Urban Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison lifted her bottom upward. She couldn't lift up very far, but it was enough for Janice to hold one butt cheek to her side, and finding the under used rectum, put her new toy up Madison. The squeal she subsequently heard was cause for enjoyment. Smiling, she stuffed the whole shaft up the athlete's butt canal.

"Keep that butt up," Janice warned when Madison, trying to escape the discomfort, lowered herself. "That's right, keep up here so I can teach you. You're butt needs training."

Madison soon accepted the toy up her butt, and writhed in ecstasy as she was butt banged by Janice and her newest, bigger anal tool. She surprised herself by having a few small orgasms as Janice watched her swirled hole twitch excitedly around the plastic toy. She held her butt up proudly and her pussy dripped hotly, all for Janice; the girl who was training her, enjoying her, claiming her.

Janice finally pulled out the anal toy, and had Madison sit up. They sat facing each other. Madison's legs were over Janice's, thigh over thigh, and they were inches apart. Janice had taken off Madison's briefs and skirt, and was now unbuttoning her blouse and pushing that off. Next, she unhooked her bra and took that off. Madison was soon naked, clothed only in her sneakers and socks. Janice remained fully clothed; it proved she was in charge and superior to Billy's girlfriend.

Janice reached forward, and gathered up Madison's blonde hair in her hands. She pulled her hair up. She looked at the beautiful girl that was beyond her wildest sexual fantasy. Madison was lovely and firm and sexy. She pulled Madison to her mouth by her gathered hair.

The girls kissed a long time. Janice was in no hurry, and Madison was so hot and horny that she didn't want it to end. Janice held Madison still by the hair. She didn't have to grasp forcefully, Madison willingly allowed herself to kiss and be kissed.

Janice dropped her hands from the cheerleader's hair and cupped her breasts. Still kissing Madison, their tongues dancing against each other's. Janice squeezed and groped Madison's chest. She rolled the nipples between her fingertips, and felt as each tip shrunk to hard pointy points. Finally, she stopped kissing Madison, and watched as she manipulated the boobs that she held captive. She slowly lowered her gaze to Madison's crotch.

"I have something for that," Janice told Madison, eyes locked onto her pussy. "Something I think you'll like."

Janice reached to her side and picked up a vibrator. It was shaped like a penis, it was modest in size and had a head, except that it was blue and that it ran on batteries. Janice turned on the vibrator, and starting at Madison's clit rubbed it up and down the glistening slit spread in front of her.

Madison gasped and tried to close her legs, but the position she was in, her thighs over the top of Janice's, she was held open effortlessly.

Janice chuckled, "There's no escape, my dear. Now, sit still and let me play with you. As a matter of fact," she added, "put your arms behind you and lean back. The same rules apply as before. No movement unless you ask for permission from me. Go on, lean back. And no budging."

Madison put her hands behind her and leaned away from Janice. She noticed her legs spread further apart. And when Janice lifted her own legs, bending upward at the knee, Madison's feet dangled off the van's carpeting, and her legs were held up and wide. Madison knew her cunny was tipped upward, waiting, available to Janice and the sex toy.

Janice surveyed Madison's V-shaped valley. She looked at the cheerleader's spread legs, and the way they were held up and open by her own.

"Oh, that's nice." Janice licked her lips, thirsty for another drink of Madison's girl water. "I should make you sit on my face," she told her beauty. "Make you surrender your pussy to me. Make you sit perfectly still while I eat you." She turned on the blue vibrator and began to pleasure the outside of Madison's private butterfly. "Make you cum on me. Spank your ass too. Make you spurt while I paddle you."

Madison whimpered in desire. She pushed her pelvis forward, her suspended legs baring down, trying to push forward. Her twat was hot and needy. She could feel the dildo entering her, and she was desperate for Janice to truly penetrate her heat.

Janice laughed. The cheerleader was so hot and horny!

"Your legs look good held open by mine. You look like you're in doctor's stirrups. Maybe I should give you an examine? Should we play doctor? Should I probe you? Make sure you're healthy and functioning normally."

Madison groaned and tried to force her legs wider. Her slit was scorching and she needed relief.

"Sit still! Or I'll spank your inner thighs with a switch," Janice warned. "Then I'll spank your pink pussy. Spank your pussy while my fingers are up your butt hole." Janice spread her legs wider therefore spreading Madison wider. "Better?" She demanded.

Madison felt her wet lips spilt open. "Yes," she whispered.

"Good," Janice said. "Now, let's get you good and fucked."

Janice popped the head of the dildo in Madison's waiting, desperate pussy. She turned up the vibration, and slowly pulled the head out, only to replace it gently. In and out she popped the tip of the toy in Madison. She gave only the head, twisting back and forth once she had it inside Madison's cunt. Pop. Pop. Pop, she went, cranking up the desire in Madison.

When Madison was moaning nonstop, she asked, "You like that, baby? You want more? Do you want the whole shaft up you?"

"Oh, yes. Yes!" Madison begged immediately.

"Ask."

Madison kicked her feet in frustrated need.

Janice laughed cruelly, "Sit still. No wiggling allowed unless you have been given permission. And I haven't given permission. I think someone needs a spanking. Right over my knee, I think. Paddle that bottom. Make you remember you place."

Madison squealed and climaxed.

Janice watched the pink pussy twitch excitedly. She smiled, telling her horny cheerleader, "Oh, that's a good horny bitch."

She pushed the whole dildo up Madison's pussy and watched her cum again.

By the time Janice was finished with Madison and using the vibrating dildo on her, the two girls were sitting, still face to face, Madison's legs still spread over the top of Janice's thighs, so close together that the dildo was held in Janice's crotch and was completely buried up Madison's cunt. The girls were kissing passionately, Madison being coaxed to express her love for Janice, and how she would always be Janice's dirty whore, hers for the taking whenever the mood struck her. Janice's own pussy burned in nasty desire. She would need to attend to her own sexual release later when she was alone, and could remember the feel and taste and smell of Madison.

At the end of the session, Janice told Madison, "Fuck my dildo." She put the vibrator onto its highest setting. "Come on, bitch. Fuck my cock."

Madison once again leaned back on her hands, her arms locked, and since this time her feet were on the ground and she had permission to move, she lifted her bottom up and began rocking back and forth, fucking the dildo Janice offered her. She looked directly at her captor, now her best lover, and fucked herself into oblivion.

When Madison was pounding her pussy back and forth on the sex toy, Janice asked, "You gonna cum for me?"

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes," Madison panted. "Oh, God yes!"

Janice began rotating the dildo back and forth, watching Madison's pink opening wet the plastic. "Come on, girl. Fuck my dildo."

Madison moved urgently, trying to shove the toy further up her. When Janice pulled back only allowing her to have the head, Madison whimpered weakly. She wanted it all!

Janice looked up at the cheerleader. "Tell me you love me."

"I love you."

"Tell me again. Tell me again and again." She kept the dildo away, just out of reach.

Madison, mad with desire, struggling in lust, screamed, "I love you! I love you! I love you!"

Satisfied, Janice fed Madison's cunt the whole shaft, and while Madison exploded in climax she kept telling Janice, "I love you. I love you. Oh, God. Oh, God, I'm cumming for you."

Janice smiled and watched as her girl jerked and twitched for her. When Madison finally settled down, she kept the vibrator up her. It was on a low setting, but it milked out Madison's orgasm. She had the cheerleader sit back up, keeping the sex toy up her, and they began to kiss each other hungrily.

Madison kept whimpering as her pussy continued to spasm on the buzzing toy. She couldn't stop. She couldn't get enough of Janice. She begged to see her again.

The hour was late when Janice called Billy, and handed over his sexy girlfriend and the final portion of his school paper. He had one more paper waiting for him, if he should need it, and Janice knew he would, but none of that mattered. She was seeing Madison again later that week at her place, and she had big plans for her naughty cheerleader.