Uptown Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vicki sat by my side Emma slid off my lap and once again down to her knees and began to suck at my throbbing hard cock again as I slowly rubbed at Vicki's groin I could feel she was not very big at all which was fine by me and as she moaned with pleasure from my touch our lips finally met as we kissed softly as my hands began to explore her tight slim body. Looking down all I could see was Emma taking every inch of my thick cock deep into her throat as I groaned with pleasure then all of a sudden Vicki said to her let me taste him I want his cock now and as Emma released me from her wet horny mouth Vicki fell into my lap and took over the duty of sucking me off and she was amazing with her tongue lapping at my cock almost bringing me off into her mouth.

Suddenly Vicki got up and tottered off back out of the room and as soon as she was gone Emma was back in my lap kissing at my neck making me so horny I could barely control myself as she ground her arse down against my hard cock telling me how bad she wanted my fat cock deep in her arse and I had to admit I now really needed to not only fuck her but if I didn't cum soon I would of exploded but just as I thought she was about to ride me Vicki reappeared and came back along side me. As she kissed me I felt her slip me something from her tongue and as we broke our kiss she said swallow that boy you will need it tonight, as I swallowed Vicki again kissed me and said so which of us gets your lovely prick first then.

I really wanted to fuck Vicki bad but having Emma sat in my lap and begging me to let her ride me I could not and was not going to resist, Vicki slid off the sofa and began to lap at Emma's arse pussy making her moan with pleasure before I felt a wet but warm substance being rubbed all down the length of my shaft and within seconds Emma had lowered herself down onto my 8 ½ inches of hard cock managing all of my thick member sliding all the way down to my balls before she began to slowly grind her hips down into me and she began to bounce on my thick shaft. Vicki joined me once again by my side as we all started to share each others tongues kissing and licking at each others wanton mouths.

As we kissed I continued to massage Vicki's groin managing to get her hard round her tight lacy panties and as she got stiff she stood on the couch and pushed her girly cock into first Emma's mouth and then my own as we shared her stiff prick between our tongues lapping at her bell end as she groaned with pleasure, soon after I started to feel strange a lucid sort of state came over me and as I had forgotten all about the pill Vicki had fed me I asked Emma to stop riding me as my head fell back taking the mixture of the alcohol, pain killers and the pill Vicki had fed me sending me into a euphoric state but as I did Emma whispered to me you will be ok its just an Viagra it will pass in a moment then you will want to fuck all night long.

As the feelings washed over me all I could feel was Vicki who had moved into my groin and began sucking at my now sopping wet cock coated in the juices of Emma's anus, it felt fantastic all of a sudden and as Emma helped me pull off my shirt I was now sat naked with a gorgeous Tgirl sucking my cock clean and another exchanging her tongue with mine as we kissed frantically. As Emma broke our kiss Vicki climbed up into my lap and expertly slipped her tongue into my mouth as she did she guided my thick bell end into her arse pussy sending shivers down my spine as I entered her tight love hole, she was much tighter than Emma and the feeling of Vicki riding my thick cock and moaning in pleasure drove me wild and somehow I had not noticed that Emma was now stood on the sofa and was teasing my lips with her much larger cock offering it first to me then to Vicki as our tongues joined round Emma's bell end lapping at her girly cock as she began to produce pre cum that dribbled off of her piss slit as Vicki and me shared her girly juices.

I could not believe I had two beautiful Tgirls to satisfy and as Emma moaned with pleasure as me and Vicki shared her cock I felt my own cock explode without warning flooding Vicki's anus with creamy hot spunk but she didn't seem to care right now as she lifted herself from my cock and dropped back to the floor and lapped at my still rock hard cock drinking my spunk as I fired another thick load into her mouth, I then watched as Vicki beckoned to Emma to join her in front of me as the girls kissed sharing my thick man cream together. As I watched them play I sat massaging my still throbbing hard cock looking down on them then Vicki said to Emma will you eat my pussy babe and Vicki moved to back to my lap and offered me her tongue as we kissed passionately but as I looked down Emma was rimming and licking all of my cum from Vicki's arse pussy as it dribbled out all over her made up lips.

After Vicki giving me that pill I still needed more and hoped he girls wanted more cock too and as I had hoped Vicki broke our kiss and said now its Emma's turn I'm sure her pussy needs filling with spunk too just like my sweet arse, wasting no time Vicki swung over to my side as we continued to kiss as I fondled her body Emma mounted my cock again and began to ride me hard this time moaning and begging me for my spunk deep in her Tgirl pussy. I didn't know what if any I had left after already shooting my load twice but within minutes I broke away from Vicki and concentrated on Emma fondling her fake breasts and running my hands down to her thighs as she bounced on my thick shaft groaning with pleasure as my cock filled her arse pussy with every push deep inside her.

As she rode me she began to beg for my spunk and as hard as I tried I didn't know if I had any left for her until I suddenly realised that Vicki was now on her knees between my legs massaging my balls as she lapped at my sore anus from the fucking I had taken earlier on in the day, she must have realised from the state of my arse hole that I loved being fucked to and with that she lubed a couple of fingers and pushed them into my arse massaging my g spot and sending me into a huge orgasm resulting in me firing ream after ream of spunk deep into Emma's butt as she sat down on my balls taking my spunk as she kissed me thanking me for the fucking and all the spunk in her arse, as she slid up off my cock Vicki wasted no time in first licking my bell end clean again before she sank her tongue into Emma's arse pussy lapping out my spunk from Emma's well fucked hole.

After we were all clean both girls sat by each side of me one massaging and sucking at my cock while the other kissed and fondled each others bodies then something happened I didn't expect as Vicki whispered to me do you like being fucked? I said yes sometimes but I got a large delivery earlier and I'm very sore right now and with that I saw a glint in her eye and as Emma sat up from sucking my cock Vicki told her I enjoy being fucked as well and then I saw the look between them. Emma said to me do you want to watch me fuck Vicki and I agreed I did I would love to watch them fuck together and as I turned to look at Vicki she met my gaze and kissed me before she said lay back babe you will enjoy this I'm sure.

As I laid back on her couch but at one end so I could sit partially upright Vicki crawled my way and sank down taking my cock in her mouth and beginning to suck me deep into her wet made up mouth and then Emma approached her from behind sliding her 7 or so inches deep into Vicki's arse pussy and began to pound her hard and fast not holding back at all as she grasped at Vicki's stocking clad thighs as she pounded her girly arse, the whole time Vicki concentrated on sucking my hard cock as her anus was being fucked hard by her Tgirl friends girly cock deep in her pussy. I was so turned on watching them fuck I shot my load again into Vicki's mouth which she swallowed with ease before licking me clean again and with Emma watching my orgasm it sent her into spasms of ecstasy as she unloaded her hot spunk into Vicki's butt making sure she emptied all she had inside her friends tight cock hungry arse pussy.

By now I was getting tired as the alcohol and tablets took their effect and as I sat relaxing Emma came and sat by my side and whispered to me Vicki is waiting for you in her bed room, I think she needs you to fuck her again nice and hard this time. As I stood I headed off toward the bedroom at the far end of the flat and as I walked in Vicki was laid playing with a dildo deep in her arse and my first thought was she is going to fuck me but as I got onto the bed she pulled me down onto her wrapping her stocking clad legs round me as she slid the dildo from her butt and replaced it with my 8 ½ inches of throbbing cock, this is what I really wanted Vicki and me 1 on 1 as she was stunning to look at and you could never tell she is a transvestite.

As I began to slide in and out of Vicki's tight arse she reciprocated my desires telling me she had fancied having me to herself all night as I pounded deeper into her willing arse while our tongues danced round each others as we fucked, as I got a nice rhythm I felt someone else get onto the bed and seconds later I felt that warmed lubricant being slipped into my anus as I was fucking Vicki. I knew the girls were going to fuck me and I was right as I felt Emma's 7 inches enter my arse and slowly begin to side in and out of my arse as I continued to fuck Vicki with my own 8 ½ inches deep in her arse pussy Emma began to build up a rhythm herself as she began to pound my arse, I was in fits of ecstasy as I enjoyed Vicki's arse and mouth and the feeling of another Tgirl fucking my arse hole deeper and deeper with her own stiff girly prick.

I was enjoying it so much I barely felt my orgasm come on strong as once again I completely filled up Vicki with the very last of my spunk and as my arse quivered and locked onto Emma's girly cock she flooded my butt with her own hot girly spunk, this time we were all shattered and empty and shortly after Emma left me and Vicki together and I spent the night with the girl I had wanted for ages but never thought I would get and one very sore arsehole.

12