UR-Quan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 5th, 2155 –September 8th, 2155

The last three days have been boring, and more importantly, I have noticed that the entire crew is suffering from a bit of exhaustion. I think that longer then three months away from the station and the crew becomes exhausted at the change of pace between life on the station, and life on the ship. The bad news is, we are at least 3 months from home.

September 9th, 2155

Arrived at the rainbow world and mined it without loss or incident.

Spoke to Simon today and told him that I was going to need his help. After we finished eating, I took him to my quarters and explained about Marla, her fantasy, and how she had dreamed for years of having two guys at once. Simon said he was willing and comfortable to do it, and then we planned on doing it the next day.

September 10th, 2155

We set course for Gamma Librae. When we are close I am going to use the hyperwave caster. Hopefully we will meet with the Supox and the Melnorme.

As I'm writing this, Marla is lying on the bed, Simon has just left. It took her a while to realize what was happening, but Simon did enjoy having her mouth, while I rode her from behind. I could tell that she came hard, multiple times. When Simon and I had both finished, he left, and I came over to type this. She is still in the cuffs, and I'm about to ask her if she liked it, though I think I know the answer.

September 12th, 2155

We have encountered the Supox. Within one hour of encountering them, they had bestowed me with the broken ultron. I will have Commander Hayes science team look at when we return to base.

Marla said that she loved that I made her fantasy come true, and physically, she loved every minute of it.

September 13th, 2155

We have encountered the Melnorme. After filling the fuel tanks to maximum capacity, I decided to buy information from Trade Master Greenish. Here is what I have learned:

The Shofixiti are not extinct. You can find a male at Delta Gorno, and there are stores of females at Alpha Cerenkov I, guarded by the Vux Admiral, Zex. Zex is undefeated in combat, even against the Ur-quan. A further warning is that the males are old, and fly barely functional ships.

The Ur-Quan at presently at war with a race called the Kohr-ah. They are figting in a huge war near the Crateris star system. It would appear that the Kohr-Ah are winning.

The Umgah reside in the Orinis constellation. And they have been using a hyperwave caster to impersonate the Ilwrath gods, Dogar and Kazon.

There is a dimensional weakness between the Chandreskar and Columbae star system. It opens for a shirt time starting on the 17th of each month.

Ur-Quan dreadnoughts are programmed to exploded if they crash. This prevents reverse engineering. However, a largely intact body of a dreadnoght remains on the surface of a blue planet at Alpha Pavonis.

The Slylandro Probes are from a race whose home planet is in the Beta Corvi system. Consult them in order to fix the problem of the probes attacking you.

We can find another group of traders called the Druuge in the Persei star system.

This one astounds me, the Melnorme found out that we have the Ultron. We received it yesterday – these guys are amazing. Anyway, they say the device can be fixed with three parts – a Rosy sphere, that is at the Druuge trade center, an Aqua Helix that can be found in Thraddash (?) space, and a clear spindle, which is currently in the possession of the Pkunk. When I tried to ask Trade Master Greenish who the Thraddash and Pkunk were, he signaled something, and stated that he could not state that information for me at this time.

I received all of this information directly in my ready room, and have not had time to consult Captain Pike, Fwiffo, Simon, or any other officers on board about it. I have scheduled a mass briefing for the 17th to outline the rest of our mission, although I'm not sure if I should share all of the information at once. This much information could suffice for many missions, but I will need to let them know why we are stopping at certain points now. I'm also thinking of investigating the portal he mentioned, although the thought of dimensional travel scares the bejeesus out of me.

September 14th, 2155

I have ordered our next stop at Epsilon Lipi. The crew is nervous about heading through Ur-Quan space, but I have told them that it will be very worth it. They seem to have a good level of confidence with me, and though on edge, morale seems high.

I spoke with Simon about the information that I gained from the Melnorme, and informed him that I planned on briefing the crew about the wrecked dreadnought in Alpha Pavonis, the Slylandro probes coming from Beta Corvi, and the dimensional wormhole. I told him that I added these stops to our trip, and he said that after that, we must go and chance out crew. I agreed.

September 15-17th, 2155

The briefing today was long, and went well, and I was able to do it for the entire crew. I explained that we had gained information from the Melnorme, what it was, and what we would be doing. I also explained that when we got back to the starbase, I would be changing out crew, so anyone that wanted to remain aboard needed to decide and inform me before then.

Yesterday, the lead Xenolinguist aboard the ship, Joanie, spoke with me for an hour after dinner, and offered me a massage. She is the most muscular and powerful woman that I have ever encountered, and I believe that she works out more then anyone on the ship. She has amazing strength, flexibility, and agility. The massage was great, and though we did not have sex, I was greatly aroused.

September 18th, 2155-September 24th, 2155

The crew has grown very nervous. We have flown within visual range of many ships destroyed in this area of space, and many active ships have changed course to intercept us. Luckily the Intrepid is still the fastest thing out here.

September 25th, 2155

We have found and mined the Rainbow world at Epsilon Lipi. I have set a course for Epsilon Draconis. The crew is excited at the thought of making it out of Ur-Quan space.

Marla came to me tonight and said that she is ready for some time at the base. After almost a year away, she just needs a break. She said that she would like to serve on the ship in the future, but that she needs time to recuperate. I asked if she needed it because of me, or because of the ship. Now I need time to recuperate.

September 26th, 2155

Captain Pike came over today, and spoke to me. He was again supportive, and then he made a suggestion that made sense to me, even though I hadn't thought of it before. Unless we are doing battle, the Enterprise needs only one person (him) to function. The seventeen others aboard could rotate into the Intrepid, making the work load lighter again. I agreed and made the adjustment.

September 27th, 2155 – October 1st, 2155

Today I had a commanders call, recognizing the influxed crew from the Enterprise, and the people aboard the Intrepid who have done such fine work. It did seem to boost morale quite a bit.

Afterward, Jada Stone came up to me and spoke. She explained that while she had been angry at me for a while, her reasoning was because even though she reacted physically, it wasn't as though she was unprovoked. She told me how Wood constantly berates her, and makes her feel stupid and less capable; or even insults her at times. I told her that I would separate her and Wood so that they wouldn't work the same shift, and shouldn't have to see each other. She thanked me.

October 2nd, 2155- October 6th, 2155

The trek across hyperspace this week has been exhausting. Simon says that many of us are depleting mineral levels because we aren't getting the amount of sunlight that we are used to getting, and though our bodies can function for a while without it, the trip has just been too long.

Being out of Ur-Quan space has put the crew at ease a bit. That, combined with the infusion of crew from the Enterprise lightening the load, and we are almost able to relax.

October 7th, 2155

Today we arrived at Epsilon Draconis, and mined the Rainbow world here. We had our first mining deaths since the planet landers upgrades were completed. Lt. Richer informed me that the earthquake that happened on the surface was the most severe that she had ever felt. The two that died were Master Sergeant Laura Fogleman, and A1C Christina Fischer.

Christina Fischer had been one of the girls that spent a night with me when I had sex for a week. She was large breasted, blond, with a great smile. She told me that she felt like she was actually making a difference, and if the slave shield actually came down, she was going to grow wine in France.

I've informed Simon that even though every crew member has had four down days, I haven't. I will be taking them over the next four. He said that he would take care of everything.

October 8th, 2155-October 12th, 2155

I've had only two visitors, Marla and Jackie. I've spent the rest of the time reading, watching television, having my meals in my room, and resting. I had no idea I was so exhausted. The rest has done me well, and I believe that I will feel much better taking command again tomorrow morning.

October 13th, 2155

After taking my shower, and working my shift at the helm, I feel wonderful. I had dinner with a table of girls, some of them new from the Enterprise. Captain Pike happened to be having his meal there, and so he joined us. He introduced me to his main mechanic, a very attractive brunette by the name of Shannon Young. He had a sly smile, and then he told me that she was the best mechanic he had ever seen, including my dad. Captain Pike is not open with his praise, so I took the remark to mean that he wanted me to keep my eye on here.

After the meal, I read her file. She had transferred up to the space station the last time the Ur-quan had made the opportunity available. She was certified to work on just about every system – electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, environmental systems, planet landers, navigation systems.

The only other note from Commander Hayes in the file was "Young is remarkable at her job, but doesn't care about the particulars of rank, structure, or any other factors that effect her career. She is the best at her job, but without the proper respect for authority, I do not think she will ever rise above the rank of Master Sergeant."

October 14th, 2155-October 21st, 2155

It has been a boring week, just moving as fast as we can to Beta Corvi so that we might find the owners of the Slylandro Probes.

Sadly, the makers of the show Angel only made 110 shows. I have watched them all now, and I think it is truly wonderful entertainment. I am however, hoping to find something else that matches the wonderful stories told on this show.

Shannon Young, the mechanic from the Enterprise, and I have had three meals together. Unlike the other girls aboard the ship, who flirt with me, and are generally nice to meet, Shannon seems to have more fun picking on me. It has put me very at ease with her, but I can totally see where Commander Hayes was coming from with his report.

October 22nd, 2155

We have entered the Beta Corvi system. Fwiffo has told me that I need to go to the gas giant. I told him that there aren't any life signs on gas giants and he told me that I needed to go to it.

I did, and we encountered the Slylandro. Joanie's Xenolinguistic program that she had worked on performed well, and we were able to communicate with the Slylandro. The Slylandro evolved on a gas giant, and are incapable of exploring space because if they leave the environment of their home planet, they die.

After we discussed and figured out the problem with the probes, we then talked about the Slylandro themselves. They are extremely long lived. They were able to tell us some things from history, and they have unique biology.

When we were done, I plotted course for Alpha Pavonis.

October 23rd, 2155

On a lucky chance, we encountered a probe. Now that we have the destruct sequence, our ship was not attacked. It felt wonderful.

October 24th, 2155- October 31st, 2155

Though nothing of interest has happened in relation to the ship or mission, I have again, been in heat.

This week, I've actually had sex at least once a day, and three times, I had sex with different girls after different meals. None of this has been anything other then fun, relaxing sex.

I asked Simon how he was doing on actually getting every crewmember to sleep with him, and he replied, "Well, I got the original 70, and I'm working on the newbies from the Enterprise, and if this trip gets any longer, I'm sneaking on to the Eluder, to finish killing the monotony.." I then asked if he was keeping score, and with a puzzled look he replied, "oh, you mean to whose best. Well, that depends on what you want." And with that, he left. I seriously hope he doesn't try to have sex with Fwiffo before we have time to change out the crew.

November 1st, 2155

We are quickly approaching Alpha Pavonis, and I am hoping that the Melnorme information was correct again. If so, then we might gain some insight on how to gain an advantage in battle.

Last night a read a bulleting in the observatory for an open party at Sgt. Garey's quarters. I figured that I would make an appearance. When I arrived, there were five girls, in the room, all naked, using devices I hadn't yet seen on each other. I told Sgt. Garey that she would have to educate me on the tools that help them pleasure one another. Though I had used handcuffs and blinfolds with Marla, I hadn't used anything like what these girls had.

November 2nd, 2155-November 3rd, 2155

We have found the crash site at Alpha Pavonis. I am sending a mixed team down with Lt. Richer, including Shannon Young, hoping that there is something in the wreckage of value.

**

The team salvaged a warp pod from the crash, and we lost one member of the crew. Staff Sergeant Lyons, the woman with whom I shared my first multiple person sexual experience. I went to Master Sergeant Huckabee's quarters personally, and spoke to her, holding her for a while, as she cried.

I feel nothing worse then when I lose a crew member.

**

We have set course for Beta Pegasi, where there should be a rainbow world. After that we will try to find the dimensional portal from the Melnorme information.

November 4th, 2155 – November 7th, 2155

Simon and I have agreed that from now on, no missions will last longer then three months. There is no way to keep a crew happy that long in this type of isolation.

We have also arrived at Beta Pegasi. After several hours there, and one quick mining trip to the rainbow world here, we charted a course to Beta Chandreskar.

November 8th, 2155- November 12th, 2155

We have decided to stop just short of the chandreskar star system, and hail the Melnorme. From there, we will look for the portal, and try to get the ship ready for the dimensional shift.

The crew is completely restless. We have gone through our entertainment inventory, they have played music, had sex, read books, and now they just want to be back to the larger society. I hope I can make it happen soon.

November 13th,2155

We encountered another Slylandro Probe. Now that we can destroy them with the destruct sequence, it is not a concern.

November 14th, 2155

We met with the Melnorme, and after selling the rainbow world locations, we have a balance of 2315 credits with them. I refilled the ship with fuel, and thanked Trade Master Greenish, but didn't purchase further information at the time.

November 15th-17th, 2155

We are waiting for the portal to appear, and our roaming between the Chandreskar and Columbae systems.

The Portal has appeared, and we are moving towards it as we speak.

**

The dimension that we have entered doesn't require us to use fuel to move. It is odd, more odd the first feeling of anti-gravity.

November 18th, 2155 –November 25th, 2155

We have found the Arilou homeworld! They call this dimensional movement, Quasi-space. They told us that the Umgah have a talking pet that the Arilou gave to them in order that the Umgah may save it. The Umgah have very excellent biological data and skill. The Arilou also informed us that the Syreen are imprisoned at the Betelgeuse star system. They then informed us that the Androsynth do not exist in the stars around Vulpeculae, only Orz. I will have to make contact with the Orz. Then best of all, the Arilou used the warp pod we obtained at Alpha Pavonis and made a portal spawner, so that we could reach the quasi-space fatigue zone any time we wished. Finally, he showed me which portal from the quasi space map would be the one closest to our home star.

November 26th, 2155

I informed the crew that we were going back to the starbase, and that we would then make sure to never have a mission longer then three months.

November 27th, 2155- November 30th, 2155

I decided that as we complete this journey through hyperspace, that I would conduct one on one crew interviews, thanking each person for their service, and asking them about their collective feelings.

Almost every crewmember felt good about what they had done, and stated that it felt good to be doing something that might end the slave shield situation, and the Ur-quan rule. I noted as the girls passed through, that there were several attractive females that I had not had sex with.

Lt. Richer made the request of having a 3 month period at the base so that she could complete everything for her Lt. commander training, and then she would like to serve aboard the ship again. She is a natural leader, a beautiful woman, and I'm proud to serve with her.

Shannon Young also made two requests. The first was the same as Richer's request, that she be allowed to come back as soon as the next three month mission was over. 2nd, was a little unconventional, but she asked for a letter of recommendation so that she might get her promotion to Technical Sergeant. I told her that I thought her service record would allow for that, and she showed me that in the guidelines, a captains recommendation did make a difference. I told her that I would write the letter, and that she would serve with me again.

I also decided a few days ago to go without sex until we have new crew aboard. Just to help build more desire.

Decmeber 1st, 2155

We are almost back to real space. Quasi-Space was not meant for long time exposure. At least in hyperspace, you can see other stars, here, there is nothing.

I spoke with Captain Pike, Fwiffo, and Simon, and they are all staying with me when we rotate crew.

December 2nd, 2155

We have made it out of quasi space, and it looks like it will take four days to get back to the base. The crew is happier then I have seen them in weeks.

December 3rd- 7th, 2155

We have traveled back to the star base, where everyone is relieved to see our home system again.

**

Commander Hayes was worried that we had met the Ur-quan and been killed. I tried to catch him up to speed on everything that was accomplished on our end, and then he had updates for us. Apparently, the Arilou gave us three of there skiff vessels. Because these ships are not great at combat, I have decided to recycle two and use the RU's to upgrade the Intrepid.

I then told Commander Hayes to have his science team evaluate the things I had aquired on the trip. They thought the Ultron was junk, and I explained that the Melnorme said we could fix it. They marveled at the portal spawner, and also told me that it would take 10 units of fuel each time I used it. That is OK, because as long as I have 16 units of fuel, I can be anywhere on our starmap and get home. They also liked the hyperwave caster.

I told Fwiffo, Pike, and Simon to stay on the base for a few days. The only assignment I gave them was selecting new crew. I told them I had to reconfigure the ship with the resources we had aquired, and then I was going to meet with the Melnorme again, before deciding what our next step should be. All of them seemed greatful that we weren't going anywhere for a few days.