Urban Fantasy: First Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The nerve!" she thought, only to be halted dead in her tracks. A swirl of dizzying colors took over her vision, and like before, her being was suspended over the dark abyss by a thin string leading up into the darkness above.

"You know you need the money," the voice said blankly, to which the girl yelled out defiant invectives upwards in the gloom, apparently taken over by rage at such a suggestion. The being didn't seem to like what she said, and the girl suddenly felt an abrupt slackening in the string and dropped about a foot, to which she'd scream out in sheer terror.

"I-I don't want to!" the girl yelled while raising a fist upwards at the unseen being, who held her hostage to its every whims. Defiance seemed to radiate from her even in this situation, however, even with this much spunk and anger, the alternative of falling into the abyss below was not very attractive. She knew she'd have to give in, or die screaming. The latter, she thought she would not savor very much.

'Held hostage by this thing, threatened with a very unpleasant fall down below. Perfect, just perfect. Lovely, too. I face two things right now, no wait - three things - faced with the abyss down below, the stupid orc outside, and possibly if I didn't agree to taking Griblet's money and somehow got unscathed from this, I still face all the threats I'd get from not paying those bills by those loan sharks,' she thought and sucked a sharp breath of air between gritted teeth, before picking what would have been, no doubt, the hardest, but in a sense, easiest choice of them all.

Teeth were gritted tightly, fists clenched at her sides, and slow, angry steps were made towards of the goblin sitting on the pavement, whose eyes widened at the sight of the returning elf with very-much angry eyes and fists that looked like they were ready to punch through a brick wall. He tried to squirm backwards on the pavement, while still reeling from the throbbing on his right ear, but the pain that he expected coming was not to be. He peeped through the spaces between his fingers, to find an outstretched hand extending from the very object of his desires, and immediately allowed himself to be helped up, not noticing the highly irritated look on Saharan's face which was stifling the agitation already brewing beneath the calm exterior.

************

The IKEA bed rocked back and forth steadily, with the headboard banging up against the wall behind it in a constant and suggestive beat. The room was hot and humid, and heavy with the scent of must from one or two species that seemed to be going at it on the bed and beneath the scant wind that a lazy ceiling fan from above offered. Saharan gripped the top of the headboard tightly with her hands, while finding her face being pushed up hard against the synthetic wood from each thrust that the rutting goblin was giving her from behind. Long loud moans emanated from a slackened jaw, violet eyes rolled into the back of their sockets and long, jet black hair stuck damp against sweaty skin. This couldn't be happening, the girl thought, but indeed it really was, in her very own apartment, and against her better judgment, it felt guiltily good.

There she was, being fucked madly by this stupid goblin because of a lack of choices, how his rough hands gripped around her tight waist, whilst he thrust into her with such brute force it caused her breasts to sway back and forth beneath her. Wet slapping sounds emanated from between joined hips, as that large cock fucked her slopping wet pussy for all it was worth, how each bump, vein and wart on its surface found a nice, nearly perfect spot to pop into the girl's tight cunt and cause her more pleasure against her will.

Saharan, panting and moaning heavily from the fucking she was receiving, slowly lowered her head down and saw the vast contrast between the dark green skin, heavy, hairy ballsac behind and between her fair, slick thighs whilst the former thrust repeatedly with vigor, each time causing those same wet slapping sounds. She was stretched far too tight and winced out in sharp pain and pleasure each time the orc thrust too hard or too far into her slick twat, "Oh, fuck...!" she cried and moaned out in deep pleasures and conflicting emotions, the monster of a cock bumping into her cervix before retreating, huffing and gasping each time she was pulled back against those powerful hips by the rough hands that gripped around her waist, only to be jolted forward when rough, leathery hide met with soft, and creamy skin. Through denying peeks, she spied the thick ropes of clear lubricant dripping from her sweet spot, her very own love juices, which surely meant she enjoyed this. She couldn't believe this, how her body betrayed her like this, however, it wasn't all too bad. Yes, indeed. It was actually starting to feel better and better, those same sensations amplified by the thoughts of this happening and the erotic sounds of wet steaks being slapped against each other and her creaking bed.

Griblet, of course, was having the time of his life, and screamed out, "Griblet so happy!" while he rode and rutted her brains out, liking the particular feel of her soft, smooth skin against his dry and leathery hide, how slick and tight her cunt was around his thick cock which glided effortlessly thanks to the copious amounts of her lubricant. She was so young, and yet she dripped like a seasoned porn star. He gruffed loudly from the exertion he was putting into fucking her like this, and extended a knee forward to make fucking her harder easier, which he did, much to the increased moaning and panting of Saharan now.

"Y-You're too big! But fuck, yes, fuck me with your big green cock!" Saharan moaned out loud, and now making an effort to push back in timing against Griblet's thrusting, as if the energy of her revulsion and disgust at all this were being transformed into excitement and arousal. He leaned over the elf's back, slobbered all over the back of her neck with a large, purple tongue before sneaking under her arm and grabbing a tit roughly which he then suckled hungrily, even using his sharp teeth to bite down on the sensitive nipple.

"Elf twat... so... tight and nice... so wet and hot inside...," Griblet struggled to say between pants, whilst he fucked her harder and harder.

The mix of pain and pleasure was intense; the stretching of her cunt by the large cock, how every bump, thick vein and wart teased at her pussy lips, grazed at her tunnel walls, and the tortures on her sensitive nipples left Saharan on the margin, and it was perfect. It felt like she had an apple inside of her just from the size of his cock's head, and all this was causing her to orgasm again and again, leaving mixed goblin and elf lubricant sliding down between her thighs before pooling down on the bed sheet on the spaces between her knees. Both their bodies bounced with each other's thrusting, causing waves to ripple through Saharan's thighs, and exciting her breasts to bounce and jiggle even while one mound was the prisoner of the orc's hungry maw.

Griblet suckled heavily on the hard nipple in his mouth, gorging himself as if milk were coming out of that small teat, running his tongue roughly back and forth over the tip of the nub and around the darker area of Saharan's nipple. He was panting heavily through the suckling, letting out grunts and groans through the lewd slapping sounds already being produced by his cock exiting halfway from Saharan's tight cunt before being thrust back inside, which splattered pre in every direction. This was what the goblin dreamed of for a long time now, he thought, before letting his hand fly from her hip to grab the other free tit, both of which he now used to brace himself while he rutted on Saharan with no end in sight.

Saharan's eyes shut and open randomly, shutting tightly before fluttering open from the waves of lewd sensations being caused by the large cock fucking her roughly, the coarse hands holding at her hip and tit, the large, hairy balls slapping at her thighs and the lewd, wet slapping sounds as rough hide met soft skin. The pain of being stretched wide, she thought, added a delicate spice to this sexual mix, the thought of being taken a notch down only added to her arousal and impending orgasm as she bounced back and forth on the orc's mighty hips.

For one last time, Saharan buckled, tilted her head backwards and let out a long, low moan of pleasure punctuated by soft screams as another orgasm teased at her loins before bolting through the rest of her body. She would have squeezed at the cock inside of her, but the size in itself allowed no such slack that allowed her that luxury. Eyes rolled in their sockets, in what she could see as a daze before eyelids closed shut and the ethereal pleasures just simply took over. This was the sixth time now since he started fucking her just 40 minutes ago.

Griblet must have been on his last leg, as well, as he soon buckled, gave a few final brutal thrusts that smashed Saharan's face into the headboard before shooting his hot, thick and slightly yellowish load into her wanting cunt. To Saharan, the sensation of hot cum flooding her insides simply extended her orgasm, and she let out a few sharp gasps whilst what yellowish semen her full cunt couldn't take, dripped down from the crevices between her tunnel and the throbbing cock lodged inside, down between her thighs to the pool of cum and sweat that was already there.

There, they both remained in the doggy-style position whilst lingering in the after glow of their orgasms, sweating, panting and eventually collapsing in different directions. Cock popping out of well-fucked cunt in a flood of mixed ejaculate. Saharan fell onto her side, at the upper portion of her bed, while still grasping the headboard faintly, her sweat-stained pillow kept her head slightly aloft while she recuperated, before she felt the disgusting sensation of thick ropes of semen oozing from out of her stretched pussy. The goblin, Griblet, laid on his back, panting, while staring up at the ceiling in stupid bliss, his polished tool now lying limp on a tough thigh. Ah, now he could die happy. Was what he thought in his head whilst he relived every moment of what he'd just accomplished.

Saharan's world, however, was in a daze, every breath seemed to linger, every throb seemed to resonate throughout her body, and every heartbeat made her head spin all the more. Eyes, all glazed over, stared blankly at her curled fingers, her hair a tangle of messy and damp knots all over. At least it was over, she hinted slightly to herself as the feeling of creeping self disgust began to snake its way back into her soul, causing her to tense and flinch at the slightest sounds or motions on the bed caused by the nearby Griblet. Inside the mind of the girl, there seemed to be a little conflict where emotions personified by Romanesque warriors clashed in epic battle, with one being the familiar Saharan and the other a barely discernable blob of a humanoid form dressed in that same Roman Legion armor. Swords clashed, shields thrown onto the other, sand and rocks kicked up in the struggle before Saharan triumphed with a swift thrust of her sword straight into the creature's foul mass, sending it back into the abyss of her mind and Saharan once more appearing suspended on that string above that same dark abyss. Alone. Tired. And in that same status quo as before.

Life seemed to seep back into those curled fingers as they twinged and tensed before balling up into a tight fist, and the elven girl sprung from her fetal position on the bed, walked, albeit awkwardly, past the lightly slumbering goblin, and headed straight for her bathroom and shut the door back behind of her with a loud bang, one that jolted the dreaming Griblet awake.

Griblet sprung up on the bed, surprised by the loud bang caused by the door, looking around the room whilst scratching his head as if not knowing why he was here, only to suddenly remember the reason behind inextricable presence here, which caused him to grin and squeal out in stifled giddiness. Images suddenly flooded his mind, of how he roughly fucked Saharan from behind, how he slobbered and suckled over a grabbed tit and the fleeting images of her grimaced face as he first penetrated her with his big, fat cock. The sounds she created, oh boy, such music to his ears, her moans of pain and pleasure, the hints of trying to stifle them only made them all the more arousing, as if she'd been trying to maintain her dignity while being transformed into his bitch for the meantime, how groans of protest and vile invectives turned into foul and lewd encouragements, still with those invectives used to instruct the orc just how to fuck her rightly. This, the goblin dreamt in clueless stupor while sitting on that sweat- and cum-stained bed.

Inside the bathroom, Saharan faced the mirror naked, as she examined herself thoroughly from what she'd just gone through. Her nose was bleeding crimson, ever just so lightly and she had a cut lower lip, and the damned Griblet left some visible hickies and bite marks on her tender breast, which felt slightly sore to the touch. She pressed a swathe of cotton to her cut lip, which she surmised came from her biting on it to the point of bleeding while her orgasm ravaged her, as well as the bleeding nostril, which probably came from her hitting her face too many times against the headboard. She sighed, opened the tap and cleaned the cut on her lower lip and the dried saliva from the sides of her mouth, before sighing once more to the disgusting feeling of nearly dried and dried semen crusting her thighs and the yellowish globs that were now just beginning to trail from out of her stretched cunt.

"Damn it... that fucking Griblet must've been saving up all the years that he's been asking me!" she groveled to herself, leaning over her sink before turning around to step into the shower for a good, long rinse-down.

Outside, having relived the scenes in his mind many times over, Griblet heard the sprinkling of water from inside the bathroom door and thinking in his simplistic mind that Saharan must've been showering. Great! He could use a shower, too. He thought, before stepping from the bed and walked towards the bathroom door, his rod and heavy balls swaying between his legs with each step, only to find the door locked with an irritated elf girl inside, he discovered she was irritated when she'd let loose another string of hateful words directed at him when he tried opening the door. He shrugged and instead found other things to do, and began shuffling amongst her family pictures, seeing ones of a young Saharan on a swing, on a bike, with her lone brother, and others with mother and father, ones with her in a pool or on a pony.

"Hrm," he thought whilst pondering over the framed pictures on the night table, before noticing the orange-ish light that was seeping between the gaps of the blinds, and immediately remembering that his favorite TV show was just about to come around at this time. "Shit! Me soddin' program's comin' any minit' now!" the orc suddenly realized in confusion and surprise, before slipping into his work boots, grabbing his overalls and attempting to get into it, even with his shoes on. He hopped, stumbled and rolled around the room before finally banging on the bathroom door to yell a goodbye to the non responsive Saharan inside. Finally, even though he couldn't put his overalls properly on, and his shoes stuck inside just before the opening of the leggings, he ran out the apartment and out to the road in the direction of his own apartment with his ass crack showing, "Oh dear, oh shit, oh dear..." he kept saying to himself as he ran.

Inside the shower, Saharan soaked herself beneath the hot stream of water that ran from the shower head, hitting her breasts and formed rivulets over her sensuous curves, with the heat of the water creating much steam inside the bathroom. She was bending over slightly, scrubbing the area around of her pussy of the dried semen, which certainly expressed defiance to being scraped off from the area. Even her neatly trimmed pubic hair felt crusty, as she scrubbed at it with her hand and some PH-balanced soap, and all through this expressed a simmering irritation and agitation at the crust cum, that showed defiance at being scraped off of her skin and pubic hairs, and could be comparable to dried paste sticking to paper – it just wouldn't come off... yet.

She just stared down at her triangle, as her hands lathered the soap suds that covered the jet black pubes that she was rinsing of cum. This whole while, she eased her fingers with great gentleness around the bruised and sore lips and folds of her cunt, which were still tender and throbbing due to the pounding and stretching they'd received earlier from Griblet's massive cock. The semen dripping from inside of her had no indication of waning any time soon, and she ventured to insert a finger into her opening to try and get what was left inside out, yet there was nothing. Another long and slender finger was stuck in, before another until she found that through the tenderness she was now able to stick in four fingers into her freshly-fucked cunt, "Bleh... this is too disgusting," she thought to herself before pressing on, only to feel the all-too-familiar warmth that was now growing and festering in her loins due to the self-examination.

Light gasps and moans escaped from moistened lips, as she found the four fingers in her cunt beginning to move and caress her insides in a slow and steady motion. Figure leaned back against the shower wall as the heat in her pussy continued to grow, due to the recent fucking by the orc and the sensations caused by her own teasing. Legs spread widely; head tilted back, jaw slackened to let out those soft moans, whilst her free hand found itself snaking up from her hip up to the breast that was not sore from the biting. She pleasured herself this way, snaking in and out those four fingers from her moistening snatch while her thumb pressed and manipulated her hard clit.

She nibbled lightly on her lower lip, soaking in fully into the pleasures she was causing herself before suddenly wincing as a sharp pain interrupted her merrymaking. It traced from her cunt, down to the back or bottom of her pussy; it must have torn slightly due to Griblet's musings. Saharan sucked in air through gritted teeth as the pain slowly sank in, it must have torn further with her fingering, explaining why she had only felt the pain now.

"Fuck...," she mumbled to herself, all traces of what earlier arousal she had now evaporating quickly as she stumbled out of the shower.

Walking from out of the bathroom, Saharan only saw her empty bedroom; Griblet must have left when 'he figured I wouldn't come out for a long time'. Slipping into a pair of panties, however, she noticed some crumbled up bills lying on her night table, right next to her photos. She stared at those bills, even while she slipped a nightie over her head, changed the bed sheets with new ones, and slipped into bed. The last thing she saw before turning out her lamp were those same crumpled bills; a symbol of a bigger conflict that was about to arise within her.

~ To be continued ~

12