Upstairs Arcade

Story Info
Exploring the upstairs arcade and discovering glory holes.
1.8k words
4.5
44k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend Lou browses aimlessly through the lower section of the adult shop looking through videos, hoping something will grab his attention. He glances around and sees me looking at toys and lingerie. I'm examining a seven function rotating shaft rabbit.

I see Lou gazing around the store. He appears to be reading the sign pointing up the stairs, which says "ARCADE." He meanders towards me and I show him the toy. "What you think?"

Lou nods, "Looks like it could be fun."

"Find anything?" I'm reading the back of the box.

"Not yet," Lou said, sounding disappointed. "Hey...let's go upstairs and check out the arcade."

I glance over to the stairwell with the sign, "Sure...why not?" I put back the toy, grab his hand and led him upstairs.

As we reach the top of the stairs, there are a number of glances in my direction. Lou looks at me too as he puts five dollars into the token machine. I look fine in my straight leg jeans. My bright pink tee with 'FÉLINE' in gold foil and 'MEOW' is printed just blow it is nearly deformed by my full tits stretching the fabric tightly. My pair of slip-on type sneakers matches the color of my tee.

We proceed to the booths. As we walk down the hallway, Lou keeps opening each door and looking inside each side booth. Finally he settles on one and we enter the booth. It wasn't too bad of a fit for two people, but there was only one chair. Lou sat down, and I sat down on his lap, against his hard cock.

"Ooh, you're excited." I said wiggling my ass against his crotch.

Lou drops a token into the slot before I could realize that there is a hole in the wall to the next door booth. The monitor obligatorily turned on. He quickly switched around the channels to see what kind of videos were on.

As he settles on a standard male-female sex flick, he begins rubbing the inside of my thigh. He reaches a little higher and unbuttons and unzips my jeans. With some effort, Lou pushes one of his hands under the wide lace waistband of my pink lace thong and tickles my clit. I'm beginning to get hot.

We hear someone settle into the booth beside us and drop a token. There is some motion at the hole, and we know that the person beside us is watching Lou's hand in my exposed thong.

"What's that hole for?" I ask, pointing at the hole in the wall. I start to cover my crotch up.

"It's a glory hole." Lou keeps his hand on my clit, rubbing. I didn't know whether to cover up or to open my legs wider for him.

"A what?"

"A glory hole...it's a hole to get or give blow jobs through. That way, both people remain anonymous." We bent down slightly to look through the hole. Sure enough, there was another man in the booth beside us. He was rubbing the bulge in his crotch.

The guy obviously noticed that we're watching. He stops rubbing and unzips and unbuttons his pants. He moves off the chair slightly as he pulls down both his pants and his underwear at the same time. His long, hard cock almost touches his belly button. He continues rubbing it for our viewing.

I watch with fascination at the guy. I lick my lips as a drop of pre-cum forms on the tip.

He stands up and maneuvers to the hole.

I back my head up a little as his cock and balls pushes through the hole. They stood straight up as if they've grown out of the wall. "What should I do?"

"Suck it?" Lou said, slightly sarcastically.

I shrug. I figured, why not. I move down and kneel on the floor. Lou watches in fascination as I take the other guy's manhood, my left index finger and thumb an inch from encompassing his girth and my right hand skillfully caressing his balls. I then move up and lick the tip, tasting the drop that had formed. "Well?" I said, "Is this what you want me to do?"

Lou quickly unzips his pants and pulls out his own hard cock. He rubs it slowly as I smile and continue to lick the mystery cock.

I take the head of it into my mouth, moistening it with my tongue. I tickle it a little and then slide my lips slowly down the shaft and slowly back up.

My hand snakes down to my crotch and I finger myself through my jeans. I continue to fondle his ball with my other hand.

Again, I tickle at his shaft with my tongue, running it up and down the underside. I begin sucking in earnest, my head bobbing up and down on the stranger's cock.

He starts cumming. I start to remove my mouth, but realize if I do, he will squirt all over my t-shirt. So, instead, I take all of his juices into my mouth. He comes so much that a small trickle starts to flow down from the corners of my lips.

Finally, the flow subsides and his cock softens. He pulls his cock and balls back through the hole. Lou and I watch as he pulls up his pants and leaves the booth.

I stand up, rubbing at my crotch through my panties. Lou wasn't able to see it because of my crouched position.

Lou slides my jeans and panties down to my feet. He pulls them off over my tennis shoes with a little of my help.

I spread my legs apart slightly to give him a better access to my clit. I put a hand between my thighs to help rub.

Soon after the man left, another guy entered the booth. He looks through the hole to see what he could. He saw Lou rubbing his cock with one hand while his other hand caressed my cunt. Needless to say, he quickly got a hard on. He quickly pulls down his pants and rubs his own cock with one hand. He pushes his other hand through the hole in the wall.

I'm startled as I feel his hand slide against my leg, questing for my private parts. But, I'm too excited to stop, so I quickly relax again. Now, both his and Lou's hands are rubbing my cunt.

He slides first one, then two fingers into my wet cunt.

"Ooooo," I moan as I grind down against his hand.

The man removes his hand, then stands up and pushes his extremely hard cock through the hole, waiting to be sucked.

I have other uses for his cock than to suck on it. I maneuver myself up against the wall, my cunt hung just above his cock. Slowly, I lower myself onto his stiff manhood.

He gets the idea real fast. In almost no time, he is pounding himself into my wet cunt.

Lou continues to watch. It's quite a sight from either side. The stranger looked like he is fucking the wall with all his might. I look like I'm in ecstasy grinding myself up against a blank wall. Lou leans over and watches between my legs as his cock slides in and out of me.

I whine softly as he stops. He just rams his cock into me and holds it there as he starts spurting his cum into my cunt. Lou watches closely as the cock pulses with each shot into me. He quickly pulls out of me, leaving me feeling empty down there except for the feeling of the liquid he left.

Lou moves up against me and slides his cock into the vacancy. He begins moving up and down against me, grinding my ass against the wall as he fucks me. Up and down, up and down.

Giving out a slight moan, I shiver in orgasm.

Lou then shoves his cock deep into me and starts cumming. His white cock juices flows into my awaiting hole. He pulls out, keeping the head of his cock in my entrance, letting me prop my ass against the hole in the wall and catch my breath.

Suddenly, I take a deep breath, my eyes and mouth open slightly. Another cock shoves its way through the hole in the wall. The hard shaft finds one of my holes and shoves into me. The cock slides deeply into my asshole.

My eyes open wide at the violation of my ass. I'm not really for this this. I wiggle to try and remove it from my back end.

Lou's insistent. He is still hard and is too close to his own climax to stop now. He holds me in place, shoving his cock in and out of my wet hole as the other cock begins to fuck my ass.

After a few moments, I resign myself to the fact that I'm going to be anally screwed. I relax as I start moving up and down again.

I feel an immediate difference when I relax. It cut back on any of the pain I'm feeling in my ass and it allowed the long, hard cock to slide back and forth in my asshole with a lot more ease. Instead of pain, I feel pleasurable full as the cocks sliding in and out of me.

I move in pleasure; the cocks fill both of my holes. I move my hips up and down in response, enjoying the feel.

"Oh god...this feels so good," moaning as the two cocks moves in and out of me. I'm really enjoying the sensation of two men inside me.

Both cocks ram in and out of my asshole and cunt.

The cock deep in my ass began cumming in me. I start to orgasm, my cunt milking at Lou's stiffness.

Lou quickly obliges me. His balls begin spouting his load into my cunt.

Reluctantly, Lou pulls his cock from my cunt and the other cock vanishes through the hole.

After a moment to relax and compose myself, I pull on my jeans and panties. But, even as I'm snapping my jeans, another cock comes through the hole. I smile and looked at Lou. I kneel down and take the cock into my mouth to give it a quick blowjob.

And quick it is. After only a few moments, the third mystery cock begins squirting his load into my mouth. I suck and suck, swallowing his load until nothing is left. As the cock withdraws from the hole, I finish snapping up my jeans.

Together, we exit the booth and go downstairs. We continue to shop. I get the toy I was looking at earlier and we decide on several videos, one being about glory holes.

We step out into the night, and into the car. As we reach home, we agree that we'll have to do something like this again.