Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
The final chapter.
3.5k words
4.45
19.1k
40

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athena Dante danced erotically, sensually before her audience. The 43 year old brunette MILF, a virtual double for Sofia Vergara, was in a red cherry mesh babydoll. She slowly swayed her sexy, buxom body to AC/DC's The Jack. Her full hips slid to the left then to right then back again, showcasing their enticing curves. Her large, mouthwatering tits, capped with diamond-hard nipples, jiggled in the cups of the lingerie.

With her hands hanging by her side, Athena spread her long, sculpted legs which were accented by her 4-inch, fire engine red heels. She tilted back slightly her upper body. Her breasts and nipples thrusted skyward, making the flimsy material look like a lurid mountain silhouette. The material's short hem rose up, revealing her luscious crotch. The stunner undulated her panty-covered vagina at the audience. It was actually a thong which encased the heated, moistening, bald pussy.

She closed her eyes, reliving how she did this in bed with her Adonis lover. So many times he was atop of her, pounding away at her greedy snatch, and she lifted up her groin so her clit would have a head-on collision with the pummeling shaft. The gratifying aftershocks she felt were epic.

"Ohhhh!" she cooed, just audible enough for her audience to hear.

The risqué memories and her stripper-like moves turned her on. Her teats were aroused as they scarped inside the babydoll. Her sex lips were getting fat while her brewing oils seeped into the tiny gusset of her panties.

Athena's dirty mind envisioned his 7-inch penis, hard as Chinese trigonometry, having just penetrated her gooey cunt lips and screwing her marvelously. She nick-named its owner Omaha Steaks. Like the century-old meat provider, he always delivered his juicy, delicious beef into her open hot oven (or mouth).

She flickered her eyes open and saw Omaha Steaks in the audience. The sight of him, with his impressive erection extremely obvious, made her grind a little faster. It also made her wetter. There was a visible stain on the front of her panties.

The mature babe flashed him a naughty grin. He beamed back at her with a knowing look.

Omaha Steaks was the audience. He was seated before the enticing beauty. His bare cock, solid and throbbing, was her sexual siren. He was good-looking, muscular charming, and naked as the day he was born... to her.

Robert Dante, Athena's only son, sat in their living room watching her dance and disrobe.

It was all the 23 year old could do from playing with himself.

"Shit, mom! You're a helluva of stripper!"

Athena grinned with preserve pride.

"It must run in the family."

Her response was a reference to Rob's earlier profession. The former Bobby Threads used to make a lot of women excited when he danced and shed his suit at The Ladies Room. It was this club for women where the two unexpectedly met just over a year ago and where their torrid, forbidden yet satisfying relationship began.

This Friday night's fuck festivities—as mother and son privately called their coupling on the weekend's opening night—was a semi-regular event where the hottie parent did a bump and grind for him.

Athena was now getting down to business. She unhurriedly lowered the straps of the lingerie down to her shoulders. His eyes flared at the revealing of her breasts. The two large, fleshy melons jiggled tantalizingly as they were set free from the flimsy red top. Thanks to gravity the lingerie was on the floor. Nonchalantly, the enchantress stepped forward, topless, and sauntered toward Rob.

Robert's eyes were locked onto the mammaries. Standing before him, Athena raised her cupped hands and took hold of her breasts. She fondled them, caressed them, flickered the teats, as the rest of her white-hot body gyrated.

Playing with her tits in front of her aroused son was stimulating. Tweaking her turgid nipples doubled the pleasure.

"Oh, yessssss!" she hissed.

Robert wasn't into bondage. Neither was Athena. But he wished he had handcuffs to prevent him from fisting himself right now

AC/DC segued into The Rolling Stones' Love Is Strong.

The hot and saucy cougar, eyes open and blazing with lust, slithered between her child's brawny thighs. She took her breasts and enveloped his hard-on with them, the solidified dick bobbing up and down between the two maternal jugs.

"Ahhhh, mom!" he sighed as the pillowy, spacious, and seductive feel of her tits and cleavage massaged his excited member, up and down the quivering shaft.

Athena, in tune with the provocative song, bathed the young, hard prick with the plushness of the space between her pressed-together breasts. It thrilled her to see Rob toss his head back at the exquisiteness she gave him.

After several more minutes of tit-fucking, the seductress moved back. Rob looked like he didn't receive anything from Santa Claus on Christmas morning. She resumed rubbing her tits, caressing the heavy globes. With a smoky look at him, she lifted a tit and fluttered her tongue against the fat, bloated nipple.

The male eyes widened and his deprived schlong bounced.

She winked at her son, then gave the distended nub a couple extra licks then worked on the other one.

"You like this, don't you?" she purred, "You like watching mommy lick her own stiff, horny nipples, don't you?"

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!" the amped-up stud quickly agreed.

She eyed him as the tip of her tongue worked the distended, prickly-looking areola.

Athena got such a sexual rush when her son's ample and upright manhood jolted and bobbed at her oral self-pleasure.

The randy stripper moved closer to her captivated audience. She spun around and bent over. The sodden underwear, an X-rated version of dental floss, slipped up between the enticing, moist folds of her taco.

Athena adored the sensation of panty material stuck between her pussy lips. When she moved, the fabric stimulated her clitoris. She was enjoying the sensation right now as she titillated him.

He stared at his mother's ass. It was ever so, slightly flabby. The stretch marks on the buttocks flesh actually was a turn-on for him. Only hot matures had those marks and she qualified as such. It symbolized her MILF stature and afforded him more grabbing when he was fucking her, especially doggie-style.

Seeing her pussy mound between her legs, the cumslinger licked his lips. He almost hyperventilated when she stood up and slipped her fingers under the waistband sides of the G-string and began pushing it down her sexy legs. Once the wispy fabric was shoved down her gams, Rob could see the front of her muff in all its splendid, naked glory.

Athena stepped out of wet-through thong.

A sexy smile and stilettos was all she wore.

"Fuck, Mom! You're smoking hot!" Rob heatedly raved.

She mouthed the words, "Thank you."

Athena's body swayed as her hands sensually glided over her lush, curvaceous hips. She moved in synch with the 1994 tune.

Rob was going sexually insane. A splotch of pre-jizz bubbled out of the fat, spongy cock cap. The fleshy stalk was "screaming" for attention. His right hand lunged for the dick.

"Ah, ah, ah," she coquettishly reprimanded with a waving finger.

Obediently, the excited, strapping lad returned to clutching the side of the dining room chair. But he didn't comply without vocal opposition.

"Ah! You're going to send me to Bellevue, Mom. You're making me crazy!"

She flashed a mischievous grin.

The temptress stepped back and started to squat down, her together knees pointed at the hapless Rob. When she was in a catcher's stance, Athena seductively opened her legs, revealing to her son her impassioned, sultry pussy.

When ever she displayed her sex to him, Robert's eyes bugged out like a cartoon. This time she thought she heard him gulp.

The succulent cunt was an erotic masterpiece. The inner and outer labia were swollen, while the vulva was well lubricated. As her downy thighs stretched open to the max, the inner petals were splayed open even more, showing him the pink and moist inner recesses. It looked like a blooming flower: pretty in appearance with a captivating scent, moist, and open.

The Stones turned into Kiss and the live version of Take It Off.

The hunky boy-toy licked his chops again. His lover mother was equally turned-on. Their breathing was an asthmatic chorus of labored panting.

She leaned back on her hands onto the carpet and enticingly, lazily rotated her pelvis in time with the unmasked Kiss ode to pole dancers. It seemed as if she was making love to the air.

More pre-cum leaked from the frantic prick.

The stacked and amorous babe was now in a spread-eagle position on the floor. Her livid hands took turns rubbing her sticky pubic region. One hand did circular glides over the dewy opening, greasing the digits with her ambrosia. She brought that palm and fingers to her eager mouth to suck and savor, while the other hand caressed the passionate gash.

When the first hand was cleaned of honey, it traded places with its partner. The newly greased paw went to her mouth while the pristine one returned to self-pleasuring. This time, the pussy-pleasing fingers curled into the broiling, heated gap, swished circularly within the frothy opening, and then brought to Athena's mouth a larger glob of sap.

"Hmmmm!" she cooed as she tantalized her taste buds and her son with relishing her own nectar.

Omaha Steaks was loosing all control. He literally was trembling in the chair.

"Shit, mom! That's hotter than the fucking sun!"

Athena had one foot in the world of masturbation and its inherent joys, while the other was in the world of exciting her man. It was an extremely raunchy version of multi-tasking. She was an epic expert in this duality of lust.

Simultaneously, both of her hands went to work on the vibrant cunt.

"Aaaagghhh!" she groaned.

Everything about the maternal womanhood was slick and shiny—the mons pubis, inner and outer lips, the perineum, and anus. One hand tended to her hot vaginal orifice and clitoris, while the other hand slipped up between her bouncing ass cheeks to massage the perineum.

The tempted hunk couldn't take anymore. He leapt off the chair, diving face-first into the simmering pussy. He quickly swatted away and pushed off her hands.

"Oh, Rob!" she exclaimed falsely. "What are you doing? You can't do that. I'm your mother!"

It was an extremely feigned protest, and a semi-regular part of their foreplay.

The son was wild. He feverishly, zealously ground his face into the molten cunt. In circles, up and down, side to side, Rob scoured his mug all over Athena's pubic region.

She tossed her head back and moaned.

"Aahhhhhhh!"

After a few more delicious moments of face-fucking, Robert became more focused in his oral approach. He let his tongue "do the walking." The young, dexterous, and very eager tongue was ravenous in swabbing Athena's groin. It dragged along the perineum, to catch the glossy drip of honey which was headed for the crack of her ass. Next it did a circular mopping of the cuntal lips, making the inflated pair move all around in a buttery sphere of her juices and his saliva.

"Stick your tongue in it! Stick your tongue in it, Robby!" she urgently pleaded, commanded. "I'm so close!"

Instead, he withdrew his head from between the maternal legs

Alarm bells went off in the brunette's sex-crazed mind when she suddenly no longer felt his expert touch. He was sitting on his knees between her thighs. She looked at him incredulously.

"What—what are you doing?!" she inquired.

It was borderline pleading.

"I'm soooo close!"

With a devil-may-care smirk, Robert merely shrugged her shoulders. Then he looked at her.

Athena was on the verge of sexually peaking and couldn't believe he was doing this. Her WTF look was a cross between begging, bewilderment, and growing anger.

After that, like the mythological Kraken, the strapping lad rose up between her open legs. His large cock, titanium-hard and leaking pre-jizz, also stood up. Silent, Robert just grinned, grabbing the thick shaft and prepared to mount his mother.

In a fake sigh of exasperation, he concluded: "Oh, well. It's time I fuck you, Mom."

Rob guided his mushroom-like penile helmet to her drooling sex lips. He rubbed the purple cap up and down the wrinkled folds, combining his pre-cum with her simmering juices. He also gave a few complimentary swirls over the upturned clit.

"Aaaarrrgghhh, Robby! Fuck me, baby! Please just fuck me!" she lustily begged.

He continued the teasing a few more seconds, and then with a simple nudge slipped his erection into her.

"Ugghhh!" she grunted aloud.

When the upper quarter of his dick glided in and started to descend into her vibrant slit, Athena's head and eyes rolled backward.

Every instant her boy-toy entered her, time stood still for the wanton fox.

As Rob lowered himself atop of his mother, the forbidden, meaty-goodness of his penis was being fed to the insatiable twat. As the youthful rod traveled further down into the stifling channel, the maternal insides consumed it. The vaginal muscles rippled along the incoming cock, hugging it and pulling it further south, greasing it with its syrupy essence.

"Ohhhhh, mom!" the gratified stallion wailed. "Love your pussy! Love your pussy!"

With that, Robert commenced fucking Athena liked a man possessed. Right from the get-go he was delivering hard, deep, fast strikes into her sweet, juicy cunt.

Instinctively, the gorgeous babe's thighs lifted up from the rug and her legs laced around the masculine thighs and butt. The soles of her feet thumped off his taut, flexing skin.

"Fuck me, son! Fuck me!" she bellowed, her bouncing heels almost in synch with her lusty directive. "Fuck mommy with your big, beautiful cock!"

The strapping hunk released all his sexual energy and fury, stretched to its enduring limits by her teasing, by simply banging the shit of the MILFy nymph. He was a juggernaut, relentlessly pounding his firm, throbbing dick in and out of her broiling, leaking gash.

Leaking was actually an understatement. Between self-pleasuring, teasing, and now getting an epic lay, Athena's buttery muff was flooding its juices. The pearly oils had basted both of their thighs, splashed off his careening nutsack, and flowed down into a carpet stain which would put Stanley Steamer out of business.

Athena bucked wildly under the carnal jackhammering. She was berserk with unquenchable, taboo passion. She knew and loved the fact that her son was such a hot lay.

"Ohhhh, Robby! You fuck me so good! Ahhhhh! So fucking good, with your luscious dick. Yes, yes! FUCK MEEEEE!"

The rutting pair couldn't get enough of each other. Sweat was flying off of both contorting bodies. Wet slapping sounds abounded. It seemed like he wanted to drive her through the living room floor and that she was completely ok with it.

"Ah, oh!, Ugggghh!, mom!" Robert huffed as he passionately throttled into Athena.

The spasming divorcee craned her neck upward to smash her lips against his. Their lips wetly rolled over each other, in between bated breaths. Their tongues played together, tickling each other, along with gums and teeth.

Rob could feel his crescendo fast approaching. Normally he could hold out at least a half-hour more but her striptease was too much for him. He accelerated his thrusts, feverishly grinding his hips into hers. She released her arms from around his neck to scrape her nails into his back, overjoyed how he was pistoning his lustrous cock in and out of her creamy nook.

The clawing sent Rob over the edge. His bowflexing prick lurched and started to unload his seed into his mom.

"Ohhhhhh!" he roared majestically. "I'm cumming! Oh, Momma! I'm cumming!"

The thick, warm, strands of man-cream were fired out in rapid succession into the overjoyed and decadent cavity. It got Athena going.

"Thhhhhhat's it, Sweetie! Give it all to mommy! Give it all to me! Yeahhhh!"

To give her thigh muscles a rest, she had briefly released her leggy vise she had on him. When he announced his climax and she felt that first round splash into her barren womb, her legs wrapped themselves again around his convulsing lower body.

Rob closed his eyes and saw stars. His ejaculation was wildly intense, almost like this was his first orgasm. His excited dick jettisoned his semen in wave-like volleys into his comely parent.

"Arrrrrr!"

"Cum in me! Cum in me, you gorgeous motherfucker!"

The goddess' long legs tightened themselves around him, determined to squeeze every inch of his pulsing, driving shaft, and to squeeze out every drop of the craved, awesome sauce.

Suddenly, Athena's orgasm hit and her convulsions maximized.

"Aaahhhh, shit, baby! Momma's cumming too!"

The shapely, mature form quivered and her groin was bouncing up and down as if on a trampoline. Her greedy, needy cunt was in the throes of orgasm as her son tapped away at her sexual being and was releasing its milky emulsion.

Robert was on 'afterburners.' The faster he fucked, the faster and more uncontrollably he ejaculated. In turn, his primal fury and orgasm combined with hers incited her vagina to spasm frantically and juices to overflow.

It was an unfathomable combination of incestuous orgasms.

When the cougar and her cub had finished their oh-so satisfying releases, getting their breathing to a standard level and relaxing their overworked muscles, they cuddled and cooed. Their kisses were soft. Their looks to each other were endearing and tender.

"What do you want for dinner?" Athena asked.

Rob flashed a lecherous grin.

"You already had that," she chortled. "Real food."

"But mom, pussy is real food. And your pussy is the best food!"

She chuckled a loud.

"Thanks, Rico Suave. Ok let's try this: edible food."

The smart-aleck conceded. "Ok, ok. How about the White Castles I bought?"

"Murder burgers?" she queried in an overly dramatic tone.

"Sure. With sweet potato fries."

"It's your stomach."

"Yeah, like you're not going to have any yourself."

She released a bratty giggle.

"Ok, Romeo. Go take a shower."

Robert stood up and headed for the hallway to the bathroom. When he heard an "hmmm" he turned back to Athena.

Totally within her own world, the MILFy minx was scooping out a copious amount of their mixed creams from her gapping slit and licking it off her fingers, very slowly.

Seeing his hottie mom sitting on the floor, naked with her legs spread, withdrawing their incestuous mixed elixir from her cunt and savoring it, got his prick twitching.

Not hearing the shower turned on and getting the feeling she was being watched, Athena turned around. She saw her hunky child looking at her with wolfy eyes and a penis which was starting to rise.

Playing dumb, she asked, "What? This is my appetizer."

Michelangelo's David flashed a mischievous grin and stroked his meaty shaft.

"I would happily provide you with another helping of my special sauce for your appetizer."

Using her cream-coated index finger, Athena pointed toward the bathroom.

"Better make that shower a cold one, Studly.You fucked me this morning and just now. Who do you think I am, Kay Parker?"

Rob gave another pull to his dick.

"Another year with me, mom, and you'll be Kay Parker AND Honey Wilder!"

With a grin, she pointed again to the hallway. He trotted off. Soon the shower was on.

The brunette shoveled out another glob of the forbidden cocktail from her open muff and ingested it. She really did love the taste of their combined release. She got up and padded to the bathroom.

When Rob heard the bathroom sink run, he opened the shower door.

"Care to join me?" he smoothly inquired his mother, cupping his brawny, beefy scrotum.

Athena, drying her hands on the towel behind the bathroom door, looked at him seductively. She moved toward the shower, her traffic-stopping rack jiggling while her luxuriant, curvy hips swayed erotically with every footstep.. When she got to the bathtub she gradually moved her hand into the shower, appearing to grab the rousing member. Instead she went moved passed it and landed on the shower knob—the cold water knob. Quickly she turned it.

12