Urban Oddballs: 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puvi and crew watched as the blast traveled in an arch, hitting Jovbe smack dab in the air from over three miles away.

"Yep, that's a hit alright. Now, mind dragging him back to us, Zlipney?" Puvi asked, smiling at her teammate.

"...Roger...roger" Zlipney nodded.

A black hand emerged from Zilpney's belly and moved along the ground at lightning speeds. In moments the hand retrieved Jovbe, who was moaning in pain upon coming into view.

"Ahh, you, you s-stupid bitches, you broke my ribs." Jobve cried.

"Well serves you right for trying to run stupid." Puvi laughed.

"...Looks like we have fans...boss." Zilpney said as she saw multiple people taking pictures and filming the trio with their phones.

"Oh wow, well it's nice to see people appreciating us," Puvi laughed.

"Copy-cat!" Yelled a small voice from the crowd.

This caught Puvi's attention, who had never been called this before. A little girl squeezed through the crowd and held up her phone.

"Gaxi from Trustee did that same move that you did earlier today, you're a copy cat!" The young girl cried.

Puvi, perplexed, looked at the girl not knowing what to say.

"Boss, keep calm. I'm sorry young lady, there must be some sort of misunderstanding," Wesrnas said, holding on to Puvi's shoulder and looking over to Zilpney to help her out.

"....Yes, multiple people with bodies such as our boss's and the Miblin on your phone use techniques that may look similar but have different styles to them," Zlipney explained.

"No! I don't care, she copied. Gaxi is the best and you copied!" The young hollered and stomped.

"Now, now, please clam down. Has anyone misplaced their child?" Wesrnas said, calling out to the crowd who were all dumbfounded by the girl's outburst, whispering among themselves.

A voice from the back of the crowd then came forward, sounding both hurried and exhausted.

"Yes, I'm sorry, my little sister got away from me, my bad," said a teenage girl as she grabbed the young child's arms and pulled her away from the scene.

'How, how can someone with a body that small use a technique that requires so much lower body strength?' Puvi thought as she stood there, confused.

"Hey, hey boss, let's get going. That big blast must have winded you, let's get you home. Here, hop on my back!" Wesrnas said as she transformed into a donkey.

"...I could use a ride, my feet hurt...." Zlipney stated, climbing on Wesrnas behind Puvi and holding on to her back.

"Shhh...Puvi...don't be so tense..." Zilpney said, rubbing her head against Puvi's back with awkward affection.

Puvi, on the other hand, kept running through possibilities in her mind only to come up with nothing.

***

"Look, I know I screwed up earlier, but tell you what, get your fanciest clothes ready for tomorrow night and I'll make it up to you!" Rupert said as he and Poppy lounged on his couch.

Poppy looked up at him with minimal interest and nodded.

"Oh come on, I promise it will be worth your while!" Rupert proclaimed.

"Alright, but you ain't getting any pussy tonight," Poppy barked, shifting into her humanoid state.

"Okay, okay I expected that," Rupert looked down embarrassed.

"Why do you even like her? I mean, she's fucking flat," Poppy growled.

"I-I'm sorry, I just got a little wound up," Rupert mumbled.

"Well I guess it's not cheating, but I have to ask. Are you serious about us? I'm serious about you, and I'm not going to waste my time if the feeling isn't mutual," Poppy muttered.

"No, no baby, I know we haven't known each other very long, but in our time together I have really become committed to you. I'm in it for the long haul," Rupert expressed, breathing hard.

"Okay, okay, I'll be here around seven in my evening best," Poppy said, collecting her clothes.

"Thank you, you won't be disappointed!" Rupert bowed.

"I better not be. Now where did I put my shoes," Poppy said, pulling her shirt down over her fat titties.

"Oh, no you won't be. Um, but um, did you wear shoes when you came over here?" Rupert asked.

"Well yeah, why else would I be asking where they were if I didn't wear any?" Poppy napped back.

"Okay, okay, let me find them for you," Rupert said, trying to calm his lover down.

"Ahh, let me just shift again, I'll sniff them out," Poppy sighed, taking off her clothes again.

'Hmm, maybe if I overfeed her a bit now it will make the date tomorrow go even more smoothly' Rupert thought as he wondered into his kitchen.

Meanwhile, Poppy, now stripped, took a deep breath and shifted back down into a Doberman pinscher and began to sniff around. As she searched for her own scent, another more enticing scent drew her to the kitchen. As she wandered in, a bowl of raw steak accompanied by some strips of bacon caught her eye as well as her stomach, rushing to make short work of the meats.

"Haha, I'm glad you're hungry, now you just sit there and relax and I'll find your shoes in a jiffy!" Rupert smiled, patting Poppy on the head.

***

Later that night, at Puvi's residence:

Puvi, while in bed, studied the video posted on Quest Me of Gaxi performing a move similar to her 'Puvi Pistol'. She would watch the move, zoom into Gaxi movements, rewind and then watch it again.

"Baby, you've been at that for hours, why not go to sleep?" Taka asked.

"Wait, that..." Puvi gasped, looking at the paused image.

"What?" Taka mumbled.

"Look at that!" Puvi said, rewinding the video and replaying.

"What? She kicked some guy in the ches,t what's the big deal?" Taka shrugged.

"No, no, no the heel, look at her heel!" Puvi blurted.

"Yeah, babe, she turns it? I'm not following you," Taka mumbled, confused.

"The turn upon release is familiar, like I've seen it before," Puvi mumbled.

"Mmm, why don't you sleep on it and maybe it'll come to you," Taka suggested.

"Urgh, I suppose so..." Puvi grumbled as she turned off her bedside lamp.

Puvi, with her mind fixated on the origin of that heel turn, began to drift back to a time before her Outter days where that information might come to light.

12