Upstairs Encounter Ch. 12

Story Info
The consummation of everything.
3.7k words
4.55
22.2k
00

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her tightly, his cock still inside her pulsing cunt, still hard and throbbing for her. He closed his eyes and exhaled a deep gravelly breath. As she lay there in his arms, he could feel the vibrations in her body and the little sighs and gasps that escaped her lips as her body calmed and settled. The corners of his mouth turned upward and he indulged in a deeply satisfied grin. He chuckled softly and then silenced himself when he heard her moan and he realized the sound roused her.

"Shhhhhhh." He gently whispered and then felt her sigh deeply and nestle snugly into his arms. All this time, he thought, all the searching for the one who is worthy of the training. So many times before he had gotten his hopes up, thinking he had finally found her, only to be disappointed...bitterly so in some instances. Once or twice, they had even made it to the bar downstairs, only to be spooked away by something. Several times he had been in a murderous rage toward Stu. He could think of at least three very promising candidates who ran out in hysterics after being mishandled by him. He stifled another laugh, thinking about how Alexis had forced Stu into premature ejaculation. He stroked her hair gently and thought: That's my girl. She's so fragile and yet so strong and resilient.

She amazed him with her willingness to offer herself to him and to open herself to his instruction. She was a treasure and he held her closely, gently, almost reverently. He resisted the urge to crush her savagely beneath his muscled body and ravish her yet again. No, he commanded himself. His iron will of self control was impenetrable. He smiled again as he thought: Well, almost. There were moments with her when even he lost himself momentarily.

He had resisted getting his hopes up this time, in fact, he couldn't remember the last time he allowed himself to hope that one would go the distance. He had begun to wonder if his lack of optimism had destined the whole damn thing to failure. And just when he was considering chucking the whole thing and moving on, she walked in.

He shuddered as he realized how close he came to just letting her get her refund and walk back out the door. But there had just been something about the way she had looked at him; it moved him. Her eyes were equal measures of innocent angel and lustful diva. As he revisited the memory of that first moment, he felt his cock twitch inside her warm sheath and he slid his hands purposefully to her breasts.

She was sleeping now; her breathing was steady and peaceful. Her chest was rising and falling gracefully. He reached for the cool cotton sheet and covered their naked bodies and then slowly and with tremendous care, he began to caress and gently massage her naked body. It was a sensual act, not overtly sexual, though his cock argued fiercely as it throbbed inside her body, returning to full rigidity.

She sighed and moaned in her sleep as his strong hands expertly massaged her aching shoulders and neck, moving down her body, pausing only momentarily on her breasts, continuing to massage her hips and thighs. He reveled in her soft roundness, like a succulent peach bursting to be savored and devoured. He felt a tug in his heart to match the ache in his groin. His military discipline was useful as he resisted the urge to move his fingers to her soft folds and delicious wetness. He smiled wickedly as he thought to himself, if I am to teach her patience, perhaps I should remind myself of that virtue as well. His fingers and cock twitched in unison and he closed his eyes, memorizing her shape, her softness, the sound of her breathing, and the little dreamy sighs of her somnolent state.

--------------------------------

Dreams. Floating. Warmth. Security. Safety.

I dreamt of shapeless, abstract images. It was a slumber so sound that the dreams feel real and waking feels artificial. And so when I did begin to drift back into wakefulness, I was not certain whether his hands on my body were real or a figment of my dreams. Only when he happened to touch a particularly bruised spot on my body, causing me to flinch, did I remember where I was and what had just taken place.

He had made love to me. He had made love to me so warmly, tenderly and erotically. He had given me all of himself; he had given me everything I had begged for and more. I sleepily moved my hands toward his; my limbs felt unbearably heavy, still weighed down by sleep.

He felt me stir and leaned in to kiss my ear. His hands met mine and our fingers entwined together. Through the open window, I could see stars twinkling in the dark sky and could hear the cicadas and the nightingales joining the familiar symphony of this part of the world, so familiar from my childhood. His teeth grazed my earlobe and I shivered. My entire body suddenly jolted from peaceful slumber to electric arousal. He could feel the change in my posture, my muscles, my breathing and I heard him chuckle soft and low.

"Someone is awake now, hmmmm?"

I stifled a yawn and arched my back, stretching like a cat after a long snooze in the sun. The flat of his hand followed the long line of my body from fingertip to shoulder to back to derriere to thigh and back up again. He playfully and easily grasped both of my wrists with one large hand and placed the other hand on my chin, turning my face toward his. He kissed me softly and carefully.

I held back, remembering his caution from earlier, only meeting his kiss with equal gentleness, even though every fiber of my being wished to kiss him hungrily, desperately, passionately. Of course he knew this. He chuckled as he continued to kiss me with a softness that would have seemed filled with temerity had we not shared the events of the previous days.

He broke the kiss and breathed hotly in my ear, "Good girl. Your self control is growing; you are learning so well. Very pleasing."

I beamed and basked in his praise.

He whispered, "You want more, don't you my sweet slut?"

"Yesss." I whispered.

"Tell me what you want." He calmly instructed.

"You." I said with stronger voice. "I want you, again. Please?"

I looked up at him and longed to move my lips to his, but I held still. He watched my inner struggle with a sly smile on his face.

"Alexis? Look at me."

I gazed into his eyes and marveled at their depth and kindness. The lines on his face only added to his allure and his appeal. "You want to act, don't you?"

I nodded.

"But you are holding back?"

I nodded again, more vigorously.

"And you are doing this because you think it is what I wish?"

I exhaled slowly, "Yessss."

He smiled broadly and stroked my hair, releasing my wrists and pulling me close, whispering in my ear. "Listen carefully, Alexis. I instructed you to do that before so that you could concentrate on the feelings inside your body and your mind without the distraction of your own acts."

He kissed my cheek and continued, "You exceeded my expectations and have truly pleased me. But you have to understand one thing. Ultimately, I do not want you to deny your natural impulses. What I want is quite the opposite in fact."

He sat up and pulled me into a sitting position facing him. He held both my hands and looked into my eyes. "I never want you to deny your natural impulses ever again. Do you understand?" I nodded slowly.

He continued, "I will often limit your ability to act and I will frequently instruct you to wait my command or permission before you act; however, I always want your honesty about what you desire and what you are willing to do."

He smiled warmly and gently touched my cheek, "This is your wake-up call. Embrace the liberated sexual being that you now are, Alexis. And now, tell me what you want."

I felt my heart soar and I could not help the near giddy smile that emerged on my face.

-------------------------------------------

He said to her, "...tell me what you want." Her smile was radiant. He lost himself in her smile; it was sweet and innocent, naughty and wanton. She looked at him and mustered the courage to reach for him and touch his face. Her voice was low and steady, without a hint of the trepidation that was there in the beginning. Her desire was strong and her intentions were easily read in her eyes. It made his mind and heart and body respond palpably.

She held his face in her soft hand and whispered, "Right now, I would love to kiss you."

He gave her a nod of permission and she moved lithely toward him on her knees. She rested her body next to his outstretched legs and leaned into him. Her hands were holding his face as though he were the fragile one. He struggled to control his breath as he realized that perhaps he was just that in this precise moment. She did not close her eyes, but moved toward him with calm purpose.

First she brushed her lips across his as he had done to hers earlier. He smiled as he felt the same urge he knew she had felt then as well. He resisted all his carnal urges and allowed her to follow through with initiating the kiss.

She slid her hands up into his curly hair and grazed his scalp with her fingernails. She sighed hotly and pressed her lips more firmly onto his, gently teasing his lips with the tip of her tongue. He allowed her to part his lips and he felt her soft warm tongue probing his mouth. He touched his tongue to hers, tasting her, feeling the need rise inside him. She made a noise that was not quite a moan, not quite a growl. It reminded him of a cat's throaty purr. It was incredibly arousing and he wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her closer

She held his head as she began to kiss him more and more hungrily. He responded with equal passion and ferocity. He could sense her arousal and smell evidence of her renewed wetness. It made him stiff with desire for her. He broke the kiss and stroked her hair as she gasped at the sudden absence of his lips.

"Shhhhhh. Good girl. That's it, sweetheart; give in to your desires."

She looked up into his eyes, her cheeks flushed beautifully and her full breasts rising and falling with her rapid breaths. "May I...?" She did not finish the question.

"What, my pet?" He smiled at her, knowing she was embracing her role now.

"May I cum for you? I would like to please you by showing you how much I want to be your pet. How much I want to perform for you." She took a deep breath, as though releasing the last of her nervous energy and trepidation.

He lay back on the plush pillows and grinned, "As you wish, my pet. Show me how much you want me. Show me that you are my pet, my toy, and my luscious whore."

He watched as she laid back and began running her hands slowly up and down her body. He stared at this woman caressing her own throat, then her breasts, then her abdomen, and finally her pubic mound. Her hands roamed to her hip bones and massaged them, causing her to buck slightly and gasp. His manhood swelled and his hand absently moved to his shaft, stroking it gently while watching her writhe in self-made ecstasy.

Her fingers moved to her mouth and she opened her eyes, staring into his with her crystal blue gaze while she sucked seductively on her fingers. He might have been Humbert to her Lolita. The act was simultaneously ridiculously innocent and incredibly seductive. He stroked himself harder as she moved her wet finger to his lips for him to suck. He obliged, sucking and licking her finger, feeling a pang of disappointment when she suddenly removed her finger and lowered it to her swollen clit. He watched her rub slow deliberate circles and his entire being ached for her with a yearning which approached actual physical pain.

She smiled, watching his eyes reveal his transparent lust for her. He watched in fascination as she slipped three fingers deep inside her slippery pussy. He growled, "Yes, my pet. Fuck yourself for me. Show me how much you want to be my slut."

She moaned and plunged a fourth finger inside herself, twisting and fucking herself. He gasped with delighted surprise as she bent her body and placed her legs over her head, her knees resting beside her ears and her feet pressing against the heavy wooden headboard. In this position, she could easily twist her entire fist into her cunt, which she did. Groaning and crying out as she twisted her fist deeper and deeper, fucking her own pussy with wild and reckless abandon. He stroked his cock swiftly now, feeling himself close to the verge. Control, be damned!

He leaned over closer to her face and growled, "Give me your cum, Alexis! Give yourself to me! NOW!" Instantly, her body tensed and her hips bucked. He was extraordinarily pleased to see that she actually spurted cum out of her cunt all over her forearm and thighs. She screamed and moaned and writhed, pulling her fist out and trembling uncontrollably.

He smelled her juices and craved their sweet salty taste. He grasped her wrist, startling her with his suddenness and began sucking each finger, cleaning it, tasting her sweet juices. He lapped at her palm and her wrist. She moaned and trembled, obviously aroused by his action.

He whispered in another low growl, "Again, pet. Cum. Cum. CUM!" He grinned as he sucked three fingers at once while another orgasm rocked her body. "Who do you cum for?" He demanded.

"YOU!" She cried, "YOU! ALWAYS!"

He grinned, "Excellent."

He moved his body deftly atop hers and lowered his cock to her pussy lips, teasing them with his fat cock head. He watched her trying to lift her hips, obviously craving his cock again. "That's right, Alexis. Fuck my cock. Use your body like you were born to do."

He held his body in a rigid plank position above hers, his cock head barely touching her pussy lips. "Show me. Show me how much you want me. Now!"

He groaned as she gripped his shoulders and used his upper body for leverage, slipping her pussy onto his cock easily. "Yes, pet. More. Show me!"

She purred again, more loudly and wrapped her long legs around his body, locking her ankles and pulling her hips up to meet his. His body stiff as a board, supported only by locked arms and toes. Her arms were wrapped around his upper body and her legs were locked around his hips. Her heels were digging into his ass cheeks. She pumped her hips up to meet his body, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her tight wet pussy.

He could feel the temperature of her body rise and feel the perspiration erupting on her body. She lost all hints of trepidation and simply responded to his every command. She used her cunt to fuck his cock and he groaned, feeling his arms start to shake, the muscles in his legs tight and tense.

She screamed, "Oh god, Steve! Yes! I want to fuck you! I'm your slut! I'm your whore! I'm your pet!!! I'm your fucktoy!!! I'm ... oh god! I'm yours!!!!"

He fought his own orgasm, savoring her wild release and her virtual abandon of all inhibition and pretense. He quivered as she screamed her way through orgasm, "Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk! Oh! Fuck Me!!"

She released his shoulders as her body shook and she collapsed back to the bed. He grinned wickedly and happily obliged her request. Repeated orgasms jolted through her as he relentlessly and almost brutally rammed his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. He knew it wouldn't be long now. He would give her his cum and he would finally take the next step in this long strange journey.

------------------------------------------

I was completely lost in orgasm, one after another. The tsunami waves hit me again just as before. Electric blue and white hot light filled my head and I surrendered to the overwhelming sensation. I was beyond elated to be swept up in his powerful storm. The expression on his face was indescribable: lustful, fierce, and powerful. He began to moan and cry out and I knew he was close to his own climax.

I squeezed the muscles in my pussy, milking his cock and was rewarded with his guttural moans and his gasps of my name. I felt the urge to spur him on. I remembered his encouragement to trust my natural urges. I began to coax him to a climax. I spoke in a low tone, purring my words purposely and seductively.

"Yes, Steve. Yesss. Give me your cum. Fill me with your essence, let me be your whore, marked with your cum!!"

He closed his eyes and groaned, fucking me almost violently.

I growled playfully in his ear, "Please sir," I paused and nipped his ear with my teeth, "May I taste you? Please?? May this slut taste your cum???"

He pulled out of me and stared into my eyes; his expression was almost a glare. He seemed wild, carnal, and out of control. I pushed him gently back onto the bed and lowered my mouth to his cock, licking and sucking his shaft. I moaned loudly as I swallowed my own cum, cleaning him and pressing my throat deeper and deeper onto his cock.

His hands wove into my hair and pushed my head down further and I moaned in ecstasy, gagging slightly, reveling in his power over me. His cock was deep inside my throat; I extended my tongue to lap at his balls while he pulsed savagely deeper and deeper inside my tight throat. His howls echoed in the night, silencing the cicadas and all the other night creatures. I gripped his hips as he came, hotly and thickly, feeding me his cum.

I held my mouth on his cock, swallowing desperately, craving everything he offered. He pulled out and marked my breasts and lips with his sweet cum. I licked my lips and stroked his cock, milking every drop. I looked into his eyes, panting. We collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. I discreetly cleaned my face with a handy cloth which I suspected he had provided for just such a purpose.

Our breathing finally returned to normal and we lay together, touching and kissing tenderly, somewhat sleepily. He turned to me with an enigmatic smile.

I laughed softly and touched his face, "What is it, Steve?"

Without speaking a word, he sat up and reached under his pillow. He slowly revealed a long velvety ribbon. It was deep green in color and, as he gently knotted it around my throat, it occurred to me that it was even deeper in meaning. Tears sprang into my eyes; he wiped them away with strong but gentle fingers. His soft smile matched mine as he pulled my body close and kissed me deeply.

When he finally broke the kiss and spoke, his voice was low and thick with emotion, "You belong to me now, Alexis." I nodded weakly and smiled through a haze of happy tears. He folded me into his arms again.

"Get some rest, my sweet slut. The journey continues in the morning." He pulled the sheet up to cover our bodies and held me tightly.

I murmured, "Steve? Where does the journey go from here?"

He smoothed my hair back and whispered,"No more questions tonight. You have pleased me beyond my capacity to hope for. There is still much to be done for your training and beyond. But just for now, I command your silence...and your sleep, my pet. Tomorrow will come soon enough, even for my impatient little slut."

I laughed and yawned lazily, settling into his strong arms, content in the fact that our journey would continue. In some ways, it did not matter how or to what end, only that it would progress and that he wanted me there for the adventure.

---------------------------------------

The Saddle Tramp watched her fall sleep again before closing his eyes to let slumber take him as well. He held her close and released a sigh filled with joy, relief, and the weight of all the thwarted expectations of many years of searching. My Alexis, he thought tenderly as he slipped into sleep, confident that their bodies would remain entwined long past dawn. Just as sleep reached for him, he felt a thrill of anticipation for what was to come.

He chuckled as he remembered his chiding words to her: "Tomorrow will come soon enough." He smiled as he thought how true that was; and then the thought drifted through him and out of him as sleep and dreams claimed him as well.

12