Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 03

Story Info
Naked, oiled up and horny; the exhibitionist awakens.
6.7k words
4.61
45.7k
36

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
183 Followers

I'm happy to post my first story in my favorite category, Exhibitionism.

I've been waiting for this part of my life. Hopefully, more stories will come in this category.

I've always had this urge to show skin. Earlier, when living in cities, I used to wear shorts, miniskirts, short jumpsuits, rompers, strapless tops, halter tops, crop tops etc. They were very usual in those places. People used to show a lot of skin.

There were girls who used to dress up very conservatively as well.

But I chose to show my skin.

I used to enjoy those showing offs. Even from the school days, I tried to wear clothes which were acceptable in the society, but at the lowest level of decency.

Whenever I used to go out with friends, I would always be one of those people who wore the least amount of clothes. As usual I used to get a lot of looks from both men and women.

When I came to live in this village, a cover involuntarily fell on such thoughts. I've never risked showing my skin here.

I knew it was bad in these villages. It gave a bad impression about the girl.

Those village people never think that 'This girl is liberated. She decided to wear whatever she wants. It's so cool.' Instead they think 'this girl is showing so much skin. She is walking to turn men on. It doesn't seem like she is a good person from a reputed family.'

And because of that she never gets good marriage proposals. Just because she wears revealing clothes. It even affects the family and its reputation in that society.

So women never choose to show their body.

Even if it's a skirt that shows some skin below the knee, or a sleeveless top, or a t-shirt (obviously without a shawl) or a saree that shows the belly and navel.

It's all bad here.

If you wear them, your future is dead.

But after that night where I stood naked outdoors at 3 am, something possessed on my body.

I started feeling like I want to show more skin.

My parents are not here and I'll be flying to North India or Europe after this college studies. And I'm never gonna come back to this village. I don't give a fuck what those silly villagers think. This thought of exhibiting my body was getting intense as the days progressed.

One day I asked my boyfriend: "Wasim, can I ask you something?"

He replied: " Yea sure Roshni.."

Whenever people start with this line, others listen very carefully. He knew that I was asking something serious.

"Do you mind if I wear some clothes which are not very conservative?

"Mmm.. I guess not. But what types of clothes do you have in mind, specifically? I can't let you wear bikini and roam around"

"Chii.. who roams around wearing a bikini here in your village where people even haven't seen a navel with their naked eyes except the item dance numbers in Bollywood movies?"

What I said was true. I haven't seen a single lady wearing sleeveless dress here. And it has been more than a year since I've started living here. I haven't seen another woman's navel as well.

"What types of clothes do you mean?" He asked curiously.

"You know, jeans and top, sleeveless churidars... like that"

"Come on yaar.. who cares if you wear a sleeveless churidars and jeans?"

"I know. but still I must make sure, right. Also what will the villagers think when I wear such clothes?"

I asked him just to know what he thinks about it.

"You're from city, right. So, people can take that you are habituated with wearing such clothes. And wear them with complete confidence and be comfortable in it." He supported me.

"Also, you're my girl. I want to know who's gonna stop you from that." He finished.

I felt so happy hearing those words.

If he agrees, I can wear them to wherever I want to. I gave him a kiss for that.

On most of the weekends Wasim and I used to go out. I easily convinced my grandparents saying that I have a special class, seminar or even some group discussions happening in college!! They were too uneducated to understand that. Also, they had a belief that I'll never lie.

While going for movies or just for roaming around, I would smuggle some clothes in my bag while wearing my usual college uniforms when leaving home and change the clothes in some hotel washroom or something.

I started wearing sleeveless churidars and t-shirt while going out.

Once we went for a movie in a theatre which was 10 kilometers away from my home and I wore a t-shirt for it.

Most often we used to select Theatres which were less crowded and always some corner seats. Our hands will be roaming on each other's bodies and some long kisses also happened in theatres. I remember once we kissed for almost one hour continuously which involved lot of kissing and biting on the faces. My face and neck were full of his saliva when we stepped out of the theatre.

We went for the same movie 3 times just because the theater was almost empty!

One day after the outing with Wasim while I was coming home, my grandma asked me why the bag looks so full. I was carrying a churidar that day. I lied that there are some library books in it. She believed it.

But I decided to change my choice of clothes because churidars and jeans pants were so big that they made the bag look so full. I decided to do some shopping for more smaller clothes. (or was I just looking for a good reason for wearing something skimpier?!)

I told Wasim about this. He couldn't take the risk of losing me because of the large volume of clothes I was wearing. So he had to agree.

"But we won't get my looked-for clothes here in this village." I said.

"We can go to Kochi" he said.

Kochi is the biggest city in Kerala and it's a growing cosmopolitan city. All kinds of people come there. Girls there wear modern clothes and you get pretty much all kinds of clothes there. We planned our next weekend trip to Kochi.

I packed a t-shirt and jeans for the trip. I knew it was the last time I had to be careful about smuggling clothes. Next time onwards nobody is even going know that I'm carrying any clothes in my bag.

That day I left early from home. The city is far away from my home. I changed into my t-shirt and jeans on the way in a hotel washroom. It almost took around 2 hours to reach there.

Once we reached there, we went straight to a big shopping mall there. We found a shop there which sells all kinds of women's wear.

I started with tops. First priority for selecting any piece of clothing was that: if I make it like a ball, it should fit in my one hand. But most of the t-shirts the salesman showed were bigger balls. Maybe he thought that I wanted the similar type of t-shirt I was wearing.

"It can be smaller." I made it clear for him.

"Is sleeveless ok for you?" He asked.

"Totally." I said.

He then went to another section of clothes where all the sleeveless tops were kept. He showed some clothes there. They were not t-shirts. They were tank tops, which I loved to wear.

I looked at Wasim, showing him a piece of clothing, which was white in color and just covered my ass.

"Is it ok?" I asked him.

"Try it." He said.

I went inside the changing room, removed my t-shirt and wore the white tank top.

It was literally hugging my body.

The armholes were cut 2 inches below my armpit. The armpit fat was visible from the sides. It was so tight across my stomach that I could make out the shape of my navel through it. The material was thin cotton such that anyone could easily figure out the shape of the bra I was wearing underneath.

I looked super-hot in it. It had been a while since I wore something like that. I really wanted that top.

I came outside the changing room wearing it. Wasim was waiting outside.

"Roshni! You can't wear it here in public. It almost looks like an inner wear." He exclaimed the moment I stepped out.

"No! It doesn't. It's just perfect, you see. First of all, it fits in my hand if I make it like a ball. So, I can easily smuggle it from my home. Also, it's actually not showing anything which was not seen while I used to wear other clothes. See, I wear sleeveless tops, right? This is also sleeveless. And it's showing nothing else. It's covering my ass too." I tried my best to sell it to him.

"But the material is so thin and hugging your body. See, anybody can make out the shape of your navel. Your bra edges are visible. And finally, it really exaggerates the shape of your breasts." He finished.

'Exactly' I thought.

"But I'll wear a shawl with it, if you want." I said.

Shawl is supposed to cover the breasts when you wear tops which highlights the shape of the breasts.

"But it's showing off too much, honey" he was confused.

"You think so because you haven't seen clothes which actually shows off. This is not one of them." I said.

That must have hurt his ego. I was sure he felt smaller in front of me. He didn't express it, though.

"OK... But buy a cardigan also with it. Also promise that you'll always wear shawl or cardigan with this top. Always!" he agreed.

"Yeaayyy..! Sure!!" I said and hugged him.

I bought a black cardigan with it. It was also very thin material. But at least it covered my hand and shoulders.

But while thinking from now, He was right. The top was a very big step in my way of dressing.

I chose two more tank tops, one black and one yellow. Same material. One white cardigan and a red cardigan.

Next I moved on to buy bottoms. I was looking for only leggings. It was easy for me.

I bought the tightest leggings in various colors. Grey, black, white and red. They ended somewhere between my knee and ankle.

I tried one. It was like a second skin on my body. Anyone who looks at my calf, thighs and ass can easily notice the shape of them. Wasim was not ok with that one too.

"I'll be wearing a shawl, right. So I'll wear it in such a way that it covers my ass too. If I'm wearing a cardigan, it will reach till my knees at the back. So, it'll cover the ass too." I told him.

Somehow, he agreed. But I was wondering how to wear this shawl in such a way that it covers both my boobs and ass. I'll be showing one part while hiding the other. I must figure that out. Or... maybe not.

I wanted to buy some nightwear as well. Summer was coming. I can't wear those nighties, which are thick dresses which reaches all the way to the ground.

I wanted more comfortable clothes.

I bought a very transparent satin dress. Red in color. If I was not wearing a bra, the areolas will be visible through the top. That transparent. That see through.

It came 6 inches above the knee. I tried wearing that in the dressing room. It felt so great. So thin! So light weight!

I can't wait to wear that and roam around at home at night.

I didn't show it to Wasim. I didn't want permission from him for that. I was planning to wear them while sleeping.

Since my grandparents are very old, at night, they can't see a thing. They can't recognize what I am wearing.

I wanted to buy a jeans shorts. But I was not sure how will Wasim respond to that.

Also, wearing shorts revealing almost all the legs is the biggest sin in village. Anyway, I decided to ask him.

"Hey, Wasim... can I try some shorts?"

"No, no... No shorts for sure!"

"Shorts? You want shorts? One minute madam" the shopkeeper ran for shorts.

"Let's see how it goes. I'll buy only if you like" I consoled him.

He didn't say anything. The shopkeeper bought the shorts. It was longer than I expected.

"Can I try this?" I asked.

"I guess so" Wasim said.

I tried it. It came two inches below my knees. It was a three-fourth. That stupid shopkeeper! I thought.

It looked decent. "I don't find anything wrong with wearing them" I said. Waiting for Wasim's reply.

"Take it" Wasim said.

I bought one jeans shorts as well.

Hmmm...What else! I thought.

I saw some more halter tops, strapless tops and many more there. I saw a lingerie section as well. I was wondering, what all would be there. But I didn't want to make Wasim more upset.

May be later.

We started travelling back.

On the way back, I asked Wasim: "Are you ok with my clothes?"

"Yea, it's fine"

"I'm so happy that you liked them. Now we can go out without the fear of my grandparents catching me smuggling the clothes."

"Yea, right." Wasim responded.

I was not sure if he was actually fine with my clothes. I decided to cheer him up.

I slowly moved my hand towards his crotch area and started rubbing his cock.

"Are you sure you're not angry with me?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. But his cock started replying by waking up.

"Oh! Somebody else is happy!!" I exclaimed.

"Roshni, this is a highway and people are watching us."

"Let's go somewhere private then" I whispered in his ears.

He stopped near a hotel.

"We'll have a tea from here." He said.

"Oh really?!" I said teasingly.

We went in the hotel and ordered one tea.

"I wanna go to the washroom." I said, and I went inside the loo.

I knew he will follow me.

I stepped into the washroom and removed my t-shirt and waited for him. I wanted to surprise him.

I heard his footsteps. I wished it was him. What if it was someone else? That thought excited me.

I opened the door and peaked outside. It was him.

He saw me and rushed inside.

"Oh Roshni! You've already stripped for me!" He got excited and started kissing me.

I was also very horny and kissed him back passionately.

He closed the washroom door behind him. I wished that he kept it open so that somebody else accidentally came and saw us making out. I seriously didn't know what got into me. I really felt like showing off, like never before.

In five seconds he removed my bra and started playing with my nipples. I pushed his head towards my nipple. He licked it for a bit and then started biting them.

It felt soo good. The nipples started growing hard.

I rubbed my hand on his hard on. He started removing his pants and boxers.

"We cannot fuck here." I said.

His cock was out already.

He didn't respond to what I said but instead he put his hand on my shoulder and started pushing me downwards. It felt forceful.

He grabbed my face and said, "But you can suck me."

His harshness surprised me. But I didn't want to spoil the mood.

I opened my mouth and put his dick in my mouth.

The moment it was inside my mouth, he started fucking my mouth hard.

After 2-3 thrusts his cock reached my throat.

"I'm gonna deepthroat you." He said.

He has never deepthroated me without my permission before. But I was not in the mood to say anything. With a big cock down your throat, you don't have the luxury of talking much.

He pushed it hard and I felt it going all the way inside. I couldn't breathe. Tears started coming from my eyes.

His cock was literally going in and out of my throat.

"Wahem ztop. I xant vreeth" I somehow managed.

"One sec. I'm almost there" He said.

He gave some 2-3 deep pushes to my throat. It did hurt. I couldn't take any more of this dishonor. I pulled it out forcefully.

When I pulled it out, he started jacking off on my breasts.

I knew he was on the verge of cumming.

He started cumming on my breasts. I didn't even look at him, but I closed my eyes and took some long breaths while trying not to puke. His cum started spurting all over my breasts. After cumming, he rubbed his cock on my nipples to clean it.

"Clean up quickly. Someone might see."

I was shocked by the sudden change in behavior of Wasim. If he had some problems with the clothes, he should have said, right! How many times did I ask! I was really angry on him.

I stood up in front of the mirror. Cum was dripping on my boobs. I cleaned the cum using the tissue paper. I didn't want to create a scene with him there.

We went back. We didn't talk much on the way back.

I reached home by around 7 in the evening. I somehow smuggled the clothes bags inside the house when my grandparents were not around.

I was so tired after the long day. I decided to take a luxurious bath with some oil massage.

Applying oil on body before taking bath is a habit I started after coming to the village. It relaxes the body muscles and gives you some deep sleep.

And applying oil all over body was fun. Playing with nipples and sometimes fingering the oily pussy! And especially today I was in the mood to play with myself. Since that day where I stood outside naked at 3 in the morning, I was looking for more chanced to be naked outside the house. Also, the plan to buy revealing clothes for the past 4-5 days got me excited more.

It was around 7:30 at night. I decided to push my boundaries a little more. Grandmother was watching some soap opera in the TV. She won't wake up from the chair till it's 10, even the house is on fire. My granddad was sitting outside, praying.

I decided to work my plan out in the backyard of my house. I didn't have to worry about those two coming there. It was pitch black there. Even somebody walking on the road won't be able to make out a person standing there. Unless they flash some torchlight exactly on my body, which was a risk I was willing to take and it excited me a lot. So I took a bowl full of oil and went to the backyard. I carried a bathing towel as well.

I stood there in the darkness. I could hear the dramatic music happening in the soap. I can hear my granddad's prayer as well. I only had to worry if any one of them stopped. I took a deep breath and remove my clothes.

In a minute I was stark naked outdoor. I started rubbing with the oil on my body. I started from the legs towards the upper parts.

I poured more than enough oil into my hands and applied it all over my body. I covered my legs, thighs, inner thighs, ass, stomach, hands, with a lot of oil and then poured a handful of oil and spread it on both my boobs.

Ohh!! It felt so good.

I slowly started playing with my boobs while rubbing them with the oil. I was getting hornier. My nipples started growing hard.

The thought of standing outside naked with oil all over my body sent shivers through my body. I slowly started playing with my nipples. I pinched them. More blood rushed to my breasts. I started squeezing them harder. I really wished that Wasim was now with me.

Now I could feel the oil leaking into my pussy and asshole. It was tingling.

I now placed my right hand between my thighs and put one finger inside my pussy.

It was now wet with the pre-cum and oil. Sticky and smooth at the same time.

I slowly started fingering myself. I was so turned on. I started fingering fast. I put my second finger inside. More pre cum was flowing through my pussy now. I kept on playing with my nipple at the same time. My eyes were closed and sweat started flowing from my forehead.

Now I couldn't hear my granddad's prayer. Instead it felt like he was talking with someone. I didn't give much attention as I was on the verge of cumming. That's when my grandmother called me.

"ROSHNII.." I suddenly stopped fingering. 'Fuck!' I thought. I was about to cum in some 10 seconds.

"What?" I replied little angrily. "What are you doing?" She asked. She was still sitting in front of the TV. "I'm going to take bath." I replied.

"Before that get some drinking water for your uncle." So that was it.

This uncle is a 50-year-old man who lives next to our house. He comes regularly at night to talk with my granddad. They keep on talking for some good one - two hours about everything in the world. My granddad was a communist in his younger days. Even now he is well educated about the world politics. It's fun talking with him.

This uncle, like many other people in the village liked his company. Also, I've seen this uncle looking at me hungrily and trying to flirt whenever possible. I used to avoid him.

But tonight! It's a different day. I've been horny since morning. The thoughts of purchasing some revealing clothes already excited me. And the shopping, foreplay with Wasim and that quick blowjob in the hotel washroom had made me very wet. And now, standing naked with oil all over my body and almost in the verge of orgasm, I decided to push the boundary a little more.

rosh21
rosh21
183 Followers
12