Uptight Woman Turns Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

I left there on top of the world. Perhaps Costas has been right all along, I need to present myself as a sexy female not a serious lawyer drudge. But I still didn't wear my new outfits to the office, although I started to let my hair down and wear heels. It was a good week, though. Higher ups in the firm apparently heard about me. And then on the weekend, Costas came to visit me again. Fantastic weekend. I think I was in orgasm continuously for hours on end. In the course of our sex I tried to find out more about Costas.

It turns out that his grandfather came here from Greece. His father and mother had their marriage arranged and Costas is one of a fairly big family. The marriage has been long and fruitful. I also learned that he's barely squeaking by as a low level architect, making draftsman wages. He moves from one rented room to another, skipping out on rent at times to save money.

"Costas, I have room. Move in with me. It would be free and I'd get the use of your great cock on a regular basis."

"I can't do that, Beth."

"Why not?"

"I'm engaged. I can fool around with you but I can't actually move in, it wouldn't be acceptable at all."

"Engaged? To be married? Then why have sex with me? Why not your fiancé?"

"Oh, we can't do that. Her family wouldn't allow it at all. My parents and hers have set this all up. What I do sort of on the side is of no concern but I couldn't show a serious interest in some other female. I'd be in big trouble."

"So your marriage is to be arranged, like your parents was?"

"Not really but sort of maybe. I've known Melinda almost all my life. My family and hers have been friends forever. She's very pretty and very nice, she'll make a good wife. I think she's happy with me being her eventual husband, too. Our finances will be assured too, her family will see to that."

We're both naked, arms around each other through this conversation. After that last sentence he slides down between my legs and starts licking my already well-fucked pussy. I love it. I also know why he couldn't always spend the whole weekend with me. So I reached around and got hold of his cock and he moved some so that we could 69 and I could get that great cock of his in my mouth.

It's about three weeks later. I've spent the night with Costas several times, and tonight I'm attending a major party for lawyers. All the top law firms always chip in and put on a great evening of food and drink. I'm in one of those "little black dresses" that every female probably has, this one showing off my cleavage and a lot of leg. I've moved to being a sexy female full time, even at the firm.

This tall, good looking guy comes up to me. It's obvious he's aimed himself directly at me. "You're the sexiest, most gorgeous woman in the room," he says, with a slight slur, it's obvious he's been drinking. "And on top of that you're smart, a really good lawyer. I think you'd be the perfect mother of my children. What do you think of that?"

I realized that he was the opposition lawyer on that case I argued almost a month ago. Maybe my cohort was right in saying he'd been eyeing me. "I think you've had too much to drink."

"Well, I have. I had to build up the nerve to talk to you. But what do you think of what I said?"

"I think you've developed a fantasy."

He just looks at me a moment. "Probably so. But what's wrong with a fantasy. haven't you ever had any fantasies, had thoughts of what you would like to happen?"

"Well, yes, I'm sure everyone does. But I've worked hard all my life. I could imagine myself winning a huge, multi-million dollar case in court or imagine myself on the bench as a judge giving Solomon-like decisions." Then, just to tease him, I added, "I could even imagine myself naked on a beautiful sunlit terrace with one of the world's greatest lovers all over my body giving me orgasms. But I've never imagined myself riding herd on snotty kids with dirty diapers."

"Oh my God," he says, "You're even better than I thought. Marry me, please."

"Sober up and try that sometime later," I told him and managed to break loose and go to a group of people I knew well.

Two days later I get a call at work. "Hi, this is Greg Lewis, I said some stupid things to you at the lawyer's meeting the other night and I need to apologize. Can I take you to dinner some time and atone for my sins?"

We talk back and forth a little and I agree. He's actually a very attractive man. I give him my address and a couple nights later, on schedule, he picks me up for our date. He starts off great, telling me how beautiful I am. We go to a nice restaurant and have some idle chit chat as well as a good meal. He then says to me, "When we talked the other evening you mentioned that one of your fantasies was to have a great lover give you orgasm after orgasm, if I remember correctly. Is sex that important to you?"

I thought just a moment and then answered him. "To begin with, I said that on purpose, just to tease you. I knew it would throw you a little. But it's not always possible to say that one thing is more important than another if they're all important. I mean, is food more important to life than, say, music? Well, you can't live without food and you can live without music but it wouldn't be the kind of life you prefer. When you asked me, I mentioned a couple successes as a lawyer as my first fantasies. And it is important to me to be successful in life, to be successful as a lawyer. But let's be honest, sex is part of life, too. So, yeah, I would hope to have a great sex life, too.

"I'm not a virgin. I haven't had as much experience as some people but I've had really horrible one night stands, back in college, and I've had tremendously good sex, too. I sure wouldn't want to discover myself hooked for life to a guy that was horrible at sex. If I ever started to get serious about a guy, I'd have to have sex with him just to see if I was going to have a great experience with him or not.

"Which brings up another question, when do you have sex with someone? Do you wait until you think it might be serious? Or maybe, you need some sex in your life in the meantime and go ahead and have sex right away, even if it's just for the time being while you wait for something better. It's sort of a quandary. I'm twenty seven years old not sixteen. I'm not saving my virginity, my purity anymore. Does having sex too soon turn a guy off or turn him on? And maybe, what difference does it make? What do you think?"

"I think we need to have sex," he says. " I still think you'd be the perfect mother for my children and that we should get married. But I'll settle for what I can get. If it's just sex, that's sure better than nothing. But I don't think it would end up as just sex. I think I'd be good enough and you'd be good enough, perhaps I should say great instead of good, that we'd get more serious eventually."

I think we'll have sex, so I reply. "Well, I'm not sure I'm anywhere near to wanting to get serious. And I'm definitely aware that being married and being a mother is a future that I've never seriously contemplated. But you're a great looking guy and all this talk has made me sort of horny, so we should probably go back to my place and get naked and see how it all turns out. O.k?"

When we get to my apartment, I start toward the bedroom, unzipping my dress. By the time I'm in the bedroom my dress is on the floor in the hall, my shoes are in the hall and my bra is on the floor. I bend over to remove my stockings and then panties and turn and Greg is standing there also completely naked, his clothes strewn behind him. He's much better than I expected. I knew he was tall, sort of thin I thought, but he's very muscular, has a gorgeous, strong chest. But what really gets my attention is between his legs. Jutting out from a mop of black hair is a cock even more gorgeous than Costas is. A little longer, maybe a little fatter. Circumcised so the huge, purple head is staring at me. I can't help myself, I step to him and reach down to grasp it.

"You're much more attractive than I thought, Greg," I tell him, "and I've thought you were attractive when I first met you." The thought ran through my mind that only a slut would kneel down and start sucking him, what will he think of me? But I knew I wanted it and he probably already thinks I'm a slut, bringing him here, naked, on our first date. So I knelt down and got my lips to that magnificent thing and kissed it and licked up and down the sides of it. I pushed it up toward his stomach and licked up and down, licking and then sucking on his balls. Then I got my mouth around the head and took a couple inches in and sucked and licked and savored. I slid back and forth tasting him while running my hand back and forth on the rest of it. I could hear him breathing.

In porn films the girls always look up at the guy as they suck a cock and I've often wondered why. I sure kept my looks at this huge, sexy, delicious monster. I don't need to look up, I know he's loving this. I slide my mouth off and let it flop a little and lick it some more and then get it back in my mouth. I try and deep throat him and get more than half of it into me before it clogs my throat and almost makes me gag, so I slide back a little and then try again. I enjoy that truly great cock for several minutes but know that I want it in me, so I stand and kiss him.

On no time, I'm on the bed and he's down between my legs, his mouth to me. Between licks and sucks on my clit he tells me how sexy I am, how I'm even more beautiful than he expected, and then he's so busy sliding a finger into me and working his lips on my clit that he quits talking and that's fine with me. He can keep this up forever, it feels tremendous. He's as good as Costas, maybe even better if that's possible. I hold his head, pushing him into me, urging him on while I'm almost screaming with joy and emotion. My hips push my pussy to him. Soon my hips are way up in the air, he's holding my legs, my body is resting on my shoulders and neck as he continues to seriously eat me. I can hear his slurps.

"Fuck, Beth, you're the sexiest, most delicious thing possible," he spurts out as he takes a second's break from licking and sucking my pussy. Then he's back at it. I have orgasm after orgasm and he keeps eating me. When he finally stops and starts lowering my hips, his face is glistening from all my juices, and then that huge monster starts into me. I can hear myself, getting louder with gasps and moans of pleasure. I've never been filled as much before in my life, it's as if I can feel him through my entire body. It's almost beyond my ability to handle it, it's so glorious, such amazing feelings.

He looks down at me and stops sliding in and out, "Are you all right, Beth?" he says looking worried.

"I've never been better," I say and give a huge push with my legs to try and flip us over. It doesn't quite work and I don't want to dislodge him. "Can I get on top for a while?" I ask. He leans down onto me, puts his arms around me, holding me tight, and rolls us over. He never comes out, gets shoved in even more if anything, and I'm on top where I can control the speed. He's been too gentlemanly, I start bouncing on him as fast as I can, ramming that big thing into me as far as possible, over and over and over.

"You're so beautiful," he says, "you have the sexiest body possible." He uses one hand to try and massage my clit as I bounce on him. I have another orgasm, one more of many, and continue to ride him as hard and fast as I can. I don't know why, I jump off him and move around to get my mouth to him again. He grabs my hips and we 69. I'm taking as much of that cock into my mouth as possible, bobbing up and down as fast as I had bounced on him earlier. He seems as if he's going to last forever. When I can feel his cock pulsing some, I pull away and move around to get myself up over it and sit on it, taking it up into me again.

This time, I squirm my bottom around, feeling him move inside me. I lean forward so my breasts hang in his face and he reaches up and holds them and gets his mouth to one nipple. I slide my hips back and forth on his cock until he starts shooting off into me. I ride him until I can feel no more coming out and stop my hips and lay fully on him, getting my mouth to his and we kiss, his cock still in me. "I don't know where we go from here, but you've passed the test. No, not just passed, you've aced it. You're a great lover, Greg." We kiss some more.

We later take a shower together, washing each other. I suck on him a little and he eats me a little and then we're back on the bed and he's in me again. I urge him on, "faster, harder" and he lasts and lasts. We move to him coming in from behind and then to my being on top again until he finally cums again. After some more holding each other and kissing, he gets dressed and I put on a robe and he leaves but we both know we'll do this again, often.

The next night, Costas is due to visit me so when Greg calls the next day I have to come up with an excuse to put him off for another day. That next night, my time with Costas starts with him eating me, as always, and then on to fucking. It finally results in numerous orgasms for me, one more round of him in my butt,and then more fucking. He then apologizes and acts truly sorry and tells me how great I am and how he'll miss me but he's going to get married and will have to break off our relationship. It would have hurt much more if Greg hadn't already showed up but it still hurts some and we both have a few tears and then one more emotional fuck before he leaves.

The next day I'm supposed to be a cold blooded lawyer and I can do that. But for a short while I can't help but remember my first night with Greg followed by my last night with Costas and tonight it's going to be Greg again. I have a tough time getting sex off the front of my mind. I call Greg and tell him to bring an overnight bag so that he can spend the whole weekend with me if he wants. I'll have to stop and buy some easy food on my way home to keep our strength up through the weekend. We may actually leave my apartment but it wouldn't surprise me if we just stayed naked and never went out. The question that runs through my mind is, when he comes in do I meet him naked and start with sex immediately or do I meet him dressed and we go out to dinner first.

When Greg arrives at my apartment I'm dressed to go out. I decided I'm a lawyer, a proper person, I should act normal before I become a sexual animal with him. As soon as I saw him I wondered if I'd made the wrong decision. Tall, dark and handsome and I remembered his muscles and specifically his lovely, large, delicious cock. We held each other and kissed. I said, "We better get going before we get too involved."

He agreed but let me know he wanted to get involved. I asked him if he had an overnight case with him and he said he did and both of us smiled at that, both of us thinking ahead about the same things. Dinner was fine, we managed to have some normal talk but I knew that I was anxious to get back to my place and naked in bed with him and I'm sure he felt the same. So no extra drinks, no dessert.

I don't know what it is about me or perhaps the guys that I date but as soon as we were naked back at my place, he was between my legs just like Costas used to be. He seems to particularly relish eating me, licking and sucking and fingering my pussy. And I happen to love it. Nothing gentle about him, as before I'm resting on my shoulders, my hips held up in the air as his mouth devours me. He drives me absolutely nuts, going on and on even after I've orgasmed and spurted out juices all over his face. It's so good it hurts. And then he's over me, pushing that huge cock of his into me, filling me like no one else ever has. I've started another night of being in perpetual orgasm, I think.

Maybe I get into orgasms too easy or too quickly. Or maybe Costas and now Greg get to orgasm too late. I've heard of premature ejaculation but fortunately, these guys don't experience that. They both seem to be able to fuck forever. Well, it's probably fifteen minutes but it seems like forever. I'm not complaining, I love it. I go into orgasm and internally start squeezing or milking their cocks so we switch position and start over and then it all happens again. Anyway that's what Greg and I do. Then we take a shower, which seems to rejuvenate both of us. I suck him and enjoy every minute of it but before he cums we get back on the bed and he eats me again and then we fuck some more. Then we fall asleep.

Early the next morning, I wake up and rather sleepily realize I'm not alone. Remembrances of last night make me smile and turn me on. So I get him on his back and get to work on that monster of his. It's too big for me to ever even think of deep throating him but I work on the top four inches or so with my mouth and tongue while I handle the rest of it with my hands. I lick, suck, play around. He wakes up and watches me, smiling. "It would be great to wake up every morning like this," he says. I pop him out of my mouth and lick around, looking up at him and grinning, then get him back in my mouth for awhile. I bob up and down, enjoying the sexiness of it all, then pull off, still holding it with my hands, and look up at him and answer.

"That could be arranged." Then I get back to work loving that big, firm, delicious, sexy cock. He begins to sort of pull on my body and maneuver us both around so he can get his mouth down between my legs and start tasting me.

"Would it include my being able to do this?" he says, interrupting his licking and sucking on my clit. My well fucked and probably very flavorful pussy from last nights actions that have cooked in me over night.

"Definitely," I reply, interrupting my sucking him for a moment. I realize I'm essentially agreeing to have him move in with me, or maybe me with him, but at the moment it seems like a very great thing to do. He's a gorgeous guy and a terrific sex partner, the best I've had, so why not?

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
12