Urban Oddballs: 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, sure, thanks. Lovely home you have, ma'am," Poppy smiled, looking around the opulent living space.

"Thank you dear, sorry that Helly is taking so long," Ms. Vump sighed, returning with a plate of sugar cookies for Poppy to sample from.

Taking a nibble on the cookie, some stirring could be heard from upstairs. This was followed by the clacking of hooves as Helga made her way down the stairs, her mother acknowledging her with a tad bit of worry in her eyes.

"Ah, going pantless again dear? Well, that is the thing to do among Zoommen girls now, isn't it? So, I can't blame you. Back in my day girls would get themselves branded," Ms. Vump giggled.

"Oh, Mom," Helga fanned as she made her way to the floor.

"Oh, so you're ready to go, Helga?" Poppy asked, licking the sugar from her nails.

"Yep, let's get out of here. See you later, Mom!" Helga said, bidding her mother farewell.

"Bye, Ms. Vump!" Poppy waved as the duo headed out the door.

"Bye you two, have fun!" Ms. Vump waved back.

However, once the girls were out the door, the well kempt lady breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's so hard putting up a sophisticated front, but you're a good sport, Tallow," Tallow said as she tore off her maroon dress.

She then shed the rest of her clothing, discarding her bra and allowing her swollen breasts to swing with abandon. She unhooked the hammock from her panties and waistline that cradled her oversized udder, baring a brand of high quality. The sloppy flop it made against her thighs filled her with a bestial tingle. Shaking out her pinned up hair, her silver locks fell over her face.

"Ah, yes, hmm. I'm feeling famished, I'll tend to the basement for a meal and to get into character," Tallow giggled, her heavy-set form prancing to the basement, though on her way she caught a glimpse of herself in the hallway wall mirror.

Looking at herself for a while, she was enraptured by how wild she appeared. Though, looking at her neck, she eyed the string of pearls that she forgot to remove. She considered them for a moment before deciding to leave them on.

***

"Yum, gah, could you pass the syrup?" Quiz asked, her mouth full of pancakes.

"Well yeah, but what did you have to tell me that was so important that you dragged me all the way here for?" Barso asked, passing his girlfriend the woman-shaped bottled golden liquid.

"Oh, um, well ya'know that time we banged in my bathroom?" Quiz mumbled, averting her eyes away from Barso as she spoke.

"Yeah, that was yesterday, babe," Barso sighed, wanting her to get to the point.

"Well, I'm preggers..." Quiz mumbled, gulping down her pancakes.

"Woah, really? That's great boo! I mean, do you know for sure?" Barso exclaimed.

"Whew, I'm so glad you're not mad! I didn't take a test or nothing, but my sister smelled it on me and I threw up this morning so I mean yeah, I'm kind of sure," Quiz nodded, excited.

"Um, so not to be rude, but how do you work exactly?" Barso asked.

"What do you mean 'How do I work?'" Quiz retorted, shoving a fork full of pancakes into her mouth.

"W-what I means is, do you know how long you're going to be pregnant for?" Barso explained, looking at Quiz with concern.

"Uh...hmm that's a good question..." Quiz said with comedic inclination before going back to stuffing her face.

"Hmm, well I'm sure a, uh, 'Pregnancy doc' can help us figure that out?" Barso said with questioning tones.

"'Urp' Ah, um, I think you mean an OBGYN," Quiz pointed out.

"That sounds awful...does it stand for something, or?" Barso winced.

"I think they stick a flashlight up my pussy or something, wait...ew that does sound bad..." Quiz winced at the prospect of a steel object entering her folds.

"A flashlight? Hold on, this is dumb, let's just look it up," Barso said, shaking his head while whipping out his phone.

***

Meanwhile, at the lower end of mid-town.

"Bah! Gaxi, no!" Sarah exclaimed as Gaxi's upper body was slurped up by the voluptuous Fatty 3rd.

Gaxi kicked and struggled as Fatty giggled, taking her sweet time in playing around with Gaxi's prominent rear. Though, against Gaxi's struggles, with a hardy push Fatty shoved the chubby Miblin down her gullet. Gaxi went down like silk, soon creating a heavy lump in her now slender gut.

"Oh, she's full of fat, isn't she? I'm shocked she could stand let alone whip all that ass around, and though given how big she was immobility was only a chessbur..." Fatty could not complete her taunt as a heavy belly blow delivered by Sarah caused her to cough Gaxi back up.

"BAH, take that you asshole! Gaxi, are-are you alright, Bah?" Sarah asked, helping a juice-soaked Gaxi to her feet.

"Eww, yeah, thanks, but why am I always covered in sticky slime?" Gaxi whined as she flailed her arms around in a huff.

"It's okay, we'll get you cleaned up later, but I think the enemy has run out of ammo to use, Bah!" Sarah announced, pointing at a reeling Fatty.

"How dare you make me vomit a lovely meal, you two are gonna get ate!" Fatty roared, rushing at the two in a fit of blind rage. Her breasts shrank as billows of steam plumed from under her shirt.

"Watch out!" Gaxi cried as she met an oncoming bullet of breast fat with her ass, batting it back at its sender.

"Bah!" Sarah bleated, the action seeming to happen in an instant as Fatty's was sent hurling back from her on attack.

"Gah, geh!" Fatty moaned, grasping her aching chest as she tried to recover from the counter blast.

"Green Missile in your pie whole!" Gaxi shouted, her jiggling ass flesh colliding with Fatty's pale face, smacking the lithe woman down the block.

"Whoo! Team work makes the, Bah, dream work!" Sarah cheered.

"Yeah, yeah, this little mission was good for us! Sorry again about getting riled up last night..." Gaxi apologized, only to be met with an affection hug and lick.

"Bah! It's okay leader. N ow let's get going, take a pic with that fat freak so we can get paid!" Sarah giggled.

"Right!" Gaxi agreed with a nod.

***

Elsewhere, in a park bathroom.

"Oh fuck!" Helga mumbled, her hooves pressed into the steel walls of the stall as her fat, gelatinous, bare ass rested on the public toilet while her faithful companion used her skilled tongue to lap at the enthralled woman's snatch.

Poppy, now a dog and current sister-girlfriend to Helga, ate her out in this somewhat secluded yet very public area as a means of appealing to her as well as Helga's budding exhibitionism. The feeling of arousal enhanced for her in this state as she felt the most vulnerable and primal.

"Ah, your tongue is so fucking good!" Helga panted as she patted the bitch on the head, her eyes tearing up in delight.

Upon receiving this gesture of praise, Poppy's mind became hazy, her vibrant green eyes dimming with bestial ignorance as a picture of what life like this could be began to become clear among all else.

***

There she was, lounging in what she perceived to be Rupert's apartment but different, as if a woman lived here now, but she felt as though she had resigned from being that woman long ago. She was older now, her body well-bred from years of breeding litters of pups to be sold to happy families. In her malaises, her well-padded belly was rubbed by a familiar hand.

"Hey girl, how ya doing?" Said a young deer woman in her late teens.

Looking up at the woman, she saw someone with eyes that were similar to Helga's but yet unfamiliar.

"Sweetie, could you come help in the kitchen for a sec?" Called out another female voice.

"Be right back girl," giggled the younger woman, who kissed Poppy as she skipped on to the call of her mother.

In her heart, she knew that this was correct in a way. She wobbled to her feet, her belly somewhat slow to follow as it was low to the floor, swollen teats kissing the carpet as those teats jiggled with each jovial step. As she went along, she noticed a pink collar around her neck. Feeling this brought a wash of security over her, as if to let her know that she was being take care of and her needs were being met in handsome dividends.

"Well Roona, I don't think you should join that girl's group, the Outter life is more than just having fun with your friends," Helga said to the younger deer woman.

Upon looking at Helga, she noticed that she, like herself, had aged. She had grown more voluptuous with age, now more so resembling of Poppy's humanoid self and what Helga resembled in her youth. Though, given her lack of muscle definition, it was clear that Helga was now living the life of a housewife. Her colossal ass was left bare, leaving only a graphic-tee of a bygone era to cover her milk-bloated udders. Seeing the ring on her finger as she grabbed some items from the cupboard, Poppy knew what the status quo of things were. For a brief moment she felt as though she failed Rupert as a wife, but upon reflecting on the false memories, however real to her in this instant, of all the beautiful puppies she's brought into the world and how loyal of a pet is, she came to the comforting conclusion that she was better suited for the life of bestial breeding than bridal hood.

"Oh, hi Poppy, how ya doing girl?" Asked Helga as she finished handing her daughter some items before going over to pet her dog.

Looking over her pet with careful eyes, Helga put her hand on her massive hips with an air of disappointment.

"Uh-oh, looks like someone needs to be milked. Oh, and by my phone it looks like we got our little puppy factory another little breeding date. Baby, could you get our little mommy ready?" Helga said, pulling out her phone after commanding Poppy to roll over to expose her swollen, udder-like teats.

"Sure mom. Come on Poppy, let's get you milked," Ronna said, patting her plump thighs to signal to Poppy.

Poppy responded with an enthusiastic jump, her plump body jiggling in response as she trotted behind Ronna.

"Well girl, once we drain you, you'll be knocked up again with another litter! Those fertility treats really work," Ronna giggled, her wide hips swaying down the hall to a closet.

"Hehe, after you ma'am!" Ronna giggled, opening the closet door for her pet to waddle inside.

***

Poppy was broken out of her licking trance upon being greeted with a tiny torrent of feminine juices that shot out of Helga's pussy.

"Ah, awaawa!" Helga moaned, her hooves scraping against the back of the bathroom stall.

***

Sometime later and elsewhere, Bobby and Oeno were spending some time together in the park. Onlookers stole quick, disbelieving glances at Oeno's immense size as she floated alongside Bobby within her tear bubble.

"So, how is the Outter life going for you, Onion?" Bobby asked, folding her arms behind her head.

"Uh, it's been super fun for the most part. The bodily changes have been a bit whirlwind, but otherwise the girls have been super fun and some of the best friends I have ever had since, well, you Bobby," Oeno giggled.

"Well, I'm glad to hear they're a good bunch. We have a diverse group of skilled little troopers, don't we?" Bobby giggled.

"Yes, yes we do, but listen. Don't go so hard on Sarah. I mean, she's just a little baby," Oeno protested.

"Well I wouldn't call her that from some of the videos people took of her beating up that wolf chick in the street. No, she's a person of strength and I intend to respect her as such."

Understanding this, Oeno nodded though she looked away with pensive worry, fearing that Bobby would be too rough on her little friend in the future.

Bobby, eyeing Oeno's overflowing body with rather shifty eyes, was struck with a devilish idea that made her giggle at the thought of it.

"Hey, Onion, you wanna check out my place? I would love to show you some stuff," said Bobby with cheery enthusiasm.

In her naivety, Oeno agreed, shaking her head with innocent glee as her one blue eye beamed with delight.

***

Sometime later, Oeno and Bobby were in Bobby's studio apartment. Oeno, whose breasts were the equivalent of two huge beanbags, took up a considerable amount of room in Bobby's living room that shared a space with the foyer and kitchen. With her bubble deactivated, Oeno's ivory form lay there, her doughy flesh resting against the hardwood floor of Bobby's abode.

"I wonder what she went off to get, she been gone a long time now," Oeno thought.

Oeno's attention was grabbed by the click of a high-heeled boot as Bobby stepped out of a nearby bedroom.

"Oh, um, why do you look like a naughty stripper cop...?" Oeno mumbled in confusion and laughter.

"Because you're under arrest," Bobby cooed as she whipped her riding crop in the air.

"What's come over you?" Oeno gasped, unsure as to how to feel.

"Onion, your smell is driving me crazy, I must have you!" Bobby said, licking her lips as she advanced, her black thigh-highs clicking against the floor as she did so.

"Um, oh no, wait, how, ahh!" Oeno questioned before crying out as a red mark of pain was seared into the pale flesh of her quivering breast.

"Shhh, little baby, you'll grow used to this treatment in time," Bobby whispered, pinching Oeno's ivory face with her leather gloved hands.

Wanting to fight back, Oeno's inner hedonist eased her into the idea of being submissive.

'Bobby is a close friend of mine, so submitting to her, well, wouldn't be cheating, it would be reconnecting with a friend, right?' She thought as Bobby struck her fat spotted ass with the riding crop.

"Ahh!" Oeno moaned, her gasps now edging towards being more like moos.

"Hehoho, you like when I spank your fat ass, don't ya?" Bobby winked, licking her lips as she dragged the crop across the immobile woman's pale cheeks.

"Mah!" Oeno whimpered, her mouth drooling as her mind started tipping into a void of ecstasy.

"You've become so soft, Onion. With all of this yummy flesh you're like two big marshmallows with a twist of orange spice," Bobby giggled as her gloved hand glided across the expanse that was Oeno's overstuffed beanbag sized breast.

Circling her body again, Bobby kneeled before Oeno's dazed face and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Ah, you taste like oranges too...you're such a good girl, Onion, such a good girl. Now, let's see how those other pair of lips taste," Bobby smiled, licking Oeno's saliva from her lips.

"Ah..." Oeno quivered, powerless to do anything as her plump thighs rested against the undersides of her massive breasts.

"Well now, let's see how you taste, Onion," Bobby giggled as she kneeled eye level to Oeno's puffy sex.

Bobby's tongue took a long initial lick of the bald blushing sex. When her tongue made contact and she received her friend's taste, fireworks went off in her mind.

'This, this is amazing! Oh, my gods, this is the best thing I have ever tasted. It's like honey or oranges or fresh cream. What is this?' Bobby thought as her tongue lashings became more and more ferocious.

As Bobby lapped away at Oeno's feminine juices, Oeno's body, while not transforming as it had done when having sex with Barso, began to acclimate to Bobby's tastes, making the juices seeping from her pussy cunt more and more delicious. Not to mention the hormones she secreted, making her nectar somewhat addictive as well.

Bobby's licks soon became gulps as she sucked down more and more of the addictive fluid that poured from Oeno's gushing cunt. The amount of savory sweet fluid increased by the amount as Bobby became more and more compelled to swallow every last drop her cheeks puffed out. As she drank this aphoristic elixir, she felt the need to pleasure herself, her gloved hand gliding down into her leather panties to rub her own sopping wet cunt while the other kept a firm grasp on Oeno's ass cheek.

Bobby rubbed with furious lust at her sex as her mouth continued to dine on Oeno's rapid flow of addictive vaginal juice. This continued until Bobby hit her physical limit, falling away from Oeno's sopping cunt with a wet cough as she came, gooey streams of feminine ooze soiling her leather panties as she fell back on her plush ass in exhaustion.

***

Later that evening, back at HQ, Annry was enjoying some time on cam as she lounged on her bed, legs agape, rubbing her pussy with an enticing rhythm. Her tiny hand stroked the flesh as if she was molding wet clay, while the other attended to the keyboard, responding to the chat.

: Fatty Field Mouse is now live

Top_Ram: Hey Fatty, damn your pussy is fat!

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: Hey Ram, I know right? :P

Top_Ram: You're looking good tonight!

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: Thanks.

Xocto has entered the room

Fatty Field Mouse is typing

Fatty Field Mouse: Hey Xocto.

Xocto: Hey, hey, wait who's the cutie in the back?

Annry looked back behind herself to see that Shay had wandered into the room, looking at the camera with her big red eyes.

Top_ Ram: Is that your daughter? She's a major cutie!

Xocto: Damn, look at those hips!

"Ah shit! Shay, could you go into the next room please?" Annry expressed with embarrassment.

"But I want to be with you, sis!" Shay squeaked, crawling into Annry's bed on her hands and knees only to rest her head on her hip.

Top_Ram: Aw, so cute!

Bigwiggle has entered the room

Bigwiggle: donated 20 bytes: Holy shit she's cute

Somefatcookie has entered the room

Somefatcookie: donated 30 bytes: is that your little sister?

BoobRay has entered the room

BoobRay: Hey, hey can she eat you out?

Top_Ram: That's gross don't ask them that!

Bigwiggle: Fuck that, I wanna see it!

"Jeez...um, you all really like Shay? That's a little surprising. Well, would you all like a body comparison?" Annry asked as she rubbed Shay's head.

The chat roared with a resounding yes.

Annry patted Shay as a signal to stand up and follow her. Shay complied and arose from her resting place on Annry's hip. After placing the computer in a more convenient location, the two stood up against a blank wall side by side. The chat began to buzz with how short and cute Shay was in comparison to Annry's more adult body. However, while Annry's maturity lied in her chest, complimented by her bustier, Shay had her beat when it came to hips. Although by comparison the two really did look like mother and daughter due to Shay being flat chested. The width and thickness of her hips and lower body made all the difference. They were so wide that despite Shay having rather thick legs for her size, she had an enormous thigh gap.

As things tend to do, the chat began to ask for more risqué things like for the two girls to strip and explore each other's bodies. Annry had some hesitation at first, but conceded as the donations poured in. One of the first things requested was for Shay to lift Annry's three sets of breasts from bottom to top.

"Yeah, so just push my breast up with your hands and look at the camera, okay?" Annry explained to the simple Shay.

Shay nodded and began to do as she was told, lifting the bottom set. Being only B cups, they were easy to push up and cup with her tiny hands. The second set was a bit harder, being a size considered to be hefty, her hands sinking into them as she raised up on her feet a bit to push them. Her struggles were with much fanfare as donations continued to come in. The upper set were even bigger, being F cups they couldn't even be reached by Shay as she was too short to perform the task. The chat went wild for this, as Shay's miniature stature was adorable.

"Okay, let's see what's next...wait, really?" Annry mumbled in confusion with a sigh.