Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The amorous son was bestowed with a heavy discharge of cold water from the shower nozzle.

"Arrrghhhhh!" he yelled.

"You really need to cool off, Robby."

With that Athena walked out of the bathroom, sporting a mischievous smirk, and headed to the kitchen.

She went to the freezer and withdrew the burgers and the supermarket brand of sweet potato French fries. She put the stove on 550 and threw in the fries. When they were almost done, she'd throw the White Castles into the microwave.

The still-naked parent went into the living room and booted up the desktop PC on the table next to the TV. Then Athena checked her email. There were two new messages.

One was from Marti. From the preview, she knew her former lover was raving to Athena about her new job and how incredible the California cocks and cunts were.

The return address of the second email made the brunette do a double-take. The name of the sender, especially the first name, jolted Athena. This was the first ever message from this individual. She clicked on the note and opened it.

"Oh my God!" Athena exclaimed.

12