Urban Oddballs: 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greeee," Shawky hissed, her tattoos jittering like white noise. They began to glow with a flashing blue light, her body still frozen in sexual tension.

"Cuagh!" Paul gasped, his body sparing a twitch of exhaustion.

The gazes of maddening lust froze. This moment in time felt like some sort of weird romantic time capsule that eroded as soon as it was created, though the moment seemed to last forever for the two. In their maddening sex act they had reached an understanding, a level of mutual respect. Though, as the moment eroded, rivers of man milk spewed from the twins, filling Shawky with Paul's masculine power. Shawky's body, sensing the flood of spunk, prepared by metabolizing the loving juices into nutrients for the greater good of her body.

"Ah, mmm," Shawky sighed as the flow of Paul's soup warmed her innards, the sexual tension in the room melting into sweet smelling afterglow.

"Ugh, ah!" Paul sighed, his muscles losing their bulk with each pump of baby batter that he hosed his woman's inner chambers with.

The two collapsed on top of each other, flesh bouncing against flesh as they lay there, feminine atop masculine.

"Gah...so, wanna go again?" Paul said, licking his lips, a twinkle regained in his eye.

"Sure!" Shawky said, her voice bellowing in an eerie way as her voice was mixed in with the agreeing squawks of several other beings.

***

During the night, within Annry's and Oeno's apartment, Sarah and Annry slept upon the water bed like breasts that were rooted upon Oeno's chest. However, unbeknownst to the three of them, a transformation was stirring within Oeno's body. Oeno's breasts began to fill, now tripling in size, making a comfortable bed for the two who slept atop them.

The heels of Oeno's feet began to stretch towards her calf muscles as the double quintets that made up the lower part of her foot began to fuse together. The transformation left her feet as a cross between a cow's hoof and heelless red-orange stiletto.

Above her feet, her hips began to pop as bone, muscle, and fat grew wider and denser on both sides, turning her lower half into a board canvas fit more for a cow than for a human. Resting atop the roots of her massive breasts, her arms were folding into her chin, as these two began to experience their own changes. Her hands lessened in digits, the mighty ten orange lacquered appendages congealing into six fat shiny hoof stalks. Four of them lost a joint to the great red-orange hoof that consumed the upper portions, leaving the two sister thumbs with only one joint for flexing.

Atop the head, the ears lengthened, turning forwards to resemble that of a cow's as little nubs of red-orange horns sprouted from the temples of the woman's head through the great mane of fiery hair that cloaked her crown. To finish her body's journey, certain concentrations of freckles on the woman's body exploded like ink to water, forming large, lip shaped blotches on her ivory flesh. Though lacking a tail, it would be safe to call her a cow-girl.