Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 01

Story Info
Village men play with a wet college girl in crowded bus.
7.5k words
4.32
132.8k
113

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
183 Followers

Heard of that person who has been to lots of places, have had enough money, ate drank and laughed a lot? Well, that's me. Adding to these elements, I'm a girl too.

The name's Roshni, currently 21 years old, from Northern parts of India.

Well... I can't be sure of that. I was born there, but my mom and dad are from the south end of the country, Kerala.

My dad's work demands a lot of travel. He had to travel from places to places. Countries to countries, to be exact! Like any other man who loves his family a lot, he took his family too with him to all these places.

So from my childhood itself, from the moment I started to remember things, I have been a wanderer in my life.

I had my primary education in Germany for 3 years, next 3 years in Bahrain, then till twelfth in New Delhi.

My adolescence was spent completely in the capital of India...may be that's why I feel like, That's my home... and I wanna be there.

Now...the most important decision of my life was taken by me 3 years back. The worst decision of my life, to be precise. I decided to do my college education in Kerala.

Don't know why i took that decision. May be I thought that I wanted some fresh air, change of environment and feel another climate and culture. So I packed my bag to Kerala alone while dad and mom fled to London.

This incident happened when I was 18 years old. It was the month of June when we landed here. Rain welcomed me to my motherland. I knew little bit of the native language Malayalam but my tongue got twisted while saying some of the words, People used to laugh, while I tried to keep up with the pronunciation. But fuck it, you know!

I was staying with my grandmom and grandad in a village. They were very old but they could take care of them self. It was very hard for me to adjust to the life there.

Someone who have been living in cities and enjoying the night life cannot adjust to the sudden silence the villages have to offer and the routines where everyone shut their lights off by 7.30-8. I was trying very hard to adjust with the life style. And I was missing my mom and dad.

So slowly I made some friends in college.

Met with new people.

New boys.

Life was slowly getting better in Kerala.

That's when i noticed one thing that I hadn't ever seen anywhere before.

I used to wear jeans pants and T-shirts to the college in the earlier days of my college days. The men, I mean, every single fucking person I met in the roads and college, was looking at me as if I were walking down the road completely naked and asking them to fuck me at the moment.

Some bad incidence occurred to me in one of my early days in Kerala, which I still remember with much clarity and I'll write about it here:

It was a rainy day. Our internal exams were about to start the next week and I didn't even know which chapters to study and I didn't even have the notes with me. Since I was new here and I had to arrange and buy a lot of things, I had to do a lot of shopping and because of that I had to miss some of my classes. I was staying with my grandmom and granddad in their village house. I didn't even get a chance to buy other classmates' books and take a Photostat to study(actually they knew me little and were hesitant to give their books). I was all alone to do something. So I decided to make some moves on my own.

I went to my teachers and referred to their notes and to their reference text books. I decided to do some studies in the college library and decided to spend some time in the library. That day, as soon as the classes finished, I called home and said grandmom that I'll be late and will catch a bus to reach home as I will not get the college bus. Then I went to library and took the reference books and started to make notes.

For the next two hours I was all into it and I really lost track of time. I came to know it was quarter past six in the evening, only when the librarian came and said they were about to close.

I got out of the library and college.

I was a little panicked. The college campus was all empty, there were only some hostel boys who were playing the basketball in the court. I quickly got out of there and started walking.

I had to walk around 400 metres to reach the bus stop. Then a slight breeze started to form. Within minutes it became a wind and the wind started to gain its speed. It felt a lot cooler and I enjoyed it. The breeze was forming goose bumps on my hands. My nipples started to ache against the bra. I saw clouds gathering in the sky. It was a nice climate. This breeze was the clue for the heavy rain that followed.

Then it started to rain. 2-3 drops of rain fell on me. Within seconds it started to rain heavily. At this time I almost reached the bus stop. It was around 100 metres away from where I was now. When I was taking the umbrella from the bag, I heard a horn sound and the people who were standing in the bus stop started to move. I knew the bus was coming and if I spend time in taking the umbrella, I might miss the bus.

So I decided not to take the umbrella and started walking. Sound of the bus was coming nearer and ...there was it. The bus stopped at the stop and people started to get into it. I was still around 25-30 metres away from the bus. If I walked in this speed, I would never make it. I knew that. So I decided to run.

But I couldn't run fast enough as it was raining heavily and also wind was at full speed and there was a big bag on my shoulders. Also, I was getting wet! As all passengers got into the bus, I was almost there and I waved my hand to the bus conductor to stop the bus.

He then looked at me.

He didn't blow the whistle.

He waited for me.

I ran quickly to reach the bus and as I got into the bus, he blew the whistle and the bus started to move. I took a deep breath and was relaxed and looked around. What I saw made me startle a little bit.

The bus was almost full with male passengers and every single person was looking at me.

I was standing near the bus conductor and he was not looking onto my face, but only into my breasts.

I knew what was wrong. Actually I felt it.

I was all wet and I was wearing a white shirt and a black bra inside it. I could feel the fabrics of the shirt sticking on my body.

I was really afraid when I knew that all of the passengers who were looking into my body could see the shirt all wet and see-through and the black bra visible through it.

I was really ashamed. I wanted to hide my body. I got an idea.

I decided to take my bag off my shoulders and put it across my body. Also, I had to take the money for the bus fare. So suddenly I started to take the bag.

I must admit that I was a little tensed and was not cool at all and all in a hurry, as I took my bag off my shoulder, my shirt also came with the bag.

I was not aware of that until I took the bag off one shoulder completely and started to search for the purse in it. As I looked down to search for the purse, I saw the shirt was stripped off the right shoulder and my wet naked shoulder was in display for the whole bus except for the black bra strip. I quickly placed my shirt back on my shoulder and took the purse and gave the money to the conductor.

All the seats were occupied and the bus was almost full. Some women who were sitting in the seats looked at me as if I did some crime. So, standing there, relaxed, I started to wind the clock back and re-played the whole event.

I must be putting a show for the people in the bus. They might have thought that I did everything purposefully. I looked around again. Everybody was still staring at me.

Some were looking onto my boobs, some on my wet shoulders, some on my back. Very little on my face too.

The bag was feeling a little bit heavier as I stood with it on the shoulder. So I decided to keep it in the berth.

The shirt I was wearing was a shorter one, which only covered the top of my pants and only 2 inches length on my arms. So, if I raised my arms, since my top was all wet and short, I knew that it will come along with my body and show a little bit of my belly and a clue of under arm. But at the time I didn't think about it much as my shoulder was getting weaker.

So, I turned to my left, took the bag from the shoulder and moved a little to the back, since the berth started only from a feet back where I stood and raised my hands with the bag.

But one thing I didn't know was that, I was already putting on some show for my fellow passengers standing behind me. My back was exposed around one inch where the top had ridden up, which I didn't know because of the coolness and the total wet situation. So, I knew it was going to be difficult than I thought.

However, I didn't wish to turn back and rearrange the top and go again to the berth because the people who are not really looking now will get a chance to peep into my body (I wonder,if there were any...!!). So I decided to proceed and finish and quickly return.

I took the bag and rose the hand to the berth to put it there, I felt the top raising far beyond the pants, raising by softly touching the smooth skin of my belly, now touching and softly playing around my belly button. Goosebumps formed when the cloth touched the belly skin. It was playing around my navel and don't know why, I looked slightly through the side of my eyes to the fellow passengers.

Around 5-8 people standing around me were admiring my body. Not only the navel show, but also the posture of me which positioned my boobs in such a position that it was jammed between the poles in the bus, which made my boobies look bigger and protruding.

Also the sleeves of top were in such a position that they showed my cleanly shaved underarms. Looking into their eyes, I thought they were confused where to look in my body. I don't know why, but I liked to stand like that for some time even after I put the bag in the berth. I stood like that by adjusting the straps of the bag that fell from the birth, for around 10 seconds. Then I moved back to my position and adjusted the top, back to normal again.

It was raining heavily, so the bus moved very slowly.

There was no change in the crowd for a long time since the bus didn't stop at many stops since there were no one to get off or to get in the bus. Bus then entered into the town area. The bell rang and the bus came to a halt at the bus stop.

There was a bar near the stop and only some people got down there. Then more people started to get into the bus.

The bus stood in the stop for some minutes and it all started to get hot and humid inside the bus. The rough talks of men started to rise from the back of the bus. They were talking loudly, abusing each other, laughing out loud. Even I started to feel the smell of alcohol rising all over there.

I felt a little panicked by the thoughts of the strange people standing behind me with little consciousness and me standing there with a wet and see-through white top with a black braziers under it for all of them to see. Quickly I startled when a hand came from my behind and touched my shoulder.

I suddenly turned back and saw a middle aged man standing behind me. I looked at him piercingly.

Then he said softly: "move a little to the front. It's getting too crowded and people behind are standing on the steps. They may fall out."

That's when I looked back. The bus was full of men, low class dirtily dressed alcoholic men queued up behind me, most of them staring at me like a wolf looking at its prey. Many of them were having their eyes red as a traffic signal and were stripping me nude with their looks. I couldn't look back for more time as I totally panicked looking at them.

I started to move forward. But I couldn't help much as there were women standing in the front, too. I moved maximum one feet. Seeing this, men also started to move forward.

Comments were coming from the back, like 'move to the front, lady. We are falling to the road'. But I couldn't help moving to the front.

Then, I took a breath and turned back and said: "I can't move anymore to the front. It's crowded." Looked into their eyes, while saying this. They didn't expect this, I believe.

No one responded to it, but I still heard someone whispering something. I felt confident.

That's when the bus conductor came with his loud noise and big mouth. "everyone step forward. Can't you see all these people hanging on the steps and it's all raining. You are a bunch of heartless creatures. Madam...move forward."

I knew, he was mentioning me. I tried, but to no avail. That's when a sudden rush came from the back and people started to fall one on the back of another. Some well-built man must have been standing on the steps!! Some women standing in front of me made loud noises as they started to fall.

Well, I was standing there by holding to a vertical rail. I'm a short girl with 5'2'' height. I can't reach to the top horizontal rail by simply standing there. I'll have to raise a bit and take all my hand's length to the top to reach onto the horizontal rail. So I usually hold the vertical one.

Whatever, it was not a comfortable position for no one in the bus. As the push came from the back, the man behind me pushed me further. I could not hold on to the vertical rail any more. Had to move forward. My hands were free. That's when the bus started to move forward. Everyone started to fall back. People were making noises. Me, in desperate effort not to fall back more, since I had been in touch with the man in my back for some time, raised my hand and took hold of the horizontal rail and pushed myself forward further.

After just a sec, with a strength bigger than that of mine, the woman in the front pushed me back with such a force that I moved back more and started to get squeezed between people and my hand got off the rail.

In an effort to free myself, I moved to the middle row of the bus where the situation was a little cooler than before. The bus was swinging to and fro and I quickly took hold of the rail above my head with my right hand and also used my left hand to hold the rail to a little left of me. I had to raise a bit more than usual to keep me in position.

I had totally forgot about everything else and kept on concentrating on my positioning in the crowd. I forgot that there were drunkard people standing behind me, I was wearing a dress that was a provocative in their culture, they say, and I was standing with a weird pose by stretching both hands to the rails and by placing legs apart to keep me stable, until when a ugly man behind me reminded me of all those things, by placing his hand on my ass, which was protruding to him.

I was shocked to feel the hand on my back.!! He was pressing my right ass cheek through the jeans pants. I felt his rough hands. Impulsively, I turned back to look at him.

‎There were lights in the bus, which didn't help anyone to see a damn thing except the contours of the shapes of things. You cannot see the colour of the hair clip used by that woman in front of me. Also it was all getting dark in the outside.

‎I only turned back a little but just then I felt the strong aroma of the liquor from his mouth. I felt like vomiting. I turned my head and started to look at the hair clip of the woman. I didn't know what to do.

But the man behind knew what exactly he was doing. He started to caress my right ass cheeks like he were pressing a soft hand ball in his hands. I tried moving forward. But, to where...?!! my moving to the front, he must have thought as a signal and slowly his hand moved to the bottom of my ass. He put his fingers in the gap of my bum cheeks and started pushing them further. It was hell of a moment.

‎I then decide to react and using my left hand, pushed his hand away from my body and turned back to look him to say something. But his big grey moustache sting on my cheek and he smiled with his ugly black teeth on me, which gave a foul smell of alcohol and nicotine. "Move away." I somehow managed to say. He said nothing and kept on giving that foul smile.

That's when something totally unexpected happened. Another hand started to caress my belly from my right back!! I was really startled by it because he was tickling me!! He smiled at my reaction. It was someone else who was tickling me.

Seeing his activities, the man, who I was looking at, started to smile too. I turned to my front and placed my left hand back on the rail. Seriously, I didn't know what to do. His hand kept on caressing my bare belly and back.

I knew there was a lot of flesh I was showing off by raising all my hands to the sky. About two inch of flesh was in display.

I then again used my hand to put the top downwards and push the ugly hand away from my belly.

I was sweating. Sweat was flowing from my neck, armpits and everywhere. Amidst all those foul smells, I felt the smell of my sweat.

The man would remove his hand for a sec when I pushed him away and will place it again somewhere else on my body. He was never forcing me. He never wanted to do so because still there were enough possibilities for him to wander around my body even without using force.

When I pushed his hand from my right back, he would place his hand on my spinal cord and start to run hand through the groove. When I pushed his hand from there, he would, after a sec, suddenly place his hand directly over my belly button and put a finger into my hole.

He used that one second to lick his that finger I think. Because, I felt some wetness while he did that.

Or was that the sweat which filled my belly button?

When I removed his hand from the belly button, he placed his hand on my ass cheeks and also started to caress my right hip bone.

We! That was not his hand!

It was that of that first man, who liked my ass more than naked flesh.

Now there were two!!

One pressing my ass cheeks while another caressing my hip bone and pushing my jeans downward. He put a finger through my jeans and found my panties.

I was totally helpless and had no idea what to do. The only one thing that I did was understanding the situation I was in.

Yes, I was in a crowded bus, all wet, not only by the rain but the sweat formed in me, because of the heat in the bus caused by the exhaled air mixed by the alcohol and nicotine, while two ugly hands of some totally unknown strange low class workers was wandering all over my body!

Not one, but two.

Not two hands, but two pairs of hands.

Yes. They were completely over me.

I tried hard to understand the situation I was in.

It was like: One hand pressing my ass cheeks one by one, sometimes each separately, sometimes pushing hand into the hot gap between the ass cheeks, another hand playing with my belly button, wandering all over my belly, sometimes going all the way downward to put the finger inside the jeans and even trying to put it inside the panty, another hand touching the left hand of mine, well, the underside of it, touching my wet sweating armpit, my cleanly shaven white armpit, and sometimes pushing the hand towards my left boob.

My boobs, 34D are lemon drop shaped ones which used to protrude defying the gravity. He pressed his hand on my boob strongly.

Still there was one hand, which was wandering all over my back, sometimes coming to the front and pressing my right boob, then going back and putting it inside my shirt through my bottom and caressing my whole back.

I was not sure, if a third person was involved!!

Because it didn't match the rhythm of movement of other 3 hands.

Then came the tongue.

The man with his hand on my panties, came through my right side and licked my neck, which send a shiver through my body.

This guy is some crazy tickler, I thought.

Then he mover further and placed his head under my raised right arm.

Oh My God.!!Please give me control... I thought.

rosh21
rosh21
183 Followers
12