Uptight Chloe Opened Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife explores submissive side; gangbang and orgasm denial.
1.8k words
4.17
67.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a obviously a more extensive prequel to this story, but the essentials are include here in a brief flashback. If you're interested, let me know and I can post the more detailed version of the weeks that led up to this event.

David

-----

Chloe was leaning against the wall in the kitchen. David had insisted she bring another tray of drinks to the men in the basement before they proceeded to round three of the night's festivities. She was, of course, to be the main attraction again.

She pressed her back hard against the cool paint and closed her eyes. She wanted to sleep, to get just a few minutes of rest, before going back down there again. But the hunger was driving her and she couldn't resist it. She felt it between her legs, at her nipples, in her mouth. She ran her fingers through her hair, feeling the sweat and cum, tasting it, pushing her fingers deep into her mouth.

Her legs trembled as she walked around the kitchen. She took four cold beers from the refrigerator, two for Tom and two for David, then another bottle of wine for the others to share. Share. She smiled. It was fast becoming her favorite word. They were all sharing her, she was getting more than her share. The word rolled around inside her head playfully.

As she placed the bottles on the tray, she looked down at her body. For years, she'd worked out diligently, ran marathons, swum at the gym five times a week, and it showed. Every inch of her was lithe and muscular, if maybe just a bit too thin. She didn't like her boobs much. Very boyish, although the nipples were long.

Tonight, her body was slick with sweat - and other fluids. It glistened. It made her think of the way she looked after a workout or a steam. The tight skin pulled over those well-defined calves, thighs, arms, belly. She felt another flush of heat between her legs - she was turning herself on thinking of her own naked body. That had never happened before. She thought of what David had said - he would take her deeper and deeper into her own long-repressed lust.

It was true. He was doing it. They'd been at her for nearly six hour now and she felt like it was still foreplay. David had brought five of them this time. That plus her husband made seven. Each of them had already taken her twice, once while she was bound and then once on the bed. She'd cum over and over, screaming wildly and thrashing like an animal in heat. Which was exactly what she was now. David had found and released that animal and she wanted to spend all of her time with it

As little as six weeks ago, she wouldn't even touch herself when she was alone, and she only had sex with Geoff with the lights off, missionary style. Now, she was a cum-drenched slut carrying a tray of drinks to a roomful of strangers who were probably about to tie her up, flog her, and fuck her again for the third time. Her eyes glazed over and she pictured herself pressed face-flat against the wall, arms and legs stretched and tied, while David and his friends drew straws to see who would paddle her first. She trembled with desire and nearly ran back into the basement with the tray.

"Geoff, have her put this on, would you?" David asked, handing Geoff a men's white t-shirt. "She's indecent like that."

Chloe was across the room, handing the wine bottle off to Andy. He had his hand between her legs, running his fingers up and down her thigh, listening to her moan and watching her eyes flutter between half-opened and half-closed.

"I think she's going to cum again," Andy announced. "Is that OK with you David?" The men all laughed and Chloe turned bright red. Even her orgasms were under David's control.

"Hell, let her at least finish passing out the drinks first, huh?" Laughter again. Andy withdrew his hand and Chloe finished walking around the room, handing out the beers to the other two men.

Geoff motioned for his wife to come closer. She did and he took the tray from her, tossed it into a corner of the basement, and pulled the t-shirt over her head. She wiggled it into place, turned to look for David. The men watched her as she crossed the room and walked toward him. The shirt was loose and swung as she walked. It covered her ass, hung about two inches below her crotch.

David raised his hand and she stopped. He reached behind his back and produced a pair of handcuffs, threw them to her. Without hesitation, she clamped them onto her wrists, the chain slack enough to let her close them both. David pointed toward the ceiling rafters and she saw a hook that had been screwed into one of the boards. She had to stretch to reach it, but was able to flip the chain over the hook, then stand on the balls of her feet, just about shoulder width apart.

David stepped up to her and slid his hands along the outsides of her legs and up her body, pushing the cotton up until it was just underneath her armpits. Her body looked even more gaunt standing like that on her toes with her arms stretched above her. There were a few faint lines across her bottom and lower back from yesterday's flogging, but mostly she was just a long expanse of smooth, tanned flesh.

He pulled the material upward and pushed the edge of the shirt between her teeth. She bit and held it. David smiled.

"Good. Very cooperative of you to expose yourself to us like that." He ran his hands over her belly and back, watched her eyes close. "So slutty. Can I really be sure this is the same woman I met only a month or so ago?" His hand brushed over her nipple. It stiffened and she gasped. Chloe knew what he was doing. It entertained him to narrate her progress to her, to constantly remind her of who she had been when he started with her and who she was now. More precisely, who she was when Geoff had handed her over. When she'd asked Geoff to help her explore her darker fantasies.

"Oh, I know how to be sure," David continued in the sing-song voice he used when he was in "training" mode. His hand went down her back and between her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes, flushed with embarrassment again as his finger pushed gently at her smaller opening.

"Ah yes, this is Geoff's Chloe. Still brand new back here." She felt hot tears of embarrassment roll down her cheeks as his finger lightly circled the muscle. In her mind, she screamed at him, "would you just get on with whatever you are going to do to me?!!" But, she couldn't speak.

Andy got up off of the sofa and walked up to her, leaned in and touched the tear with his tongue. Chloe shivered. Then, he licked her cheek. She tried to turn her head but he grabbed her hair in his hand and held her steady. He turned her head until their lips met. She opened her mouth - a reflex now - and began kissing him deep and hard. He reached down and pulled down the front of his boxers as his cock stiffened. She felt him pressing against her, knew what he wanted. She pushed her hips forward. He lifted her, pushed into her hard. She wrapped her legs around his back, riding his shaft, the muscles of her upper back and shoulders working hard as she pumped up and down. He came in just a few minutes, but she kept her legs wrapped tight around him, trying to get herself off. Her craving had taken over, she needed to cum even if it meant humiliating herself in front of these men. Her eyes were wide and she was begging him for more.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me! Come on, get it up, get up inside me," she yelled. Andy pushed hard at her thighs but she was too strong. Two of the others jumped up and each took a knee, pulling at her until she released him.

"One of you, come on, get your cock over here into my nice hot pussy, come on, look, look how wet I am," she pleaded. Her body trembled with anger and lust as the three went back to their chairs. She tried to calm herself down but it was impossible. The fire was raging between her legs. She turned to David. "David, come on, please? A vibrator? Dildo? Something?"

David leaned forward in his chair and calmly said, "...and?"

Chloe was learning this game of his, knew what he wanted her to say. "And, and I will fuck myself for you. For them. On the fucking Internet, I don't care! David, please, PLEASE!" She was crying now. "Get something up inside me! Oh, fuck, I need to cum!"

David stood up and stepped toward her. He held his hand three or four inches from her cunt. "Well?" he asked. She tried to push herself forward, raising up on one foot, then the other, but he was always just out of reach. She realized what she must look like to the men in the room, including her husband, as she strained to press her cunt against David's open hand, her legs tense, belly stretched, swollen cunt pushed forward like a hungry little mouth. She didn't care. She'd stopped caring days ago, if not weeks ago.

"Geoff?" David called over his shoulder. "Shall we let your wife cum?"

Geoff had a beer glass raised to his lips and kept it there, watching the scene over the rim. Chloe looked at him, desperation and love in her eyes. She'd asked him to take her here and knew that she would do whatever he said, but she was begging him for release. Just let me cum this time, then we can talk, her eyes said. She was insane with lust, unable to focus on anything past the next orgasm.

"Wasn't Round Three going to be something about deep throating?" Geoff asked.

David looked back at Chloe. "Well, dear, there you go. I guess the answer is 'no'. Too bad for you." He pushed his fingers between her cunt lips, rubber her clit for nearly a minute, watching closely as she got closer and closer to exploding. Just as she started shaking and gasping for air, he took his hand away, frustrating her yet again.