister slipped a slender finger deep inside her as soon as the words escaped her lips. She pulled her hand from Trisha’s pussy, yanked down the younger girl’s boxers and squeezed her firm ass hard. She whimpered and stared up at her sister as the brunette fingered her smoothly and spoke again.

“Are you ready to make your little sister come in your mouth?” she rasped.

The unthinkable questions had an electrifying effect on Rachel. She suddenly flipped Trisha over on her back and slipped her boxers off completely. The younger girl flashed a wicked smile as her sister began to grind her hips into her pussy hard, in a mock fucking motion.

Rachel was soon kissing her way down Trisha’s perfect body, stopping only to nibble softly on her nipples and tease her tiny bellybutton before reaching her target destination. She paused for a moment, building both girls’ anticipation, and admired her sister’s beautiful pussy. Her puffy lips were glistening and seemed almost to pulsate while her pink clit, swollen to nearly twice it’s normal size, peeked out invitingly from between. She breathed in deep, the delicate, seemingly floral scent of her sister’s arousal.

Rachel tentatively flicked her tongue over her sister’s pink bud once, then a second time, as if testing the water before jumping in. She then stared at Trisha’s pretty, innocent face as she dipped her tongue between her lips and sampled her flavor fully. Her sister’s essence filled her senses as she began to suck and lick her sweet, pink flesh. Trisha glared down at her, her hips flinching erratically as Rachel’s lips and tongue massaged her fiery pussy.

Rachel was in a dream; so long had she desired to taste another woman. Her sudden obsession with Trisha was instantly validated. It was meant to be. How else could she explain the recent turn of events, leading to this wonderful, all-consuming peak? She couldn’t, or just simply didn’t care to. Where she was at that moment was where she was meant to be and while her mind would continue to question it, her heart remained steadfast and sure. This was right.

All of her thoughts and feelings manifested themselves in a wicked tongue-lashing of Trisha’s delicious pussy. She sucked and ate her sister like she’d been doing it her whole life, using techniques she had both fantasized about and experienced. Whatever she did, it was very clearly to Trisha’s liking. The young brunette moaned and squealed and squirmed and writhed her way through two powerful orgasms in a matter of minutes before having to pull Rachel’s tireless mouth away from her spasming cunt.

Trisha pulled Rachel from between her legs and rolled over on top of her. The sisters then began to kiss wildly with a raw passion most people never get to know. They kissed for a long while, both girls gasping and moaning as they unleashed their mutual lust.

The younger girl slid down Rachel’s tight body and closed her panting mouth around her sister’s neatly trimmed pussy. Rachel grabbed Trisha’s hair and her body went stiff as she released a series of low, guttural moans. The brunette reached up and grasped Rachel’s firm tits tight as her tongue flashed frantically over the overheated flesh of her pussy.

Rachel came almost instantly. Her mind flooded with pleasure as Trisha continued to go at her flowing cunt masterfully. A few minutes passed and Rachel was on the doorstep of another mind-bending orgasm. But Trisha stopped, just before delivery, and reached under the bed. She pulled out a clear six-inch vibrator as she crawled back over the panting Rachel.

They kissed deeply again as Trisha touched the vibrator to her sister’s inflated clit. Rachel squealed and began to thrust her hips as Trisha rubbed the humming toy hard on her desperate pussy. The brunette reached around and took her sister’s head in her hand as she positioned the vibrator at the mouth of her cunt.

They resumed their hard, deep stare as the younger girl pushed the toy inside her sister. Rachel moaned and groaned as she stared up at her pleadingly, silently begging to fulfill her needs. Trisha steadily increased her pace and before long she was pumping Rachel hard and fast.

Within moments, the blonde wrapped her arms around Trisha. Every part of her body twitched but her head, which was held fast by her sister’s hand. Rachel focused on nothing but Trisha’s brown eyes as her orgasm began to rock her senses. The brunette fucked her sister hard through the entire climax, studying her strained face for over a minute before the sensations mercifully began to recede.

They kissed hard again as Trisha pulled the vibrator out of Rachel’s aching cunt and laid down alongside her. Rachel stroked her little sister’s soft, brown hair and they entwined their legs as they stared lovingly into each other’s eyes.

The sisters lay silent for a long while, gently stroking each other’s naked bodies until Trisha leaned in close and gave Rachel a soft, loving kiss on her lips.

“I love you so much.” The brunette said softly.

Rachel smiled and kissed her again. The blonde then turned on her side and Trisha wrapped her arm around her sister’s flat belly as they spooned with each other. In a matter of minutes, they were both asleep.

Rachel awoke the following morning from her deep sleep to find herself alone. A sudden shiver went through her body as she remembered the awkwardness of the morning after she and Emily had fooled around. This had the obvious potential to be a much, much more damaging situation.

She climbed out of bed and threw on her t-shirt and sweatpants before popping her head out into the hallway. The house was silent. Rachel quietly walked down the hallway and peeked into Trisha’s room, but found it empty. She walked to the head of the hallway and nervously called downstairs for Trisha, but got no response.

Rachel fought an uneasy feeling as she crept back down to her room. She stepped inside, shut the door and turned towards her bed. She stopped again and smiled down at Trisha who was lying on her bed, much like the night before, only this time still very much nude.

“Gotcha again.” Trisha said with a smile.

I’m asking you, the readers of this story, if you think I should write additional chapters. I have some ideas about future scenarios for Rachel and Trisha (involving any number of additional people) and I want to know if readers would be interested in hearing about them.

All feedback is valued and appreciated.

Thanks,

RufusT

12