Upstairs and Downstairs

Story Info
Wife fucks upstairs - the husband listens downstairs.
3.6k words
3.68
54.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetburg
wetburg
11 Followers

You had been upset when you left. You blamed me for being too hesitant when you showcased the high heels you were wearing. We both knew you were upset, because you felt I was somehow pushing you into this. You thought I was being ridiculous. It was your way of letting me know, once again, you didn't approve. Perhaps you were even nervous. It sure wasn't about the shoes - we both knew that. You hadn't looked back when you got in the cab. As if not saying goodbye, would make it easier to walk through the door again when you returned home - pretending I wasn't there or something.

I took you in one last time. I liked everything about your outfit; the classy golden sequinned dress, which wrapped closely to your milky white skin. Enveloping your perfect ass and breasts. The way the dress parted in front; the slit stopping only short of revealing everything. Tickling the imagination. Your red hair contrasting all that glistening gold. You were stunning. I knew you wouldn't have any problem getting attention.

I closed the door and went downstairs to my office right away. I didn't linger. I didn't eat. I couldn't. I sat down in front of the screen, waiting - as if you would come back through the door any minute. Like a child waiting for his birthday. I eventually ended up working. And the hours went by.

It had been around two minutes since I last looked at my phone. It read 1.58 and still nothing. My emotions had been all over the place for the last 5 hours. Guilt, anxiety, nervousness, jealousy - all of it. And my thoughts were racing. Were you at a bar? Were you laughing? Was someone looking at your mouth? Was someone else's hands already all over you? Were you dancing? Maybe you had gotten cold feet and decided to just stay out for the night.

Then there it was. You wrote! "I am on my way. And I am not alone."

I felt the adrenaline rush through me. Blood pumping. Warmth. I got hard. Made sure everything was working. The next 10 minutes seemed like an eternity. As I sat there in the dark - in silence. Finally, the familiar sound of a taxi outside. The car doors closing. The taxi leaving into the night. I listened for the key in the door - almost holding my breath. But nothing. What were you doing? Were you kissing?

Then finally I heard the keys jingle and your voice, "You need to leave in the morning. My husband will be home."

His reply was a short, almost arrogant, "Sure!"

I recognised the hunger in his voice. All he was thinking about was fucking you. He didn't care about where you were, that you had a husband, that you were nervous. Your shame. He knew you were essentially playing the hand you had right now - and didn't care. He wanted you naked, and you were about to give him what he wanted.

As I heard the door close, I tiptoed back to the computer. I connected to the camera in the living room.

You were right there. In the frame. Pinned against the wall already. He had gone for the kill quickly. Your head tilted back as he kissed your neck. He was a lot taller. You had always been petite. Small and sexy. Fuckable in every way. But with his hard body pressed against you, you looked tiny. His mere demeanour made you look even smaller. I felt it turn me on. He was wearing a dark short-sleeved t-shirt. A bit dark skinned. Very muscular. His right arm tattooed. He was exactly what I had imagined you'd go for. A well-groomed bad boy. For a moment I wanted to know what he did for a living. It seemed stupid that my mind wandered like that, with your hands exploring his chest as he kissed you. I was back in the moment when I heard you moaning - or more like squeaking. You sounded liked this when you were drunk. And I wondered how you had picked him up. Did he see you right away at the club, had he approached you? Or you him? Did he buy you drinks? Had you told him you liked his body.

He leaned into you and whispered something in your ear. I couldn't hear what he was saying. You later told me he had asked you, "I don't know how you are used to getting fucked, but I am gonna' fuck you hard and make you pretty. You want that don't you?"

It was the kind of remark you would normally had laughed at, but it had turned you on. You said nothing. Responding merely by moving your hands downward, taking in every inch of his hard body. Reaching for his bulging cock. Even through the camera I could see how rock hard he was - your fingers struggling to wrap around it, as it pressed hard against his pants - stretching the fabric.

You had been worried whether you would be able to stay in the moment. Knowing I would be watching and listening - just a floor below. With a camera pointed right at you. Now? You seemed like your worries were long gone as you rubbed your hand on his dick - still wearing your wedding ring. You tilted your head back. Your mouth opened - moaning in pleasure as his hand moved up under your dress. He fingered you while he told you, you were pretty.

"Such a pretty girl." he kept repeating.

You were squeezing his bulge. It had to hurt him, the way you were digging your nails into him, because you were so close to cumming. And he knew this was when he was breaking you in. Taking control of you. Making you cum with him for the first time. Making you want more. Making you hungry to do whatever he said. And you came. Hard. This whole thing was turning you on in a way I hadn't seen before. His athletic body, his size, his muscles, his massive cock. It was the package you had longed for for years. All that resistance was gone now in this moment with his fingers inside you. Your moans were overpowering the microphone and I could hear you through the floors. You had never cum like that with me. For a minute you were almost collapsing in his arms, but eagerly kept your hands wrapped hard on his cock. Stroking it. I had always made you want to cum like that.

I saw him smile. He was happy he had made you cum - sure. But I also recognised that smile. No, it wasn't a smile! It was a smirk, because he knew, you would do anything to cum like that again. And he was gonna' use it. Make you work for it. I could see how his confident demeanour was making you seek his attention. Your eyes locked on him. He ordered you to get on all fours on the big blue pouffe. You walked over to it. Looked back at him hungrily and drunkenly, smiling secretly as you let your dress fall and got on your hands and knees.

Your eyes followed him as he approached. Like a lion about to kill its prey. He towered right in front of you. As he stood tall with his back to the camera, I could only see your perfect body sticking out behind him. I couldn't see your face. But you stayed on all fours as his pants fell to the floor. Then I heard what I had imagined so many times in my head, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." His voice was commanding, "You know I looked at that pretty little mouth all evening."

I recognised the desire in his voice. "You wanna cum again don't you?"

You must have nodded, 'cause I saw him reach his hands forward grabbing your head. "If you are a good girl, you can cum again. Are you gonna' be a good girl?" There was a small break before he said, "I wanna hear you say it."

I heard your soft voice: "I'll be YOUR good girl".

I could see he clenched his arms as he pushed himself forward. "I am gonna fuck every single part of you." He started slow, while he repeated himself, "Every part of you."

Moving carefully back and forth like he was letting you explore his cock - taste it. But it was obvious he knew what he wanted as he pushed himself toward you harder, to the back of your throat. I could hear you were struggling at first, as if you were trying to keep up with his movements. I was imagining your pretty little mouth stretched around him. I hadn't seen how big he was yet, but it sounded like it was more than you could take.

Giving you a break you gasped a bit. He immediately clenched his fists in your hair, and pushed himself inside your face again, "Don't close your pretty mouth".

He pulled out again, "Yes. That's it. Don't close your mouth."

With a slow relentless pace, he was pushing his cock deeper and deeper into your mouth and throat. And at some point, you simply stopped struggling to take it. You had given your mouth to him. You knew he would let you come up for air when you needed it. And you liked being used like that. I knew it turned you on when you felt like an object for desire. You confirmed it with your body. Pushing your pelvis back and forth. Arching your back like you were already being fucked.

He wasn't oblivious to how euphoric you were becoming. How much you needed the release of all that tension building in you. He pulled back and let go of your head. Looking down at you, as he pulled off his t-shirt. You pushed hungrily towards him. Your back arching, as you dug your head in for his balls. Your movements were almost desperate, and I could sense, all the way through the floors, how much you wanted it. He walked behind you. Finally revealing your face. Your make-up had started to smear. You shortly looked back at him as he positioned himself behind you. He was stroking his cock, which I could now see was massive. How the hell had you fitted that thing in your mouth? You had chocked on my cock. I had tried to play rough with you a couple of times, but always stopped short, 'cause you didn't seem to enjoy it. There you were. Lips swollen.

You let your head drop forward as you pushed your ass toward him. An act of total submission. He put one hand on your back. You seemed to tense up - like you do just before the rollercoaster drops. He firmly held his rock hard dick in his other hand in order to position it right at your opening. With his hand on your back he let you understand that you were to push back and start fucking yourself. To impale yourself. You complied, biting your lip as if anticipating his huge cock would stretch you hard. Slowly pushing your ass towards him. You have had to be dripping wet, because his dick slipped all the way into you without effort. You immediately starting fucking yourself. Pushing back and forth. He grabbed with both his hands around your waist. I could see how his muscles flexed, holding you sturdy in front of him as he pushed himself all the way into you. Balls deep. You loved it. Like you had never loved anything before. Throwing back your head. Letting out a satisfying, "Fuuck yes! Fuck me!"

I closed my eyes. Not because I didn't want to watch. I wanted the close-up. I wanted to see your lips quiver as you were about to cum again. I closed my eyes because I wanted to listen. I wanted to hear how you sounded as he fucked the shit out of you. You had never been really vocal when we had sex. And I had always imagined that beneath it all you were just inhibited. And I was right. This was the fuck you always wanted and always deserved. We had been young lovers. Met at 21. You had your share of boys, before me - I was sure. But they had all been boys. We had a lot of fun, but I had always felt you needed more. Wanted more. And here I was, listening to what every girl should get once in their life. A decent fucking by a man. I could easily hear your moaning through the floorboards as you acknowledged his every thrust. And he was bringing you to climax again. It went on for quite a while. As I opened my eyes he had pulled you upright, suspending you like a bow. He held you confidently and tight by your arms. Like you were his tool. Aiming his weapon until he was ready to strike. Your perky breasts bouncing perfectly as his massive cock harpooned you into climax. The entire house was filled with your scream.

He let go of your arms and you collapsed your torso onto the pouffe - pushing your ass in the air. He kept gliding in and out of you as your body continued to cramp. I thought you were about done, when I heard you whisper, "more...please... more!"

He didn't seem as surprised as me. More like he wasn't done with you anyway. He had changed his pacing. Like he was up to something. Preparing himself. Preparing his cock to tear you apart. He was taking advantage of the position you had put your ass in. Caressing your buttocks while he continued to fuck you slowly.

You were regaining your stamina and started to push back on him. He stopped his motion and let you fuck your self again. "Yes, that's it. Fuck yourself!"

His hands were still gently caressing your butt cheeks. Taking them in. You had a perfect ass. It had always turned me on. He started grabbing it harder as he joined in the motion. And it was like he pushed himself even deeper in you. Your moaning had become like squeaks. He had moved his hands so that his thumb could reach your asshole. You didn't even flinch when he fingered you.

It had been 10 years since we had tried anal. It had been that one time. And you told me you didn't really like it. But you seemed to enjoy his fingering and it started to look like you were fighting to cum once more - pushing back on his cock at every thrust - moaning, "Fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me hard."

He was holding back. He could have grabbed your waist and fucked your brains out, but he was teasing you. You couldn't cum, no matter how hard you tried. Then suddenly he pulled out.

Your eyes were filled with disappointment. You knew you had already cum twice within the hour. But you simply wanted more. While he stood behind you stroking his dick, he asked you to finger yourself. The disappointment in your eyes was overwhelming. You liked it when you heard the man cum, and you thought he had finished without letting you know.

"Play with yourself." he commanded once again.

He sounded strict and it was obvious you knew you had to comply. He let you play with yourself a bit before he reached for your hair. He bent over you while holding your hair in a knot and held your chin. "I am gonna make you cum again, if you are a good girl."

Your face turned into a big smile and all you could say as you continued to desperately play with yourself was, "Yes. Yes."

He then clenched his fist around his cock, spat on it, and pushed it against your ass. You didn't even flinch - you rubbed at yourself like it was a matter of life and death. Slowly he dug his massive cock all the way into your ass. You threw back your hair and stretched your neck. Your fine little breasts dangling beautifully. He rolled your hair gently into his hand so your neck stretched back and you almost lifted off the ground. He was about to give you whole new level of fucking. Your moans became deeper and deeper as he stretched your ass wide open.

He had turned into a feasting beast. Using you like you were a piece of meat. You kept rubbing yourself. His breath had become beastly. His body glistening from sweat. "You want me to cum don't you?"

You couldn't answer. You were just trying to stay upright on your arms. Your mouth wide open. Screaming almost like a pig with every deep and determined thrust in your ass. He put his hands under your chin, clenching your mouth open. You stuck out your tongue as if you were an animal gasping for air. Like you wanted to taste the sex. Like you were waiting for more cock to fill you up. You looked fragile and as if you would split in half any minute. Fucking you deeper and deeper. With his hands around you throat you climaxed again. This time you came differently. Deep guttural screams, gasping, like you couldn't get air. He had put his hands on your ass, and pulled it apart as he kept pushing his cock deeper into you with every cramp you had - ramming your entire body into the cushion.

You were finished but he wasn't, and you were there for his pleasure now. He was using you like the tiny animal you had become. Like you had always wanted to be used. I had always known you were a slut in disguise. You just needed the fuck.

Finally, he pulled away from you. His cock was still rock hard and bouncing up and down as blood kept pumping into it. You collapsed and rolled over on your side, while you repeatedly whispered: "Thank you. Thank you."

Without a word, he sat back on the sofa. Stroking his cock while he watched you curled up like a used piece of meat. You regained your breath, and the house became weirdly quiet.

Suddenly he he broke the silence, "Come here!"

You looked up, slightly confused. But you composed yourself. You wanted to make him happy. You gently crawled onto floor and made your way over to him. As you were there in front of him on the floor, with his massive cock looming in front of you, I understood, that he had made you obedient in a way that no other man had done before. Your make-up smeared around your eyes. Red cheeks. You pussy and ass pounded red.

He tightened his grip on his cock in his hand holding at the root.

"Lick it." he commanded, "And don't put it in your mouth until I tell you to."

Tired but determined you put your tongue on his balls and starting licking his cock. I could see it got you excited. It had always been your talent, because you seemed like you really enjoyed it. You enjoyed being fed cock. As you worked your way to the tip, you seemed more and more desperate to put it in your mouth.

"You like cock, don't you?" he said with a smirk.

You grabbed it with your hand, kissed it and replied, "I like your cock."

You pressed it against your lips as you whispered, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

He didn't say anything. He just enjoyed how submissive you had become. Licking it as he had told you. "Make it cum then."

You didn't hesitate. Your lips parted and you pushed it in as far as you could. Trying to take in as much you could of his cock. Forcing your head down on it. He leaned back as he studied you. It didn't take you long before you had him on the edge. With a deep voiced moan he exploded in your mouth. As he came you pushed him all the way to the back of your throat. You liked feeling the warm cum in your mouth and the blood cramping the cock. You licked him clean, almost like it was important for you to get every bit of it.

When you had made sure his cock was clean, you looked up at him with begging eyes, "Can I rest a bit?"

He caressed your hair hesitating to answer. "Have you been a good girl?" he asked.

You nodded and said, "I have been your good girl."

He got up and pointed to the couch, indicating that you were allowed to rest now. You reached for a blanket and curled up in it, like a tired cat.

He walked over and picked up his pants and his shirt. As he put on his clothes, he pulled his phone out.

"What's your number?" You handed it over compliantly and without hesitation.

"I am gonna call you." he said confidently.

Then he left.

I sat for a minute or two. Then walked upstairs. The living room smelled of sex and sweat. Your dress was on the floor and you hadn't moved an inch on the couch. I lay down behind you and asked if you were ok.

You asked me in a soft and exhausted voice, "Was that what you wanted?"

It was exactly how I had imagined it, so without wavering I told you I had loved every single part of it.

You answered, "Good, because I want to do it again!"

wetburg
wetburg
11 Followers