Urban Oddballs: 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poppy's body began to shift, her feet simplifying, becoming more dog like with each pump. Her pink sandals slipped off with ease. As her body shrank, the striking of this spot became easier, and her body followed up with stimulus with unexpected results.

"Ah, gah so tight I can't hold it!" Barso grunted as his peak was nearing.

Poppy only whimpered as her fluxing body was inflated with Barso's hot baby batter, the geyser assaulting the now bruised area that triggered her changes in state. The volume caused her well-padded belly to become cartoonish in its bloat.

Barso wiped the sweat from his brow, the climax undoing the spell cast upon him as well as Poppy. Though coming to his senses he was shocked by what he found laying on the floor at his feet.

"Poppy, what...what happened?" Barso said, recoiling in horror.

Poppy's mature assets were stripped, her pendulous breasts all but bee stings lining along her chest and belly. Her digits were mixed between her two forms, leaving her hands with only six between them. The treasured fat that gave her original form its feminine charms was compounded and distributed throughout her now diminutive form,giving her shape an underdeveloped appearance that contrasted with the overfilled bloat that was her cum filled abdomen.

"Ah, eh, wha...what happened?" Poppy asked as she got to her feet, her skirt and belt falling into the puddle of cum beneath her. Her tank top that once tugged at her copious amount of breast flesh now was tented over her cum filled gut.

***

Back at the Mansion, in the main dining hall.

"Ha, wow little sheep, I thought you were going to have some trouble with your new limbs but you're using them perfectly!" Season laughed as she tore a bite from a drumstick.

"Yeah, she's super smart huh!" Soja laughed, taking a spoon full of chili into her mouth.

"Bah, um thank you for fitting me, they feel good!" Sarah whispered, her voice drenched in intentional sex.

"Well aren't you going to eat something, little sheep?" Season asked, curious.

"No, I.. I'm stuffed, but wait is that Shay?" Sarah said pointing to the tiny woman that wandered into the dining hall.

"Who?" Soja asked.

"I think she means Shawna, she had some sort of magical accident or something," Season said, dismissing the issue by waving around her drumstick.

"I'm going to go say hi, see you girls later!" Sarah said, popping out of her decorative dining chair.

"Oh that chocolate lady was so mad at me, I don't know why though..." Shawky muttered to herself.

"Hey, Shay! Wait, what's wrong?" Sarah asked, her joyful face shifting to concern as her ears lowered to reflect her mood.

"W-who are you?" Shay asked.

"Oh, um, it's me, Sarah. Something happened after I drank some stuff and um, yeah!" Sarah said, looking down at her assets and back up at Shay with a confused shrug.

"Oh, sheepy, I'm glad you're here! I've been so lonely since I got yelled at!" Shay said, embracing Sarah, her head bopping up against the underside of Sarah's plump heavy breast.

'Wow, I'm taller now...I didn't really notice how much height the new legs gave me...' Thought Sarah as she comforted Shay, brushing the back of her head like a mother would a child.

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere fun?" Sarah asked, looking down at the smaller woman.

"Sure okay!" Mumbled Shay as she took Sarah's and.

***

After their mission was complete, Annry, Bobby, and Oeno went back to Trustee Headquarters to chill out. They were all convening on the main floor, Oeno fast asleep and resting on top of her massive bust as milk was pumped out of her while Annry and Bobby enjoyed each other's company on the couch watching television.

"Are you going to keep squeezing that thing?" Annry asked, annoyed with the clicking noises that Bobby's grip strengthener was making.

"Well yeah, I gotta keep this up, can't ignore the hand muscles," Bobby stated, muscles rippling under her silky pink skin.

"Does working out boost electrical output for Spear Ogres or something?" Asked Annry as she flipped through some of the channels.

"Er, well no, it's just something I like to do. It's a habit ingrained in me from back in the day," Bobby suggested as she looked at the television with quizzical intrigue.

"What are you looking at?" Annry mumbled, flipping backwards and seeing that Bobby was interested in something she had flipped passed.

"Flip back to the news," Bobby requested.

"Okay...they're talking about some hold up at Mibby Land?" Annry said with puzzled words.

"What in the hell is Mibby land?" Bobby asked.

"You're joking, right?" Annry snarked.

"No, if I was I wouldn't have asked..." Bobby sighed, rolling her eyes.

"It's an amusement park where Miblins are the main attraction," Annry stated.

"Oh, is Gaxi from there?" Bobby asked.

"What? No. Wait, um...huh, that's a good question..." Annry thought, unsure of what the answer might be.

"Have you never asked her where she's from?" Bobby inquired.

"Uh...no actually..." Annry said, dumbfounded.

"Haha, I thought you were perceptive. I guess that Tenacious stat isn't accurate," Bobby giggle.

"Oh shut up you, I just didn't see a need in asking her is all..." Annry blushed.

"Hehe, don't get all steamed up. Let's watch what happens!" Bobby giggled.

***

After some unforeseen complications with train schedules, Zlipney and Tahlri were heading back home after spending an uncomfortable amount of time aboard.

Zlipney looked off into nothing as she sat in a booth of the train's luxury car. The train was headed for the city of Spades. Her zipped up pregnant-like belly rested against Tahlri's little head. She stirred as thoughts of the past ran through her sleeping mind.

"Hey, so are you sure you want to do this? I mean what's with the 'toy' thing anyways?" Aked Puvi as she sat next to Tahlri in a well-lit clinic.

"She's concerned about looking old or some shit, its dumb, why not just embrace the grace of age instead of turning to some sort of fuck-midget?" Begigli sighed, chugging down a beer.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Boozey. Look, it's something I want to do, okay? I mean, just support me or whatever," Tahlri snapped.

"I mean, like what, are you tired of being really tall and buff?" Puvi asked as she adjusted herself in her seat, her huge ass pressing against the armrests.

"Yeah, I told you both this. I know this will turn me into a midget, but I've never looked feminine in my whole life and now I want that to change," Tahlri sighed, pawing at her barrel chest lacking of the pillow like breasts that she longed for.

"Well damn, are you going to trade all that muscle in for fat? That's a little foolish, all that time spent sculpting your body just to turn you into a fuck doll. I mean, c'mon T, that's shit," Begigli hicced.

"It's not like I'm using all this muscle, I use my hair to do Outter shit and miss leader doesn't care as long as I'm effective, right?" Tahlri explained, looking to Puvi.

"Well, I mean, that's up to you T, I nor Begigli can tell you what to do with your body," Puvi said with a level headed response, though she was peppered with a bit of frustration as the armrest of the chair she sat in squeezed her ass.

Begigli rolled her eyes as a nurse entered the waiting area, her overdeveloped Belfveian busts pulling at her uniform.

"Miss Tahlri, we're ready for you now," The nurse said, smiling and beckoning Tahlri to follow her.

Tahlri nodded and followed the woman, her teammates both giving her an encouraging wave as the two disappeared into the room adjacent to the waiting room. Now behind closed doors, the nurse smiled at an awaiting Tahlri.

"Alright, Miss Tahlri, could you please strip down and adjust yourself into the stirrup chair?" Smiled the nurse as she gestured over to a pink chair in the center of the room with a mounted stirrup for a woman's legs.

"Alright," Tahlri shrugged, removing her clothing to reveal a statuesque yet mannish blue body with only hints of femininity.

"Now ma'am, are you sure you want to adhere to the specifications that you sent in with your application?" Asked the nurse as she showed Tahlri a rough 3D model accompanied with body specs of what she would look like once the procedure was done.

"Yeah, that's all about right. This won't affect my hair control, right?" Tahlri asked, making sure that her previous requests were being honored.

"Yes ma'am, hair removal of any sort has been neglected in the concocting of your serum," said the nurse in a reassuring voice.

"Alright well, I'm all set then. Let's start," Tahlri sighed, smiling with her legs now resting within the curved cushions of the stirrups.

"Great, well let's begin," said the nurse as she stepped into an adjacent room to retrieve a boxy machine on wheels that had two small cylinders of purple liquid extruding from its top.

"Woah, so that's it?" Tahlri exclaimed, looking at the odd machine.

"Yep, I'm going to sterilize, lube, and insert the hose into your vulva. Are you ready?" Asked the nurse as she sterilized her hands.

"Yes," said Tahlri with a pensive stare.

Soon after, the nurse nodded with a reassuring smile as she retrieved the tube from a drawer on the sink's side cabinet. Afterward, she sterilized and lubed the translucent tube of plastic before hooking the tube into the machine's nozzle. After preparations were complete, the nurse slipped the tube into Tahlri's vulva with care. Tahlri squeaked, her toes curling in discomfort upon feeling the cold tube reaching her warm and delicate nether region.

"How ya doing, Miss Tahlri?" Asked the nurse.

"Yeah, I'm fine, whew this thing is cold," Tahlri murmured, gooseflesh now dotting her body.

"Okay, I'm flipping the switch, are you ready?" Asked the nurse again, making sure that Tahlri was okay to continue.

"Y-yes, hit me!" Tahlri murmured with enthusiasm.

With confirmation from the patient, the nurse flipped a switch on the machine, causing purple liquid to flow from the glass cylinders through the tube as it made its journey into Tahlri. Not too soon after the machine was activated, the inaugural dosage of liquid graced itself with the soft innards of Tahlri's sex. Tahlri's body shuddered, her muscular seven foot frame feeling the first stages of change.

As more liquid was absorbed by her sex, her body began to experience greater changes. Her once bulging muscles began to lessen, growing soft with the shapeliness more similar to a fit female. Her fat deposits began filling like dry wells graced by the torrent of a storm; the strong yet somewhat feminine six pack becoming an attractive curved belly, plump with fat.

These changes were partnered with a rapid decrease in height, her towering mass becoming that of an average human woman within minutes. This was followed by her hip bones, as well as the muscle and fat around them gaining mass and width as they expanded. Her sex in turn inflated, her labia puffing out and away from her groin, her pubic mound and clitoris following suit.

Her body continued to shrink as previously mentioned sections grew, creating a contrast that made her body look more and more like a perverse plaything than a functioning person. Her powder blue skin was one of the last things to go, warming in hue from blue to purple, and then lightening into the final shade of bubblegum pink.

"Okay Miss Tahlri, were all done. I'll help you down. The decrease might make you feel a bit motion sick, but that'll wear off pretty soon," assured the nurse as she picked Tahlri like a child from the chair.

"Uh woah, this is so odd...holy shit my voice!" Tahlri gasped as she heard the squeaky voice of a little girl come out of her throat.

"Oh yes, you did request voice modification in your serum ma'am," giggled the nurse as she placed Tahlri on her feet.

Stumbling over herself on her new tiny feet, Tahlri wobbled over to the floor length mirror.

"Woah my ass is huge! And these breasts...oh my gods look at me! All this lovely fat and my pussy...holy shit it's so plump!" Tahlri giggled.

****

Meanwhile in the real world, Tahlri was smiling in her sleep, drool seeping from her mouth.

"Aw...she's drooling..." Zlipney mumbled.

***

Elsewhere, at Kassie's upscale condo in up-town.

"Fuck, Blue, your milk is so good!" Giggled Kassie who was on all fours, her white belly bulging from all the milk she was consuming.

Wesrnas, now a blue cow, lay docile on her side as her teammate drank from her blue udder. She gave an apathetic 'moo' as she tended to her teammate.

"Wow, you should keep taking those marble bloat injections, they're keeping your breasts so fat and milky!" Kassie giggled, wiping her mouth.

Though this milky goodness was soon interrupted by Wesrnas's daughter, who began to cry in her her carrier. Hearing this, Wesrnas transformed back into her original state to tend to her child.

"She really is a good baby, Blue. Pretty too," Kassie giggled, making kissy faces at the little platypus baby.

"Thank you, sorry she's gotten fussy. Must be time for a feeding. You can wait, can't you?" Wesrnas asked as she wiped off her chest to feed her baby.

"Urp, yeah it's fine. Like, look at me, I drank so much that I look pregnant, haha," laughed Kassie.

"S-so, is the boss still uneasy or whatever about that little Miblin girl?" Asked Wesrnas as she burped her baby.

"Yeah, she keeps muttering to herself. I think she sees something in that girl that's worrisome," Kassie said with some infections as she lay nude, splayed out on the floor catering to her full belly.

"You mean she's s-scared? B-but she's never scared!" Wesrnas gasped.

"Ah, no, it's not fear, it's more like passive aggressive frustration. That on top of Whisk'ka spouting into rage every so often about that mouse," Kassie said, rolling her eyes as one of fairies landed on her full belly.

"Well, she hates her for taking her eye, so I-I mean that's justified," Wesrnas said, rubbing her baby girl's head.

"Well yeah, that's a fair point. If a bitch snatched out my eye I'd be mad too," Kassie thought, crossing one leg over the other as she put her hand behind her head.

***

"Ah boss, your ass is a great spot!" Echiko sighed, her white body and wide wingspan sprawled out on the copious cushion that was Puvi's chocolate ass.

"Thanks. Hey Whizzy, are we there yet?" Puvi asked as she lounged on the expanded backseat area of the SUV.

"Ugh yeah, you know I hate driving, ut yeah we're almost there. So what's the job again?" Whisk'ka asked, wincing with internal disgust at the feeling of the paw pads of her foot hitting the gas of the vehicle.

"Oh, it's the amusement known as Mibby land. There's a rough group of Miblin workers there who are holding some of the visitors hostage," Echiko explained.

"Hohehe, I can't fucking wait!" Puvi grinned, slammed her fists into the seats causing her huge ass to wobble.

"Haha, glad to see you psyched up boss," Echiko smiled.

"Yeah, it is," Whisk'ka smiled,looking at the two through the rear view mirror.

***

After an hour's drive the group arrived in the parking lot of Mibby Land. A crowd had formed outside the amusement park as onlookers were attracted to the spectacle of the hostage situation. After helping Puvi get out of the car via exiting through the truck, the group of three made their way towards the gosh Miblin themed amusement park.

"Move out of the way people!" Shouted Whisk'ka as she shoved through the crowd up to the park security blockade.

Making their way through the crowd, Puvi served as the main divider, her huge ass and hips pushing people out of the way with casual sways. As she walked, her plump belly and sagging breasts bounced to the rhythm of her steps. She caught the attention of several men as she made her way up to park security to get a read on the current situation. The three of them, spotting a park worker near the entrance, approached him.

"What's the situation here sir?" Puvi asked, her head cocked to the side and her hands buried in her fat hips.

"Who are you, whoa!" Said the young pimple-faced man looking at Puvi's huge nude rack.

"We're the Outters you requested..." Puvi said, powering through the urge to blush.

"Oh thank goodness, the boss is going to kill us if those little bitches let this situation get more out of hand," mumbled the pimple-faced male park worker.

"So, are the Miblins inside, and where are they exactly?" Whisk'ka asked.

"Oh, they're held up in the 'Gaxilia Land' attraction," said the park employee his voice cracking.

"Wait, Gaxi... shit," Puvi mumbled.

"What's wrong, boss?" Asked Echiko.

"I think she's getting close to the answer she's been seeking," Whisk'ka smiled as she followed Puvi into the park.

---

Hi everyone it's me Gaxi!

I have been allowed to... um what was it again?

(Static)

Oh yeah break the 4th wall, to tell you all, THANK YOU!

Thank you for keeping up with me and my friends for over a year now!

It's been super fun and I hope we can keep you all entertain and hopefully stress free in the future.

Thank you all for the support and I hope you keep following us!

(Static)

Okay my time is up!

Bye-bye see you soon!

--

Hi everyone, it's me, Sarah!

I don't have long, but I just wanted to thank the editor for helping our story come to life!

We provide all of the great action, while he makes sure our journey is made exactly clear to all of you so you can fight along with us Bah!!

So thank you to the editor, and of course, thank you again to everyone who has stuck by us for over a year!

Take care, and we hope you'll stick around for more great adventures, Bah!

12