Upwardly Mobile Pt. 04 Conclusion

Story Info
The Conclusion and Aftermath for Bob and Rose.
9.4k words
4.04
39.9k
53

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers

After everyone had their fill of the snacks, Bob and Rose picked up all the dirty plates and utensils and carried them into the kitchen. They were all still naked, but it was quickly becoming less and less awkward. Bob started scraping off all the scraps into the garbage as Rose washed up the few dishes. Most everything had been disposable. She smiled lovingly at her husband, "I'm really glad we moved here, Bob," she said as she was finishing up. "I think this is going to be an incredible opportunity for us if we play our cards right."

Bob watched her intently and smiled back. "Yeah," he agreed, "I think so too. They're great people. A little wild, but nothing we can't handle." He hugged his wife and kissed her hard. He loved her more than he could imagine and did not want to lose her. He felt pangs of guilt for what he had done with Gloria but tried to shut it out of his mind and focus on Rose. His hands moved down to squeeze her bare ass. She leaned into the kiss, then suddenly remembered what Jerry had done to her ass and she felt the need to go to the bathroom and make sure she was extraordinarily clean.

She pushed away a little and knew she was blushing. "Baby," she started, "I think the jalapeno poppers are upsetting my stomach. I need to go use the restroom."

He chuckled, "You're going to take a dump here in their house? That's kind of rude."

She rubbed her stomach and replied, "You gotta go when you gotta go."

He held her hand. "Want me to come with you?"

She gave him a look that clearly said, "Eww!" then shook her head. "Uhh, no I can manage on my own."

"Ha ha ha," he laughed then kissed her cheek, "Hurry back hon."

She walked out of the kitchen in the direction of the guest bathroom off the foyer. Bob watched her walking away, and the guilt grew. "Fuck Bob," he thought, "How could you have done that to her?" He knew he had to tell her, but he didn't want to hurt her. How could he keep it from her? He was buried in contemplation and feelings of remorse when Jerry walked up.

"You doing alright, Bob?" he asked, looking a little concerned. Bob jumped in surprise, not having noticed Jerry's arrival. "Huh?" he asked, with a puzzled look on his face.

Jerry put his hand on Bob's shoulder, "You doing ok?"

Bob turned to look at his boss and felt even more uncomfortable. "My god," he thought. "I fucked the hell out of your wife, just a little while ago." The fact they were both standing their naked added to his nervousness. He shuffled his feet and looked around awkwardly. Jerry could sense his apprehension.

"You handling all this ok, man?" He poured them both a glass of wine and handed one to Bob.

"All this?" Bob replied, afraid what Jerry might know. "What do you mean?"

Jerry took a sip of wine, "This whole thing, the move here to Dallas, the new job, the new company. Are you handling it ok? Do you need some time off?"

Bob was relieved that this was all Jerry meant. He nodded his head and drank some of the proffered wine. "Yeah," he replied, still anxious and awkward. "I'm fine with all that. I'm just kind of surprised about all this." He waves his arms, indicating the house and pool.

"I didn't realize you were doing so well. And," he added, "I'm not used to being a nudist. I have to admit this is kind of awkward."

Jerry laughed and gave him another pat on the shoulder. "Dude, all this can be yours if you make partner. I'm serious. The future of the company is only up with no end in sight. This is nothing compared to where we are going. I believe you can be a big part of that future success. But, I have to be able to trust you fully. Can I trust you, Bob?"

"Of course," he replied, "You can trust me."

"Great," Jerry said, turning to walk away, "then get used to being a nudist." He laughed and walked back toward the main pool area. He stopped again, adding, "But, we need to get dressed soon, the boat will be back with the kids. We're all heading down to the lake for the fireworks and bonfire. I'm putting you in charge of the fire, Bob!"

"Ok, I'll head down there as soon I find my underwear."

Bob finished cleaning up and then went up to the spa to retrieve his board shorts. Thankfully, the spa was empty, and Gloria was nowhere in sight. Everyone had gone someplace else apparently. He found his swimsuit and picked up Rose's bikini top, along with the rest of the empty glasses and beer bottles, then headed back down.

Rose had made it to the bathroom and spent a few minutes getting as much of Jerry's cum out of her ass as she could. The bidet helped a lot. She'd never actually used one before but had heard about them. It sprayed a steady stream of warm water that washed her pretty private areas thoroughly. As she was washing her hands, the door opened.

"Shit," she thought, realizing she had forgotten to lock the door. Before she could do or say anything, a naked Corrine entered.

"Oh, hey Rose," she started, "Mind if I go? I kinda gotta go bad. Too many beers."

Rose chuckled and said, "No problem, go right ahead I'm almost done anyway."

Corrine smiled and walked over to sit on the commode. The sound of her peeing went on for quite a while. As she peed, she started talking, "So," she began, "I guess that you and Bob are part of the Adrenaline family now? I saw you getting your induction."

Rose froze, "You saw?" she asked with a scared look on her face.

"I saw Jerry fucking the hell out of you."

Rose stared at the woman without moving.

"Don't look so shocked; he fucked me like that when Shawn and I got brought into the 'circle of trust'." She finished peeing and wiped, tossing the toilet paper into the bowl. "We're all one big happy, swinging family now."

Rose was still in shock when Corrinne walked up to her and kissed her. Rose's body stiffened involuntarily, and she didn't know how to react. She felt Corrinne's tongue slip between her lips. It was soft and delicate. Then, as quickly as it started, it was over. Corrinne pulled away giggling. "You'll get used to it, Rose. We all do. So, who did Bob fuck? Gloria?"

Rose looked at Corrinne as if she were crazy. "Bob didn't fuck anybody."

Corrinne smiled and fixed her hair, looking at herself in the mirror. She raised her eyebrows and only smiled at Rose. "Well, at least your husband has a gorgeous cock. Did you see Shawn's?"

Rose blushed and responded hesitantly, "Kind of hard not to see every cock here." She didn't want to say anything insulting, but she did notice his cock was rather small.

"Well," began Corrinne, "It is kind of hard to see Shawn's, it's so small. You really have to strain to see it. But, what my sweet husband lacks in cock, he makes up for with his tongue and his imagination. He's very good at eating pussy, and he's pretty kinky. He loves creampies."

Rose stood smiled at Corrinne in the mirror with a slightly puzzled look on her face. "What's a creampie?"

Corrine turned, leaned into Rose and began kissing her neck. Rose felt goosebumps all over her body and bit her lip, letting Corrinne do it. Corrine moved closer and placed a warm hand on Rose's breast, squeezing the bare tit firmly. She licked Rose's ear and whispered, "After someone cums inside your pussy, Shawn loves to go down on you and eat your pussy out, sucking up all the cum."

As she spoke, her fingers gripped Rose's nipple and pinched it softly, rolling it back and forth. "Your pussy is the pie; the cum is the cream."

Rose inhaled deeply, a faint whimper escaping her lips. She tilted her head and rubbed her ear against Corrinne's mouth. "You mean he likes to suck his cum out of your pussy after he fucks you?"

Corrinne giggled softly and began to kiss down Rose's neck, and over her upper chest. "His own cum is ok, but he prefers other men's. I was hoping to give him a chocolate cream pie now, but I had to pee so badly. I think I lost most of it in the toilet."

Her lips brushed against Rose's breast. Rose gasped slightly and watched Corrinne in the mirror.

"Chocolate?" asked Rose, unsure what it meant, but suspecting the answer.

Corrinne licked the nipple where it poked out between her fingers. As Rose moaned, Corrinne let go of it and sucked it into her mouth, which opened and closed as she sucked rhythmically. She let go of the tit and looked up into Rose's eyes.

"I just had my pussy pounded hard by Marcus, and he came a lot in me. I know Shawn wanted to lick it out." She sucked the nipple back in, and her hand went to Rose's pussy. It was wet and slick as Corrinne rubbed it. Rose moaned out loudly and held Corrinne's head as she sucked. She spread her legs open as she leaned against the cabinet.

The door opened again, and Gloria stood there smiling. "Oh," she said with a bright smile on her face, "A girls-only party? Why wasn't I invited?"

Corrinne just giggled, mouth full of tit, and continued to suck, fingers pushing between Rose's swollen labia. Rose started to say something, but before she could get it out, Gloria closed the distance and took Rose's other tit into her mouth. Rose arched her back and pushed her tits forward, saying "Oh shit."

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, hands moving to squeeze one of each woman's breasts. Corrinne kissed her way back up from the tit, up Rose's neck, then to her lips. Their mouths merged and they kissed passionately, heads moving around and tongues making love back and forth between their mouths.

Gloria knelt on the tile floor and kissed slowly down Rose's body, letting her tongue drag down her abdomen. She rubbed her open mouth against her mound, then slid her tongue out to slip between Rose's swollen pussy lips. As she tasted the nectar dripping out of Rose's pussy, Gloria moaned, "oooh so sweet." Rose's hips began to shake, and she leaned against the sink for support.

Gloria attacked her pussy, licking her wildly, aggressively. Rose reacted by repeating herself, "oh shit, oh shit..." and poured herself into kissing Corrinne. She was overwhelmed with feelings, emotions, pleasure and she began to buck her hips. Gloria was lapping her tongue against Rose's clit rapidly, using it like a flat paddle to spank the clit up and down. Rose grunted with each lick. She knew she couldn't take this much more and began to shake.

Suddenly a chime sounded, like a doorbell but longer and more elaborate. Gloria pulled her mouth away from the needy pussy, and Rose groaned, wanting the pleasure to continue. "Well damn," Gloria began, then kissed Rose's clit. "I'm afraid we'll have to finish this later. The boat is back with the kids. We better hurry up and get dressed."

Corrinne gave Rose a final kiss and pulled away as Gloria stood up. She also kissed Rose and added, "We will have plenty of time to finish this, real soon." She winked at Rose and then turned to the sink to wash her hands and face. "Can't meet the boys smelling like Rose's cunt. They might want some."

Rose was nearly out of breath; she had been just on the edge of a powerful orgasm, and now it was over. Her knees trembled with a strong need to cum. She took a few deep breaths, trying to regain her composure.

Her thoughts and emotions were all mixed up. She couldn't deal with it all right now. There were just too many thoughts, too many ideas, too many sensations. Part of her wanted to cry. Part of her wanted to be fucked. Part of her wished they had stayed in Charlotte. If she thought about it much longer, she might lose her mind. So, she did what moms do and set it aside to focus on the here and now.

"I hope we do," she whispered as she washed up. She realized her bikini top was by the spa but didn't remember exactly where her bottoms were. "Shit, how much time do we have?"

Gloria dried off on a hand towel and smiled. "A few minutes. The boat just docked. Mike will have them unload the boat first, so you have a few minutes. But, you better hurry, just in case."

Gloria opened the door, and the three of them exited the bathroom. Rose headed outside and saw the kids all down by the dock. Gloria was right; they were all working on taking things off the boat. She went by her bag and grabbed her swimsuit cover, then darted up the stairs to the spa. Her bikini was gone.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "Where the hell is it?" She looked around and couldn't find it. She looked over the edge and saw the kids were running up the hill from the docks. "Double shit!"

She gave one more quick glance around, then ran down the stairs, pulling on the swimsuit cover. She folded it across her body and tied the belt. It covered her ass and crotch, just barely. Thank God it wasn't see through, she thought. She remembered Jerry throwing her bikini bottoms earlier.

She looked around by the outdoor kitchen, and bar. Nothing. "Where the fuck is my bikini?" she thought desperately. Daylight was rapidly fading, and the patio lights were not on yet. It would be easy to miss, and she didn't want her kids stumbling on her bikini and wondering why she wasn't wearing it.

She walked past the master bedroom, and as she walked past the pool, Bob came up the stairs that lead down toward the docks. He had his shorts back on.

"There you are," he said with a relieved look on his face, "I was looking all over for you. Here." He handed her the bikini. "I found the bottoms over by where we set our bag. How did it get there?" he asked.

Rose ignored him. She could hear the kids approaching and only had a couple of seconds. She shoved one leg in the bikini bottoms, standing behind Bob so he could shield her somewhat. She got the other leg in and pulled them up, just as Amanda came over the crest, an enormous smile on her face. She ran to her parents and pulled them both into a group hug. Rose tucked her bikini top into the pocket of her swimsuit cover.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Amanda, "We had so much fun! This place is amazing. Can we come back, Mom?"

Just then, Jodie and Chase came running up shouting excitedly about jetskis and driving them and boats and islands... so many things were rushing out all at once that Bob and Rose couldn't even keep up.

Rose was about to answer when Jerry and Gloria came out from the bedroom, dressed like they had been when they hard fist arrived. "Well," Rose started, "It is up to the Deans if we come back again. We have to be invited."

Amanda turned to Jerry and was all energy, "Can we, please, Mr. Dean? Can we come back?" she begged.

Jerry put his arm around Gloria and smiled. "Of course," he replied, winking at Rose, "we loved having all of you and can't wait to have you again."

The kids all let out a cheer. The Dean boys had arrived along with Mike. "The kids behaved themselves and had a great time. Want me to go work on setting up the fireworks?" he asked his boss.

Jerry shook Mike's hand. "Good job, Mike. Yeah, can you do that? Bob and Marcus are going to work on getting the bonfire started." As he spoke the other two couples appeared, all looking as if nothing naughty had transpired. Shawn spoke up, "Why don't I give you a hand, Mike."

"Sure, I could use a hand."

"Ever start a bonfire?" Marcus asked Bob as they started walking towards the stairs.

"Not since I was a boy scout," Bob replied.

"Well, that's more than me. You're in charge," laughed Marcus, "I'll be your assistant." They headed down to the lake shore to get the fire going.

Gloria looked at the other ladies, "Girls, why don't you give me a hand in the kitchen. We have ice cream, and cookies for the kids now and we need to make up a picnic basket for s'mores for later."

They all agreed, and they ladies went in, followed by eight hungry kids.

The fireworks were a big hit. Of course, they were nothing like you would see at a professional fireworks show, but for a backyard party, they were pretty amazing. It was already fairly late, but the kids immediately clamored for the bonfire, hot dogs and s'mores. Only one problem, apparently the boxes the Dean twins had brought down were the wrong ones.

Bob was on fire duty with Marcus, busy trying to get the big fire going without setting the neighborhood ablaze. Jerry suggested that he and Rose run up to the house to get the food supplies. Bob felt instant discomfort at the idea of Jerry and Rose alone up at the house, but when Jerry suggested that Luke and Colton go with them, he relaxed and concentrated on getting the fire started.

Rose had not had a chance to put on her bikini top, and she was regularly having to adjust, tie and retie her belt on the little robe-like cover up she was wearing. Even so, many times she had been flashing her tits to everyone during the fireworks and it hadn't gone unnoticed.

The boys were more than happy to go with her and help. As they walked up to the house, she asked them how their day was out on the lake. They laughed and told her they had a great time. They both couldn't stop talking about how cool and pretty Amanda was. The boys were walking extremely close to Rose as they ascended the stairs and she couldn't help but notice them staring at her tits like they were hoping one might pop out for a quick view.

They went inside to the kitchen. Jerry found the box of stuff they needed for s'mores and hot dog buns. Next to it was a cooler with several packs of hotdogs in it. "Here you go," he spoke to the boys, pointing at the containers, "You guys run these back down there so Mom can start cooking them. We'll be working on ice cream sundaes for after the bonfire."

The boys gathered the boxes and left Jerry and Rose alone in the kitchen. They stood there silently for a moment, before rose spoke up, "So," she said, "Ice cream?"

Jerry laughed, "Its already done. Sundaes are all pre-made in the freezer," he confessed, smiling broadly. "I just wanted an excuse to get you alone."

He stepped towards her. She did not back away. He pulled her close and started kissing her. She didn't resist and instead melted into his arms. He lifted her up onto the black marble island and untied her robe, pulling it open to expose her tits. He pushed her onto her back and leaned over her, spreading her legs and standing between them. She kissed him more passionately than she expected, letting herself go.

Jerry kissed his way down her body and began to lick around one of her nipples, then sucked it into his mouth. His hands went down and started pulling her bikini down. She helped him by lifting her ass up, then raised her legs so that he could slide them off more easily. Any thought of Bob, her kids, the others was gone. All she wanted was Jerry to fuck her. She didn't care, at that moment, about the costs of this decision.

Suddenly, with no foreplay or preamble, he penetrated her. He drove his rock-hard cock into her pussy quickly, as she was more than ready, having been thinking about his cock all the way up from the beach. He growled as he kissed her intensely, hips thrusting firmly, driving his long, thick cock into her over and over again. He was filled with an overwhelming need to claim her and fuck her roughly. She sensed his intentions and spread her legs wide, wrapping her ankles around hips to pull his ass forward.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned out, "Give me that big fucking cock. You know I need it."

Jerry raised her legs up high and hooked her feet over his shoulders, driving harder into her as her pussy curled up, giving him a better angle to drive in even deeper. His balls were slapping on her asshole, smacking against it and making her acutely aware of the merciless fucking he'd given it just a few hours earlier.

"God damn," she snarled, gripping his shoulders hard, "your cock feels so fucking good."

She looked at him and powerful feelings flooded into her, things that she had previously only felt with her husband. She knew Jerry was taking her, claiming her in ways no one had ever done before. Instead of running from the feelings, she ran towards them, embraced them and gave in to them.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers