Urban Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SapphoG
SapphoG
2 Followers

Brushing up against the fur, Channel and Gucci a young child outfitted in a torn coat and fingerless gloves begs for money, playing on the heartstrings of the philanthropic crowd all the while picking their pockets of cash and wrists of gold watches.

This is Broadway. This is the one square mile of aspirations and dreams that shatter like the vanity mirror of a hot tempered starlet. This is the place where the ruling class and the residence of the seedy underbelly of New York society meet, neither of the two acknowledging the other existence. A place that has the young couple from Kansas petrified they will indulge in some kind of cardinal sin that will condemn them to a lifetime of torture in the second ring of hell.

When they reach Seventh Avenue and Forty second, they hail a cab, jumps in before it can come to a complete stop and scream, "The Plaza, Central Park South, now."

It's been four days now since being back. I look out the window of the Tribune's headquarters and take a deep breath.

"God I love this city."

I turn and walk back to my desk and notice a man, in the cubicle next to mine, throwing out pictures and other personal items.

"Can I ask why you're throwing out pictures of your girlfriend?"

He looks up at me and cuts his eyes, "No. And she's my wife not girlfriend."

"Oh, okay."

The phone on my desk rings just in time. "Tribune, this is Emilia."

"Emmy, hey this is Jacqu(Jack)."

"Hey."

"You wanna join me for dinner tonight?"

"Yeah sounds good, where?

"Toot Shor at six."

"I'll be there.

The guy next to me looks at me and frowns.

"What?" I ask.

"What's your name?"

"Emilia."

He leans back in his chair and grins. "You're not Frankie's kid are you?"

"That would be me. Why do you ask?"

"He's been talking about you for years, and all the academic achievements you've made, I was expecting" He looks me up and down. "You to be wearing a pocket protector and thick horn rimmed glasses."

"Sorry to disappoint."

He stands and holds his out toward me and smiles, "Mario. And I'm sorry for snapping at you."

He sighs and runs his hands through his hair. "My wife of five years just left me."

"Why?"

"She started taking classes at City U, and got hooked up with some hippie, pot smoking, dashiki wearing artist motherfuckers. She wanted to explore the Universe."

I'm doing my best not to laugh at the man's problems, but that Statement is just funny to me.

"What?"

"You heard me; she wanted to explore the universe.

My father's secretary drops something off to Mario and then looks at me, "Your father wants to see you Emilia."

"Thanks."

God I thought, what could he want? "Yeah, you wanted to see me?"

"What are you working on?"

"What do mean."

He looks up from his desk and shoots a parental glare. "I'm not paying you to sit around and eat lunch with your friends. What are you working on? And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"I'm looking for something, but I..."

"You live in a city that has eight million residences. We have the highest crime rate in the world, and you mean to tell me you can't find anything to report on?"

"I, I..."

"You have three days to give me something. It doesn't have to be the whole story, I just want potential. That's it."

"Okay."

My heart is in my chest. Shit man. I want something, but I want it big. I don't want to report on some shitty, two bit crime. I plop in my chair and sigh in anguish.

"What's wrong?" Mario asks.

"I have to have 'A-Matter' in five days." "What?"

I look at him and frown. "'A-Matter, you know an outline of something."

Mario laughs at me, "Nobody around here uses collegiate terms."

"Oh, well I don't know where to start. It's different from being a part of a College newspaper."

"My family is having a cook out this weekend, why don't you come over and I'll introduce you to my brother and his wife. He's a Detective and she a trauma nurse."

"Those are your connections."

"Trust me; I don't want to write anything they know. I'm a sport reporter."

I'm at the point of getting impatient waiting for my friend Jacqu. Her real name is Innocence Jacqueline. My stories are nothing compared to her's, and every time I meet up with her, something happens. Her mother and father died a few months ago and left her with the family business to run, that's pretty normal. I know a lot of twenty something year olds that hold down a business. But here's the catch. She has to not only run it, but turn a profit of five million dollars in two years in order to get the total inheritance of ninety million dollars. The family business? Smut, or porn. Jacqu used to be as her name implies, innocent, but within a few short months she's gone on to be a coke snorting, alcohol drinking whore. Yeah, like I have room to talk.

A man in a cheap suit pretending not to be married sits next me and begins hitting on me. When I look at the mirror I can see Jacqu walking in. I try my best to brush off the man, but he just refused to go away. Jacqu walks up behind me and runs her right hand down my blouse and kisses me on the neck. She looks at the guy and flashes a stern look, "She doesn't play ball motherfucker."

"Thanks."

She looks at the bartender and nods to the top shelf, "Jack on the rocks, and Heineken."

"Are you okay?"

"No I'm not. Fucking lawyers are trying to fuck me out of my money."

"What's going on?"

She looks at me and smiles. She touches my face and leans forward. Lips are inches away from each other. She moves closer and our lips lock. She then breaks away and takes back the shot. "I don't want to bore you."

As she drinks her beer, the straps of her sundress fall off her smooth shoulders. When she turns toward me, her dress gets bunched up. Her left breast becomes exposed. I lean over and cover it up.

"Have you fucked anybody since being back?" She asks.

I sigh and shake my head, "Unfortunately no. I don't think I've ever gone five days without cock."

She throws a ten dollar bill on the bar and grabs my hand, "Come home with me and help me work off some stress."

"Jacqu, I don't go that way."

"Bullshit. What about Christmas '69, when you and I were in a 69."

"I was stoned."

"Listen, I love dick, but occasional I like to bury my face in a well fuck pussy like yours."

She grabs my arm and pulls me off the stool.

"Come on."

While on the platform of the 2 train, she stands behind me and runs her hand down my dress. She then kisses my neck and whispers in my ear, "No panties?"

"I like being prepared."

She hikes my dress up and kneels in front of me and begins to lick my pussy. The thrill of seeing other people look on was amazing. I've never been one to fuck in public places, but the rush is something else. She stands up and grabs my hair and kisses me on the lips. Our tongues play with each other as the hotter the passion becomes. Her right middle finger enters my cunt. She begins to move it around in me and when her French manicured nails hit my clit, I almost become weak. I break from the kiss and lean back and moan which is muffled by the roar of the express train. When she pulls her finger out of me, she touches my clit again, this time my knees buckle. I open my eyes and turn my head to the left and see a man on the bench looking at us. God this sight must have been every man's dream, seeing two blonds who look like sisters making out on subway platform. Jacqu steps back and licks the finger that was in me. I move behind her and run my hands down her chest. I then kiss her on the neck. When I lift her dress up, I can feel the wind of the oncoming train approaching. The train whizzes into the station and comes to a stop. The both of us were in such a deep passionate trance; we didn't notice the trains stopping until the doors open. We step on and sit next to each other holding hands.

She leans forward in her seat and runs her hands through her hair, in a distressful manner.

"What's wrong?"

"It's this fucking business. This porn thing is not me. It's not me."

"So, why don't you just let it go?"

"I'll lose everything if I do."

"Is it worth it?"

She shrugs her shoulders and sighs. She then looks at me. "Stay with me tonight. Please."

"Okay."

From the moment our clothes were off, we never left each other. She lies on the bed and spread her legs waiting me. When my face is between her thighs I laugh, because I now see what Tommy was so obsessed about. Her pussy is beautiful. The labia was about three inches in length and spread open at the end revealing her pink. It was the most beautiful shade of pink I'd ever seen. When my tongue enters her, she grabs my head and places her legs over my shoulder, grinding her cunt into my mouth. I begin to suck on her lips, before I move up to her chest. Her tits were small, and her nipples were thick and begged to be sucked and played on. She moves my head from the left breast to the right. She then moves my head off her chest and when our eyes lock, she grins.

"Turn over." She says.

When I turn over she moves to the end of the bed and grabs my left breast with her right hand, and uses her left four fingers to enter me. Her movement becomes forceful and rough the more I squirm. Eventually my lose pussy devours her hand. I can feel her making a fist in me. She moves deeper into my cavity, three quarters of arm is now in me. She begins to twist her arm. The intense feeling is overwhelming that I almost pass out. Slowly she begins to pull out of me, and when she does, I scream at top of my lungs, "FUCK."

My abdomen twitches and tightens. "What the fuck just happened?" I asks.

She leans down and kisses me on the lips. My body is so limp I can barely move, but I eventually am able to grab hold of her long hair. I pull her head back and look into her eyes.

"Your fist is still no match for dick."

SapphoG
SapphoG
2 Followers
12