Upstairs

Story Info
Some play time before bed.
825 words
3.39
43.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9PINTS
9PINTS
1 Followers

"Let's go upstairs," he says.

"OK. You go up. I'll be right behind you," she says.

They kiss once more, long and deep. She moans. He goes upstairs to the bedroom. He kicks off his jeans. Their make-out session has caused his semi-hard dick to dribble pre-cum, and the wet spot is clearly visible on his boxer shorts. For a moment, he grips his shaft through the fabric, but quickly releases it. He takes off his shirt and lies down in bed. He props himself up on some pillows and waits.

After a minute or two she enters the room. She stops beside the dresser and looks at him.

"Hey baby," she says.

"Hey," he replies.

They smile.

"Come over here," he says as he climbs out of bed. She stands before him. He touches her face. His fingers trail lightly down the sides of her neck. His hands cup her face, and he kisses her. They continue to kiss. He slides his hands down her arms. When they reach her wrists, he breaks the kiss and grips her wrists tightly. He pins her hands to her sides and stares into her eyes. He is looking that little spark of wickedness in her expression, and he finds it.

"You have more clothes on than I do," he says, "Take them off."

He releases his grip and sits on the edge of the bed. She steps back and slowly strips down to her sexy red bra and thong underwear. All the while, he stares intently. She reaches back to unhook her bra, but he stops her. He stands behind her and runs his hands over her still-confined breasts. He pauses to pinch her nipples through the lacy fabric. She bites her lip and suppresses a moan. He parts her long hair and kisses the back of her neck. Her eyes are half closed. He unhooks her bra and lets it fall. Her nipples stiffen as the cool air hits them. They are aching for attention. He places a chair in front of her.

"Put your hands here," he tells her, indicating a spot toward the back of the seat.

She bends gracefully and rests her palms on the seat as she is directed.

"Good," he says.

He takes a moment to admire her beautiful form. Her straight legs hoist her beautiful backside up in the air. Her tits hang seductively beneath her arched back. Her hair drapes down along her toned arms. He runs the tip of his index finger down her neck, her back, and the tiny strip of silk between the cheeks of her ass. He grasps the thong and gives it a gentle tug. The fabric digs into her pussy and she gasps. He slips a finger past her panties and into her pussy. She is wet. Very wet.

"This has to come off too," he claims.

He pulls the thong roughly to her ankles.

"Oh!" she cries.

Her response excites him and he feels the urge to immediately burry his face in her exposed pussy. He resists. Instead, he stands beside her.

"Spread your legs," he commands.

She shifts her weight and does as she is told. Glancing back at him, she can see the tent his erection is making in his boxers. Her mouth waters. Just then, his open hand lands firmly on her ass. Smack!

"Oh!" she cries again.

"Keep your knees straight," he says.

She hadn't noticed they were buckling. She quickly corrects her stance.

"You look so good," he whispers to her.

She feels so safe-and yet so exposed. Smack! Another stinging blow. And two more in quick succession. Her pussy is practically dripping now. He can no longer resist tasting it. He kneels down and licks the length of her slick opening. Another night, they will play this out for as long as they can, but tonight she cannot wait to feel him inside her.

"Fuck me now," she says, "Please just fuck me now."

He steps out of his boxers and guides his dick to the entrance of her pussy. She rests on her elbows. With one smooth stroke, his turgid shaft is buried to the hilt. He grinds his hips against her ass, and they both release a moan of pure ecstasy. There is no more subtlety tonight. Now, they fuck intensely. Each stroke is harder and faster than the one before. Soon she mumbles obscenities and backs into each violent thrust. He grips her hips tightly and goes up on his toes, trying to ram his cock even deeper. They are desperate for release, and they get it. Muscles tense. Spasms rock both their bodies. He sprays his cum inside her. They freeze in place and let their orgasms wash over them. After several seconds, he pulls out of her slowly. She drops to her knees. They are panting and sweating. She feels a trickle of cum run down her thigh.

"Mmmmm," she purrs.

9PINTS
9PINTS
1 Followers