Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
182 Followers

Now, none of them was listening to what I was reading as all of them were looking into my cleavage. I got startled for a second, but controlled my smile and seriously asked them again: "Why are you guys not getting even a simple thing? It's just a continuation of the earlier portion we just learned, no?!"

Then I said to myself: "don't know how to make these idiots learn this. Give me that pen"

I leaned more from my seat towards the pen which was kept away from me and took the pen. I could feel each and every one of them was staring at my boobs stretching and hanging inside my top.

Taking the pen, I bent more to write in the notebook to explain by writing it down. This time I took a quick second to take a glimpse of how much I was showing to them.

One fifth of my naked boobs were on display for them. I made sure was my boobs were bouncing enough inside my top while writing and drawing in the book. I explained very well also. But this time I was looking on their faces. The multi-tasking was a little tough.

Explaining the portion while making sure that my boobs was bouncing enough to get their attraction and looking at their faces in between knowing that they're enjoying the view and controlling their emotions.

Their reaction was worth watching. They didn't know where to look, in the book or my face or the boobs shaking in front of them and acting as if they were understanding everything. All four of them were giving glimpses to my boobs in between, especially when I was writing in the book. I spent some good 2-3 minutes explaining everything in detail. After explaining I asked them: "Now, do you understand??"

"YES!" All of them said together.

"Finally!" I said.

"Em... Roshni.." the fourth guy, Manoj, the boldest of all, said.

"What?" I asked.

I thought that he was about to say something about my display.

"Em.. you're sweating too much." He said.

Yes. I was. But I hadn't given a thought about it yet. Was too busy doing many other things. The excitement of showing off and explaining and talking continuously must have made me sweat.

But to check why he said it, I looked down.

I could see the whole area between my neck and boobs was sweating excessively. I could see the drips of sweat was going into my top, ie, into my exposed cleavage. I suddenly felt so exposed. I was more excited. I innocently said, acting as if it was normal that my cleavage was exposed: "Yea.. I know.. it's too hot in here."

Saying this, I got hold of the top and pulled it away from my body and blew some air into it. from my view point I could see the sweat flowing all the way towards the stomach. I wished that they also saw that. But I didn't have any plans to show them right away.

Instead, I raised my hands and tied my hair as a pony. I made sure that they got good view of my clean-shaven armpit once again which was also sweating. When I raised my arms, the top shifted up a little bit, exposing my belly and navel also to them.

I took some time removing some hair that was stuck to my neck because of sweat. I stayed in that position for some good 15 seconds.

All 4 boys were now enjoying the beautiful view of the hottest chick in the college showing her armpit, navel and cleavage and sweating. They didn't say anything until I finished my show and finally Chand, to whomever the house belonged to, said: "I'm so sorry Roshni. Next time I'll make sure that there's AC in My room when you come."

"Then how about us? Aren't we sweating?" One of the guys said.

"Yea, OK OK.. all of you I mean.." he said.

"OK, cool.. let's take a break then. We'll have lunch." I said.

All of them agreed. I stood up with a bounce and my boobs bounced inside my top. Chand's Mom had made some food knowing that we would be coming.

"I'll server you guys." I said and went to the kitchen. Chand also came to the kitchen to help me.

I walked around the kitchen taking the food out, Washing the plates while Chand pretended to work while checking me out who was walking around bouncing my boobs.

"You're so beautiful Roshni.." he said to me while standing near me.

I looked into his eyes. He was looking at my tank top and cleavage. I didn't stop or stare at him. Instead, I moved and stood very close to him looking into his eyes seductively and said: "Thank you Chand"

"Can I ask you something?" He whispered.

"Anything" I said, giving him confidence.

"Can I... Can I hug you? Or may be a kiss?"

'Oh WOW!' I thought. "May I ask you, why?"

"Oh.. you're so beautiful and such a great person.. I can't stop myself from staring at you.. so you can say that I'm being a little greedy to be hugged by the most beautiful person I've ever seen.."

I was totally flattered by his words. I didn't ask anything else. But stood there with my hands wide open, welcoming his hug.

He smiled like a small baby and hugged me. I made sure that my boobs pressed hard on his chest. I rested my head on his shoulders. It felt so good for me as well.

He had wide chest and back. It felt great hugging him. We stood like that for some good 15.

I felt his hard on slowly rising against my lower belly. I didn't try anything to move away from it. He slowly kissed my neck. I was again getting turned on. So I moved my head a little back and looked into his eyes.

"Chand, I have a boyfriend. I can't go any further."

"Yes..Yes.. I can understand." He said.

We looked into eyes for some time while bodies hugging together. He sometimes threw looks into my cleavage as well.

"OK, we should go." I said and gave a quick kiss on his lips.

He stood there wrapping his hands around my hips and gave me a slower kiss on my lips.

I wished it lasted longer. But I didn't want to spoil everything.

"Chand, we should go."

I pushed him away from me and took the food to the dining area. He followed me with the plates. I served food to everyone like a good house lady but showing a lot of cleavage and bouncing around. All 4 of them got eyeful of my semi naked boobs bouncing in front of their faces.

We had food, cracked many jokes and studies some more time.

None of them were feeling sleepy or felt like leaving the study area. I made sure that they were thoroughly enjoying my showing offs.

I had already told Wasim that we'll meet at 3. So it was time for me to leave. I asked Manoj, if he can drop me to the theatre which is on his way to house. He was willing to do anything for me. It was time to leave them now. From the eyes of other 3 boys, I knew that they wanted to spend more time with me.

I got ready to leave, packed my things, put the shirt inside the bag and wore my shawl over my top.

"Are you going out like this?" Abby asked.

"Actually yea." I said.

"Will that be a problem?" I asked them.

Asking this, I did a rotation in front of them.

"Maybe you should pull down the top a little bit." Manoj said.

While doing the round, my bottom of the top was folded near my hip. My ass was on display in my tight leggings.

"Mmm... Maybe you're right." I said and pulled down the top covering my ass in behind. This pulling down caused more of my cleavage to come on display.

I took the shawl and wore it like a V around my breasts so that both my boobs will be covered.

"Fine?" I asked them.

"Yea.." Kiran said looking into my cleavage.

"Looks like I'll have to be very careful with the shawl now" I said looking at him.

Kiran blushed.

"OK,then.. time for me to go."

I said.

Chand was the one who didn't want to let me go. I went near him and gave him a hug. A full frontal one.

"Thank you so much Chand for tolerating us all this while"

I said and stood like that for 4-5 seconds.

I moved away from him and saw rest 3 boys waiting for their turns. I hugged Aby and Kiran too.

Oh God.. I was getting hornier by now. Do these boys have any idea?!

I could feel Kiran's hard dick pressing against my belly. I made sure to press against his groin area.

Looked like Abi, Chand and Kiran would have something to imagine while jerking off tonight.

I went near Manoj's bike. It was a Yamaha R15. Its back seat was too high to sit. I climbed on it and waved to other 3 boys and we left.

The moment we left, I put my hands on Manoj's shoulder and moved closer to him. He made sure that he applied disc brake at regular intervals. I knew this and moved closer to him. My body was almost touching his back now.

"You can wrap your hand around my body. You'll be more comfortable that way." He said.

"No, it's OK." I said weakly.

"Believe me" saying this, he removed my one hand from his shoulder, brought it downwards and wrapped it around his belly.

"OK OK.. I'll do it." Saying this, I brought my other hand and literally hugged him from behind.

I sit like this only with Wasim. And with the elevated seat position, It looked like I was climbed on his back. My boobs pressed hard against his back. I didn't do anything to sit back or acted uncomfortable with that position. I sat hugging him from back. He was now riding very slowly. Enjoying my boobs on his back.

I thought about my first journey with Wasim in his bike where I wrapped my hand on his dick and gave him a blowjob moments after we started the relationship.

Is it ok if I do something like that with Manoj? Will that be ok for Wasim, if I have physical relationship with other guys?

But I decided against it. I didn't want to spoil the already breaking relationship. In a couple of months, Wasim will go to some other college. I didn't think that Wasim would be interested in keeping the relationship. Both of us were getting bored of each other. But he should be the one who's stopping it. So I kept my hands where it was. Wrapped around his belly.

Manoj slowly placed his hand in my hands. 'Oh my god, what's he doing!' I thought.

I didn't want to spoil the mood we were in. Luckily, we were almost near the theatre. So I let him do whatever he wanted. He took my one hand in his and moved it downwards. Before I realized what he was doing, my hand was on his crotch.

"Manoj, no.. " I pulled away my hand.

"Stop here. I'll get down here" I said.

"Roshni, I'm sorry. I can't resist. You looked so fuckable today" he said.

"Bye" I said and walked away seriously. It was interesting, though.

I walked for 2 minutes. Wasim was already there. "How did you come?" He asked.

"Manoj dropped me in his bike."

"You came wearing this? With him?"

"Do you have a problem with me wearing this or riding with him?"

He didn't say anything.

"Come on Wasim.. don't act like a kid"

I was unnecessarily angry on him. Was I frustrated because I was in relationship with him or I won't be able to get intimate with Manoj? I was not sure.

He had already taken a ticket. We went inside the theatre. We found a left corner which was the third row from back. He looked Serious. I moved closer to him. OK, if I don't get Manoj, let it be Wasim. Lol

I pressed my boobs on his hand and kissed on his neck. That's when I noticed some young boys sitting in the back row. They look like college boys of my age. They were having college bags with them. I saw them noticing me- kissing on Wasim's neck.

We waited until the lights in the theatre turned off. Once the film started, Wasim slowly started raising his hand towards my top. I removed the shawl and kept it aside. My body in hot tank top was visible for him in the occasional light from the screen.

"You look so beautiful in this top, Roshni" he finally confessed.

"I know.." I took hold of his hand and moved it towards my top. "See, how smooth the material is.. You can feel every contour of whatever is inside it." I slowly rubbed his hand on my belly covered in top. I could feel his fingers going into my navel.

I was walking outside, wearing this top! How many people must have seen the hollow part near my belly where the navel is.. and the bra lines...

The thoughts made me very horny. Luckily Wasim was also in the mood. "You know, what's disturbing?" He asked. "What?" I demanded.

"This!" He touched my bra line through the top.

"Should I remove it?" I asked him back.

"Can you?" He asked immediately.

Thinking for a second, I gave a quick glance into the backseat. I've got some audience. I decided to entertain them also.

I moved away from Wasim, sat straight and put my hand in the backside of my top and unclasped the bra. Then put my right hand inside the left armhole and pulled the bra strap off. Did the same with the right strap. Then I moved the bra straps out of my hands. After that I put my hand inside the top from the bottom and pulled it off.

It was one of the easiest things I did. With the tank top, removing bra is simple. And of course, I made sure that the boys understood what I was doing. Once I was done, I took out the bra and showed it to Wasim. And the boys behind me saw that too!

Wasim grabbed me by waist and started kissing me while his hand crawled from under the top towards my boobs. He grabbed my boobs easily and started playing with my nipples.

'Ohh.. it felt so good.' I needed this since the last 3 days! Some rough hands to play with my tits. My nipples started getting hard.

He started moving downwards as he started kissing my chin and neck. I close my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Slowly he started pulling down my top downwards. It started stretching. My boobs started coming on display. He kept on kissing my cleavage and boobs. In a couple of seconds, he pulled the top more down as my nipple came to display. I had a feeling that the boys might be able to see my tits.

At least they can see the silhouette of my boobs. I hoped so. The thought turned me on so much.

Wasim kept on playing with my boobs for a very long time. Now both my boobs were out of the top and he was playing with both. Then he put his finger inside my pussy through the leggings and started dry fingering. I played with his dick through the pants. I didn't feel like taking it out and blowing and swallowing cum in the theatre. I would be so slutty. But being topless is fine. ;)

After several minutes of the play, the interval card came on screen. We quickly rearranged our cloths. I took the shawl and draped it around my neck and put the bra in the bag. We were decent again.

Wasim kept on looking on my top. He could see my boobs in their real shapes. He slowly removed my shawl to see my nipples. They were so hard.

"Wasim, I want to go to loo." I said. "Like this?" He was surprised.

"I'll wear the shawl." I convinced again with the shawl.

Before he said anything, I stood up and walked down the steps. I could feel my boobs bouncing inside the top while walking down the steps. Right now, nobody will be able to see me unless they turned their heads. Nobody was doing it. But while coming back, it will be a different scene. I thought.

In the bathroom, I played with my nipples while peeing. They were so hard. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I had worn the shawl around my neck. So it covered the boobs in the front. I turned profile to check my side boobs.

They looked slightly different without the bra. I removed the shawl from the side a little bit. Now around 1/4th of my boobs were visible from the side, through the top. Easy for someone who has a little imagination.

If I walked fast or some wind blew, the shawl will move, to show my full breasts and hard nipples through my thin tank top. I was excited. I walked towards the theatre door. Some men were standing there smoking. I walked close to them. Outside, I was like a good girl who completely ignores them, but inside I made sure that all of them noticed.

When I was passing, suddenly all of them stopped talking. My boobs were bouncing and it was so obvious through the top and shawl. I held the shawl close to my body as I didn't want to take a risk there. I walked fast and went inside the theatre.

All the lights were on and it was bright enough to see people passing. I started walking towards my seat and when I stepped on each step, I made sure that my boobs were bouncing inside the top. I could feel that each and every person was watching me walking upwards. Men and women. It turned me on so much. In a place like this, where girls don't even wear sleeveless top, I'm walking wearing a tank top without a bra inside, with a shawl, of course. It's a great achievement, I thought.

As I reached near our seats, I gave a quick glance at the boys sitting behind. All 3 of them were waiting for me, I guessed. While walking inside between the seats, my upper body bent a little to front. My shawl fell slightly away from the body. My sideboobs were visible for the boys. I sat down near Wasim.

He was excited as well. "Roshni, everyone was looking at you. You looked so hot with boobs bouncing while walking up." He exclaimed.

"Did you like it?" I teased him. "Ohh.. that was so hot" he agreed.

"How about now?" I asked him while removing my shawl. His eyes directly went to my boobs. My hard nipples were clearly visible now for his eyes.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed.

I raised my hands to tie my hair in bun, and now my boobs were standing proudly on my body. I knew how it looked because I knew this was the favorite posture of a woman which turns men a lot.

I saw one uncle sitting in the front raw turns back to see me tie my hair, without any shyness, showing my armpit and boobs through braless see through tank top. His eyes went wide seeing this and quickly turned back as his family was with him. I gave a small smile. He had no idea how big turn on was this for me too.

"You're getting some audience" Wasim whispered to me.

"As long as you're with me, they'll remain as audience" I said.

I saw some men in our row too turning sideways to look at my display. I was sure they had a good look at the lemon shape of my boobs and the nipples.

Wasim was waiting for the light to turn off and the moment it happened, he jumped on me and started kissing me. He kissed my lips, neck and quickly moved towards my boobs. He pulled the right-side strap of my top downwards and pulled out my boobs and started sucking my nipple. Oh god! Does it get ever better?!

I was sure that now at least 5 people were not looking into the screen, but the show we were giving.

I closed my eyes and pulled Wasim's mouth closer to my nipples and groped his dick through the pants.

In a minute, his dick was out and I was jerking him off. He was biting and playing with my right boobs in his mouth while his other hand was already playing with my left boob. In sometime, the left strap also came down. Now I was sitting with my tank top around my belly, both boobs on display.

This was such a turn on. When the light in the screen turned on, I could see myself sitting topless, while Wasim playing with both boobs in a crowded theatre.

We continued like that for quite some time. I was jerking him very slowly. Didn't want him to shoot it quickly and spoil the fun. After he played with his mouth on my right boob for a good 5 minutes, I fed him my left boob. He took it in mouth and started biting and sucking it without any delay. I was so turned on by this. I used my left hand to play with my right boob while right hand was on his cock.

I bit my lips and turned my head back to check if the boys behind me we're watching me. Suddenly the screen turned full bright and my right boob was on full display for them. Without any doubt, all 3 boys were intensely looking at my show. I pinched my nipple with my fingers and bit my lips and turned to front. Wasim, who was busy playing with my nipples didn't notice any of these.

I knew he was almost on the verge of Cumming.

"Let me know 5 seconds before you cum" I whispered in Wasim's ears.

"I think I'll cum in 5 seconds" he said.

'Really?' I wondered.

rosh21
rosh21
182 Followers