Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 04 Pt. 02

Story Info
I show my exhibitionist side to my fellow villagers.
4.3k words
4.56
31.8k
16

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
182 Followers

While walking towards home, after all those exhibitionist adventures, horny as fuck, all I had to think about was the crazy shit I did the whole day.

Showing my tank top-clad body to my classmates- more than enough cleavage, armpit and navel and hugging all 4 of them and making sure they were hard for me, then heading to the theatre where I removed my bra and gave a blowjob to my boyfriend while some boys watched me from behind and finally shooting all his wade on my boobs.

I looked down to my tank top. Some cum stains were still visible on my cleavage and top. I put my hand under my shirt and pinched my nipples over the tank top. They became hard within seconds.

Oh God! I quickly needed a relief. I walked quickly towards my home, expecting to have an earth-shattering orgasm in my room.

That's when I remembered something: I had to go to the tailor shop to give measurements for the blouse and skirt.

I should go to the house and take quick bath and come back and give the measurements. I thought. But I will have to walk around half kilometers back just for this.

Fuck! I was so tired to walk back. That's when the plan B came to my mind, which quickly gave me some excitement and added the horniness which, I thought was already at peak.

Can I go like this to the tailor shop?!

Braless and cum stained top??

Can I?

Should I??

I was not sure if I could show off where people know me, and how it would affect my personal life here.

I must spend around one more year here.

If they get to know my slutty side, they might complain to my parents or grandparents.

But since I had been acting as a slut the whole day and all those hormones working crazily in my body, I thought, that I should show at least one percent of what I do outside, in my village. I got excited to give some clues of my dark life, to my fellow villagers.

Thinking all those things, I unbuttoned 3-4 buttons of the shirt while walking, and gave some more tweaking to my nipples, which went harder than ever. I pulled down the top so that a little bit of the cleavage is in view.

I was still confused when I reached near the tailor shop. I slowed down. Should I? I looked towards the shop. It was half closed. I could see the tailor sitting inside the shop. He wouldn't notice even if I walked by. Should I come back later? I was so confused. What should I do??

"Hi" I said.

The tailor was reading some magazine. Looked like some pulp weekly.

He looked up and his eyes directly went to my cleavage.

"Hey" he closed the book and stood up.

"I was in a hurry in the morning. Couldn't give the measurements" I said. I notice that I was finding it difficult to talk. Was not sure if it was because of the brisk walking or because I was excited.

"Hey, it's ok. I was also a little busy then." He responded and took a couple of steps towards me. He was a dark short guy- around 5'3", who was in his forties. He was almost as same tall as me. And he had a big pot belly and was starting to get bald. He had a thick mustache also.

"Cool" I said, looking into his eyes.

He observed my body once again, 3 buttons of the shirt open and a slight view of cleavage through the top. He can't make out if I was wearing a bra or not, I guessed.

"Are you sure you can't take the measurements from the churidar I gave?" I asked.

"Actually, the stitching will be different for a blouse and a churidar. Also, if you want to change the neck or sleeve measurements, we'll have to take it again"

He explained.

"OK, sounds reasonable. let's take it then" I said.

He took the measuring tape and stood closer to me. His gaze was going towards my exposed cleavage most of the time.

First, he started with the waist. He took the tape and wrapped it around my waist, took the measurement and wrote it in a notebook.

Then he went down to take the length of the skirt. He sat on his knees in front of me.

"How much length you want?" He asked me, looking up- with my boobs in foreground.

His one hand was at my hips and the other hand was at my ankles.

I thought for a moment. How long a skirt can be, here?

It cannot go beyond the knees.

But, around the knees? I'll have to check that.

"Little higher" I said.

He raised the hand with tape, 2 inches higher.

"Little more" I said.

He looked up for a moment.

"You keep going. I'll tell you when to stop." I said casually.

He gave me a naughty smile hearing this.

He started raising his hand slowly.

It reached the knees.

When it reached at the bottom of the knees, he further slowed it down.

'Should I say stop?' I thought.

'May be a little more?'

It rose slowly till the kneecap.

I didn't say anything. He kept on rising his hand, while looking at me, with a shocked expression. I also looked into his eyes, deeply, confidently.

His hand crossed the knee cap.

NO. Not a single word from my mouth.

His hand kept on moving, through my thighs.

It reached two inches above the knee.

"OK, stop" I said.

"Are you sure?" He was surprised.

"OK, little down then" I giggled and said.

He stopped at around 4 inches below my knees.

He stood up.

"I see you are in a playful mood" he said.

"I'm always like this" I replied, giving him a wink.

"Don't judge me" I giggled again.

Now the top.

He started by taking the measurements of sleeves.

He put one edge of the tape on my shoulder over the shirt.

And asked me how much.

I showed him around 3 inches length.

Now he started measuring the armpit area.

He was not able to properly take measurement because the sleeves of the shirt were quite large and it was hanging at the armpit area.

"Should I remove the shirt?"

I was in a hurry. Lol.

He looked at my face and looked at my tank top. Maybe by now he knows that I'm not wearing bra.

"Well, can you?" He asked.

"Yea, sure" without any hesitation I started unbuttoning the shirt. He was standing in front of me just feet away and looking at my body.

He didn't even care looking at my face.

I removed all buttons and stripped the shirt off.

While doing so, my cum stained top with nipples poking in it came on view.

His gaze directly went to my hard nipples.

"Wow.." he said.

I raised my arms and gave him an uninterrupted view of my whole upper half of my body, with nipples poking out of the thin tank top and the armpit, and told him: "let us start"

He stood there enjoying the beautiful view for a good 10 seconds.

Even if he now came and gave me a hug and started playing with my body, I wouldn't have said anything. I was that turned on by then. He came near me and took the measurement of sleeves at the armpit area.

He slowly caressed my armpit. Also, in between he slowly touched my boobs through the top.

After taking that measurement, he moved to the neckline area.

He started measuring from my neck, towards the boobs.

"Can you keep the neckline similar to this one?" I asked.

I was already showing some cleavage.

He looked into my cleavage and looked at me.

I pulled down the top a little more. Now one quarter of my cleavage was on display. My areola and nipples were centimeters away from being on display.

He opened his mouth in shock.

I started laughing and pulled it back.

"I was just joking. Keep it minimum."

He made the neckline normal enough that it stopped just above the cleavage.

But I made sure that the shoulder area was wider, so that more of my neck and shoulder would be visible. A slight movement will open the front portion of blouse and my cleavage will be on display.

Mm... good enough. I thought.

He made sure to take the measurements of my breast area very carefully.

The tape was hugging my tits while he took the measurement. Also his hands were all over my boobs while adjusting the tape and checking the measurements.

He didn't even ask, how tight the blouse should be, at the chest area. It looked like he wanted to craft this item and the boobs are gonna be the central attraction of his masterpiece.

Once all the front measurements are done, he came around and stood behind me.

Stood as close as possible.

I could feel his belly pressing on my back.

I didn't do anything to stop him, though.

He stood there and took the neck measurement from back.

"How wide do you want the backside of the blouse be?"

He asked.

"As wide a possible" I said.

"I thought so" he replied and started marking the outline on my backside.

"This is how it is gonna be, ok.."

He said and started drawing.

He stared from the shoulder, around 4 inches away from the neck.

Then he used his finger to move downwards. It went down straight vertically.

Hmmm... this was gonna be really wide. I thought. There will only be space for the bra to hide underneath the blouse.

He finished the drawing by reaching the other side of the shoulder.

The back side of the blouse was gonna look like a three times wider version of a lace bra. And it's gonna show a lot of back side of mine.

"Done" he said.

"Cool. When will I get the clothes?" I asked.

"In a week?" He said.

"Fine thank you."

I wore the shirt and left the shop.

After reaching home I stripped off my stinking clothes and lied down on my bed, rewinding all the mad things I did today.

At least 10 people got a hard on because of me. And they would be masturbating thinking about my body. That was such a turn on. I slowly started rubbing my pussy, which was wet.

Knock Knock Knock

It was my grand mom. She wanted some grocery items from the nearby shop urgently.

She is never gonna leave me for a good orgasm, I thought.

I walked towards the door, left hand fingers still inside the pussy, without bothering to cover myself up and opened the door. I stood behind the door, with only my right hand sticking out, to collect the bill and cash from her hand.

"It's urgent" she said and left.

I stood there, door wide open, naked, fingering, the afternoon light falling directly inside the room.

I put my head out and peaked to the veranda. Nobody was there. My grand mom was in kitchen and granddad doing some farming in the property. I stepped out, stark naked from my room. I had never done anything like this so far. I continued fingering while walking. I crossed the verandah and entered the hall.

From the hall I can see the road. If anyone walking on the road looked into the house they could see me naked. I kept on walking.

I didn't have any plan. If nothing stopped me, I would have walked all the way to the store stark naked, which was some 20 meters away from my house compound.

I crossed the hall and reached the sit-out area when I realized that it was still day and people were walking outside. But even then, I didn't feel like wearing any clothes. Now I can see the road.

My heart started beating faster than ever.

Suddenly the good side of my mind woke up and suddenly, I was feeling wrong. I looked around to find my granddad's shirt which he had kept on the chair.

It was a long full sleeve shirt. I put that on me. It was so big on me, it came till almost my knee caps. Also, my hands were hidden under it. I folded the sleeves and buttoned up.

Even after buttoning up the second last button in the top, it was coming till the half of my boobs. I decided to go out like that.

I walked out of the house and went towards the shop. There were people in the road, since it was evening and people come to the junctions to chill. But it was not that crowded too. Around 5-6 people were sitting on a road side bench.

As soon as I walked in, they all stopped talking and looked at me. I didn't check if I was revealing anything too much. I was in a hypnotized state. Without looking at them, incredibly horny, I walked towards the shop.

I walked in. There was a young man in his late 20's. Looked like the shopkeeper's son or something.

He was surprised to see a teenager walking in wearing only a shirt, which was loose on her, showing some cleavage and thighs. I was sure nobody would have walked into his store like this before. Ever.

"hi" I said.

"hi.. hi.. what.. canIdoforyou?" he was stammering while talking.

I liked him. Such a sweet chap. He looked cute also, with his straight hair falling into the forehead and that excited expression. I felt like laughing. I controlled and gave him the bill.

"I need these." I said.

He took the bill from my hand and started packing things. He went inside to get the sugar, rice and salt.

When he went inside, I checked to shop. There were some cosmetic items in a box kept near the counter area.

I decided to give him a show by the time he reaches back. I bent down a little bit, as if checking the items in the box. I felt the shirt gaping in the front. I checked myself out, to see how much of my boobs were on display.

The shirt was gaping on the right side only and almost a quarter of my right boob was hanging inside the shirt.

So technically it was not the cleavage that was visible, it was only one boob. I pulled the shirt a little more down so that more of the boob came into view. But it was not erotic enough for me at that moment. I thought for a moment and I unbuttoned one more button.

The moment I unbuttoned it, I could see my whole right boob hanging outside the shirt. Oh.. this is too much, it might give him a heart attack. I thought and moved my hand towards the button to buttoning it up. I looked up.

He was standing there with the packets and looking on my boobs.

'Oh my my my.. too late' I cursed myself. Now there is no point in buttoning it up. He was looking intensely into my shirt.

I quickly stood up. "I was just checking the shampoo" Now I was the one who was embarrassed.

"Check.. choose anyone you want" he said.

"No, it's ok"

I was thinking, if he saw me unbuttoning the shirt and maybe he thought that I am an exhibitionist?

"You can take anything, for free." He told me while writing the bill.

And looked up from the bill and said: "I won't tell anyone" and winked.

What did he mean by that? Did he see what I did? Or is he happy because of the show, that he is giving me an offer?

I was confused and made up my mind like I always did. I acted like an innocent girl and bent down to look for the shampoo bottle. I once again felt the shirt gaping in the front and my boobs hanging inside it. I picked up a shampoo bottle and looked at him. His gaze was still on my boobs. I looked down.

Fuck me! My right lemon shaped boob was hanging outside my shirt. The dark brown nipples were out for him to enjoy.

"Oh My God.. I'm so sorry" saying this I covered my boobs and buttoned up both the buttons.

"I was in a hurry and didn't get time to dress up properly." I said.

"The pleasure is mine." And he meant what he said.

"The shampoo is free."

"No, no. Actually I am the one who should pay for this. Not only for my mistake, but for keeping this as a secret." I told him.

"Haha..fair enough. But I'm not accepting the cash for the shampoo because I have never seen a hot customer as you"

I blushed. "You should accept it"

"May be you can pay me later"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Would you give me your phone number as a favor? I don't have much friends who are girls here. It would be great if you can be my friend."

Can he be sweeter! I felt like kissing him. I gave him my mobile number and left the shop.

I left the shop and went to the street. It looked like the news of the girl wearing only a shirt got spread in the village. Because there were more people on the road and it looked like everyone was waiting for me.

I didn't bother looking at them and walked directly to the house.

It was almost 7 and I decided to take a bath.

I removed the shirt, took the towel and went to the bathroom and quickly took a bath. I had a lot to study as the exams were approaching. Didn't want to waste a lot of time oiling up and an elaborate shower.

I entered my room. I was still excited by the day's journey and felt like walking around naked. But it was only 7.30 pm and I couldn't do that. But I decided to wear my nightie instead of being naked.

Like those commercials say, that nightie was the next best thing to being naked.

I didn't bother wearing bra or panty, but only wore that nightie and stayed in my room.

That's when I heard my granddad talking with my neighbor uncle. Their subject of discussion was me. My granddad somehow knew about my daring walk through the junction wearing the shirt and he was so angry about it.

I think he wanted to scold me for that, but the uncle was trying to convince him not to do that. I should be grateful to the uncle, I thought.

Finally, after some intense discussions, uncle told him that he will speak with me and try to convince me not to do that again.

And I heard him getting up from the chair and walking towards my room.

My room door was closed, and I was writing some assignments, lying on the bed.

He knocked on the door and I asked him to come in.

He opened the door and looked towards the bed and froze there for some good 15 seconds.

I was lying on my stomach, wearing the nightie.

Before he entered the room, I had made sure that one strap of the nightie was off the shoulder and somewhere around the elbow. Half of my right boob was on display and since my hands were pressed together, both boobs were pressed together showing a good amount of cleavage to him.

"Hi Uncle.. How are you?"

He entered the room and closed the door behind. It looked like he didn't want them to listen to him scolding me.

Smart ass.

He came close to me. I didn't bother covering myself up or adjusting the strap.

He kept on looking at my cleavage and I could feel the edge of the top touching my nipple. Which means, my areola was on display for him.

I looked into his eyes. He seriously had no idea how horny I was at that point.

I have made at least 20 cocks hard that day and at least half of them must have jerked off thinking of me.

And here I was, horny since the morning, not even fingering my wet pussy. My pussy has been wet for the past couple of hours and I was ready to increase the excitement.

I didn't even care if I ran naked in the streets, at that moment.

He came closer to me and touched my cheek. "You're so beautiful"

He said.

I shifted a little bit in my position and the top went down an inch and my right boob was right in front of his eyes.

He slowly moved his finger downwards and groped my boob.

My nipple was hard as a diamond by now and I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling.

I started gyrating my hip and pressed my pussy on the bed.

I really wanted to cum by now.

I opened my eyes to see the uncle using his other hand to hold his hard cock through his lungi.

He was caressing it, pleasuring himself.

Seeing this I too lowered my hand and it went directly to my wet pussy.

I started moving my hip on my finger and the finger moved faster inside the pussy.

Oh fuck how wet I have been.

The whole day flashed in my mind in a second.

Showing my body to my college friends, hugging them while pressing their hard dicks on my body, the bike ride, boob press against my friend's body, removing bra in the theatre, and blowing Wasim in front of an audience, him cumming all over my top, wearing that cum and showing it to the world, teasing the tailor and him playing with my body, and wearing the shirt, only that shirt, to the grocery shop and showing my boobs to a complete stranger and now letting the uncle grope my tits while I am fingering myself to orgasm.

I was seconds away from cumming. I wanted him to cum with me.

I was feeling so dirty and did something totally unexpected.

I moved my body towards the edge of the bed, leading the nightie to go further down, now showing both my boobs to him, but my face now close to his lungi-covered cock.

rosh21
rosh21
182 Followers
12